10 Best Hostels To Stay In Barros Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Barros Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Barros Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barros Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barros Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Barros Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Barros Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Barros Cantabria:
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
These rural apartments and cottage are located in historic Alceda. They feature rustic, heated accommodations with a garden and in some cases, a porch or terrace, 45 minutes’ drive from Santander.The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
La Ermita 1826
Located in Rudaguera, La Ermita 1826 offers a terrace. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from the hostel, while Llanes is 37 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- El entorno y la posibilidad de desconectar de verdad.
- Sitio cómodo y muy bueno si quieres desconectar del mundo por unos días
- Comodidad de la cama, el silencio por la noche, los alrededores, la comida
- Personal muy amable. Cenamos allí mismo y la cena de lujo, todo espectacular. La habitación más que buena en relación al precio. Muy cerca en coche de Santillana del Mar o la cueva de Altamira.
- El hostal es muy bonito y el pueblo donde esta es un lugar excelente para desconectar y disfrutar de naturaleza. Al mismo tiempo esta muy cerca de Santander y pueblos preciosos como San Vicente, Comillas, Santillana. Y dispone de estación de tren. Es ideal. El personal muy amable y la comida del restaurante excelente y muy buen precio.
El Pico de Santillana
Offering free WiFi, El Pico de Santillana is located in Santillana del Mar, within 1.8 miles of Colegiata Santillana del Mar Church. Among the various facilities of this property are barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at El Pico de Santillana.Santander Airport is 18 miles from the property.
Vispieres is a great choice for travelers interested in food, sightseeing and nature.
No reviews yet.
Posada Corral Mayor
Located in La Serna, Posada Corral Mayor offers a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.At the hostel, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.Santander is 32 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 65 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 30 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful, beautiful building. Fantastic food, lovely staff
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Santillana del Mar and Suances, Hostería Fimar offers rooms with mountains and sea views. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Simply decorated, each room at Hostería Fimar features a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. They all come with a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can enjoy a drink at Hostería Fimar’ terrace.The guest house is on Bay of Biscay, 10 minutes’ drive from Santa Justa Beach and from the picturesque sandy beaches of Tagle and Comillas. You can also find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.
- A wonderful hotel, beautiful location and a very nice staff .Thay will treat you like a member of family. Highly recommended
- Extremely friendly staff at the reception. Nice breakfast.
- We booked this accommodation on the day we stayed as our ferry had been cancelled (thank you Brittany Ferries!). We arrived on Sunday afternoon, just in time for lunch and loved the delightful, friendly owners, who didn’t speak a word of English and the food was outstanding, both for breakfast and lunch. We’ve never seen so much food offered for breakfast and their menu del dia was just fabulous for 17 euros. The night’s accommodation, including breakfast was so reasonable through Booking.com.
- Breakfasts were the best I’ve ever seen. The staff was extremely friendly like the friends were caring us. The location is between the green hills with a sea view line from the room window.
El desayuno excelente, cuajada, quesada, bizcochos, tartas y más cosas…todo casero, además de lo típico de un desayuno.
Las habitaciones son bastante espaciosas y cama cómoda.
Hotel ubicado en lugar tranquilo y precioso.
La madre y la hija que llevan el hotel muy amables.
Volvería a alojarme aquí si volviera a esta zona.
Albergue El Pino
Located in Cóbreces, Albergue El Pino features free bikes and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. All rooms have a patio.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms come with a electric tea pot, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Santander is 25 miles from Albergue El Pino, while Llanes is 33 miles away. Santander Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed with crispy, clean sheets. Extra bed covers for cool night. Extra helpful staff even though I didn’t speak Spanish.
- Small dorm rooms make for a good night’s sleep after walking.
- The hostess was super sweet and made sure we had everything we needed. The rooms and bathrooms were very clean. There was a kitchen complete with stove, microwave, and kettle if you want to cook. For laundry, there is a sink and a centrifuge.
El Pino is an albergue for pilgrims on the Northern Way to Compostela.
Towels and coton sheets on the bed are provided, very comfortable!
Space for drying clothes is available.
Personnel is very helpfull and friendly.
Good breakfast. Kitchen available.
- We were welcomed be the friendly and helpful Hospitalera who explained everything. The room was very comfortable with spacious en suite suitable for disabled persons. The Albergue has a wonderful view of the coast and is situated right on the Camino for pilgrims. Breakfast was an excellent continental one.
Located in Suances, Hostal Amarantos provides a bar and free WiFi. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, some units at Hostal Amarantos also provide guests with a patio.Santander is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Santillana del Mar is 5 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 18 miles away.
- There is a busy bar/restaurant where you must go to check in etc and everyone we dealt with was incredibly nice and helpful. Our room was cozy and warm. Bathroom was big and we slept very comfortably. It was very quiet despite being full of people. We ate delicious burgers for dinner from the restaurant and had a yummy breakfast as well. They accepted our small dog at no extra cost. Wonderful experience all around, would happily return and recommend. Location is very central, was easy to find street parking despite a busy holiday weekend.
- Very convenient for start of Vuelta a Espana in Suances
- La habitación en general bastante bien. Y la situación también.
- Ubicacion, limpieza y trato agradable. Tranquilidad
- El precio de la habitación con el servicio es correcto, la cama no es cómoda porque el somier se hunde. No es grande la habitación pero suficiente. El baño amplio. El desayuno no está incluido pero en la cafetería por 2,50€ puedes tomar un café con leche y croissant a la plancha ricos.
Black Shark Surfhouse
Featuring barbecue facilities and a garden, Black Shark Surfhouse is located in Cóbreces. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Black Shark Surfhouse also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkeling and cycling.Santander is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Excellent location right near the cliffs and the beach. Breakfast was included and the staff were friendly. The shared room was quiet and clean. Everyone seemed to turn in early for Spain possibly to get an early start on the surfing.
Very nice surfhouse with friendly staff direct at the beach. The Breakfast was much better than what u usually get in a hostel.
In this region is a lot you can do. I can highly recommend this!
It’s a property in a a really nice location for the village of Cobreces. The best way to move around is by car/moto, but that’s something related to the area itself (not specific from the property).
Francisco is a great host, very helpful with everything you need to know. Alex is a great surf monitor and always available to improve your stay here.
Excellent if you want to go and enjoy the cozy villages of the area.
All the luck and hope to see you soon.
Really well located close to the beach and some amazing cliffs,
Very nice and friendly staff,
Nice atmosphere in garden and overall,
Very clean shared bath room.
The staff was amazing!
Very helpful, kind and professional!
Los Nuberos has accommodations in Totero. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge. Free WiFi is featured.At the hostel, the rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Los Nuberos.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.Santander is 17 miles from Los Nuberos, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 13 miles from the hostel.
- The father and son innkeepers were super nice and accommodating. They made our stay really pleasant.
- Warm welcome from the guy who stayed to book us in, arranged breakfast for the morning and was very helpful. Perfect place to stay straight off the ferry from Portsmouth
- El trato del personal fue excelente. Muy implicados en su labor.
- Personal muy amable y de buena onda. Apreció mucho a el mozo Eduardo, a el joven patrón ( olvidé su nombre ) y también la cocina rica y abundante del Chef : Raúl .Les recomiendo su cocina de lujo por un menú al precio … de 14 euros .
Las instalaciones, la ubicación del lugar (plena naturaleza), y el personal (muy amables).
El precio fue inmejorable.
Located in Boó de Piélagos, Albergue Piedad provides free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Santander is 9 miles from the hostel, while Santillana del Mar is 11 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 8 miles away.
- All you could want from a budget accommodation. Friendly staff, super clean everywhere and lovely meal for very little cost. Be prepared to share facilities and a table when eating. Make your own food if you want in a sparkling clean kitchen.
Very welcoming hosts
Great value dinner
Close to train station for next crossing to King to to continue Camino
Very good albergue along the camino, 1 min from train station if you continue via Mogro and Codun.
Dinner was very good, generous plates for the price you pay.
Hosts are very friendly, make you feel welcome
- A hostel. The people who ran it were exceptionally friendly & helpful. A very relaxed atmosphere, and they obviously like children. As a result the children (4) were very happy.
- Highly recommend. The owner is so kind and helpful with anything you need. I had a wonderful night sleep here and had my clothes washed and dried for €3. They also serve food there (salads, sandwiches, eggs, freshly made French fries….. delicious! Lastly everything felt Very clean and comfortable. I never use pillows in albergues but i did here.
Top Hostels In Barros Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Barros Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Barros Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Barros Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!