10 Best Hostels To Stay In Barro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Barro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Barro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Barro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Barro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Barro Galicia:
Featuring a shared lounge and a restaurant, Hostal Kukia is located in Noya. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a shower.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Hostal Kukia, while Pontevedra is 44 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Brilliant location… facilities for making tea and coffee a bonus. Good wifi. Great restaurant below. Someone has tried hard with the decor.
- The location, staff, and rooms were all excellent.
- The restaurant in the same building was great and affordable (same owner). Beds were comfortable and the room was big. There was coffee/tea station on the second floor (not sure how noisy it was for guests staying there though). Nice decor and clean.
Complementary coffee, cereals & brekfast biscuits.
Excellent restaurant attached. Superb value
If you’re looking for a clean, safe place to stay in Noia, this is it.
- Location- Noia is lovely. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable. Attention to detail. Nicely decorated. Free muffins for breakfast. Excellent restaurant downstairs.
Albergue Alto da Pena
Located in Negreira, Albergue Alto da Pena has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. Albergue Alto da Pena has some units with mountain views, and every room has a balcony. Guest rooms feature a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 18 miles from Albergue Alto da Pena. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 27 miles away.
- The staff were very kind to a pilgrim who a) hadn’t booked, b) had no Spanish and c) who was quite rude, finding her a bed even though they were fully booked.
- Great location – Right on the Camino and you shorten the very difficult Camino day by 2 hours (not just the km but also a lot of tiring gravel road and lots of up and down to come). So this albergue is like 2 hours from Negreira. Albergue is a great place to stop because its small and cosy (compared to less charming busy Negreira). It comes with a garden, a cafe. Dinner was excellent (lentil soup, tortilla, salad) – our pilgrim group was applauding 🙂 Lots of pilgrims sitting at 2 long wooden tables (community feel). Hosts are super friendly – remembering names of the pilgrims, feels very personal. Breakfast is available super early and the host shows you the way. Small dorms.
- The staff of this little place is very polite and nice. The place is very convienient, if you want to be quite remote from lots of people.
-cozy, relaxing spot on the way to the end of the world
-bar and early breakfast
-Garden and a space to relax outdoor and a social room
-clean and well organized
- New albergue with nice owner and comfy rooms. Really enjoyed the supper with other pilgrims organised by owner (9 eur) with great food.
Hostel Camino de Finisterre
Located in Mazaricos, Hostel Camino de Finisterre features an outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Every room includes a private bathroom. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vilar de Castro is 3.1 mi from the property, while Abeleiroas is 1.9 mi away. Santiago de Compostela is 23 mi from Hostel Camino de Finisterre, while Finisterre is 14 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 29 mi away.
- Modern, new and clean, and because we are a group, we had the whole floor for ourself
- For 41 euro we got a big bedroom with three comfortable beds, dinner rooms with kitchen (fridge, stove, microwave oven and almost all what you may need), huge bathroom (about 8 sq. m) with shower and the free access to washing- and drying machines and caffe maker. All furniture and appliances are new. Could we wish more?
The place wasnt on camino path but they offer pick up ( a bit of an unpleasant walk from ponte olveira) and was dropped off back there in the morning for free.
It was empty so they very kindly offered me the double bedroom ensuite bathroom instead of the bunkbed i had booked. It was extremelly clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful large apartment and bathroom. Great little kitchen for preparing supper.
- Very clean and new. Good washer & dryer in the apartment. Good breakfast included and a car ride back to the Camino.
Camino de Finisterre
One of our best sellers in Mazaricos! Camino de Finisterre in Mazaricos provides accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides free WiFi.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries, rooms at Camino de Finisterre also offer a pool view. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 33 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 miles from Camino de Finisterre.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, O Rueiro is located in Bugallido. The rooms come with a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, each room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at O Rueiro also offer a seating area. The rooms feature a closet.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can give tips on the area.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Finisterre is 32 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 30 miles from O Rueiro.
- Excellent 4 bedded room . Great location just on the Camino . Very friendly and helpful staff . Great meal in the evening .
Friendly staff and good size bunkbeds (and good space between bunks).
Nice refurbished building. Clean rooms
Good outside area (common to the cafe, which is owner by the same)
- Perfectly situated along the camino, super clean facilities and well run hostel! Plus they have a little garden to chill in and the food in the restaurant is delicious. Felt very homey!
- The location is amazing, the food is great (best hot chocolate I have ever had) and the owners and staff are beyond lovely and welcoming, they did all that they could to help me.
- Trato excelente y familiar. Instalaciones cuidadas y modernas. Me encantó su cocina: casera, sabrosa y abundante. Mención de honor merece su “caldo gallego”. No pude evitar tomarlo al mediodía y para la cena. Recomendable.
Offering a terrace and views of the garden, Albergue Picota is set in Mazaricos, 23 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Albergue Picota features free WiFi throughout the property and all rooms come with a balcony.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Finisterre is 14 mi from Albergue Picota, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- The private rooms were absolutely amazing and the shared bathroom was spotlessly clean, an amazing hostel.
- Kind and very helpful staff, great place to stay during your Camino. Highly recommend!
- This albergue is very well kept. It is new and impecably clean. The owner does not speak English but is very helpful.
- This hostel is a little gem on the Camino. Cleanliness and comfort were good for the dormitory room with modern and sparkly clean ensuite. A lovely terrace! The hostel was very quiet. Located near supermarket and car/cafes.
- Good wifi, clean room, bright, although zero view. Shared bathroom with another room which was not an issue. Village quiet on a Sunday afternoon as you would expect – but supermarket, bar/hotel etc open. Good signposting leaving the village to get you back on Camino which was reassuring with an early departure.
Albergue Monte Aro
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Albergue Monte Aro is located in Mazaricos. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santiago de Compostela is 33 miles from Albergue Monte Aro. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 41 miles away.
- One of the top albergues from my camino. Lovely owner too who I had a laugh with in the bar. Great bed with really good blanket, individual bathrooms, very clean. Bacon and eggs and good coffee for breakfast. What more can you ask for?
- After having walked more than 1000km from Seville to Finisterre, this was one of the BEST albergues!! Friendliest hospitalerio. Crisp clean and ironed white sheets! Extremely clean. Great bar with most delicious food. A MUST stay on the Camino de Santiago!
Absolutely the BEST albergue on 40 days of the Camino. A beautiful little village and an amazing path to get you there. Our innkeeper was so sweet. She was so excited when we showed her that her new Albergue was listed in the Wise Pilgrim guide (new August 2018).
Oh and REAL REAL COTTON sheets and a comforter. This is an Albergue that covers the basics!!
Pilgrim Meal next door in the cafe was wonderful for dinner. She made us a Vegetarian option and let us ‘adjust’ the menu to fit our food needs. We even got to try a chefs creation of a veggie “meatball” on top of our rice!! So yummy!!
And the entire place was soooooo clean!
Also loved loved loved the dairy cows throughout the village.
They say the Camino provides abd wow did it ever here!!
- I think this is one of the best places to stay on the camino! So clean, comfortable with a warm welcome. One if the best meals I have had. The host worked so hard yet was always smiling amd made you feel very welcome. Sheet were supplied as well as a generous blanket. This albergue made this section of the camino a suitable distance (25k) instead of 33k as recommended by the guides. A super find.
- This was the nicest albergue I’ve stayed at in 3 Caminos! It is scrupulously clean, has comfortable bunks with new mattresses, free lockers, individual toilet/shower rooms, an excellent restaurant and the most gracious, friendly and energetic hospetelera/owner that I’ve ever met.
One of our top picks in Padrón.Located in Padrón, Crucesinn Albergue provides barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The hostel comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchenette, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. The rooms come with a shared bathroom, and some rooms at Crucesinn Albergue have a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- From the moment we checked in, the hospitalero went out of his way to assure us of a relaxing and welcoming visit. There were fresh towels and bed linens and a place to hang our laundry. The bathroom had a large shower area — appeared to be for multiple occupants (?) but never found out … We were also provided with utensils in the dining area. We were encouraged by the sign: “Mi casa es si casa” which was certainly our experience !
- It was like staying with friends-very welcoming team
- Great friendly service by the owner. Clean and comfortable. Very close to the Camino. Perfect place for the last night before Santiago. Only 15 km on the last day.
- We stayed in October and it was not very crowded. The owner is the nicest person. Great location.
The single common room was spacious enough for the installed 10 bunkbeds.
One of our best sellers in Padrón! Offering a terrace and views of the river, Albergue Rossol is set in the heart of the Old Town of Padrón in the Galicia Region, 11 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Albergue Rossol features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property and a free indoor bycicle parking.Pontevedra is 21 mi from Albergue Rossol, while Sanxenxo is 25 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 17 mi from the property.
- The staff was extremely friendly and supportive. They had a sign advertised free laundry service till 6pm. As a pilgrim, that excited me and although it was already 5.00pm when I arrived, I still asked. He said that there is not really enough time for washing and drying, but than checked if the machine was empty and since it was, washed the clothes. Later they dried and folded then and put them in my bag in the common area. So nice! Plus they had a hairdryer! Also the beds had curtains.
- Wonderful location. Check-in was easy. The proprietor was very welcoming. Restaurant downstairs. Privacy curtains (always a plus at a hostel).
- A practical place. Many good details for a pilgrims.
- Excellent location right on the Camino, opposite the church and lots of restaurants nearby. Albergue was clean and privacy assured with curtains on bunks. Lockers are also provided..
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The curtain around the bed gives a lot of privacy. The bed was very comfortable. The place was spotlessly clean.
Featuring free WiFi, Albergue Corredoiras offers accommodations in Padrón.A flat-screen TV, as well as 2 computers are featured. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine and a private locker with key in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen with 2 microwaves, ceramic hob, toaster, refrigerator, dishwasher and gift shop at the property. Complimentary coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar are offered.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer and bike storage.Santiago de Compostela is 11 mi from Albergue Corredoiras, while Pontevedra is 21 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 17 mi from the property.
- Albergue Corredoiras is one of ethnic many newer albergues that one can find along the Camino, but this one stands out from the rest. Great location along the Camino and close to the Church of Santiago (St James) in Padrón as well as bars, restaurants and supermarkets. It has boot drying facilities, as well as washing and drying and it has a fabulous kitchen with several Mocha coffee makers with ground coffee. Wonderful hosts and each bed comes with ts own locker, light, electric socket, curtain and blanket. Can’t recommend this place more highly.
Friendly and welcoming staff, ready to help with any questions.
Lovely new hostel with great facilities
- Clean and thoughtful attention to the smallest details!
- Each bed has a cutten and a light so I could stay in privite. And the room and kitchen light turned on/off the light at some time automatically.
- Absolutely wonderful, well thought out newer alburgue, modern, extremely clean, lacked nothing! Individual bunks with privacy curtains/lights/outlets, well outfitted kitchen with clean and ample cooking/eating supplies, wonderful bathrooms/showers with blowdryers, LAUNDRY DONE BY FACILITY INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!!!
Top Hostels In Barro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Barro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Barro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Barro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!