10 Best Hostels To Stay In Barrio Cundi Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
Barrio Cundi Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Barrio Cundi Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barrio Cundi Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barrio Cundi Magdalena. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Barrio Cundi Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Barrio Cundi Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Barrio Cundi Magdalena:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Smile offers accommodations in Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental. El Rodadero Beach is 2.4 miles from Hostal Smile, and Playa Blanca is 2.3 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
- The 2 ladies working here were always super smiley and friendly despite our rubbish Spanish. There’s a nice upstairs terrace with hammocks and good shared kitchen. The laundry service is efficient and good price. Have left our bags there while at Tayrona for a fee. Would recommend here
- Perfect stay, every comfort u want in a hostel. Kitchen, terrace, hammocks, information, everything in walkable distance, safe and awesome people running this place. Can only recommend it.
- The beds were cozy and we were alone in a big dorm.
- Very friendly, welcoming lady who met us on arrival and cooked breakfast. Kitchen is clean and has got all you need to cook a meal. Room and common areas very clean and tidy. Lovely common balcony/terrace with hammocks and table and chairs. Decor very colourful which brightens your day. Neighbourhood looks very nice and safe even if it’s a few blocks away from the centre.
The staff here were so helpful and friendly. You can tell they put a lot of effort into making it a nice comfortable place for travelers and they really care about it. The breakfast was great- fresh juice, eggs, toast, etc.
Close walk to the city center.
Tiki Hut Santa Marta Hostel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Tiki Hut Santa Marta Hostel is located in Santa Marta, just 2.7 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Chilled hostel perfect for a few days stopover and amazing value for money. The small swimming pool is a really nice addition. The kitchen is really clean and well equipped. Free pool tables were nice.
Huge great outdoor social space with free pool table
Really great staff, The front desk staff were so helpful and happy to answer any questions
The cleaner worked relentlessly, rooms and shared spaces were cleaned every day
Breakfast was great with a couple of options and good strong free coffee all day is always good
Use of the kitchen to make your own food and smoothies
Free use of the computer in the bar is great for backing up camera photos!
- Great location! The host are really nice, the space and energy is perfect. Everything so clean. Really good price for the experience
- Very nice place with clean and spacious rooms, big plus for the swimming pool.
- Great location, nice and clean hostel with great A/C. A close walk to the food trucks
La Guaca Hostel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, La Guaca Hostel is located in Santa Marta, just 2.6 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Simón Bolívar International Airport is 8 miles away.
The staff here are really helpful and can help you book trips and transport etc.
Rooms are clean with good A/C.
Kitchen was big and good to use although quite a few ants on the work surfaces.
Breakfast was excellent.
- The facilities were great and the staff very friendly!
- Staff super helpful.and bice, especially Jessica who helped me plan my upcoming trip.
- I really recommend staying at La Guaca, hostel has an amazing location where you have walking distance to a shopping mall, city centre and a gym. Hostel is chilled out with a small pool, really great as a base before going to other top locations (Tayrona, Taganga or Minca) in addition You can book them through La Guaca as well. And of course the staff is also great, Veronica was super helpful and nice with regards to everything related to Santa Marta. Definitely coming back!
- The best two receptionists ever, Jessica and Ingrid! They’re awesome and the hostel as well.
- The staff here are really helpful and can help you book trips and transport etc.
Hostal El Españolete
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering a restaurant, Hostal El Españolete is located 150 feet from the bay, behind of Plaza Simon Bolivar. Free WiFi access is available in all rooms. The property is set in a colonial building.Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a patio. Complete with a microwave, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Extras include a terrace and cable channels.At Hostal El Españolete you will find a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk, luggage storage and laundry facilities. Breakfast is served daily.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, diving and snorkelling.The guest house is 2.2 miles from Playa Blanca. The nearest airport is Simón Bolivar Airport.
- Very nice staff, traditional vibe, very clean and nice, highly suggested
- The hostel is located very centric. The staff is very friendly and always ready to help or advice. The rooms are spacey and clean. Possibility to store your lagguage while travelling. Just what you need in one place:-)
- The staff were AMAZING!!! All the place is really clean and organized. Im sure we will come back!
- The owner is extremely nice and helpful. He let us use all the facilities after our trek to the lost city even though we didn’t have another night booked. The dorms are big, with double and single beds, air-conditioning and a fan in the mezzanine. It’s very clean with modern bathrooms. He organizes a personalized trek in the Sierra Nevada which sounded very cool too.
- The staff at this hostel are amazing – extremely friendly, helpful, and just all around great people…every one of them! The location is absolutely perfect for getting around Santa Marta and super close to bars/restaurants. The hostel is cozy and well maintained, very clean and comfortable. Everything was great!! We loved our stay.
Casa del Escritor
One of our top picks in Santa Marta.Casa del Escritor is located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.1 miles from Taganga and 1.7 miles from Taganga.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Casa del Escritor.
- Fernando is an excellent host. He has established a nice ‘quirky’ little establishment with a nice feel to it. The staff were very pleasant and helpful and breakfast in the garden was pleasant. We were able to access the fridge to store cold drinks etc.
Awesome rooms, nice breakfast. Everybody was overly helpful.
Location is perfect and close to the beach.
- So much character with wonderful staff and uniquely decorated building
- the decoration of the place is unique! The books are great and the staff very nice! Congratulations. But hurry up they do not have so many rooms and get sold out easily
- Friendly, clean, and nicely decorated hotel in the center of Santa Marta. Very suitable as base for excursions e.g. to Tayrona or Ciudad Perdida, as bagage can be stored. Main tour operators, sights, and buses to Tayrona in walking distance. Staff is very helpful with any type of information. I spent three single nights in the hotel, each time in a different room. Rooms facing the street had in contrast the backside rooms windows and were brighter, but at the same time also louder and warmer as the AC was less effcient. I preferred the cooler (yet darker) rooms in the backside.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Santa Morena offers accommodations in Santa Marta, just 3 miles from El Rodadero Beach.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Playa Blanca is 2.6 miles from Santa Morena, and Tayrona Park is 5 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- The staff were really lovely and tried to help even with our terrible Spanish. The location is close to the restaurants. Great to have air con.
- A great hostel, one the best I have stayed at in Colombia. Super friendly staff, little building so not busy, nice air con, decent beds, cheap and quick laundry and great position. Definitely recommended. Wifi works great.
- The staff are very welcoming and very helpful. Great location for buses to Minca and Tayrona Park, all within walking distance. The staff were happy to store our big luggage while we went to Minca and Tayrona. Good facilities with small kitchen. Good wifi. Good laundry service, they had our laundry done for when we returned. Helped us get a taxi. Only a few blocks from waterfront and nice restaurants close by within walking distance. Thank you for our stay.
- The ladies were helpful and provided some information. Central location.
- The place is spotless. Cooking facilities was good to have. The lady was very nice and helpful. I,d definitely recommend it to others. Great location. Roof garden with hammocks was a bonus. Would return here
República Hostel Santa Marta
Conveniently situated in the middle of Santa Marta, República Hostel Santa Marta is 3.7 miles from El Rodadero Beach. The property is located 1,000 feet from Santa Marta Cathedral and 350 feet from Santa Marta Gold Museum. The guest house features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk.An American breakfast is served each morning at the property.Simon Bolivar Park is 350 feet from República Hostel Santa Marta. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 8.7 miles from the property.
- The room we stayed in was large and the bed was comfortable. We had air conditioning and a ceiling fan. The hostel wasn’t too loud at night.
- Good location, very relaxing , the staff was really nice and helpful
- A really nice, friendly and chill hostel. You have a big common area around the pool.
- The hostel is nice and clean and the breakfast is solid.
- The place has potential and the outside common area is beautiful, most of the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is good.
Hotel Granate is located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta, 2.9 miles from El Rodadero Beach and 2.4 miles from Playa Blanca.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- We liked the location. It is only a couple blocks from the cathedral, beach, and tour offices. The daytime staff was very genial as well.
- Great location, close to the beach and heaps of restaurants. Staff were helpful with all of our questions. Good budget place to lay your head for the night.
- Perfect location 2 mins walk to the centre but yet quiet at night. Very peaceful.. Friendly staff.
- La decoracion del hotel es bonita, ambiente acogedor
- Bem localizada! Funcionários muito atenciosos. Excelente custo benefício
Hostal North Bay
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Hostal North Bay is located in the Centro Historico neighborhood in Santa Marta.A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Taganga is 2.6 miles from Hostal North Bay, and Taganga is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Clean bedroom with comfortable beds and the location is a short walk to the historic town.
- The place is not inside of the main backpacker’s street but is still really close to everything. You can enjoy peace and relax.
One of the best hostels I have ever stayed aat in terms of: cleanliness, facilities comfortable for individual traveles (each bed is a small room which brings privacy in a dorm to a new level :-); well equiped kitchen, pool, a lot of areas to sit and relax or work).
The hostel is located in the area surrounded with new modern buildings (means you will not see someone slleping in the street right next to your hostel), and steps away from the beach. And still 5-10 min away from historical center. So if you wanna party or go to a restaurant, it will not take much time to walk.
Originally I booked the hostel for only 1 night, but came back later and spent more than a week there becuase I needed a quiet, comfortbale and clean place where I could concentrate.
So I got it ))
It is not a party place just so you know
- Great hostel very close to the centre of town. Very clean and spacious and a nice pool to cool down in. Staff all very friendly and halpful. A very short walk to bars and restaurants.
- This hostel was so clean and big and has all the potential to be the next big one in town
One of our best sellers in Santa Marta! Arbore Hostel is located in Santa Marta, 3 miles from El Rodadero Beach and 2.5 miles from Playa Blanca.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 9 miles from Arbore Hostel.
- This hostel has everything that is necessary for a backpacker.
- Centrally located, easy walk to restaurants. Comfy bunk beds which come with individual fans. Easy to get a good night’s sleep despite the cramped quarters.
- Dorms had light, socket and curtains for privacy. Very central location in Santa Marta. Walking distance to most amenities.
The hostel is located in the city center and therefore easy to get to. The 10-bed room is full of beds but I didn’t mind much, as every bed had a curtain around it and a ventilator and light each.
The staff was really great. We got to invite a few friends one night and just stayed on the balcony and talked all together.
Also it was possible to leave our belongings one night early at the hostel, as we were traveling to Tayrona National park for a night.
Perfect place for a budget traveler while in Santa Marta. It’s super central, right by the church, a 3 minute walk to the beach, and a 5 minute walk to the bus to Minca/Tayrona.
Dorm is nice with black curtains and comfortable beds. No A/C in the dorms but each bed has a mini fan that is perfect for the night. Kitchen is good. They have a place to hang wet laundry so perfect for hand washing.
Top Hostels In Barrio Cundi Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Barrio Cundi Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Barrio Cundi Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Barrio Cundi Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!