10 Best Hostels To Stay In Barraquero Mendoza Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Barraquero Mendoza Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Barraquero Mendoza Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barraquero Mendoza Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barraquero Mendoza Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Barraquero Mendoza Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Barraquero Mendoza Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Barraquero Mendoza Province:
Mora International Hostel
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Mora International Hostel is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 1,300 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful, and location is very good (close to main plaza, bus station). The breakfast was ok, but very basic.
- The Hostel location is wonderful, everything’s at a stone’s throw! Beds are really comfortable and all the place is very clean. Breakfast is quite complete, croissants,cereals,jams are included, however you gotta be as early as possible, otherwise it’ll be over.
- They had all the kitchen facilities for us to cook and we loved how they had a “free” shelf with products you could use if you wanted to cook. Also they had an area to do asado if you wanted to bbq. The space is nice and open. The staff was so friendly and helped with all our questions.
- Good location, helpful staff, really nice courtyard. Room was very clean. Really nice cat!
- You get a very cozy comfortable vibe at this hostel the minute you walk in. Run by 2 friends as a family style business, who were beyond helpful and friendly to us and everyone else. Very nice outdoor area with a big grill for bbq, where everyone hangs out. This hostel was probably the only good thing about the Mendoza trip entirely.
Hostel Estacion Mendoza
One of our best sellers in Mendoza! Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, half a mile from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Estacion Mendoza features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
– Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
– Room was quiet even though we had a room with entrance from the kithchen
Nice welcome for check in
Check in 24/24 which is very useful
Small garden nice with little tables
Close to the centre
- Friendly staff, private room was fine with air condition and private bathroom. Nice garden and swimming pool.
Staff is amazing!!! Very good vibe at the hostel and nice guests!!!
Breakfast was good. The room is clean.
Very close to the bus station.
- Nice helpful people running the hostel. Perfect location.
- – Backyard was nice place to spend time in the afternoon and have a beer or two
Located in Mendoza, 350 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hospedaje Alicia features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.El Plumerillo Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostel de Los Artistas
Located 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum in Mendoza, Hostel de Los Artistas features free WiFi access and private parking.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Plumerillo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Nice family run hostel with dito atmosphere.
- Great, family run hostel that exceeded my initial expectation! I was only passing through, but that evening I had the pleasure of sitting down to an Assado (Argentinian barbecue) with all the family, their friends and hostel guests. We stayed up until the early hours of the morning chatting, playing music and drinking pisco. It was an evening to remember and a local experience I will cherish forever. Although the accommodation is quite basic, the welcoming from the hosts far outweighed any reservations I first had. I would definitely return if I were visiting Mendoza again.
- I really enjoyed my stay here. I stayed three nights and felt totally at home. The owner and the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and the facilities are very clean and comfortable. The hostel is spacious and there is an outdoor area to relax in as well. I definitely recommend staying here.
- A really lovely hostel with nice outdoor chilling space, comfortable bed, clean everywhere. The staff were so lovely, they lent me the bus card so i didn’t have to buy one and were great in helping me when i missed my onward bus journey. They also did a great Alsado!!!!!
- Overall ok. Nice kitchen. Everything clean. Good atmosphere.
- Big commun area’s and good equipped kitchen, nice breakfast.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Windmill offers accommodations in Mendoza, just 1,050 feet from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very central location, good breakfast, the common areas and access to roof terrace are also pretty nice. Pool table and ping pong table are a plus! Good bathrooms!
- Great BBQ on Saturday. Very clean. Helpful start with good English
- Really cosy extremely clean hostel with a perfect location
- The staff. One of the most helpful folks that I have ever met. They are knowledgeable and go out of the way to help you. Really commendable!!!
- My second time in this great place. Nice breakfast, enough space to put big backpack, clean bathrooms and lovely cat and dog.
Hostel Malbec Plaza
Located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, 0.9 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Hostel Malbec Plaza features air-conditioned rooms and private parking.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Nothing absolutely disgraceful I was utterly disappointed at how we were treated three bunk beds for 4 people 2 kids under 18 and 2 adults and still charged me the full price so upsettinwouldbt recommend family to stay or let’s say book well in advance as I did only to be told the rooms we booked were fully booked and was offered 3 single bunk beds. You can imagine
- Good price for the value and the entire staff was very nice. We stayed here for close to 2 weeks and it was very close to the center and around the corner from Carrefour supermarket.
- Great location, the center is just behind the corner. Free luggage storage. For that price couldn’t be better.
- Was abit unsure at first due to the reviews not being great, but decided to take a chance as the price was so low. The location was fantastic, close to the parks, centre and bus stops. The hostel was very clean and the staff were great, especially the lady who works in the mornings! The breakfast was one of my favourites in the 3 months I have been away, very much to my taste, Cereals, pastries, jams, and a choice of hot drinks.
- The staff was very kind and tried to help us in any way.
Located in Mendoza, 0.8 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Tibet House features a barbecue and terrace.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very nice and spacy rooms and friendly and helpful staff!
The staff was really nice and super helpful
They try to help a lot and definetely go the extra mile
- La buena onda del propietario, que trata solo de hacer todo. Pero esta solo, y no da abasto. Esta buena la terraza para tomar aire.
- La atencion del personal, la terraza muy buena y los colchones expectacular. Roberto un genio.
- exelente ubicacion, personal amable y super disponible, desayuno bueno.
Hostel Ruca Potu
Featuring a garden with a swimming pool, Hostel Ruca Potu offers rooms with free Wi-Fi only 2,650 feet from Mendoza’s Bus Terminal. Breakfast is provided. The San Martin Park is 3.1 miles away.Decorated in lively colours, rooms at Hostel Ruca Potu feature TV sets. Some of them have private bathrooms and plasma TV. Hostel Ruca Potu provides covered parking for an extra fee.Breakfast is served daily. There is a restaurant offering simple dishes, and guests can also cook their own meals in the common kitchen.Guests can relax in any of the 3 patios available, unwind by the pool.Hostel Ruca Poty is 650 feet from Mendoza’s Aquarium and 1,950 feet from the city centre .
- The Hostel is well located (15min by walk from the terminal de omnibus / 15 min to the city center), the owner is really welcoming, beds are confortable and breakfast is well also.
Breakfast was simple, but nice
The hostel is close to bus terminal
We were able to stay in hostel until 8:00 PM after check out without any fees and able to use kitchen
- Owner was incredibly generous with us, we arrived very early off the bus at 5am and woke him up – he then gave us breakfast!
- La habitación es linda, le faltan mejoras pero es linda. El dueño es muy cordial
- Casi nada lo único que se ve lindo es la cascada de la pileta
Hostel Lagares is located in the Mendoza City Center neighborhood in Mendoza, just 0.7 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum.Every room comes with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel Lagares.
- Best staff that I’ve met in a hostel! Service was excellent!
- Friendly and helpful staff, very clean hostel, good breakfast and just a short walk to join the main street. Would definitely recommend this hostel.
- Surprises me how many hostels fail to do simple things to make the place much better. And this is a place does them all. Really good breakfast (eggs, fruit, milk) plug socket and massive locker for each bed. Big spacious rooms. Enough and spacious bathrooms. Constantly cleaned and kept tidy. Good chill/social atmosphere. Drinking but not crazy party. Older mature crowd during my 4 days there (25-30) Netflix tv area. Helpful staff with info on all tours. Allowed to bring in own alcohol. Top 3 hostel for me in 5 months South America.
- Staff was very helpful. Location was very good. Within walking distance of town centre and bus station.
- This question is hard to answer. I liked everything. Mainly the Staff was very friendly, attentive, super helpful, and nice. I was feeling like home. My room was big and clean beyond my expectations. The location of the hostel is excellent close to restaurants, banks, transportation, etc. More over, every single time I needed information, I could ask any person of the staff and they just gave me the right information. Thank you very much for all you help. Keep it up.
Casa Pueblo Hostel
Located in Mendoza in the region of Mendoza Province, 0.6 miles from Pasado Cuyano Museum, Casa Pueblo Hostel features a barbecue and terrace.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is El Plumerillo Airport, 5 miles from Casa Pueblo Hostel.
- Staff were friendly and it was a nice space to meet other travellers. Kitchen was well equipped too!
- Girls at reception were fantastic and the location couldn’t be better.
- The location was good for me on that day. The staff were extra nice
- Nice staff, close to the station. Nice breakfast as well
- Very close to the bus station and the staff who work here are so lovely and genuine.
Top Hostels In Barraquero Mendoza Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Barraquero Mendoza Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Barraquero Mendoza Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Barraquero Mendoza Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!