10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bangkok Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bangkok Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bangkok Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bangkok Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bangkok Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bangkok Bangkok Province:
The Quarter Bangkok Poshtel & Coworking
Located in the Pathumwan neighborhood in Bangkok, half a mile from Siam Paragon Mall, The Quarter Bangkok Poshtel & Coworking features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.8 miles from The Quarter Bangkok Poshtel & Cowor, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from The Quarter Bangkok Poshtel & Coworking.
- The property is clean and staffs are very friendly. However, as we had luggages with us, it’s hard to climb up the stairs as the property has no lifts. Other than that, I would most likely to come back.
- Property in a good location easy to get on sky train and get about . Staff are amazing. Comfy beds and rooms. air conditioning works really well .nice social chill out area and roof terrace. Spotlessly clean. absolutly brilliant breakfast!!! Staff even emailed us after we had left some items after checking out! Superb stay!!!
1) Location, location, location
2) Helpful staff
3) Simple, chic design and clean environment
- i really appreciate the help and the services that hotel provide to us. The breakfast really nice and the hotel also near to BTS easier for us to go anywhere.Thank you
- Everything was excellent! From the design and the friendly staffs! And not to mention their made to order complimentary breakfast 🙂
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.1 miles from Patpong, Express features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. MRT-Silom is 1.4 miles from Express, and Hua Lamphong Train Station is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Clean and neat rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a washing machine and dryer for laundry and the hostel supplies free detergent. There is free coffee , tea and toast available. It is very close to the Sky Train and central to get around Bangkok. We stayed there twice, on our way and on our way out of Thailand.
- The staff went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed! They where honestly the nicest girls and boy!
We liked this place so much we returned at the end of our Thailand tour. Our kids loved the bunk beds in the family room that provided privacy and climate control, pool table and endless supply of tea/coffee. We loved the laundry facility and the very helpful staff. We were allowed to check in early- so appreciated after a night bus!
For those using a wheelchair this was the only room in 6 months of travel that is actually wheelchair accessible with proper equipment. Super clean, easy to access by metro. quick taxi to the airport.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Clean cool rooms and hot shower. Good location, right by the sky train station and plenty of street food venders near by as well as two 7/11 stores. Good massage spa in the hostel.
- To stay in a Bangkok at a reasonable travelers price with all facilities it is a great hostel. It is very close to the skytrain station which is very convenient. You can leave luggage there.
Featuring free WiFi, Travelier Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 0.7 miles from Travelier Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Travelier Hostel.
I like everything about this hotel; location, hospitality, service, etc. The location is super strategic, 7 mins to bts ratchatewi & its surrounded by many street food vendors. If you’re a moslem traveller, worry not because its very near to moslem community so lots of halal food option available.
Despite the room size is quite small and it faces to busy main road, it didn’t matter to me (they provided ear plug to minimize the sound during sleeping but i didn’t use it).
The front & cleaning ladies, they were so friendly & helpful. They greeted me with smile when i arrived & when i passed them and they spoke good english too. But what i really love from them was their kindness, they will help you even offered to arrange your itinerary plan if you want to stroll arround in the city. Thanks to the ladies!
The staffs are friendly. Breakfast varies every day. Spacious room with super nice bed!
7-11convenience store across from the hostel.
7mins. walk distance to BTS Rathathewi
- The kindest staff we met in thailand, room was clean, bed very comfortable, luggage storage was a big benefit for us, also we could use living room and take a shower before our night flight, very good location
- Super friendly staff, clean rooms, ok breakfast, just 7 min walk to sky train.
- Everything was shiny new and worked to perfection…
- I like everything about this hotel; location, hospitality, service, etc. The location is super strategic, 7 mins to bts ratchatewi & its surrounded by many street food vendors. If you’re a moslem traveller, worry not because its very near to moslem community so lots of halal food option available.
Featuring free WiFi, Darin Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 350 feet from Khao San Road.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.6 miles from Darin Hostel, and Grand Palace is 0.8 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
Very convenient location to go on morning Lomprayah bus.
Free water refill station, no plastic bottles used and free bananas ?!
- Love atmosphere of Rambuttree street. The hostel is very comfortable and convenient as well. They are also prepared fruits for guests.
- Cheap, clean, perfect location, friendly and helpful staff
- The staff were amazing, so friendly and 100% not out to try rip you off. They were helpful in everyway the possibility could be.
- Location is fantastic, just off khao san road where all the action is. Spotlessly clean and a small but lovely, hot shower. Staff are also very friendly, the air con is great and you get free bananas every day!
- Very convenient location to go on morning Lomprayah bus.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from Khao San Road, D&N Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.4 miles from D&N Hostel, and Grand Palace is 0.6 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles away.
Wonderful staff, friendly and sympathetic, ready to help in any situation. Many thanks for the cleanliness of the room and the hostel. Very tasty breakfasts, freshly baked cupcakes were divine. The location of the hotel was also very convenient, all major attractions were within walking distance. Many inexpensive and delicious cafes are closer to Kaosan road location. One of the cheapest fruit markets “Mahanak Fruit Market” ( in walking distance (20 minutes on foot or 5-7 minutes by city bus)
One of the best price offers for accommodation in the center
- Very friendly staff. Room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was simple but very tasty and great value for money when included in the price.
- good location in city center, clean hostel, good price/quality ratio
- Quiet surrounding in city center, a lot of restaurants (very cheap) nearby. Clean room with windows. AC necessary. Simple but nice breakfast with cake.
Everything was as we expected, very friendly the italian guy in the reception, and told us few tips, the location couldn’t be better.
- Wonderful staff, friendly and sympathetic, ready to help in any situation. Many thanks for the cleanliness of the room and the hostel. Very tasty breakfasts, freshly baked cupcakes were divine. The location of the hotel was also very convenient, all major attractions were within walking distance. Many inexpensive and delicious cafes are closer to Kaosan road location. One of the cheapest fruit markets “Mahanak Fruit Market” ( in walking distance (20 minutes on foot or 5-7 minutes by city bus)
Located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Lucky House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.8 miles from Lucky House, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Lucky House.
- Friendly staff, free WiFi, free breakfast AND free snacks from 2-6pm!! Comfy beds and amazing showers!! Can’t wait to come back, wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Bangkok
- A small room that handles all the requirements. Couldn’t ask for anything more. When I plan to build a house I’d mimic the concept. Simple and modern. Thumbs up!
- Very near to Khaosan. Has a 7 11 departmental store opposite to it. Indian restaurant just adjacent to it. Staffs are polite and friendly. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable.n Breakfast includes bread toast, Egg poach, milk with cornflakes, fruits, coffee etc.
- The hotel is close to Khao San Rd that could be interesting to young people. The Palace is walkable too. The rest of the city is quite far. It took me an hour to get Sukhumvit by taxi because of the traffic.
- Walking into the room and seeing the grand palace from window was a massive bonus, very clean, comfortable and good breakfast. Perfect location for Bangkok.
Add Home Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Add Home Hostel is located in Bangkok, 8 miles from Central Plaza Ladprao and 9 miles from BTS-Mo Chit.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chatuchak Weekend Market is 9 miles from Add Home Hostel, and MRT-Sutthisan is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, a few steps from Add Home Hostel.
- I stayed at this property overnight perfect location for airport.
- It’s very close to DMK airport, you can just walk from the hostel around 10 – 15 mins.
- This is great for a stop over as it’s less than a 10 minute walk from Don mueang airport. It’s clean, has all the basics, a comfortable bed, and close to a 7-Eleven for food and drinks if you arrive late. The street has amazing street food as well. It’s across the street from the beautiful Wat Don Mueang. And the price is right!
- I was in overnight transit at Don Muang airport. So this hotel suit my stay as it is very close to the airport.
- So convenient and such a great price compared to other places so close to DMK. Made my early morning flight a breeze. For what I paid I got so much more than I expected. Aircon, tv, fridge, hot shower and a comfy bed!
Lida 1946 is located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.4 miles from Khao San Road and one mile from Temple of the Emerald Buddha.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grand Palace is 1.1 miles from Lida 1946, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Lida 1946.
No reviews yet.
Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok
Located in the Wattana neighborhood in Bangkok, 1,550 feet from Soi Cowboy, Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Asok is 2,000 feet from Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok, and BTS-Nana is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great place to meet people and have a good time. Nate was the best and took us all out one night. We had the best time and loved hanging out with him. Nate’s the absolute best!!
- Really comforty beds and showers were warm, nice surprise.
- Great party hostel where you’re sure to meet people, get drunk, and have a good time. But also pleased me with one of the most comfortable beds, and clean facilities I encountered in Thailand.
- The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the rooms a good temperature. Although its a party hostel the rooms were pretty quiet. So easy to meet people.
- The beds and showers are really nice. Good place to party. Friendly and helpful staff
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Suk18 Hostel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 800 feet from Soi Cowboy.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.BTS-Asok is 1,150 feet from Suk18 Hostel, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Suk18 Hostel.
- This is a pretty new hostel and the interiors and facilities are all in tip top condition. Really great little place to stay for the price and the staff were really friendly. I would definitely return!
- Clean, modern and really lovely hosts. We loved to stay here.
Close to bts and mrt. strategic location. the hostel is very clean and perfect. staff ms ying cute and friendly ❤.Her partner also very friendly and show me around this hostel. Good luck for this hostel. Will choose again this hostel when I come to Bangkok again.
Best Regards, IG – romizunaidi
- The staff was really amazing and always helpful and it was really clean
- The location is great! Really loved the area. It is really new, modern, and clean with several toilets/showers on each floor. Very modern room. It also has a huge and really nice roof top terrace! (although it’s on the 5th floor, so not like a 5star hotel 😉 . Very chilled atmosphere. We could leave our luggage during the day when we had to check out early. The skytrain station is just around the corner as well as the mall “Terminal 21″which has an amazing food court with delicious and cheap dishes.
Top Hostels In Bangkok Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bangkok Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bangkok Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!