10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province:
Located in the Khlong Toei neighborhood in Bangkok, 1,000 feet from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Varinda Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.4 miles from Varinda Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.7 miles away. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Very near mrt station exit 4, room is very good condition; good bed good bathroom and good service
- Near Metro 3 minutes walking. Have car park, silent and clean
- Perfect room to stay one night! Clean and quite! Also you can drink water, coffee or tea free! The staff very nice they don’t speak too much English but enough to understand.
- 2-min walk to MRT Stn. Quiet location fairly lit in short alleyway so feel safe enough at night. Comfy bed, Clean spacious room with a trio of lockers, a clothes rack, a towel rack (can put wet laundry out to dry in corridor in the sun). A washing machine available downstairs. Quiet location. Bathroom has WC, hot water, dispensers for shampoo and shower creme.
- Nice place to stay, especially to those who doesn’t want a luxurious accommodation. This is the perfect place for you. MRT is just a few walks away. The staffs are warm and wear friendly smiles. If got another chance to travel around Bangkok I would love to stay here again.
The City at Fifty
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, The City at Fifty offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 2.5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 5 miles from The City at Fifty, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 6 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 11 miles away.
Staff is outstanding. Very helpful, friendly, and accommodating, just really nice people. I stay here every trip to Bangkok. Facility is very clean and comfortable.
Located in a nice Thai neighborhood, but probably not conveniently located enough for many travelers, but a great place to just kick back and relax. Perfect place for me.
Never had a problem getting a cab and you can get a lift in the golf cart to close by streets.
- I liked the it’s clean and the workers are friendly
- The Staff were amazingly helpful:). The hostel is located in not-so-turisty part of Bangkok and locals were really friendly;)
- This was my fourth or fifth stay. Excellent staff, clean, comfortable, quiet, in a nice Thai neighborhood. A really relaxing stay
The pool. No one was using it neither at night nor in the morning. Clean, wide, vey nice.
When you leave, the staff gives you a ride to the main street on a golf car, and it’s pretty helpful.
- Staff is outstanding. Very helpful, friendly, and accommodating, just really nice people. I stay here every trip to Bangkok. Facility is very clean and comfortable.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, MonkeyNap Hostel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 1,650 feet from BTS-Phrom Phong.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from MonkeyNap Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from MonkeyNap Hostel.
- Staff is nice as always, I like the location, lots of food options around and the common areas are nice. Beds offer lots of privacy.
- When I booked, I made a small mistake. I though I booked another hostel closer to BTS with fewer people per room. Anyway… This hostel is perfect for backpaker and the staff is helpful and friendly. You get for what you pay !
- Location is great and quite but not really near the BTS.
- The people who work there are really nice, always super helpful. There’s a kitchen. The common area is a sweet spot to hang out. The dorm beds have really effective privacy curtains.
- Privacy with the curtains on the bed and silent in the dormiand really helpful staff
Located in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Rest 3 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.5 miles from Rest 3, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The owner is a very nice person and really want you to feel good in his hotel. About 500 m from this hostel is Tesco Lotus with many restaurants, you can eat for very cheap. It was a very nice stay, thank you.
The owner is a very friendly Thai who likes to talk very much! His english is okay but he is very eager to find the right words and making himself understandable.
The room was very cosy with a standard set-up: Bed, blanket, Table and even a Little table beside the bed. An air-con was inside the room too..(WiFi too).
Outside of the room was a separate toilet for the entire Floor (3 rooms). On the floor you can find another table, a Little couch and even a mirror, a pen and paper to write on.. which was very nice. In conclusion it is a quite stylish hostel.
Downstairs you got a little kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and an egg Boiler, coffee machine as well as a refrigerator where you can put your food in. You can use everything without any doubts.
50m to the right you can find a 7/11 and 500m to the left you can find some streetfood! But it is quite Far to actually get into the city-city-city. But there is a train station right in Front.
Very good value for money.
A really good price for a private room.
The room is small, but good enough for me.
And the hostel is well furnished with just anything that I imagine a hostel should have. Enough shared bathroom, kitchen, and so on. The Wifi and air conditioning are good. This is especially better than some others in Bangkok.
It is very clean and discreet.
Although the location is not in the center, it is just next to a brt station, which makes transportation really easy.
Most important, the staff (or more exactly the family who own this property) are super nice. Communication has been enjoyable.
- Quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice use of common fridge and microwave and general kitchen stuff.
- The location is ok, 15 minutes by Bus to the Skytrain. Stuff is very friendly. This is very nice hotel if you are looking for price performance and don’t expect miracles. Wi-Fi is good and stable – I had to work a lot. Voice calls were fine, no issues with this.I would stay again.
Vann Bangkok Boutique House
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Patpong, Vann Bangkok Boutique House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Silom is 2.3 miles from Vann Bangkok Boutique House, and MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 2.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from Vann Bangkok Boutique House.
- Room was comfortable and had aircon. Great place to stay if you are looking to spend time travelling around and just need a cool room and comfy bed to come home to.
The room is very clean and bright!
staff are very friendly and helpful
generally good for a group trip with limited budget
- Clean rooms, nice and everything is new. Nice interior design and very good coffee to taste, helpful staff.
- I didn’t expect the room would look so nice like that because the hotel itself quite small. But the room which I booked was pretty good. Nice size for two people.
- I stayed there with my family and everyone loved the place especially my nieces and nephews. The place was obssessedly clean and the design of the whole building was so artistic and so comfy like you can sit even on the floor. It was that clean. Staff were very accommodating too. If i would be coming back to Bangkok, i would book in the same hotel again.
H2 Hotel Bangkok
H2 Hotel Bangkok is located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 2.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.8 miles from H2 Hotel Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit Park is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 15 miles from H2 Hotel Bangkok.
- the staff were friendly and tried to help whenever I had a problem. but some problems were simply out of their hands
- The hotel was cheap so i didnt expect a five star treatment but it was comfortable enough and room was big enough and clean.
- I have already stayed here a couple of times.. yes, the location is not really good. But I know what I get: a decent hotel for a good price. Every time I did not book H2, I regreted it.
- The hotel called me whenI’m on my way to check in and asked to cancel booking for some reason.
- Location was wonderful, shops and restaurants around, very central, staff was very attentive and nice helped us with booking tours for cheaper and gave us inside tips. Would deffo come back
Located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.1 miles from Patpong, Express features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. MRT-Silom is 1.4 miles from Express, and Hua Lamphong Train Station is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Clean and neat rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a washing machine and dryer for laundry and the hostel supplies free detergent. There is free coffee , tea and toast available. It is very close to the Sky Train and central to get around Bangkok. We stayed there twice, on our way and on our way out of Thailand.
- The staff went above and beyond to help me with anything I needed! They where honestly the nicest girls and boy!
We liked this place so much we returned at the end of our Thailand tour. Our kids loved the bunk beds in the family room that provided privacy and climate control, pool table and endless supply of tea/coffee. We loved the laundry facility and the very helpful staff. We were allowed to check in early- so appreciated after a night bus!
For those using a wheelchair this was the only room in 6 months of travel that is actually wheelchair accessible with proper equipment. Super clean, easy to access by metro. quick taxi to the airport.
- Helpful and friendly staff. Clean cool rooms and hot shower. Good location, right by the sky train station and plenty of street food venders near by as well as two 7/11 stores. Good massage spa in the hostel.
- To stay in a Bangkok at a reasonable travelers price with all facilities it is a great hostel. It is very close to the skytrain station which is very convenient. You can leave luggage there.
My Thai Hostel
Located in Bangkok, 1.5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, My Thai Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.8 miles from My Thai Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was great. Hostel located in a good place, though not too close to main tourist attractions. My room was clean and spacious, exactly what I was looking for, also not too noisy which is a big plus in Bangkok. The laundry service downstairs is very convenient.
- Super friendly staff, nice situated, good value for the price , nice breakfast
– Neat rooms
– Clean facilities
– Fast Wifi
– Nice and friendly staffs!
– Common area where you can have chitchat
- The place is very clean and the staff are very friendly.
I like the room! It’s so fresh and classy!
I love the owners! I forgot to ask their name but they were so friendly specially their pet Ricci!
Overall my 7 days stay was so awesome because of them! Super lovely hostel!
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Loft Suanplu is located in the Sathorn neighborhood in Bangkok, just 0.7 miles from MRT-Silom.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM and shops at the property.Patpong is 0.8 miles from Loft Suanplu, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.4 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Long Zhu Guesthouse
Long Zhu Guesthouse is located in the Rama III neighborhood in Bangkok, just 2.5 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.5 miles from Long Zhu Guesthouse, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 16 miles away.
- the location and prices are good. You get what you pay for so don’t over expect. This is basically a hostel with few private rooms too. We’d stay again if we were in the area. Its just off the river.
- Location, near to riverside, pier and Asiatique shopping areas
- The room followed the price (do not stay in room much just for leave the backpack, sleep, go chill out more) the lady at reception also upgraded room for me when I’m arrived, thank for that.
- The owner can speak mandarin. Very close to Asiatique The Riverfront, about 5 minutes walk. Private bathroom and got lift, so easy for those who carry big luggage.
- I stayed here for 1 night. The location is great – 5 minutes walk from Asiatique – shops with food outlets and market stalls. Basic comfortable room clean room, tea and coffee facilities, water, fridge, staff were very friendly and helpful, basic but good value. Would definitely stay again and recommend.
Top Hostels In Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bang Phongphang Samut Prakan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!