10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bang O Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang O Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bang O Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bang O Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bang O Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bang O Bangkok Province:
S-Space Hostel Chatuchak
S-Space Hostel Chatuchak is located in Bang O, 7 miles from Bangkok and 12 miles from Bangna.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is an ATM at the property.Nonthaburi is 4.3 miles from S-Space Hostel Chatuchak, and Lat Krabang is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 6 miles from S-Space Hostel Chatuchak.
- The owner was really nice and helped me to get a cab because the Thai taxi drivers doesn’t sprak any english.
- Very helpful, easy- going, flexible staff! Thank you!
Location : Near local eateries (there’s one halal stall nearby for my friends that were muslims to eat) and convenient stores (7-11,etc.). We were a group of students visiting Kasetsart University and even though we mainly walked to KU (about 20-30min), there’s a motorbike ride service u can use (or use GrabBike) for a cheaper price. Chatuchak market is nearby but better use motorbike service since the traffic is really bad (due to constructions)
Dormitory: Air-conditioned and comfortable.
Hospitality: Mr. Roger was very helpful and friendly during our 2 weeks stay there.
Price: The cheapest hostel at Chatuchak , but keep in mind due to the very cheap price you might find the place to be too small. We were not picky n was very happy for what we got for a very cheap price.
- Feel like staying at home, staff is very nice and helpful, room for 3 people is very big and comfortable and it’s clean, shared bathroom is also clean as well. The location is walkable to any other places such as Kasetsart University.
- Friendly and helpful owner…Authentic local Thai area! Clean and quiet. No complaints whatsoever.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Room@Vipa offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 7 miles from Siam Paragon Mall. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 8 miles from Room@Vipa, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I loved my entire period of stay. Even though it was a brief one, a good place to stay makes an entire trip a memorable. I had a parcel delivered as well to the hotel and the staff informed me as soon as they received it.
Room are clean and modern. You are own tv, Ventilator, towels and a bottle of water.
The stuff are very helpfull. The kitchen/resurant are good.
It’s clean,small and cosy hotel.
Staff are frendliy and services are good.
- the staff are very nice and friendly, the room is big and comformtable it cames with breakfast. Good stay.
- Design very modern. Comfortable and though hostel is small, it has elevator. Staff very very helpful and friendly, they can call a taxi for you.
A’ Hostel Bangkok
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located 2,000 feet from BTS-Sapan Khwai in Bangkok, A’ Hostel Bangkok features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.BTS-Ari is 0.7 miles from A’ Hostel Bangkok, and Chatuchak Weekend Market is 0.8 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 10 miles away.
- I went alone but I felt like in a family. Everythings was just perfect and I came 2 times more, the best hostel that I ever seen in BKK.
- Everything was great, rooms are nice and clean. There was a problem with trouble guests during my stay but the staff handled it perfectly a kicked them out. Nice calm place to stay, not a party hostel.
- The place is really nice and clean. The interior was really nice too. The facilities were really good. We liked the hot shower, The pantry, and the cafe. The staffs were reaaally helpful and friendly and kind. They even allowed us to drop our luggages at their place when we’re out of town for two days. The staff doing our laundry too with very affordable price. It is a remommended place to stay when you’re in Bangkok. The location is strategist enough. It is near Big C and BTS Station and you can find seven eleven too.
- The “room” and facilities were clean and well-designed. It’s more spacious than cube hotels which is nice, the staff is friendly and willing to cater to your needs, and it’s a quiet hostel if you’re looking to rest your head.
- maybe couples should be charged less maybe 2 x single cost would be fare
Featuring free WiFi, Hostel 33 offers accommodations in Bangkok.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 6 miles from Hostel 33, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The rooms are nicely done. The hostel is an addition to the cafe.
- Nice place, you will own the entire space in 4th floor. Has utensils,kitchenware,plates and etc.
- The space and the interior, was really like home good for long stay. The owner was helpful and friendly but the staff had limitation with language.
- I loved it! it was clean near convenience stores and a decent distance from malls. The cafe at the conner comes handy for a quick breakfast.
The property looked nice on the surface.
The staff fixed the issue with the aircon in a day.
The staff let me borrow pans
One of our best sellers in Nonthaburi! Showcasing a playground and views of the city, Vanlisut Hostel is located in Nonthaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bangkok is 7 miles from Vanlisut Hostel, and Bangna is 15 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 6 miles from the property.
For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
Two shopping malls (The Mall & Panthip) nearby, plenty of choice of local & international restaurants, a 7/11 just around the corner (of course) and easy to catch a taxi, except in the morning rush hour.
- the room is clean, its like a studio apartment, close to shops. fridge is a big help
- Host was extremely friendly and helpful. Coin operated laundry machines on site. 7-11 and Pantip Plaza nearby. Very few tourists in this area, so you can get a true and genuine Thai living experience.
- เป็นที่พักที่อยู่ใกล้พันธ์ทิพย์ งามวงศ์วานมาก วางแผนเดินทางไปไหนมาไหนได้สะดวก มีร้านอาหารรอบๆหลายร้าน wi-fi แรงใช้ได้ ช่องทีวีมีให้ดูมากพอสมควร บริการดีมากๆ พอเห็นฝนตก แล้วเราต้องออกไปข้างนอก รีบหาร่มมาให้ทันที
- สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบ เดินทางสะดวก ใกล้ร้านอาหาร บริการดีมาก
- For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
Kamin Bird Hostel
In the heart of Bangkok, the Kamin Bird Hostel has comfortable dormitory rooms with air conditioning. It features a shared lounge and free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout.Kamin Bird Hostel is a half mile from Esplanade Ratchada Mall and MRT Thailand Cultural Centre Station. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 13 miles away.Bright and airy, the dormitory rooms are provided with a personal safe. Shared bathroom facilities are available.A range of local and international restaurants can be found 100 feet from the property.
- I felt like home while staying here. There were many cats around this area. The place was so convenient, easy to take taxi, to go to supermarket and public vehicles.
- The staff was nice, breakfast was ok, it’s well located near food and massage.
- comfortable bed , clean , friendly staffs and owner .
- Friendly staff and really nice location. 5-10 minutes walking from evening market with wide choice of food, also not far away from BigC and subway
- The hostel is at walking distance (5-10min) from the Huai Khwang MRT station, the main door can be opened with a numbercode so you don’t have to ring the bell everytime, there is good WIFI connection at the hostel, the friendly owners are living upstairs and are there when you need them, the hostel provides a small towel and last but not least the room has air conditioning.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Adventure Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 3.4 miles from Adventure Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 9 miles from Adventure Hostel.
- Its place have very very nice interior and stuff and everything!!!!
- Convenient location, just a step from Sapankwai BTS station, friendly staff, clean. Love the common rooftop area!! ❤️
- We loved staying here! Very clean, extremely comfortable and unbelievably kind and helpful staff. The location is great as you can easily access the airport and the rest of the city no problem.
- The hostel is in front of the bts. That’s really good
- Easy to get there by sky train, great connection to the airport by public transport
All In One Hostel
Located in the Bangkok Old Town neighborhood in Bangkok, 1.6 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, All In One Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.There is a gift shop at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 2.7 miles from All In One Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from All In One Hostel.
- Location, staff, breakfast, their delicious ice tea and coffee. Bathrooms clean. They have their own travel agency and will help you to choose a trip. Also don’t forget to enjoy the rooftop!
- Central to many good streetfood vendors and bars, lots of touristshopping and stuff, good breakfast and wifi was working really good
- I really liked the location, walking distance to main tourist attractions, great for nightlife. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They organize trips as well, and as a guest you can get a discount. Although there is no direct train to the neighborhood, you can easily take a bus to sky train station (if you are on a budget) or catch one of many tuk tuks. Great place to stay for couple of nights.
– nice host
– good walking distance to Kaosan Road, temples and grad palace
- The hotel staff were very friendly on arrival. Unfortunately the air con was not working on our first night so the staff arranged for us to stay at a sister hostel down the road. The room had no window and the bathroom flooded the following morning. We were given a free floating market tour courtesy of the hotel to compensate for the change in reservation. The breakfast was offered between 8-10am but unfortunately we were not able to have it as we had booked tours through the hostel which all started with a 7am pickup. The staff reassured us that we could get a takeaway breakfast instead on both days but unfortunately we did not receive this. The location is very good.
Zee Thai Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Zee Thai Hostel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just half a mile from Khao San Road.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a hairdresser’s, and a shops at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.1 miles from Zee Thai Hostel, and Grand Palace is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from Zee Thai Hostel.
- Great location, it takes only 10 min to reach Khao San Rd, 7-11 store is actually next door. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, there’s a nice balcony on the upper floor where you can enjoy your breakfast in the morning. Wifi was working as it should… On short, I’m gonna recommend this property to each one of my friends who are gonna be on the way to Bangkok.
- Great staff! Lots of facilities, nice common area. Good value for the price :))
- It was always clean, no insects – in comparison to other hostels in Bangkok it was a great suprise. Very nice common area. Perfect location – close to Khao San and other attractions
- The girls are very warm and nice ! They always have a smile in their face and they give good advices. I stayed there one night but I really enjoyed arriving, taking a nice warm shower and just chilling in the leaving room for a while before going to bed..
- Nice facilities. comfortable common area. they also had air conditioning in the room.
Krit Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao San Road is half a mile from Krit Hostel, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Krit Hostel.
- This hostel has everything you need for a cheap stay in Bangkok. Close to street food and attractions yet far enough away to avoid the loud and noisy streets. Staff are friendly and helpful, towels provided plus soap and shampoo in all the showers. The toilets and showers are separate stalls and I never had to queue to use them unlike many other hostels. They are clean and well-maintained with choice of hot or cold showers. Breakfast is good, beds are really comfy and value for money is spot on.
- Kind stuff. We arrived early in the morning from a sleeper bus, they allowed us to stay and catch a nap on comfy seats in the lobby, let us store our bags and grab a shower before checking in. Plus the beds were ready before the official time, because they knew we had to rest. Also- the free breakfast is delicious. Free drinking water, coffee and tea all day long and on site Cafe is great! The dorms themselves are regular, clean, air con works properly. Really recommend!!
- Great people and location street food best and cheap around
- Nice Lobby/Café, good breakfast, curtains, lockers, AC, location is good
- Sturdy beds, free breakfast, good wifi, air conditioning
Top Hostels In Bang O Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bang O Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bang O Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!