10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bang Kapi Bangkok Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bang Kapi Bangkok Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bang Kapi Bangkok Province:
Bangkok W18 Hostel
Bangkok W18 Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Every room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.4 miles from Bangkok W18 Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 1.7 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent location, very close to BTS
- I like this place its so homey and the receptionist is so nice and friendly. There is free drinking water and we can use the fridge to stock our food that is bought outside. The area is accessible for nightlife, shopping area and spa. Easy access for the tourist spots around Bangkok. Ideal for budget travellers.
- The staff is the heart of the place- friendly, warm and chatty 🙂 it’s nice to have that warm welcoming after long trip. It’s perfect place to get a rest- rooms are quite and clean. Location is perfect BTS and MRT just few hundred meters from the hostel. It was my second time here and I will be back every time when I visit Bangkok 🙂
Great location, chilling place. Peach the receptionist is lovely! Always available to talk about the city and the country.
Chilling place out of the crowded area with a lots options for street food around.
- Staff were incredibly friendly and welcoming. Comfortable bed, big room, lockable storage. Fantastic location! Close to bts station, restaurants and nightlife. Will stay here again!
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, MonkeyNap Hostel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 1,650 feet from BTS-Phrom Phong.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.MRT-Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from MonkeyNap Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 12 miles from MonkeyNap Hostel.
- Staff is nice as always, I like the location, lots of food options around and the common areas are nice. Beds offer lots of privacy.
- When I booked, I made a small mistake. I though I booked another hostel closer to BTS with fewer people per room. Anyway… This hostel is perfect for backpaker and the staff is helpful and friendly. You get for what you pay !
- Location is great and quite but not really near the BTS.
- The people who work there are really nice, always super helpful. There’s a kitchen. The common area is a sweet spot to hang out. The dorm beds have really effective privacy curtains.
- Privacy with the curtains on the bed and silent in the dormiand really helpful staff
FU House Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! FU House Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.8 miles from FU House Hostel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.6 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
- Access to large fridge, large cupboard for my rucksack
- Excellent location, just about 600 metre walk from Nana BTS station. Put up a late check in 1-2am enquiry and was promptly responded and accepted. I arrived at about 1am+ and glad that a staff member was still awake awaiting us and welcomed us with warmth.
- Must be the best hostel in town, great location, friendly staff, clean and cozy
- Amazing place! Clean, the rooms are really big and comfortable, the staff are really helpful and I really like the area around, nice restaurants and skytrain. I’m coming back soon.
- This was our first hostel we stayed in and it was amazing! Thank you so much! So clean and very friendly!
In city center of Bangkok, the WH Hostel features free Wi-Fi in all areas. It provides easy public transportation connections as it is just under half a mile from both the BTS Nana and Ploenchit rapid transit stations. Complimentary tea and coffee area available in the common area.The WH Hostel is just under 1 miles from Bumrungrad Hospital. Terminal 21 Department Store is a 5 to 10 minute drive from the hostel.An air-conditioned dorm room includes a shared bathroom. Guests can use cable TV and computers in the public area. A coin-operated washing machine is also available.
Restaurants and bars can be found around the hostel.
- Lovely stuff, big Garden, near the Skytrain, we stayed in a private room shower and toilet wher always clean.
- Great sea container hostel, it’s on a bit of a dodgy street but once past all the bars it quite a down and WH is amazing, second time I’ve stayed here as like it so much.
- Great hostel. Double room is confortable and clean. Not the cheapest but worth the price. Staff is very nice. We checked in at 4 am after night bus and the staff was waiting for us.
- Extra friendly staff, good price, can walk to bts or US embassy and soi 4 has plenty of nightlife street food
Manager is very nice lady. Breakfast was nice.
Price is very affordable.
It was a nice experience to stay in a Container Hostel.
Jellybean CheQinn Hostel Sukhumvit 4
CheQinn Bangkok Hostel is a 5-minute walk to Nana BTS Skytrain Station. It features stylish dormitory rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Guests can enjoy their favorite drinks at the bar.The property is a 10-minute drive from Siam Centre and Paragon Shopping Centres. It is a 15-minute walk from Asoke BTS Skytrain Station and Sukhumvit MRT subway station.Furnished with simple yet stylish decor, each comfortable bed features a private reading light and a personal locker. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with fax and photocopying services. The hostel is also equipped with a business center and meeting facilities.Local restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of CheQinn Bangkok Hostel.
- The location was close to the station and the private room was spacious
- Rooms clean safe secure and toilets always had paper and breakfast was $1.
easily accessible to popular places and BTS station Nana
- Price is cheap and always remember “You get what you paid for.” Shared lounge is much cozy than the female dormitory room. I spent most of the time in it, since its also awkward to stay in the room with roommates. This hostel is great for group of friends and families. The design of the lift was also nice. I like the pink theme color of the hostel.
- We had a large room and it came with a safe to lock valuables away in.
Hostel 8 Sukhumvit Soi 8 Bangkok
Hostel 8 Sukhumvit Soi 8 Bangkok is located in Bangkok, 0.9 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 1.6 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.2 miles from Hostel 8 Sukhumvit Soi 8 Bangkok, and Queen Sirikit Park is 5 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The room front Out side lighting need off after 12.00pm.Because sleeping problem.
- Staff Behavior is so rude not cooperative, not recommended.
- The location is really point on, not on the main street so not noisy at night, and yet just a two/three minutes walk from the BTS line, making it really easy to commute throughout Bangkok, and also commute to and from the airport. The staff was really smiling and always ready to help !
- Hostel 8 is located near the BTS skytrain, which makes it really easy to commute from one point of Bangkok to another, but with no sound disturbance at night as it is not straight on the main street ! Staff was really nice, and smiling !
- Very clean, friendly staff, good bed and great walking distance to streetfood, nana, and BTS. Even terminal 21 is close. Would recommend!
Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok
Located in the Wattana neighborhood in Bangkok, 1,550 feet from Soi Cowboy, Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Asok is 2,000 feet from Slumber Party Hostel by Bodega Bangkok, and BTS-Nana is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Great place to meet people and have a good time. Nate was the best and took us all out one night. We had the best time and loved hanging out with him. Nate’s the absolute best!!
- Really comforty beds and showers were warm, nice surprise.
- Great party hostel where you’re sure to meet people, get drunk, and have a good time. But also pleased me with one of the most comfortable beds, and clean facilities I encountered in Thailand.
- The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the rooms a good temperature. Although its a party hostel the rooms were pretty quiet. So easy to meet people.
- The beds and showers are really nice. Good place to party. Friendly and helpful staff
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Suk18 Hostel is located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, just 800 feet from Soi Cowboy.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.BTS-Asok is 1,150 feet from Suk18 Hostel, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from Suk18 Hostel.
- This is a pretty new hostel and the interiors and facilities are all in tip top condition. Really great little place to stay for the price and the staff were really friendly. I would definitely return!
- Clean, modern and really lovely hosts. We loved to stay here.
Close to bts and mrt. strategic location. the hostel is very clean and perfect. staff ms ying cute and friendly ❤.Her partner also very friendly and show me around this hostel. Good luck for this hostel. Will choose again this hostel when I come to Bangkok again.
Best Regards, IG – romizunaidi
- The staff was really amazing and always helpful and it was really clean
- The location is great! Really loved the area. It is really new, modern, and clean with several toilets/showers on each floor. Very modern room. It also has a huge and really nice roof top terrace! (although it’s on the 5th floor, so not like a 5star hotel 😉 . Very chilled atmosphere. We could leave our luggage during the day when we had to check out early. The skytrain station is just around the corner as well as the mall “Terminal 21″which has an amazing food court with delicious and cheap dishes.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Stay Hostel is located in Bangkok, one mile from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center and 1.8 miles from Siam Paragon Mall.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.5 miles from Stay Hostel, and Queen Sirikit Park is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Very friendly staff! Clean room and bathroom. Good location, have dinner at the foodcourt at pier 21! Good food and low prices. For breakfast go to zeno café (650m of walking).
- Very friendly host. Bed and room was good, everything you need was there.
- Great location , close to everything we needed. Clean beds, nice bathroom. Very basic room, but had everything we needed for one night in Bangkok.
- First of all, location: a couple of minutes from Asok BTR station and a mall with the cheap food court; 7 minutes from the MRT station. Second, the family that owns the hostel: simply, they are amazing! And the room had everything for a comfortable stay.
Staff really nice and welcoming. They both were super available to help me also with the taxi when I arrive and they arranged me an Uber tongo fo the airport early in the morning
I had a single room with private bathroom and was clean and big
My Thai Hostel
Located in Bangkok, 1.5 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, My Thai Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.8 miles from My Thai Hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 2.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Staff was great. Hostel located in a good place, though not too close to main tourist attractions. My room was clean and spacious, exactly what I was looking for, also not too noisy which is a big plus in Bangkok. The laundry service downstairs is very convenient.
- Super friendly staff, nice situated, good value for the price , nice breakfast
– Neat rooms
– Clean facilities
– Fast Wifi
– Nice and friendly staffs!
– Common area where you can have chitchat
- The place is very clean and the staff are very friendly.
I like the room! It’s so fresh and classy!
I love the owners! I forgot to ask their name but they were so friendly specially their pet Ricci!
Overall my 7 days stay was so awesome because of them! Super lovely hostel!
Top Hostels In Bang Kapi Bangkok Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bang Kapi Bangkok Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!