10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province:
La Mom Hostelo
Located in Pai, 2.3 miles from Pai Walking Street, La Mom Hostelo features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Carrot On The Moon Hostel
Carrot On The Moon Hostel offers accommodations in Pai.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The atmosphere of the hostel is very positive.
- Quite location, but nearby the center. Peaceful garden, very good free (!) breakfast, free coffee and tea all day.
- Excelent breakfast. Cozy place. No air conditioner in the room, but it’s not necessary.
- I drive up the hill to watch sunrise with GF, then casually drive through thin mist back to Pai and what awaits me at hostel is a fresh homemade breakfast prepared by Opel (Hostel owner), it’s amazing. This sum up to be one of the best morning of my life.
- I liked the proximity of the hostel to the main road. It was also a nice property, very quiet, and with a very nice breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Located 900 feet from Pai Walking Street in Pai, Paimanee Home features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The location was great – very close to the walking street. I was able to arrange a tour with the front desk. The host didn’t speak much English but was very kind!
The parking was indoors which meant that our rented motorcycles were safe and sound.
Provided hanging racks in case we did any hand wash
Offered us coffee/tea in the morning free of charge
A/C was working really well so we had no troubles sleeping
I believe the owner of the property lives downstairs so that means they care about their property and its presentation. It was very clean and everyone was not wearing shoes inside the property.
- The location is perfect and the place quite and peaceful. The owners are lovely and always try to help. It was amazing staying there. Recommend 100%
- good AC in the room, everything was clean, central location, helpful and kind family
- The owners were really nice and they were always smiling every time I walked passed them. Met great people there and is just 50 meters away from the “walking street”.
Located half a mile from Pai Walking Street in Pai, UP2U Guesthouse features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building, beautiful view, nice staff, not too crowdy but still close to the town center.
- Lovely interior and exterior, view from the upper floor is just amazing. I met some awesome people there, both travelers and employees, can’t say anything bad about this place! Pai is definitely my favorite place in Thailand and I would definitely come back.
- it’s near the pai center,and the staff are nice
- Beautiful wooden buildings on gorgeous land right by the river. Lots of places to chill and hang out. Location is great, 10 minute walk from town, so it’s close to everything, but very quiet. Staff is so kind and helpful. They are working on building the riverfront area and creating activities for guests. A great place.
- Basic but cozy accommodation on the edge of town, just a short walk from the main streets
Chill Lom House
Located in Pai, 700 feet from Pai Walking Street, Chill Lom House features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The ambience, the drinks, the people and sure the nature
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Close to the walking street and many restaurants around
- It was always clean, is cosy and very well located.
- My phone charger disappeared from my bed. A never been found again.. This never happened to me before in any guest house. No reception or cleaning person could say where it is. Instersting…
- The location is good(but so is everything in pai since it got like 5 blocks). Except for that its hard to tell. The rooms were crammed, the toilet flooded in our first day and kept doing so everyday. We were backpackers and didnt care much about it since we like to stay in cheap hostels but all in all we paid more on this hostel than we did in many good ones across thailand. You can get cheaper hostels in pai that have way better facility and care than this one so..i mean…i could recommend if it was the cheapest one available but it isnt.
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 2,100 feet from Pai Walking Street, Kwang House features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Wooden style, cosy rooms. No open feeling in the outdoor area
- You get what you pay for. This was a cool little hut and I enjoyed staying here.
- It’s like back to nature thing 🙂 it’s really nice and wild 🙂
- Only the fact of location was close to Pai central
- La cabaña era típica hecha con bambú, elevada y amplia. Aunque sea muy sencillita con sólo dos colchones en el suelo y un ventilador, se puede dormir a gusto. Además tienen una terracita con una hamaca y una mesita. Nos dejaron una hoguera preparada, y por la noche cogimos unos bancos y nos permitieron encenderla y estar allí hasta que quisimos. El personal fue amable, aunque se nota que no se dedican al turismo.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Nine House is located in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and the place was clean. The bed was comfortable
- The yard and social atmosphere in the hostel are great. It has a nice common area where guests are socializing. When my friend and I went it was the chinese new year’s eve and they organized a dinner (or course not for free) which it’s cool in order to meet new people. Staff was nice as well. Location is good and quiet, 10 min walking from the main walking street.
- Social but not party hostel. Lovely thai teek house with views. Close enough to town with out the noise.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was great.
The staff is amazingly friendly. Momo is the best!
This is a very nice, clean, spacious hostel with a beautiful garden and very chill atmosphere (no party hostel). Ideal to meet people and make new (travel)friends.
Breakfast is delicious (not included, a few different options).
Located in Pai in the region of Mae Hong Son Province, 0.7 miles from Pai Walking Street, Hostel Pai features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
- A cool place, far enough to not have the noise of the city, but you can go quickly to the night market with a little walk. The owner is really nice
Location! Far enough from the town, it’s really great place to chill out. You feel the good vibes in the place.
Also you can go everywhere with nature from there… Trekking to the waterfall and white buddas.
Also you get a kitchen so you can cook your own breakfast and stuff!!
Please just keep clean when you use it
Nice view from the hostel to the mountains.
Perfect for meeting people.
Awesome place to wake up in the morning, reading books and enjoy the silence.
- Good environment and scenery, friendly stuff and also clean
- The staff is very nice, the place is very nicely located.
Sabai Garden Pai
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sabai Garden Pai offers accommodations in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from Sabai Garden Pai.
- The bonfire, guitars and percussions at night, the peace and quiet, the beauty of the place. Very nice artistic vibe. The staff was lovely.
- Sabai Garden was awesome! I really enjoyed my stay (which I spontaneously extended). The garden and the surrounding mountains really calmed me down. It’s a perfect place to chill, chat with other interesting people, play the guitar or just have a beer at the campfire. Bicycle rent for free! Also they had hot and cold water and a shared kitchen place. The owners are really nice. I had the impression everyone is so welcome there 🙂 The place is not in town, so very calm, bzt very close to town, which is very good to have some food or a drink at night.
- Nice, clean bungalows just outside of Pai town, in between rice-fields and banana-trees. The bungalows feature good quality bathrooms and a nice balcony/veranda.
- I absolutely loved the location and the feel of the place! It is a bit out of town (which may become an issue if you need to pass that distance frequently) but it is a really lovely 10 minute walk, the place feels tranquil (great to rest after the bustling of the center), and plus it is a perfect ending to the “night out” route: bars in the center – don’t cry bar with noodles across the street – cross the bridge and walk into the peaceful zone 🙂 the guys running the place are awesome too, and were just doing some re-arranging. Would love to return soon and see new things they did with it! We stayed in bungalow one and was comfy!
- Nice view, the owner is kind and willing to take us to the bus station in the very early morning. He even got up very early and waited for us. The staffs are always smile but it was a pity that they cannot speaking English much.
Paihostelle offers accommodations in Pai.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
- Double beds were comfy! And friendly bar opposite helped us a lot!
- We really loved the accommodation, and the double beds were the cherry on top! It’s in the perfect location to be a walk away from all the good stuff but far enough away to be able to get a good rest. Would recommend to anyone (not males of course) and would go there again!
- Perfect location, right in the heart of Pai, really easy to walk to bars/restaurants/walking st/7.11 etc. There’s a lot of dogs roaming in Pai so we appreciated not needing to walk down any quiet secluded streets where they might take an interest in us! The dorm was ceaned every day, common area is a bench at the front on the road, we liked watching the world go by with a coffee as it was actually cooler outside than in the dorm. Towels included and they were happy to give us fresh ones, toilet roll provided.
- The best thing is the double bed (if anyone wanna share with a friend) and you can choose which one you wanna stay. Clean and large bathroom, adorable dormitory. Friendly staff, she gave me a ride to find the store to fix my camera and showed me any direction that I needed. Good location, just a few walks to the bus station and the walking street.
- Double beds! The beds were pretty comfy and so much better than the regular twin sized bunks. Good value for the money and right in town. Showers were hot. They let me check in early which was very nice.
Top Hostels In Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Wiang Nua Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!