10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province:
The Target Residence
The Target Residence offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Size of the room
Near local restaurants
- Target No 1 (there are 2 places called Target, you drive passed No. 2 to get to No 1. When you drive into the entrance its a ‘wow’ factor, was very comfortable, bed was comfy, the room was huge and very clean. I staid for 3 days for a meeting. Best of all it was very quiet. Breakfast for a foreighner (as I was the only one and being a vegetarian) they did very well. Scrambled eggs on toast, or an omlette. You need to have a motor bike or car for this property as it’s a little way out of the main city. But an excellent place to stay, I would not hesitate to stay again at Target No 1.
- ที่พักสวยที่จอดรถเยอะ ห้องกว้างขว้าง สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกดี
- พนักงานที่บริการ อัธยาศัยดีมาก เทคแคร์ เอาใจใส่ลูกค้าดี
- Schöne, saubere Zimmer, für eine Nacht vollkommen ausreichend
- Thai breakfast
The old Phanburi
Featuring free WiFi, The old Phanburi offers accommodations in Ban Kao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from The old Phanburi.
No reviews yet.
Muang Kham Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 3.1 miles away from the centre of Chiang Rai, Muang Kham Goldmine Garden features comfortable accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens. There is a tour desk, which organises excursion to tourist attractions.Muang Kham Goldmine Garden is a 15-minute drive from Night Bazaar and Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai International Airport. Chiang Rai Bus Terminal is a 20-minute ride away.All units are provided with an electric kettle, a flat-screen satellite TV and complimentary bottled water. Shower facilities are in the en suite bathrooms. Select unit comes with a bathtub.Guests can relax with pampering massage treatments or make use to karaoke facilities available on-site. For convenience, the property offers meeting facilities and car rental service.Enjoy authentic Northern Thai cuisine served at Muang Kam Restaurant.
- Nice quiet environment, in the area of pinneaple fields and lake, slightly far from the city ( 10 min by car). There is no facilities really around, just one great coffee next to the cave, but you need a car anyway (5 min drive). Spacious but very simply furnitured room.
- The view in the morning was beautiful. It is great and not to far from the city (but far enough you need a scooter/car). The owners are really friendly, the room is huge and very clean, and the shower is hot. We enjoyed staying her and spent an extra night.
- Very beautiful and clean place to stay! The owner is so nice, really helpful with all our questions. I forgot an important necklace there and she even sent it to another hostel that I can pick it up. I can really recommend this quiet and large place with a beautiful lake! Awesome!
- Free snacks all day long, very friendly personnel, free transfer to and from the guesthouse. Affordable dinners in the evenings. Great value for money, espesially if you want to stay in a quite remote place and close to nature.
- Nice place and great value for money. Owner is so kind.
Featuring free WiFi, Grace hostel&cafe offers accommodations in Ban Long O. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Grace hostel&cafe.
No reviews yet.
Grace Hostel Chiang Rai
Grace Hostel Chiang Rai is located in Chiang Rai, 1.3 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 6 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.Chiang Rai Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Connect Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.8 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Connect Hostel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpfull lady on the desk,she gave us a lot of information for our own trip to Mae Salong.We could use their lock box for free.
- I liked the kitchen and light seating area with free tea and WiFi.
Nice warm showers
Friendly staff let me back in my room when I left the key inside (twice)
Very lovely owners/staff.
Big common area.
Nintendo switch with Mario kart.
- The hostel has brand new facilities and everything worked incredibly well. My room, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean and each room has its own toilet and shower facility. My bed was very comfortable and had its own light and curtains. Location was also great, takes only a few minutes to go downtown by foot and could be apart from hustle and bustle at night. Wifi network was nice, no trouble to Skype my friends. Moreover, staff were amazingly kind and helpful. All of them speak good English. Highly recommend staying in this place while you’re in Rai.
Bus Station 1 Hostel
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,600 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Bus Station 1 Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Bus Station 1 Hostel , and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location is good. Towels provided and free drinking water.
- That I had a private room for very little money. So I didn’t expect any fancy stuff. Mattress, little coffee table with pillows to sit on. Room itself was clean.
- Free coffee and wifi goog internet .Near bus terminal and Chiangrai night bazaar
- Free coffee and tea, good Internet. Near to everything, especially the bus terminal, the Chiang Rai Night Bazaar with an amazing Khao Soi, and 50m away from one of the best (and cheap) coconut icecream shop! Dorm is ok, bed is comfy, there is one bathroom per floor.
- Good location, close to the bus station and night market. You can get there soup and towel.
Thanks Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,150 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Thanks Hostel.
- The hostel is clean and very good location. It is next to night bazaar, bus stop. You can walk easily to some pagodas, clock tower, ….
- Great location. Close to night bizarre and the bus station.
Good sized room and reasonably priced.
Staff very friendly and helpful!
Free tea, coffee and drinking water
- The ladies at the desk are very friendly and informative. Lots of knowledge about Chiang Rai & surrounding areas. Bathrooms on every floor, with lots of hot water! Free breakfast. A mini fridge you can store your food/ drinks in!! Wifi is awesome. Can rent your scooter directly from the hostel and book any tours or bus tickets from them. Location is great, right downtown and near the walking street.
- Everything,the staff is cute and attentive.cleaning lady is excellent.she also iron my laundry
Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,250 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Ton Lan Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!