10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta:
Sincere Hostel Bar and Bistro
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Sincere Hostel Bar and Bistro offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Krabi Airport is 31 miles away.
- Toi, the most helpful host met in Thailand. He helped me lot, beyond the expectations. He directed me to a reliable scooter rental shop and it was 1st of mine. Everything went smoothly. And he purchased the ferry ticket for me for a better price and I am extremely satisfied with my stay in Ko Lanta with Toi.
- Great location for a short stay in Lanta. Just a couple of minutes walk from the boat
Good location a minute walk from the pier.
Good air-conditioned rooms and
Really convenient location right next to the pier
Hotel is located very close to the Saladan Pier – just 3 min walking. Personnel tries to be helpful, though comunnication in English is quite hard.
Nice pier at the back of the hotel, were you can relax.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chang Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from Chang Hostel.
- It was just the location near the pier and because it was a last minute booking.
- Very clean, big room with balcony, lockers, towels and curtains for privacy.
Amazing staff mostly speaking Thai. A little English But so friendly .
Clean bathrooms and bedrooms
Quiet area nice to relax and chill
Deffo recommend and re visit
- Friendly and helpful staff, the rooms were clean and spacious and had they’re own bathroom and balcony which was nice. Curtains for privacy also! They also provide you with towels which for the price you pay is excellent. Quiet and chilled out area 5 mins walk from the pier and round the corner from markets.
J’ai eu beaucoup de difficulté à trouver l’hôtel. J’ai demandé à plusieurs personnes mais ils ne connaissaient pas. J’ai donc envoyé un mail via booking: 10min après un homme est venu me chercher en moto pour me montrer l’emplacement ! !!
La dame à la réception très gentille mais qui ne parle pas beaucoup anglais.
L’emplacement est bien, tout proche e la rue principale avec magasins, marchés, bars.
Lanta House is located in the Saladan neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The 2 ladies behind the desk were extremely friendly. The wifi was good. The bed was comfy. Showers were hot. Free water, coffee and biscuits available. Balcony overlooking the walking street was nice to sit and people watch with a beer. Surrounded by street food, restaurants, markets and shops. 7-11 across the road. Saladin pier 5 mins walk away. Beach 20-25 mins walk away. We paid for 5 nights and got a 6th night for free! Aircon excellent.
The staff was really friendly and for the price it was a good place to stay. The fan was good.
If you want to stay in Saladar it was very central. And there were free tea and cookies 🙂
- Nice Haski puppy, free coffee/water/biscuits, hot water, very good price.
- Cheap, central location, friendly staff, free coffee and water
- Everything. The receptionist is really friendly and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Seahorse hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find ticket service at the property.Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Seahorse hostel, and Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- This place was amazing, from the family to the location. Plus you can’t beat the price.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, who will answer all your questions. It is near the pier and you have several options to eat or to do different activities. They have a nice terrace and great view, nice to relax a bit. Additionally you can easily rent good motorcycles.
- Best location, best price, moto rental and tours. Kayak rental available. The staff is helpful, definitely worth
It was one of my best stays in Thailand. I felt like home here! The owners are really friendly, they give you a warm welcome.
The room is nice, with a lot of fans, so you won’t get to hot during the night. I loved the chilled place at the water.
The hostel is close the a really nice night marked where I ate every evening. Also just one minute walk from the pier and close to some other nice shops and restaurants!
You can rent cheap scooters, and the tours they offer are nice at well!
It was just perfect!
- The environment and the staff. It is a cool place – a floating hostel.
At Pier Hostel Lanta
Located in Ko Lanta, 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, At Pier Hostel Lanta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- At the pier, above the water, nice view, I am the only guest that night and all places are so clean
- Pick of the rooms, on the doorstep of the ferry pier we used the next morning for a ferry to one of the islands. The six bed dorm was neat and the beds reasonably comfortable – try to avoid the bed next to the air-conditioning however!
- The woman who welcomed us at the tour office was very friendly. She gave my boyfriend and I our own dorm room since only one other person was staying there (in another room). She showed us where the free water, coffee, tea, toast was. Very clean and seemingly new bathrooms and rooms.
Everything was perfect, the room is clean, bed are really confortable, everything is in wood, so it’s make more comfty.
You also have free water and free bred, butter, tea all day long.
- Que estaba en el muelle y para coger un barco la ubicación es estupenda
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Saladan neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Lanta Chaolay features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from Lanta Chaolay.
- The bed is amazing, pretty big and comfortable. Also the bathroom was very good!
- Location is good. Near the pier. Room is big. It looks nice.
- I really enjoyed the hostel overall. The rooftop was lovely. The room was nice and clean with great air conditioning. Washrooms were clean. I liked the location, it was really far from the beach so I didn’t get to go to the beach during my 2 nights there but there was tons of places to shop at! I did all of my shopping there, the walking market was really close. The food places in the area was the best by far for my time on this island. There were so many places to choose from and only a few steps away from the hostel.
- Brand new Hostel: Clean environment , nice modern stay, close to the pier and market. Good service.
- Staff was super helpful while we were sick! Clean, renovated facilities
Say Hi Lanta Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Say Hi Lanta Hostel is located in the Saladan neighborhood in Ko Lanta, just 12 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Krabi Airport is 31 miles away.
- Comfortable stay and good WiFi location close pier Quiet area.
- Bed is super comfortable and location is great, just 5 minutes walking from the pier. There are lots of restaurants, travel agencies, market, etc.
- Great value for money hostel, very close to the Koh Lanta jetties.
- The property is walkable distance from the Pier and the beach. Lots of places to shop and a delicious restaurant opposite the hostel. The hostel is well maintained and the toilets are hygienic.
I would totally recomend it if you are staying no longer than 2 nights. It’s not a place where you will meet people, but it is clean and not noisy. I stayed two nights because I was diving, and it was perfect for me. If you want a chill out and friendly place, I would recommend to stay somewhere else.
The breakfast is enough, you have bread with jam and coffee and tea.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Aloha Lanta is located in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Phi Phi Don is 19 miles from Aloha Lanta, and Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 31 miles away.
- location was great. family run very friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Lovely family ran business, basic hostel and a little hard to find but perfect for beach location and walking distance to bars and street market. Father and son so helpful and lovely:)
Face à la mer, au calme au bout de la rue, très proche de nombreux restaurants.
La chambre est spacieuse, propre avec une bonne literie, j’en avait pris une face à la mer qui dispose d’une petite terrasse.
La gentillesse de Peter et son père toujours prêts à vous rendre service et à répondre à toutes vos questions. Leurs conseils sont précieux quant aux excursions proposées, n’hésitez pas à leur faire confiance. N’oubliez pas de vous faire masser devant l’hôtel face à la mer.
J’ai passé un très agréable séjour dans cet hôtel que je vous recommande.
- Tres bon rapport qualité prix. Chambre confortable, bonne literie. Propreté impecable. Le personnel est d’une extrême gentillesse ! Tres bon restaurant à 2 pas avec une superbe terrace sur pilotis pour prendre un super petit déjeuner.
Personal sehr nett!!
Früherer Check in als geplant
Balkon sehr groß
Zimmer mit Ventilator gut weil Fliegen Netz am Balkon frische Luft ermöglicht
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Journey Hostel is located in Ko Lanta, 19 miles from Phi Phi Don and 30 miles from Ao Nang Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Krabi is 30 miles from Journey Hostel, and Railay Beach is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from Journey Hostel.
- We loved everything, specially the kitchen and the living room!!!
- The best accommodation I have had in Thailand. Very clean rooms and bathrooms, decorated in good style. Quiet, close to the port, you can rent a motorbike in the area and go on a trip around the island.
- Lovely stay- great value for money! Nice and clean.
- My wife and I stayed at Journey Hostel for 4 nights we having been travelling Asia for 2 months and this is one of the best hostels we have stayed in. Lovely quiet location but still just off the Main Street in Saladan. 1 minute walk to the pier and 2 minutes to the beach. The property had a lovely outside area with deck chairs and umbrellas. Our room was a comfortable and clean with great air con and everything seemed to be brand new with cosy bedding and furnishings. We were provided with soft towels, toiletries, tea & coffee, fresh fruit and breakfast making facilities. Great lounge area with excellent wi fi, absolutely loved our stay here! Highly recommend.
- Close to the port, perfect outside areas free toast tea coffee bananas and use of the fridge freezer microwave and kitchen. Tv lounge area with cards etc, great location and the bed were the comfiest yet!
Baan Mook Anda Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Baan Mook Anda Hostel is located in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ao Nang Beach is 30 miles from Baan Mook Anda Hostel, and Krabi is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent location near the pier and close to many restaurants and shops. Free breakfast provided which was a pleasant surprise. Room was a little dark but clean with a hot shower.
- The staff is really kind and helpful. It is a very clean establishment. Excellent localization.
- It was very clean, free toast and coffee, good location.
- Everything – for the price it was more than perfect – clean, quite, free internet, free breakfast, hot water, no mosquitoes
- Clean, quiet area conveniently right by the pier, helpful staff, hired moped from hostel at good price, booked onward transfer from them too, good laundry service
Top Hostels In Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Thung Khok Phae (2) Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!