10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province:
YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai
Located a few kilometres from the city centre, YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each room at the property is fitted with cable TV and a balcony. A private bathroom with hot shower is attached in all rooms. Room service is provided.There is a craft and souvenir shop at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Massage services can be arranged.Free parking is available on site at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai.Salongkam Restaurant serves a wide selection of Thai food.
- Good hotel for sleepover while traveling to Chiang Rai and around. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Remote areae. Way out of the city center. Nothing in the neighborhood. No restaurants or whatever. On a Thai holiday disasterous.
- The staff on reception were so helpful would definately stay again
- Staff was really friendly, they lend us umbrellas in the rainy day and let us swim for a little longer than the working hours. We didn’t know there were classrooms next to the room which felt like we were staying in a school, but it has a good price for the service.
- It’s fine cheap and cheerful. Clean and good price’s restaurant was nice.
TongPun Escape Hostel
TongPun Escape Hostel is located in Mae Chan, 17 miles from Chiang Rai and 20 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Saen is 18 miles from TongPun Escape Hostel, and Golden Triangle is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 14 miles from TongPun Escape Hostel.
If you just want to relax for a couple of days and have a quiet time away from all the mass tourism in Thailand, this place is perfect for you. The whole hostel area was created with much love and detail, the dorm is big with lots of space. There is a perfectly equipped kitchen available, mattresses for chilling in the garden, lockers, bicycles for rent… (I highly recommend the halfday tour to the tea plantation!) And then of course the owners of the hostel, such nice and welcoming people, I had a typical Thai breakfast with them and felt like part of the family.
Thank you so much!
- The owner family. Breakfast cooked by mother. Cool dormitory without AC. Organic garden with many fruits trees and vegetables. Beautiful kitchen. Meo, the owner introduced me attractive places in Mae Chan. I really enjoyed my stay here.
- I couldnt believe it when I arrived! The style of this guest house is simply amazing! Thai but with just enough subtle western influence that makes you want to stay for ever! Meo waited for me at Chiang Rai arrivals, charged me half of what a taxi would have, she is a warm and welcoming host, the kitchen is shared and so beautifully designed, the room is spacious, bathroom fantastic, 100% clean and amazing interior design as well as a fantastic tropical garden, we ate huge passion fruits from her garden and she took me to the Friday market (NOT to be missed!) I will recommend this place to anyone – its more luxurious than your average hostel 😉
Everything was perfect…the manager meo and her boyfriend GC are very nice and welcoming. All available for cooking for shower for sleeping(mosquitos spray too:) and bike. I stayed two more night.
and the mama of meo do everytime a delicious sweetfruit from the garden of course.
- Wonderful little hostel in peaceful village of Mae Chan. The host was super friendly and treated me like a family friend. Surrounding area is beautiful and there are almost no tourists.
- If you just want to relax for a couple of days and have a quiet time away from all the mass tourism in Thailand, this place is perfect for you. The whole hostel area was created with much love and detail, the dorm is big with lots of space. There is a perfectly equipped kitchen available, mattresses for chilling in the garden, lockers, bicycles for rent… (I highly recommend the halfday tour to the tea plantation!) And then of course the owners of the hostel, such nice and welcoming people, I had a typical Thai breakfast with them and felt like part of the family.
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 250 feet from Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Nice and helpfull staff.Clean room, loundery and free water and fruit.
- Best experience in Thailand so far ! The staff is helpfull and full of attention, the room was clean and so comfy, the breakfast really good and different every morning. Thanks again !!
Very kind and attentive staff. Room is very spacious and very clean. Modern amenities, they even have a smart TV running Android.
Located next to the city center but at the same time in a very calm and pleasant place. Free bikes for guests.
Breakfast is very good. You can have it outside in a very pleasant setting.
- Good location in quiet area but close to the night bazaar and bus terminal. Modern and clean room. Super nice and helpful hosts. Can also enjoy a great massage with a cheap price.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Swift response to every question. Great location. Very tasty breakfast served to your hotel room.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Your Home offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 800 feet from Your Home, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
For one night it’s ok
Very close to
- Room was very clean. We arrived late and were still able to check in. Close to the Saturday night market. 15 minute walk to the centre of Chiang Rai.
Very Nice owner, Helpful, smiling, very good communication using Google translator
New. Very clean. Confortable
Fridge in the room
Simple breakfast for free ( bread coffee)
Not too far from the center( bus station, night market) about 10/15 min walking.
Very good wifi
- The room was very clean. The owner is very nice, she does not speak English, but tries her best using translator, so communication was OK.
- The lady was great. So helpfull and nice…she was able to comunicate in a great way even not speaking english. Thanks to her “your home” is the best place of our holiday. ❤❤❤
- For one night it’s ok
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe is located in Chiang Rai, half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.7 miles from 2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe.
No reviews yet.
Bus Station 1 Hostel
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,600 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Bus Station 1 Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Bus Station 1 Hostel , and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location is good. Towels provided and free drinking water.
- That I had a private room for very little money. So I didn’t expect any fancy stuff. Mattress, little coffee table with pillows to sit on. Room itself was clean.
- Free coffee and wifi goog internet .Near bus terminal and Chiangrai night bazaar
- Free coffee and tea, good Internet. Near to everything, especially the bus terminal, the Chiang Rai Night Bazaar with an amazing Khao Soi, and 50m away from one of the best (and cheap) coconut icecream shop! Dorm is ok, bed is comfy, there is one bathroom per floor.
- Good location, close to the bus station and night market. You can get there soup and towel.
Thanks Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,150 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Thanks Hostel.
- The hostel is clean and very good location. It is next to night bazaar, bus stop. You can walk easily to some pagodas, clock tower, ….
- Great location. Close to night bizarre and the bus station.
Good sized room and reasonably priced.
Staff very friendly and helpful!
Free tea, coffee and drinking water
- The ladies at the desk are very friendly and informative. Lots of knowledge about Chiang Rai & surrounding areas. Bathrooms on every floor, with lots of hot water! Free breakfast. A mini fridge you can store your food/ drinks in!! Wifi is awesome. Can rent your scooter directly from the hostel and book any tours or bus tickets from them. Location is great, right downtown and near the walking street.
- Everything,the staff is cute and attentive.cleaning lady is excellent.she also iron my laundry
Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,250 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále.
No reviews yet.
Muang Kham Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 3.1 miles away from the centre of Chiang Rai, Muang Kham Goldmine Garden features comfortable accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens. There is a tour desk, which organises excursion to tourist attractions.Muang Kham Goldmine Garden is a 15-minute drive from Night Bazaar and Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai International Airport. Chiang Rai Bus Terminal is a 20-minute ride away.All units are provided with an electric kettle, a flat-screen satellite TV and complimentary bottled water. Shower facilities are in the en suite bathrooms. Select unit comes with a bathtub.Guests can relax with pampering massage treatments or make use to karaoke facilities available on-site. For convenience, the property offers meeting facilities and car rental service.Enjoy authentic Northern Thai cuisine served at Muang Kam Restaurant.
- Nice quiet environment, in the area of pinneaple fields and lake, slightly far from the city ( 10 min by car). There is no facilities really around, just one great coffee next to the cave, but you need a car anyway (5 min drive). Spacious but very simply furnitured room.
- The view in the morning was beautiful. It is great and not to far from the city (but far enough you need a scooter/car). The owners are really friendly, the room is huge and very clean, and the shower is hot. We enjoyed staying her and spent an extra night.
- Very beautiful and clean place to stay! The owner is so nice, really helpful with all our questions. I forgot an important necklace there and she even sent it to another hostel that I can pick it up. I can really recommend this quiet and large place with a beautiful lake! Awesome!
- Free snacks all day long, very friendly personnel, free transfer to and from the guesthouse. Affordable dinners in the evenings. Great value for money, espesially if you want to stay in a quite remote place and close to nature.
- Nice place and great value for money. Owner is so kind.
Top Hostels In Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Tha Ho Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!