10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province:
One of our best sellers in Kanchanaburi! Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, D hostel is located in Kanchanaburi City.The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The Jeath War Museum is half a mile from D hostel, and The Bridge of the River Kwai is 1.9 miles away.
- An adorable house with an amazing view, I felt more like I was at home.
The hostel is located just beside the river with the most quit and stunning view of the river and the mountains! So relaxing atmosphere there. The hostel itself is very modern, nice and clean. The rooms are big and the beds are really comfortable! The breakfast was good. The hostel have a great commen area as the little floating terrace where you can just lay in the hammocks and enjoy the views!
There is also a little local store near where you can buy the things you might need. The staff was great and talked really good english which was nice especially when you needed help or some guidance about the area or the city Kanchanaburi. People were really nice and I enjoyed my stay at the D Hostel!
- Staff was great chatty and friendly. Location is quiete and superb. Was the best accomodation so far. Thanks guys
- Still one of my most favorite hostels on the planet earth
- Located just next to the river, in a beautiful area! The hosts were super friendly, gave us a lot of information and tips, and spoke good English. The room was basic, but for sleeping it’s absolutely okay with AC and plugs. The resting area next to the river is very cool, you can just hang around enjoy the scenery. Toast, jam, eggs and fruits are provided for breakfast along with juices and water! Absolutely recommended!
No.25 Cafe & Hostel
No.25 Cafe & Hostel is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 7 miles from Kanchanaburi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The staff! She was so brilliant and knew how to treat guests for their satisfaction. She spoke fluent English and gave a lot of information about events and must visit places in Kanchanaburi region, in addition to making a reservation for a minivan for Bangkok:D Facilities of a house were new and all of them worked well. My room and washrooms were spacious enough and clean as well. Location of the hostel is also nice, located near convenience store, laundry rooms and restaurants for Thai food and western food. And it doesn’t take long time to get to the train station from the hostel. Free breakfast was very nice, could grab some toast, cereal, eggs and black coffee. Highly recommend!
- Nice hostel, air conditioner, breakfast, no noise from outside, but all restaurants, byke rent, tourist info, shops, night market close by.
Train station and a night market were 15-20 min walk away. A lot of small shops, food and massage parlors were close by. The bus stop to Erawan waterfalls was also near. The room was clean and had big lockers. The staff was friendly and helpful.
PS! The night market is either at the bus or railway station, depends on the day of the week.
- The hostel is beautiful and has a lot of area to hang out which is good for solo travelers.
- The hostel is clean, comfortable and the rooms are big. Cooled drinks can be found at the reception for reaspnable prices (Drinking water is free). Breakfast is as good as I’ve had any and includes even actual Coffee (insteas of instant). The courtyard with several sitting areas is the Highlight. But the actual reason why my stay was so great is the owner Toei, who is as nice a person as you’ll find. She helps out with everything and made us having a great time – not only in the hostel, but also in a bar and Thai club. Definitely my best hostel experience so far!
Warm Well Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Warm Well Hostel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City, just 1,650 feet from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The man and lady who run it were very welcoming, the lady even gave us a lift free of charge to catch our erawan bus because she was heading that way at the time which she didn’t have to do! The rest of the staff didn’t speak very good English however this didn’t stop them from being helpful and doing their best to understand and answer our questions. Rooms were big, modern and clean.
- Excellent place to stay! Spacious rooms, super clean, lovely staff, great atmosphere!
- The staff were lovely, couldn’t help us enough. We had a check in outside of normal hours which they accommodated. then helped us with taxi back to Bangkok. Hotel is close to all attractions; bridge, museum and cemetery. Also had bikes to rent. Really clean pleasant place.
- The beds were very comfortable! Very spacious room. Staff attended to our remark immediately when we informed them that the fridge wasn’t working.
- New hostel close to kwai river bridge , suit for both small or big group
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 6 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, bankaikow features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental.
No reviews yet.
The Moment Hostel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, The Moment Hostel is located in Kanchanaburi City, just 2.7 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The owner is absolutely lovely. Really wants to help, drop me off to the bicycle hiring shop – Loved the house’s architecture, an old Thai house, and the amenities – Not far from bus station
- Lovely helpful staff, clean hostel, nicely decorated, small hostel, free water af Arrival, free towel, free drop off to station, big common area
- Nice hostel with friendly stuff feel like home and close to nice bar in town
- Staff was very friendly and went above and beyond to help. The place has good character and a great homey feel! Free water upon arrival which is fantastic as it’s stiflingly hot.
- Pieknie urządzony z klimatem i klimatyzacją w pokojach. Miła obsluga, czysto. Na sniadanie tosty dżemy jajka kielbaski. Świetne łazienki wysypane żwirem.
Baan Ma Feung GuestHouse
Baan Ma Feung GuestHouse offers affordable accommodations in the heart of Kanchanaburi, just 1,000 feet from Kanchanaburi Bus Station. It has a coffee corner and provides free in-room Wi-Fi.The air conditioned rooms at Baan Ma Feung have private bathrooms with a hot shower. Each room is equipped with a TV and baggage rack. Bed linens and towels are provided.Hot and cold drinks are served at the coffee corner.Baan Ma Feung GuestHouse is a 2-hour drive from Bangkok and Suvarnabhumi International Airport. It is 2.5 miles from the bridge over the River Kwai.
- Good clear information about hotel policies. Clean and comfortable. Fairly close to bus terminal. Complimentary water. Good clean service
- Fairly big room with very big bed up on a platform. Very quiet position at the back of a busy street. Owner has a very good coffee shop. We were able to rent good bicycles on site very cheap and had information given to us about possible tours by the owner. Bed firm but comfortable. Good shower. Nice garden area. Very efficient air conditionner. Close to bus station.
- Staff was very nice and available! The coffeshope made excellent waffles and cappuccino! The room was very clean and comfortable 🙂
- Rooms set back from the road. Friendly, helpful staff and the lovely owner speaks good English. Would definitely stay here again.
Lovely looking, well designed place.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wansabai Hostel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City.A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.
- Staff were nice and it is nicely located a minute away from the bus station.
- Place is super close to the bus station and night market. Nearby lots of street food, bank with atms. Wi-fi, air-con, showers ok.
- Opposite bus station. Very lively area but quiet at night.
- Die Lage ist insofern gut, als das Guesthouse direkt neben dem Busbahnhof liegt.
- ไม่มีอะไรดีเลยคะ อย่างกับพักในห้องเช่ารูหนู ไม่สมราคาเลยคะ
Located in Kanchanaburi City, 1.1 miles from The Bridge of the River Kwai, Asleep Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very near the train station and night market. Clean and comfortable.
- The staff are great and I met some really amazing people
- The hostel is in a great location with easy connection to train and busses. But the best of all is the staff. Mimi is probably the greatest host i ever met. She cooked us dinner so we wouldnt get wet in the rain, took us to a bar and on top of everything she helped us at the hospital(on her day off she heard our friend was hurt and rush to the hospital to make sure she would get the best treatment and translate for us). We cant express our gratitude for this amazing woman and her son and the rest of the staff
- The owner of the hostel Mimi is lovely! She is really interested in getting to know her customers! We went to the night market together, she cooked one night which was amazing and she helps with everything. The hostel is also very central and social, as well. So, a good place to meet nice people!
The lady who seems to own the place, Mimi, is such a nice lady and is dedicated to cooking real Thai food for the guests every night! It’s a fantastic way to bring everyone together in the hostel and get people chatting. The dorms are comfortable enough although space is a little limited if you have big luggage.
The location is great for getting to Erawan Falls and it’s a short tuk tuk ride to the Death Railway Bridge. There’s a 7/11 just across the road for all your cheese toasty needs.
Located half a mile from The Bridge of the River Kwai in Kanchanaburi City, Stamp Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental.
- The staffs so nice, friendly, warm and helpful. It was the great time for my first traveling. If I have chance I will back to stay here again. Ps. I really love the blanket ?
- This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. I really have nothing to say that‘s even slightly negative. There were laughs, music (they have a fantastic taste in music and also there are guitars in case you feel like jamming yourself), new friends and the location was perfect…what more could you want! Chain and Max are two really young amazing people who made my stay perfect. They spent evenings with us and even drove us around to see some sights and have lunch. They really made me feel at home for a few nights…thank you so much! I hope to come back someday soon xx
The People (Staff) was so so Good
My best trip so far on this hostel
and m loving to be share some more memories when i arrive at thailand
- Comfy beds, very friendly hosts, nice breakfast, which you can get everytime. Showers are good, clean hostel.
- I like things are comfortable and all staff are very nice. The place is esay to find out and I can ask staff for my trip to seeing around Kanchanaburi. : )
Lynn’s Hostel offers accommodations in Kanchanaburi City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Samnak Takhro Kanchanaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!