10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Rai Chon Buri Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Rai Chon Buri Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Rai Chon Buri Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, 108Beds offers accommodations in Si Racha. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 34 miles from 108Beds.
- We stayed as a group of 4 in the family room and found it to be excellent value for money! The staff very friendly and helpful, the room was absolutely lovely and the kitchen and the outside area were nice extras! Really enjoyed our stay here we felt very relaxed and comfortable 😊
- nice place, comfortable and cozy. Lovely staff with 100% service mind.
- New and close to center. Staff nice but no speak english. Funny communication 😉
- Easy to go and convenience (near Max Value 24 h) including nice staff.
- It was very comfortable, clean, the staff was friendly and helpful.
V Style Boutique Hotel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, V Style Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Pattaya Central. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alcazar Cabaret is 0.7 miles from V Style Boutique Hotel, and Central Festival Center Big C Pattaya is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 20 miles from V Style Boutique Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Barn Bang Phra
Located 7 miles from Khao Kheow Open Zoo in Si Racha, Barn Bang Phra features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Suvarnabhumi Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Qinglian Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Pattaya Central! This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Located in Pattaya Central in the region of Chon Buri Province, 0.6 miles from Alcazar Cabaret, Qinglian Youth Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya is 0.6 miles from Qinglian Youth Hostel, and Central Festival Pattaya Beach is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 19 miles from Qinglian Youth Hostel.
- I need to say!! The place was very good tho! All are nice!
- Best bakery in SE Asia 2 min walk on the left! And cheap local bus to Mueng Airport for 180baht if you go up the street that goes to the beach. The nice common area, in with a/con and PS3 and out. You can eat and drink at a reasonable price. The beds are comfy and opaque curtains make it intimate. Huge safe you can put a 15inch laptop!! Friendly area we can recommend this place!
air con in the room worked well
it’s a bit like capsule hostel – with your bed you got your own kinda closed by a curtain area
they got a playstation
- The beds, air conditioner, shower room and the access doors and the location are so good. The cleaning staff is so humble to serve.
- Clean hostel. Because of the bed positions you don’t hear other people very much. Curtains add sense of privacy. Main room is comfortable and well equipped. Great location. A price that just can’t be beat.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. River Hotel offers rooms with private bathroom facilities, 350 feet from the central market in Pattaya. Conveniently located across from Carrefour Shopping Center, it also provides free Wi-Fi and massage services.Rooms are spacious and come with large windows. They are well-furnished with a fridge, a TV and ample sitting area for guests’ comfort.The River Hotel features a fitness center and a sauna on the rooftop. There are lounge chairs and various other facilities like ping-pong and a 42-inch flat-screen TV to entertain guests.Breakfast can be enjoyed daily at The River Bar Restaurant. It serves Finnish and Thai cuisine.The River Hotel is half a mile from the beach and less than 2 hours by car from Bangkok.
- Big room, fridge, aircon, balcony and a bar downstairs
Spacious room and you are near great restaurants serving local dishes.
Big C Extra is just down the road.
- Отель на одну ночь. Снимали рядом в автовокзалом. Идти примерно минут 20-25. Сами решайте это рядом или нет
- Parveke, ruoka ja ilmastointi (tosin kaukosäädin ei toiminut). TV toimi hyvin.
- Sisäänkirjautuminen oli nopeaa ja vaikka olimme ajoissa, oli huoneemme jo valmis. Henkilökunta oli erittäin ystävällistä ja avuliasta. Sijainti hyvä. Illalla ja yöllä rauhallista. Lähellä iso ostoskeskus ja lavataksireitille lyhyt kävelymatka
One of our best sellers in Pattaya Central! Anna Hostel is located in Pattaya Central, 0.8 miles from Alcazar Cabaret and 1.1 miles from Central Festival Center Big C Pattaya.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Price is fair for a clean and tidy bed. Good choice for moslem traveller/backpacker cause near from Darul Ibada Mosque (300 m walk) and Sukhumvit Lane 53, a moslem community in Pattaya. You can use its pantry to cook or boiling food. It’s near a medium local supermarket. Ten minutes walk to Pattaya beach.
- Hostel is located 3 KM from Pattaya walking street and beach as well and 2.7 KM from the Pattaya bus Terminal by walking it tooks 30 minutes but their is bike Taxi and mini van easily accessible .For tight budget back packer Anna hostel is good .
- Good location, many restaurants and bars in the area. About 20 min walk to the beach. Lovely staff-very helpful and comfortable beds
- Good price and good location. You can reach the beach road by 10 min walking or 10bth taxi. Good shop and 24h restaurant next to hostel. Friendly staff. Free drinking and boiling water.
- The owner is very friendly and averything is really clean. Everything can, notthing is a problem.
The Bedrooms Hostel Pattaya
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Bedrooms Hostel Pattaya offers accommodations in Pattaya Central. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.Alcazar Cabaret is 1,950 feet from The Bedrooms Hostel Pattaya, and Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya is half a mile away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 21 miles from The Bedrooms Hostel Pattaya.
- The rooms and beds were super comfortable and clean. The bathroom facilities were great! Location is great because its on the beach but a comfortable distance from loud walking street. The staff were helpful and gave us fast friendly service.
- Everything was just perfect, location, clean sheets, fresh towels every day, clean bathrooms, very good breakfast, ok sized room (some have no windows though) staff were very helpful, nice and welcoming. Perfectly working AC. Nice common space, kitchen available. Everything perfect
From Japan I stayed for 2 nights. Friendly stuff I taught him japanese lol
and he searched everything I want.
I cannot forget about my first trip in Pattaya!
- Celan, comfy, great for short stay if you hostel kind of traveler.
- clean, comfortable, good breakfast. the internet is good enough, right on the beach, you can take a public taxi for 10 Bhat to walking street.
Cha Cha Cha
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Pattaya South, 0.8 miles from Pattaya Walking Street, Cha Cha Cha features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bali Hai Pier is 1.2 miles from Cha Cha Cha, and Pattaya Outlet Mall is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 19 miles from Cha Cha Cha.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Happy Hostel is located in Pattaya Central, half a mile from Central Festival Pattaya Beach and 0.7 miles from Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Alcazar Cabaret is 0.9 miles from Happy Hostel, and Central Festival Center Big C Pattaya is 1.2 miles from the property. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Polite and helpful staff. Very clean. Pleasure to stay at.
- The stuffs here are pretty friendly, they helped a lot, room is big and air con is good too, big locker to put your luggage in, restroom is big and clean. Didn’t have time to enjoy their swimming pool though, such a pity.
- I had a request for payment with two methods, credit card and money. The staff did not have any problems with that.
This was a pleasant surprise, not the usual place I stay for one night. But what a delight new, very clean, lovely cotton sheets with a very pleasant staff. I ended up staying a further night!
The location is down a small street/ cut de sac and hence very quiet.
- The rooms were clean and also the bathrooms. Free coffee and tea is provided every morning, drinking water is provided 24 hrs . Location is nearby the mall and Pattaya beach.
Malee House and Restaurant
Located in Pattaya Central, half a mile from Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Malee House and Restaurant features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya is 0.8 miles from Malee House and Restaurant, and Alcazar Cabaret is 1.1 miles away. Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- It’s a Exellent place to stay clean great restraint staff were great if any body say it is not very Good they are very to pleaseNOTTINGCA
- Room was spacious, clean, had a fridge, close to the beach about a 10 min walk
Good clean room ,all staff friendly especially the cleaning lady .
The restaurant food superb and good value ,
Within easy reach of Soi Buakhao and LK metro and about 100 meters
from the baht bus route .
Although some bars were near the room was quiet ,
- I’ve stayed here many times. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are always kept clean and the food downstairs in the restaurant is good. Best place I’ve found in Pattaya at this price.
- Good budget accommodation.If you want to pay more or need a swimming pool you can get better but adequate for the price.
Top Hostels In Ban Rai Chon Buri Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Rai Chon Buri Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!