10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province:
The Sunflower Holiday Hostel
Located in Bang Tao Beach, 8 miles from Patong Beach, The Sunflower Holiday Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Karon Beach is 11 miles from The Sunflower Holiday Hostel, and Kata Beach is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bang Tao Beach, Chillhub Phuket offers an outdoor swimming pool. Located around a 3-minute walk from Catch Beach Club, the hostel is also 0.9 miles away from Tesco Lotus Supermarket Cherng Talay. The property features garden views and a terrace.At the hostel, the rooms have a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or shower, while certain rooms are fitted with a patio.Cherng Talay Police Station is 1.2 miles from Chillhub Phuket. Phuket International Airport is 8.7 miles away.
- This is a lovely hostel and accommodating staff. However when you check in they are quite intrusive and kept coming into the room every few minutes because they weren’t organised enough at check in. It is more expensive than many hostels in Thailand but it is an expensive area so they are utilising that. I would highly recommend staying here though. Good location and very lovely hostel.
- I really love the bed there and the landlord is very kind to me.Thank you very much.
- The owner Praew is awesome lady! We went to the night market together as a spontaneous plot and then had dinner with her & her mum. Both are well-travelled and speak perfect English!
- Very nice, clean, small and quiet hostel, 5 minutes walk to the sea, many small shops and restaurants in the near. We liked it:)
- Hôtel with friendly staff, the localisation really good from pathong center
Coworking with Accommodation for Digital Nomads
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coworking with Accommodation for Digital Nomads offers accommodations in Phuket. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 12 miles from Shared Room for Digital Nomads.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Bukit offers accommodations in Kathu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Patong Beach is 3.1 miles from The Bukit, and Karon Beach is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- I loved everything. From the entry to the room, everything was clean, fresh and amazing. The owner and his friends are wonderful and good people. They will always help you with the best if you need. Can’t describe how delighted i was with my staying.
- Hotel owner was very helpful.he knows english very well.and he goes out of the way to fulfil your requirements.
- Great stuff, clean rooms and good food. A perfect place to stay if someone wants to co,e away from the busy beaches of Phuket or plan to stay long.
- Great staff, great room, great food. Will definitely come here again!
Baan Kamala Backpacker
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Baan Kamala Backpacker is located in Kamala Beach, 4 miles from Patong Beach and 7 miles from Karon Beach. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared kitchen and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Kata Beach is 9 miles from Baan Kamala Backpacker, and Phuket is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 11 miles from Baan Kamala Backpacker.
- nice staff, friendly and helpful. location is good, close to the beach and nearby restaurants.
- Great and helpful staff, good location near everything but still really peaceful. We got upgrated to the room with aircon which was more than good.
- The staff were fantastic and the manager was great they were so friendly and so helpful I loved the place so much and it was my first ever hostel stay 🙂
- It was great for the value of money and very close to everything only walking distance
Calm and close to the beach, cosy entrance hall and super tasty iced lemongrass-cinnamon tea for free.
Shared bathrooms cleaned regularly and overall extremely clean.
i Hostel Phuket
One of our best sellers in Phuket! i Hostel is located within a 10-minute drive to the old Phuket Town where the classic Sino-Portuguese style shop houses stood. The hostel has clean and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi. An airport shuttle is available upon request and for a fee.i Hostel is a 10-minute drive from the Central Festival Shopping Mall. It is a 30-minute drive to Patong Beach and the nightlife options on Bangla Road. Phuket Bus Station is a 15-minute drive and the Ferry Rassada Pier is a 20-minute drive from the hostel.Painted with vibrant colors, the cozy dormitory rooms feature shared bathrooms and shared showers with free toiletries. Selected rooms have air conditioning.The staff at this property can assist guests with tour arrangements and car rentals. Other facilities include lockers, baggage storage and laundry services.Light snacks and beverages are served at the café.
- cheap with non a/c, and very close to the main road between the airport and the ferry to Koh Phi Phi.
- It is good for solo travelers and friends..good place to stay..very peaceful away from the crowd..The staff is very cooperative and nice..
- the staff was incredibly helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure I was pleased.
- Best price, best location in Phuket. 50m from bus stop to airport. Hot water in shower. Kitchen.
- The staff were honestly so kind and hardworking. It felt good to know you were supporting their business. Fast WIFI and they gave me free bananas for breakfast.
Featuring a garden, CHANGNOI@PHUKET HOSTEL is a hostel is located in Phuket Town, 2.6 miles from Chinpracha House. Popular points of interest nearby include Thai Hua Museum, Old Phuket Town and Premium Outlet Phuket. All rooms are equipped with a terrace with garden views.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a kettle. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries. At CHANGNOI@PHUKET HOSTEL rooms are fitted with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.An Asian breakfast is available every morning at the property.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Central Festival Phuket is 2.5 miles from the accommodation, while Royal Phuket Marina is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket International Airport, 13.7 miles from CHANGNOI@PHUKET HOSTEL.
No reviews yet.
L’atelier Poshtel Phuket
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’atelier Poshtel Phuket offers accommodations in Phuket.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Phuket Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Patong Beach, 3 miles from Paradise Beach, Frutta Hostel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 14 miles from Frutta Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport is located in Nai Yang Beach, 14 miles from Patong Beach and 17 miles from Karon Beach.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Kata Beach is 19 miles from Take a break @ Naiyang beach, and Phuket is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 1.2 miles from Take a break @ Naiyang beach – Phuket Airport.
- Very nice room with large bed (hard as usual). Kind and helpful staff. Free coffee and snacks for light breakfast. Few minutes walk to the beach and restaurants. 30min walk to the airport if you like.
- The hotel is low key but has all the important things you need like A/C and a comfortable bed and shower. The most impressive thing at this hotel is the wonderful lady who checked us in and woke up at 4am to take us to the airport. She is so sweet and nice! Definitely recommend this place!
- Staff are friendly. Free transport to the airport on the morning of our departure was good. About 250 meters to the beach front road. 7-11 close by. Private room seemed newly renovated. They accommodated request for 2 twin beds. A/C worked well. WiFi worked fine. About a 15-minute walk, but lots of beach-side restaurant options (turn left at the beach front road).
- Free transfer from airport,complimentary coffee and cookies, all over pleasant stay
- Airport shuttle at 4am was great. The room, cleanliness, value for money, free food/drinks.
Top Hostels In Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Phak Chit Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!