10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province:
The Target Residence
The Target Residence offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Size of the room
Near local restaurants
- Target No 1 (there are 2 places called Target, you drive passed No. 2 to get to No 1. When you drive into the entrance its a ‘wow’ factor, was very comfortable, bed was comfy, the room was huge and very clean. I staid for 3 days for a meeting. Best of all it was very quiet. Breakfast for a foreighner (as I was the only one and being a vegetarian) they did very well. Scrambled eggs on toast, or an omlette. You need to have a motor bike or car for this property as it’s a little way out of the main city. But an excellent place to stay, I would not hesitate to stay again at Target No 1.
- ที่พักสวยที่จอดรถเยอะ ห้องกว้างขว้าง สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกดี
- พนักงานที่บริการ อัธยาศัยดีมาก เทคแคร์ เอาใจใส่ลูกค้าดี
- Schöne, saubere Zimmer, für eine Nacht vollkommen ausreichend
- Thai breakfast
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
The old Phanburi
Featuring free WiFi, The old Phanburi offers accommodations in Ban Kao. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 30 miles from The old Phanburi.
No reviews yet.
Happynest Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room is big and clean. The food is so delicious. The staff is friendly.
- Nice decoration and location. Suit for travel with friends. Good breakfast.
- The employee was friendly.The hotel provided drinks at reasonable price.
- Modern hostel with stylish communal area, friendly staff
- A little gem hidden away in a busy Chiang Rai. Location was excellent and the staff were even better. Beautiful hostel and felt like home immediately.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mercy Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Space is bright, big and clean. It’s very cozy and feel relax to stay there.there are lots of shower rooms, toilet and room for drying hair also, wonderful.
- I like that’s it clean, near to the bars, restos and massage places
Loved the vibe from this place, the location for Chiang Rai is a good one for sure – very close to bus station 1, just walk here it’s close enough. They provided a lot of information about getting to Laos and the staff were sweet and very very helpful.
The beds were comfy and if you’ve been in Thailand for a while you know how rare that is to come by. The bathrooms were pretty beautiful and the patio area is a great chill spot that makes it easy to meet other travelers. Really liked this place.
- Clean & comfortable facilities, especially enough shower booths. smiling and kind lady in reception.
- The concept of the hostel is pretty cool, the best hostel I’ve ever been! It has everything a backpacker need. Privacy in bed, women’s toilet, kitchen, swimming pool and even a snooker. It’s in a quiet place but close to the center which is good.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Connect Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.8 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Connect Hostel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpfull lady on the desk,she gave us a lot of information for our own trip to Mae Salong.We could use their lock box for free.
- I liked the kitchen and light seating area with free tea and WiFi.
Nice warm showers
Friendly staff let me back in my room when I left the key inside (twice)
Very lovely owners/staff.
Big common area.
Nintendo switch with Mario kart.
- The hostel has brand new facilities and everything worked incredibly well. My room, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean and each room has its own toilet and shower facility. My bed was very comfortable and had its own light and curtains. Location was also great, takes only a few minutes to go downtown by foot and could be apart from hustle and bustle at night. Wifi network was nice, no trouble to Skype my friends. Moreover, staff were amazingly kind and helpful. All of them speak good English. Highly recommend staying in this place while you’re in Rai.
Featuring free WiFi, Grace hostel&cafe offers accommodations in Ban Long O. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 6 miles from Grace hostel&cafe.
No reviews yet.
Located 0.6 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, Ramidahost features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Ramidahost, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from Ramidahost.
- Excellent breakfast and the host was so kind and helpful! 100% recommend won’t be regret
- Very quiet and peaceful clean. Very good Internet WiFi.
- Nice cozy place, the lady is really lovely person, she makes breakfast by herself.
- The staff is so lovely. We stayed in a double twin room, nice and clean.
- Overall the stay was pleasant. The location is perfect in my opinion , tucked in a more residential area yet only a 7 min walk to the downtown area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpfulI. If you appreciate clean then this hostel is for you. Also they provide ample clean drinking water daily which I have not experienced in any other hostle.
Muang Kham Resort
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located 3.1 miles away from the centre of Chiang Rai, Muang Kham Goldmine Garden features comfortable accommodation surrounded by tropical gardens. There is a tour desk, which organises excursion to tourist attractions.Muang Kham Goldmine Garden is a 15-minute drive from Night Bazaar and Mae Fah Luang-Chiang Rai International Airport. Chiang Rai Bus Terminal is a 20-minute ride away.All units are provided with an electric kettle, a flat-screen satellite TV and complimentary bottled water. Shower facilities are in the en suite bathrooms. Select unit comes with a bathtub.Guests can relax with pampering massage treatments or make use to karaoke facilities available on-site. For convenience, the property offers meeting facilities and car rental service.Enjoy authentic Northern Thai cuisine served at Muang Kam Restaurant.
- Nice quiet environment, in the area of pinneaple fields and lake, slightly far from the city ( 10 min by car). There is no facilities really around, just one great coffee next to the cave, but you need a car anyway (5 min drive). Spacious but very simply furnitured room.
- The view in the morning was beautiful. It is great and not to far from the city (but far enough you need a scooter/car). The owners are really friendly, the room is huge and very clean, and the shower is hot. We enjoyed staying her and spent an extra night.
- Very beautiful and clean place to stay! The owner is so nice, really helpful with all our questions. I forgot an important necklace there and she even sent it to another hostel that I can pick it up. I can really recommend this quiet and large place with a beautiful lake! Awesome!
- Free snacks all day long, very friendly personnel, free transfer to and from the guesthouse. Affordable dinners in the evenings. Great value for money, espesially if you want to stay in a quite remote place and close to nature.
- Nice place and great value for money. Owner is so kind.
Good Morning Chiangrai – Homestay, Dormitory & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Good Morning Chiangrai – Homestay, Dormitory & Restaurant offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.4 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Good Morning Chiangrai – Homestay, Dormitory & Restaurant, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great location. Awesome people. Very good vibes, chilled played back. Really close to bus station and night bazaar
- Good location near night bazaar and markets, quiet rooms, tables for people hanging out outside and in common spaces, coffee and oranges in the morning. Very affordable, and fine for a night or two 🙂
- very good atmosphere, sympathy and availability of staff
- Tee and coffee for free, nice place to rest, very close to center(night market) nice stuff
- The location close to the bus station, continental breakfast included, lockers in the room, helpful reception and quick to reply, the other roommates.
Top Hostels In Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Pa Sak Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!