10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province:
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,350 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and car rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I love the café’s vibe downstairs, they make a mean cup of coffee and their green tea lattes are superb. The space to chill out is really awesome, lots of good reading material and you can just sip and people watch folks down on the street from your seat. The location is great too, everything is nearby including the night Bazaar, Saturday Walking Street Market and the Bus Station as well.
- Location is just walking distance to the night market. Bathroom is clean. Staffs are very attentive.
Areas to relax in.
Very chilled place.
- Awesome staff. We could use the washing machine. The tents are really nice and comfortable. Only 3 tents at the top floor, so it was pretty quiet there.
It was so clean, the beds were bigger than any I‘ve been in so far so I actually had a great nights sleep 😀
The staff was super friendly..all in all it was just a very relaxed, easy stay and I‘d come back again for sure.
The Target Residence
The Target Residence offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Size of the room
Near local restaurants
- Target No 1 (there are 2 places called Target, you drive passed No. 2 to get to No 1. When you drive into the entrance its a ‘wow’ factor, was very comfortable, bed was comfy, the room was huge and very clean. I staid for 3 days for a meeting. Best of all it was very quiet. Breakfast for a foreighner (as I was the only one and being a vegetarian) they did very well. Scrambled eggs on toast, or an omlette. You need to have a motor bike or car for this property as it’s a little way out of the main city. But an excellent place to stay, I would not hesitate to stay again at Target No 1.
- ที่พักสวยที่จอดรถเยอะ ห้องกว้างขว้าง สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกดี
- พนักงานที่บริการ อัธยาศัยดีมาก เทคแคร์ เอาใจใส่ลูกค้าดี
- Schöne, saubere Zimmer, für eine Nacht vollkommen ausreichend
- Thai breakfast
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Connect Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.8 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Connect Hostel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpfull lady on the desk,she gave us a lot of information for our own trip to Mae Salong.We could use their lock box for free.
- I liked the kitchen and light seating area with free tea and WiFi.
Nice warm showers
Friendly staff let me back in my room when I left the key inside (twice)
Very lovely owners/staff.
Big common area.
Nintendo switch with Mario kart.
- The hostel has brand new facilities and everything worked incredibly well. My room, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean and each room has its own toilet and shower facility. My bed was very comfortable and had its own light and curtains. Location was also great, takes only a few minutes to go downtown by foot and could be apart from hustle and bustle at night. Wifi network was nice, no trouble to Skype my friends. Moreover, staff were amazingly kind and helpful. All of them speak good English. Highly recommend staying in this place while you’re in Rai.
Happynest Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room is big and clean. The food is so delicious. The staff is friendly.
- Nice decoration and location. Suit for travel with friends. Good breakfast.
- The employee was friendly.The hotel provided drinks at reasonable price.
- Modern hostel with stylish communal area, friendly staff
- A little gem hidden away in a busy Chiang Rai. Location was excellent and the staff were even better. Beautiful hostel and felt like home immediately.
Located 0.6 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, Ramidahost features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Ramidahost, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from Ramidahost.
- Excellent breakfast and the host was so kind and helpful! 100% recommend won’t be regret
- Very quiet and peaceful clean. Very good Internet WiFi.
- Nice cozy place, the lady is really lovely person, she makes breakfast by herself.
- The staff is so lovely. We stayed in a double twin room, nice and clean.
- Overall the stay was pleasant. The location is perfect in my opinion , tucked in a more residential area yet only a 7 min walk to the downtown area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpfulI. If you appreciate clean then this hostel is for you. Also they provide ample clean drinking water daily which I have not experienced in any other hostle.
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mercy Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Space is bright, big and clean. It’s very cozy and feel relax to stay there.there are lots of shower rooms, toilet and room for drying hair also, wonderful.
- I like that’s it clean, near to the bars, restos and massage places
Loved the vibe from this place, the location for Chiang Rai is a good one for sure – very close to bus station 1, just walk here it’s close enough. They provided a lot of information about getting to Laos and the staff were sweet and very very helpful.
The beds were comfy and if you’ve been in Thailand for a while you know how rare that is to come by. The bathrooms were pretty beautiful and the patio area is a great chill spot that makes it easy to meet other travelers. Really liked this place.
- Clean & comfortable facilities, especially enough shower booths. smiling and kind lady in reception.
- The concept of the hostel is pretty cool, the best hostel I’ve ever been! It has everything a backpacker need. Privacy in bed, women’s toilet, kitchen, swimming pool and even a snooker. It’s in a quiet place but close to the center which is good.
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 250 feet from Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Nice and helpfull staff.Clean room, loundery and free water and fruit.
- Best experience in Thailand so far ! The staff is helpfull and full of attention, the room was clean and so comfy, the breakfast really good and different every morning. Thanks again !!
Very kind and attentive staff. Room is very spacious and very clean. Modern amenities, they even have a smart TV running Android.
Located next to the city center but at the same time in a very calm and pleasant place. Free bikes for guests.
Breakfast is very good. You can have it outside in a very pleasant setting.
- Good location in quiet area but close to the night bazaar and bus terminal. Modern and clean room. Super nice and helpful hosts. Can also enjoy a great massage with a cheap price.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Swift response to every question. Great location. Very tasty breakfast served to your hotel room.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Ann Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Ann Hostel.
- The staff were friendly and it’s in a good location.
- All good in the central city can walk to all interested places in central city
- Quiet place to have a relax holiday. Awasome location
- Coffee and banana in the morning. Easy to rent scooter from hostel. Short walk to bus station.
- The hostel is in an excellent position, a few minutes walk from the bus station in the centre of town. It is clean and comfortable with free breakfast. They also changed our booking at no cost to us.
Baan Mai Kradan Hostel Chiang Rai
Baan Mai Kradan Hostel Chiang Rai is located in Chiang Rai, 1,350 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and free use of bicycles is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The girl at the reception was very good. The house is a Thai house very modern and super clean. Good breakfast.
The design of this hostel is fascinating!
The basics were all good, service, location, strong WiFi, hot showers, good breakfast, and comfy beds.
- It’s a new and well-designed hostel, with a nice common area and nice rooms, we had the one with the balcony where you could relax in the evening
- The hostel is extremely new and modern with great facilities, delicious breakfast and comfortable, clean rooms. The communal area is fantastic – exactly how I’d like my future house! Ha ha…… oh and the kitten! What a treat!
- This place looks beautiful inside and out, very comfortable sleep and a gorgeous little kitten who was always up for a play. Very good free breakfast also.
Top Hostels In Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Pa Kluai Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!