10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province:
Jetty Huahin Hostel
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Hua Hin, within 250 feet of Hua Hin Fishing Pier and 1,300 feet of Hua Hin Night Market, Jetty Huahin Hostel provides accommodation with a garden, free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting a terrace, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around a 6-minute walk from Hua Hin Clock Tower, a 20-minute walk from Klai Kangwon Palace and 1.2 miles from Hua Hin Market Village. The property is 1.5 miles from Plearnwan and 1.7 miles from Hua Hin Bus Station.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, and selected rooms have a terrace. Guests can make use of shared facilities including a kitchenette, a refrigerator and a microwave.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the hostel.True Arena Hua Hin is 2.5 miles from Jetty Huahin Hostel, while Cicada Market is 3.1 miles away.
The rooftop had 360 view of the city and they always had music playing which made it lovely to sit up there alone.
The manager was lovely and wanted to help as much as possible.
The beach isn’t over crowded and the water is so warm and lovely.
- Very friendly and helpful Staff, clean room a little bit too tiny but the fantastic roof top made everything great! Close to the nice beach and night market.I really liked to stay there.
The most stylishly decorated hostel I have ever stayed in, everything has a nautical or travel theme.
Beautiful rooftop area with hot water, fridge and sink and some free hot drinks and biscuits.
Owner is very nice and will give good tips about where to go and things to see.
Decent location within walking distance to the night market and cheap green tuk tuk to go up and down the beach.
Close to decently cheap scooter hire.
- i like the ambiance, the cozy bed, the ROOFTOP!!!, clean bathroom, nice staff, the ROOFTOP!!!, the decor of the hostel, sea view.I love jetty hostel. definitely will go back but maybe stay at higher level to get better view of the sea.
- The owner had incredible hospitality and went above and beyond to make my staff a great experience. I was also very impressed by all the details of the decor. Very homey!
- The rooftop had 360 view of the city and they always had music playing which made it lovely to sit up there alone.
THALAY Cha-am by THA
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set in Cha Am, THALAY Cha-am by THA offers a co-living accommodation where guests can enjoy a relaxing stay while making use of a working space, seminar rooms or the activity area. Boasting sea views, free WiFi is offered in the public areas of the property.Offering both private and dormitory rooms, each unit features air conditioning. Towels and free toiletries are included for guests’ convenience.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Several attractions can be found nearby THALAY Cha-am by THA including Swiss Sheep Farm, 3.7 miles from the property, Camel Republic, 3.7 miles away, Santorini Park Cha-Am, 4.3 miles away and Premium Outlet Cha-am, 6.2 miles from the hostel.
- This place is excellent! It’s located on the 17th floors which the view is incredible. The ac works perfectly and the bed is really comfy! We totally love it. They also provide mostly everything you need. Breakfast is optional which we had no chance to try it, unfortunately. It is only 2 mins walk to the beach. At night you can find a cool truck bar near the hostel.
- Soft bed. Private room was spacious and comfortable. Air con was nice and cold.
- Amazing value for money, one of the nicest places I’ve stayed. Highly reccomend whether you’re travelling cheaply or not. Very chilled out hostel with brilliant views, a minute from the beach and use of a outdoor pool.
Breakfast was fantastic, the setting/ location was amazing too.
Ample space to chill and read/ watch a movie/ take in the view.
Staff were polite and helpful.
The view from the 17th floor is so stunning. Plus the facilities where you can sit and relax are just awesome. The music playing the whole time added a more enjoyable and calming experience.
Walking distance from the sea. Feels safe. The staff are wonderful people. Very helpful and friendly.
There’s a pool on the 2nd floor and a fitness center on the ground floor.
In addition to, the place is just a motorcycle ride from the train station.
Moment House Hua Hin
Moment House Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin, 15 miles from Cha Am and 13 miles from Pran Buri. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from Moment House Hua Hin, and Puk Tian is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chanchala Cafe & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chanchala Cafe & Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cha Am is 16 miles from Chanchala Cafe & Hostel, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff allowed me to leave my bags there all day after checking out until my night bus 🙂
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dorm rooms very large and clean, good communal space and great location especially if coming or leaving by train
- Pros: The location is perfect! It’s nearby the train station and the beach. The room was clean and the outdoor shower is pretty cool. I’m happy that they provided cookies and tea on each floor. I think the girl that check me in the afternoon/evening was pretty friendly and helpful.
For those who want to catch up early morning train it’s just 10 minutes walking distance
Also nearest halal foods shop
Walking distance to Night Market and public transport
- Rooms are great, beds are comfortable and staff is friendly
HuaHin Night Market Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, HuaHin Night Market Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Cha Am is 16 miles from HuaHin Night Market Hostel, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- Hua Hin Night Market has a great location, five minute walk‘ from the train station, friendly staff and very clean dorms!
- convenient to the city, staff are friendly and accomodating, flexible as well.
- Very nice staff and service. Perfect location. The room is very clean and good.
- The hostel is located in the middle of the night market, 1 minute away from 7-11 and close to the beach. The staffs were super friendly and helpful. Their English was beyond exceptable, had no difficulty in communicating.
- the staff was nice, and the hostel location is perfect
The Moon Hostel Huahin
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Moon Hostel Huahin offers accommodations in Hua Hin.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Hua Hin Night Market is 450 feet from The Moon Hostel Huahin, and Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,500 feet away.
- The facilities are clean and well maintained, feels cozy and comfortable staying too.
- Really well situated. Kind staff, made her best to help even though she couldn’t speak English very well
-Location was great near market and starbucks coffee on the first floor.
-Staffs were very friendly they gave us all travel information with smile
-Room and facilities also super clean and have everything I want.
- Everything about this place was perfect.I was proud when my friend love this hostel so much.
- Very friendly and nice staff and hostel is very well.
Mad Panda Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mad Panda Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just a few steps from Hua Hin Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,550 feet from Mad Panda Hostel, and Cicada Market is 2.7 miles from the property.
- The staffs are nice. The bed is comfortable. The location is great.
- Nice and clean room. Comfy beds. Nice shared area to relax.
- Mad Panda was my first hostel where I have been ever. It was great, cozy and clean 🙂
- Great location and fantastic staff! Very nice hostel! Highly recomend!
The staff is super friendly and is doing everything for their customers to feel like at home. It feels like a little panda family. The hostel is clean and so comfortable! The breakfast has a good variety and the best chocolate bread ever.
If you come to hua hin I recommend you to come to this hostel and spend a great time. You will definitely love it!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue moon offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just 950 feet from Hua Hin Night Market.Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,850 feet from Blue moon, and Cicada Market is 2.8 miles away.
- Very spacious room with its own shower & toilet, TV, ref and AC. Fast wifi too. Wide windows and balcony give a street view but the curtains can be drawn for privacy. Daily cleaning of the rooms by nice personnel. Free coffee or tea + biscuits & bananas. Only 5 minutes to the night market and is near food stalls, restaurants, massage salons, convenience stores & ATMs. Public transport available nearby.
- Very clean room and spacious, close to the market and train station.
Privacy Key card and door with property. Free coffee all day. Staffs are lovely with smile. Huge balcony for our room.
They clean room and big water bottles everyday. We stayed 4 nights they changed our sheet every on the third day.
Big car park and free just area near by.
Close to night market and local market.
We happy to stayed this property.
- Far to the beach area, too noisy near to main road. The area is near to market, got mosquitoes in the room.
- Short distance from the train station, good courtesy of the caretakers, big room with balcony.
MUST Room Hua Hin 51
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, MUST Room Hua Hin 51 offers accommodations in Hua Hin.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cha Am is 15 miles from MUST Room Hua Hin 51, and Pran Buri is 14 miles from the property.
- Som and Jo were absolutely incredible – they made me feel like at home! They’re super caring and attentive. They always did the best they could to ensure you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself. My favourite part is when I cooked Italian food for them and 2 other guests and Som made Papaya salad – it was such a lovely night! The location is also excellent. The beach where you could chill and sunbake is only 1 minute walk away and there are plenty of local bars and restaurants in front (the Hua Hin 51 Alley bus station is super near!) The night market and Chat Chai markets are also very close.
- Perfect location! Som is the nicest person ever! Great vibe!
- The owner is really friendly and helpful. Some roommates are also friendly. The location is really good very near the beach and got many shop surrounding.
- The hostel was located very close to the beach. The staff was also very friendly.
- Very good staff, best location – take a walk to the beach in 5 minute. See the beach from the window and can go to the night market by public car just 15 bath. The room is clean and safe.
Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin.For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cha Am is 16 miles from Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- fresh fruit and instant ramen noodles provided! the owner was lovely and smiley and the rooms had very cute decor
- Decent shower, free tea & coffee daily and it’s next to the night market and 5 mins from the bars and beaches
- Accommodation in that hostel was perfect. After travelling around Thailand, we could say that the hostel was perfectly clean. Moreover, everyday we could even find fresh fruits for everybody! The service was super nice. At the last day service member wanted to go with us to the bus station to not make us lost in the town. Totally recommend that place.
- Decent and comfortable place makes you feel like coming home from a far and long trip.
- The quality of the welcoming tired solo traveler with lovely smile and kind approach really made my day. The reception does not really tell you how lovely the rest of the place is. It’s clean no bugs any kind ( which I personally appreciate a lot). There are always fruits and noodles, coffee, tea, water for you to use. You can leave your greetings on the walls. It’s kinda funny to read people’s warm messages of the place. The wifi and AC works great. Thank you little Sugar ( daughter from the hostel family) and you can ask the mother to fry you some eggs in the morning. Loved it. Extended my stay with one day. Beach is reachable within 10 min walk.
Top Hostels In Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Nong Rong Phetchaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!