10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province:
YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai
Located a few kilometres from the city centre, YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each room at the property is fitted with cable TV and a balcony. A private bathroom with hot shower is attached in all rooms. Room service is provided.There is a craft and souvenir shop at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Massage services can be arranged.Free parking is available on site at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai.Salongkam Restaurant serves a wide selection of Thai food.
- Good hotel for sleepover while traveling to Chiang Rai and around. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Remote areae. Way out of the city center. Nothing in the neighborhood. No restaurants or whatever. On a Thai holiday disasterous.
- The staff on reception were so helpful would definately stay again
- Staff was really friendly, they lend us umbrellas in the rainy day and let us swim for a little longer than the working hours. We didn’t know there were classrooms next to the room which felt like we were staying in a school, but it has a good price for the service.
- It’s fine cheap and cheerful. Clean and good price’s restaurant was nice.
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 250 feet from Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Nice and helpfull staff.Clean room, loundery and free water and fruit.
- Best experience in Thailand so far ! The staff is helpfull and full of attention, the room was clean and so comfy, the breakfast really good and different every morning. Thanks again !!
Very kind and attentive staff. Room is very spacious and very clean. Modern amenities, they even have a smart TV running Android.
Located next to the city center but at the same time in a very calm and pleasant place. Free bikes for guests.
Breakfast is very good. You can have it outside in a very pleasant setting.
- Good location in quiet area but close to the night bazaar and bus terminal. Modern and clean room. Super nice and helpful hosts. Can also enjoy a great massage with a cheap price.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Swift response to every question. Great location. Very tasty breakfast served to your hotel room.
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe is located in Chiang Rai, half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.7 miles from 2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe.
No reviews yet.
Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai
Set in Chiang Rai, Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai offers shared accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Open since 1977, the property is just a 2-minute walk from King Mengrai Monument and is within an 11-minute walk of Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Old Bus Station and Clock Tower Chiang Rai.All shared rooms are equipped with a fan, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Certain rooms come with a balcony overlooking views of the city.Wat Pra Sing is 0.9 miles from Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai, while Central Plaza Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport, 5.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Take me home
Located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 30 miles from Chiang Saen, Take me home features a terrace and views of the city.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Your Home offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 800 feet from Your Home, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
For one night it’s ok
Very close to
- Room was very clean. We arrived late and were still able to check in. Close to the Saturday night market. 15 minute walk to the centre of Chiang Rai.
Very Nice owner, Helpful, smiling, very good communication using Google translator
New. Very clean. Confortable
Fridge in the room
Simple breakfast for free ( bread coffee)
Not too far from the center( bus station, night market) about 10/15 min walking.
Very good wifi
- The room was very clean. The owner is very nice, she does not speak English, but tries her best using translator, so communication was OK.
- The lady was great. So helpfull and nice…she was able to comunicate in a great way even not speaking english. Thanks to her “your home” is the best place of our holiday. ❤❤❤
- For one night it’s ok
Baan Mai Kradan Hostel Chiang Rai
Baan Mai Kradan Hostel Chiang Rai is located in Chiang Rai, 1,350 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hostel, and free use of bicycles is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The girl at the reception was very good. The house is a Thai house very modern and super clean. Good breakfast.
The design of this hostel is fascinating!
The basics were all good, service, location, strong WiFi, hot showers, good breakfast, and comfy beds.
- It’s a new and well-designed hostel, with a nice common area and nice rooms, we had the one with the balcony where you could relax in the evening
- The hostel is extremely new and modern with great facilities, delicious breakfast and comfortable, clean rooms. The communal area is fantastic – exactly how I’d like my future house! Ha ha…… oh and the kitten! What a treat!
- This place looks beautiful inside and out, very comfortable sleep and a gorgeous little kitten who was always up for a play. Very good free breakfast also.
Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery
Featuring free WiFi, Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Statue of King Mengrai is 650 feet from Huan Kawin Hostel & Bistro, and Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery.
- Nice place to stay in Chiang Rai. Charming wooden house and very friendly people, it was like a homestay, very calm and relaxing. Motobike rent and free laundry. The location is fine, near Night Market and not far from restaurants and shops. The place is clean.
- Breakfast was great. Room was big, air con worked well. Bathroom could be improved. Close to night markets and us station.
- Amazing host that helped us with everything! Great location at a quiet street, it only a few minutes walk to restaurants, pagodas etc. Cheap motorbike rentals!
- The guesthouse is a lovely teak building with a communal lounge & balcony for guests. Although the bathroom is shared it is only shared by 3 guest rooms so was never a problem for the 3 nights we stayed there. There is a fridge in each room, water supplied & a good choice for breakfast which includes not only croissants, bananas & hot drinks but also a selection of cooked breakfasts all included in the price. The washing machine is provided for use free of charge! The woman who runs the guesthouse is lovely & arranged scooter hire for us. The location was about a 10 minute walk from town but a very short walk from local cafes & the markets. It’s also within walking distance of bus terminal 1. We arrived from the south at bus terminal 2 (a long way from town) & caught a bus to bus terminal 1 but were able to catch a bus from bus terminal 1 to Chiang mai.
- The host, Noi was a friendly and effeicient. This is a beautiful, clean and quiet homestay with the comfiest bed of my two months in Thailand.
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Connect Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.8 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Connect Hostel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very kind and helpfull lady on the desk,she gave us a lot of information for our own trip to Mae Salong.We could use their lock box for free.
- I liked the kitchen and light seating area with free tea and WiFi.
Nice warm showers
Friendly staff let me back in my room when I left the key inside (twice)
Very lovely owners/staff.
Big common area.
Nintendo switch with Mario kart.
- The hostel has brand new facilities and everything worked incredibly well. My room, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean and each room has its own toilet and shower facility. My bed was very comfortable and had its own light and curtains. Location was also great, takes only a few minutes to go downtown by foot and could be apart from hustle and bustle at night. Wifi network was nice, no trouble to Skype my friends. Moreover, staff were amazingly kind and helpful. All of them speak good English. Highly recommend staying in this place while you’re in Rai.
Top Hostels In Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Nong Mot Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!