10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
Moment House Hua Hin
Moment House Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin, 15 miles from Cha Am and 13 miles from Pran Buri. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from Moment House Hua Hin, and Puk Tian is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mad Panda Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mad Panda Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just a few steps from Hua Hin Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,550 feet from Mad Panda Hostel, and Cicada Market is 2.7 miles from the property.
- The staffs are nice. The bed is comfortable. The location is great.
- Nice and clean room. Comfy beds. Nice shared area to relax.
- Mad Panda was my first hostel where I have been ever. It was great, cozy and clean 🙂
- Great location and fantastic staff! Very nice hostel! Highly recomend!
The staff is super friendly and is doing everything for their customers to feel like at home. It feels like a little panda family. The hostel is clean and so comfortable! The breakfast has a good variety and the best chocolate bread ever.
If you come to hua hin I recommend you to come to this hostel and spend a great time. You will definitely love it!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Green Onion is located in the Hua Hin Night Market neighborhood in Hua Hin, 1,350 feet from Hua Hin Railway Station and 1,450 feet from Hua Hin Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Walking distance from train station and to beach. Clean and comfortable.
- Really nice hostel. Close to everywhere (train station 5 min walk, beach 10 min, night market 10 min). Stuff really friendly and helpful. We could check-in 2 hours earlier. TV with possibility to watch movies. Possibility to use lockers for precious things.
- The location is very good. It is situated in the street leading from the train station to the beach. Rooms are quite spacious with small coffee table and spots to sit. There is also a common space in the corridor with tables and places to sit. The owner speaks good English, I needed to extend my stay and everything could be arranged by phone. The other people at the reception are also friendly. The room is cleaned daily
- The staff was very friendly and the location is close to many restaurants and bars. With the public transport at the main street, it is very easy to get to the main attractions.
- It was in a good location and cheap. Clean and good!! 🙂 Stuff was really helpful! Thank you for having us
MUST Room Hua Hin 51
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, MUST Room Hua Hin 51 offers accommodations in Hua Hin.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cha Am is 15 miles from MUST Room Hua Hin 51, and Pran Buri is 14 miles from the property.
- Som and Jo were absolutely incredible – they made me feel like at home! They’re super caring and attentive. They always did the best they could to ensure you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself. My favourite part is when I cooked Italian food for them and 2 other guests and Som made Papaya salad – it was such a lovely night! The location is also excellent. The beach where you could chill and sunbake is only 1 minute walk away and there are plenty of local bars and restaurants in front (the Hua Hin 51 Alley bus station is super near!) The night market and Chat Chai markets are also very close.
- Perfect location! Som is the nicest person ever! Great vibe!
- The owner is really friendly and helpful. Some roommates are also friendly. The location is really good very near the beach and got many shop surrounding.
- The hostel was located very close to the beach. The staff was also very friendly.
- Very good staff, best location – take a walk to the beach in 5 minute. See the beach from the window and can go to the night market by public car just 15 bath. The room is clean and safe.
Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin.For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cha Am is 16 miles from Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- fresh fruit and instant ramen noodles provided! the owner was lovely and smiley and the rooms had very cute decor
- Decent shower, free tea & coffee daily and it’s next to the night market and 5 mins from the bars and beaches
- Accommodation in that hostel was perfect. After travelling around Thailand, we could say that the hostel was perfectly clean. Moreover, everyday we could even find fresh fruits for everybody! The service was super nice. At the last day service member wanted to go with us to the bus station to not make us lost in the town. Totally recommend that place.
- Decent and comfortable place makes you feel like coming home from a far and long trip.
- The quality of the welcoming tired solo traveler with lovely smile and kind approach really made my day. The reception does not really tell you how lovely the rest of the place is. It’s clean no bugs any kind ( which I personally appreciate a lot). There are always fruits and noodles, coffee, tea, water for you to use. You can leave your greetings on the walls. It’s kinda funny to read people’s warm messages of the place. The wifi and AC works great. Thank you little Sugar ( daughter from the hostel family) and you can ask the mother to fry you some eggs in the morning. Loved it. Extended my stay with one day. Beach is reachable within 10 min walk.
Buathai Hostel Hua Hin
Buathai Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cha Am is 17 miles from Buathai Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 12 miles away.
- Staff is nice. The beds are very comfortable and offer a very good privacy since it’s sort of a box which close with curtains. Plugs and light nearby the bed. Free bananas, cookies and tea/coffee. Monkeys eating mangos on the tree!
- The girl at the reception is so sweet, an angel. The bed was really comfortable. It’s a perfect place.
- It’s really fresh and the staff were so friendly and accommodating. Most comfy bed ever! It’s a little bit off but totally worth it since it’s quiet. Walking distance to everywhere.
- The beds were super comfy! Pretty close to the beach and some cool outdoor markets. But I’m giving it an excellent rating mainly because the staff was so wonderful! Amy was super helpful and really warm and welcoming. She definitely made the place 🙂
- The beds are comfy and have a curtain for privacy. AC was nice and strong. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Amy at the reception booked my ferry ticket for me and recommended places to go to. The family that lives above is a bit shy but so nice offering me food all the time.
Costa Bed Hua Hin
Located in the Hua Hin Night Market neighborhood in Hua Hin, 1,350 feet from Hua Hin Night Market, Costa Bed Hua Hin features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Hua Hin Railway Station is half a mile from Costa Bed Hua Hin , and Cicada Market is 2.9 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly. Excellent American breakfast at a reasonable price. Plate of bananas that you could help yourself too at any time.
The staffs are really nice, friendly and funny. The room is comfortable, I stay in 1 double room and I were not be bothered by anyone else. The location is good, you can go anywhere in Huahin by a walk, nearby is 7/11, street food carts…
in front of hostel is a lovely coffe shop. They gave us a nice drink when we check-in.
- This is the best beautiful and peaceful place I ever known, with a lot of friendly people and so nice.
- It was actually a lot better than I expected, the room was small but that didn’t bother us. It was really nice and well kept. I really enjoyed my stay here!
- Well place, the facilities are good and the rooms are nice.
Chanchala Cafe & Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chanchala Cafe & Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cha Am is 16 miles from Chanchala Cafe & Hostel, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff allowed me to leave my bags there all day after checking out until my night bus 🙂
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dorm rooms very large and clean, good communal space and great location especially if coming or leaving by train
- Pros: The location is perfect! It’s nearby the train station and the beach. The room was clean and the outdoor shower is pretty cool. I’m happy that they provided cookies and tea on each floor. I think the girl that check me in the afternoon/evening was pretty friendly and helpful.
For those who want to catch up early morning train it’s just 10 minutes walking distance
Also nearest halal foods shop
Walking distance to Night Market and public transport
- Rooms are great, beds are comfortable and staff is friendly
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue moon offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just 950 feet from Hua Hin Night Market.Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,850 feet from Blue moon, and Cicada Market is 2.8 miles away.
- Very spacious room with its own shower & toilet, TV, ref and AC. Fast wifi too. Wide windows and balcony give a street view but the curtains can be drawn for privacy. Daily cleaning of the rooms by nice personnel. Free coffee or tea + biscuits & bananas. Only 5 minutes to the night market and is near food stalls, restaurants, massage salons, convenience stores & ATMs. Public transport available nearby.
- Very clean room and spacious, close to the market and train station.
Privacy Key card and door with property. Free coffee all day. Staffs are lovely with smile. Huge balcony for our room.
They clean room and big water bottles everyday. We stayed 4 nights they changed our sheet every on the third day.
Big car park and free just area near by.
Close to night market and local market.
We happy to stayed this property.
- Far to the beach area, too noisy near to main road. The area is near to market, got mosquitoes in the room.
- Short distance from the train station, good courtesy of the caretakers, big room with balcony.
The Moon Hostel Huahin
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. The Moon Hostel Huahin offers accommodations in Hua Hin.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Hua Hin Night Market is 450 feet from The Moon Hostel Huahin, and Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,500 feet away.
- The facilities are clean and well maintained, feels cozy and comfortable staying too.
- Really well situated. Kind staff, made her best to help even though she couldn’t speak English very well
-Location was great near market and starbucks coffee on the first floor.
-Staffs were very friendly they gave us all travel information with smile
-Room and facilities also super clean and have everything I want.
- Everything about this place was perfect.I was proud when my friend love this hostel so much.
- Very friendly and nice staff and hostel is very well.
Top Hostels In Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Nong Kham Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!