10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Nai Na Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Nai Na Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Nai Na Koh Samui:
Blackjack Bar and Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Blackjack Bar and Hostel is located in the Chaweng City Centre neighborhood in Chaweng, just 1.4 miles from Rajabhat University. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.2 miles from Blackjack Bar and Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Bondi Backpackers Samui
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Bondi Backpackers Samui offers accommodations in Chaweng.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Ko Phangan is 15 miles from Bondi Backpackers Samui, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
At Hostel Samui
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, At Hostel Samui offers accommodations in Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.2 miles from At Hostel Samui.
- Looks like a nice laid back hostel that has a nice pool.
- Very good location, smiley kind staff, clean rooms & showers. It was good they provided towels. Highly recommend this place if you want cheap clean place to stay in Chaweng.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Close to the main bars and the beach!
- Clean rooms, privacy of each bed having a curtain, each bed had a socket and light, lockers in the dorms, pool downstairs, bar and location is great – less than 100m from the Chaweng high street and about 2 minute walk to the beach across the road.
- My staying at the hostel was really good.The location is perfect for parties.The stuff were very friendly.
Baan Smile Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baan Smile Hostel offers accommodations in Chaweng.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ko Phangan is 15 miles from Baan Smile Hostel, and Khanom is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The hostel was close to the city center so it was easier to get around!
- Staff where really friendly and welcoming, who freely offered good advice when asked. The room was also a decent size, with comfy enough beds, and a good working air conditioning. Overall was good value for money and what is offered
- Lovely people running it, they were really helpful with everything and everything was nearby. Beach literally across the street and room comes with aircon.
- The air con was good and the size of the double room was so big! Our family stayed in The twin room which was also a good size. The location is okay and close to the beach and only a short walk to the busy town! But far enough for no noise. The place also feels very safe . The sheets in our family’s room were dirty but they changed them right away which was good!
- Bit of a walk into the area with shops and restaurants but nice quiet beach
Hello Backpacker Samui Hostel
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Hello Backpacker Samui Hostel is located in the Chaweng City Centre neighborhood in Chaweng, just 1.7 miles from Rajabhat University. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Quite good location. Not a real hostel feeling tho it was in a tourist information desk thing. However they did provide a little living room area. It’s clean, cheap and worth the money you pay
nice hot showers
right on the main road and wasn’t noisy
- I was sick and the personal was bringing me food and drinks. They was so nice to me.
- Our favourite hostel so far! We liked it so much we came back to samui just to come back here for the staff and good people! The location is great, clubs and bars a short walk away, there’s a beach just opposite, but the best beach is through ark bar. Great restaurants next door, tours/taxi/ferry/train tickets can be booked at reception. We left making friends for life, would 100% recommend!
- the staff was very nice and there was a good atmosphere at the hostel. i would recomend it
Art Hotel Chaweng Beach
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Art Hotel Chaweng Beach offers accommodations in Chaweng.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 16 miles from Art Hotel Chaweng Beach, and Khanom is 25 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Great place to stay if you want to be near Chaweng Beach, Muay Thai stadium, and walking street with bars, clubs and massage places. Personnel is really nice and helpful, rooms are clean.
- Close to the beach, only a minute. And a short walk to a lovely seafood market!
- Location was perfect close to everything. Good value for money. Cheap and cheerful and ideal if you’re out exploring all day
- Such a sweet girl in the reception. So friendly and lovely
- Location to beach and bars was perfect as they were right outside
Chill Chaweng Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Chill Chaweng Hostel offers accommodations in Chaweng. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from Chill Chaweng Hostel.
- The location of the hostel was really good and the lady who runs the hostel was lovely and very helpful. The communal fridge was also good as was the laundry service (nice and cheap)
- Lovely host, rooms were tidy and clean, bathrooms was fine.
- Aircon working optimal. Big room. Helpfull lady in reception.
- The lady who runs the hostel is very helpful & warm. The beds are quite big, wooden ones & have individual sockets & reading lights. There are bathrooms for every 6 bed dorm which are big & clean. The room where i stayed also had a balcony. Its close to chaweng beach & the shopping area. Overall a good place to stay. Ah , also the laundry here is very cheap 40 baht/kg.
- It’s very clean room. The girl on the reception is very organized and helpful!!
Samui Lakeside Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Samui Lakeside Hostel offers accommodations in Chaweng. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Ko Phangan is 15 miles from Samui Lakeside Hostel, and Khanom is 26 miles away. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The overall layout was fabulous. The 3rd best accommodation I’ve had in 7 months of travelling. All the staff are great but Jinju the owner is a star.
- The hostel has a good structure. The bed is comfortable and the common area seems spacious. The location is not far from the beach, but the path is not the best. The owner took very good care of me. Very solicitous and helpful, although it bothered me a little that she asked where I was going every time I left. Se also took me to the airport on her own car for 250 thb. Less than a taxi or a transfer.
- Jinju was amazing! Couldn’t do enough for us, she has a lad who works for her too who she refers to as “the boy” and he is so kind and happy to help! Breakfast was so yummy! Scrambled eggs were delish and massive fruit platter! Great stay!
- The dorms have so much privacy still as each bunk is sectioned off – good for couples. The staff here are so friendly and will go out of their way to help you with anything you need, it’s also great to book tours through them. The location was great for us and it wasn’t too close to clubs and bars so you can sleep, while having them all in easy walking distance.
- The host was so great. She helped me with Everything. Very clean and comfortble.
The Corner Transit Hostel
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Corner Transit Hostel offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach, just 14 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a hairdresser’s at the property.Chaweng is 1.2 miles from The Corner Transit Hostel, and Khanom is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, a few steps from The Corner Transit Hostel.
- Perfect place to stay if you have morning flight. For me it was a very last minute booking, but the free shuttle that Corner Hostel offered really saved my life. Staffs speaks English, very friendly and very helpful. AC room. Great value of money.
- Very modern , clean and spacious hostel! I loved the bathrooms and the location is super convenient if you have to catch a flight early in the morning as the hostel is located 5 mins from the Samui airport!
- Super close to airport, cheap, friendly staff, free shuttle to airport
Free taxi service to the airport which is closeby- location was exactly what we wanted. Not much around apart from 7 eleven and a few stalls so good for one night but wouldn’t stay here any longer.
Friendly staff upon arrival.
- Kind hosts. Comfort and clean rooms and facilities. Great areas to sit and talk.
P168 Hostel Samui
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, P168 Hostel Samui offers accommodations in Chaweng. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Samui Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Restaurant outside was convenient. Walking distance to some really great food, as well as the walking street market. 2 mins from the beach.
- Everything was great from the showers to the staff serving us breakfast on a morning and cocktails in the evening amazing value for money.
- Great beach access and the lounge is comfortable. You can book day trips and transfers to the airport/islands from the front desk to pick you up from the hostel.
- Really nice hostel with newly refurbished bathrooms (with great water pressure) super close to the beach and tons of good restaurants. Loved the little ‘rooms’ because they provide a lot of privacy. Center with various bars, shops and more restaurants within walking distance. Can only recommend this place!
- Clean and bright place. Nice & helpfull staff. WiFi.
Top Hostels In Ban Nai Na Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Nai Na Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!