10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province:
The First Residence & Cafe
Located in Mae Rim, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, The First Residence & Cafe features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Samoeng is 15 miles from The First Residence Cafe, and Hang Dong is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 10 miles from The First Residence & Cafe.
- Location very convenient for Mae Rim and surrounding area, with ample parking on site and outdoor tables and seating in a pleasant setting.
- Shower room had a roof that was far to low, I am 6’1 and had to crouch down to get to the sink as the ceiling was only 5’8″ high… terrible !!
What they did good:
– Really big nice and clean rooms.
– Very comfi beds.
– Friendly Staff.
– Parking places on hotels area.
– The Hotels has it’s own restaurant with room service
– Very quiet even if it’s near to the main road
ที่ตั้งทำเลดีเยี่ยม ตอนเช้าไปเดินตลาดเช้าแม่ริมได้ สะดวกมาก
คุ้มราคา มาก เพราะ มีสิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกในห้องพักครบ และ มี WIFI ด้วย อาหารเช้า ด้วย
- เตียงนอนสบาย เครื่องนอน+ผ้าขนหนู ขาวสะอาด แค่นี้ก็เพียงพอ สมราคา เหมาะกับการท่องเที่ยวบริเวณแม่ริม
168 Chiangmai Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! 168 Chiangmai Guesthouse offers accommodations in Chiang Mai. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room has a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Wat Chiang Man is 1,950 feet from 168 Chiangmai Guesthouse, and City Art & Cultural Center is 0.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- WONDERFUL experience. The owners are so kind and helpful with everything. More of a social environment than other hostels as well. Very clean, cleaned regularly.
- It’s a great hostel, you have everything you need.
- Everyone here was so funny and social so it made our times here much more enjoyable. Bonus: a bunny lives on the roof and that was awesome!! Second bonus there is a beautiful temple on the rooftop that is only 200 feet away. Third bonus was they sold beer and cold water for a great price. I highly recommend.
- All was ok, nice, big bed, courtains, clean showers and bathrooms.
The owners are such great people, tried to help me everyway they can with a smile on their face. I will miss them a lot.
The bed was big and comfy. The rooms were clean. 10/10
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located 650 feet from Wat Chiang Man in Chiang Mai, PM Guesthouse features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.City Art & Cultural Center is 1,300 feet from PM Guesthouse, and Tha Pae Gate is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The guidance of the staff are very helpful. And i love the serve attitude of them. Very nice.
- Loved Pim and Mike. They were so friendly, sweet and helpful. The surrounding area is pretty nice and there’s this corfee shop across the street that serves amazzing coffee (unlike most stands which serve only instant coffee). Overall good vibe here, it’s clean, they make your bed almost every day, they have great food suggestions and serve breakfast for a reasonable price if you don’t want to go hunting for another spot
The owner was soo nice. The hostel was very clean .
if you want some good hostel you have to list this hostel on your trip ! .
The guy in the reception was very nice and helpful. Our room was a 4 bed room and we had enough space to put our bags and it was clean as well, with air-conditioning and quiet. The hostel gives you a small bottle of water for free which it’s very useful when it’s 35°C outside and you arrive and find the bottle on your bed 🙂
The location is very good, near the main temples in the old town.
- Very nice staff, helped us to organize a trip to an elephant farm that was really cool and gave us good recommendations where to eat. Possible to leave our bags in the hostel while we stayed one night in Pai. Very good breakfast.
Green Sleep Hostel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Green Sleep Hostel is located in Chiang Mai, 900 feet from City Art & Cultural Center and 0.4 miles from Wat Chiang Man.The rooms include a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Tha Pae Gate is 0.6 miles from Green Sleep Hostel, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.9 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The staff were amazing – they went above and beyond to help me out.
- The staff are friendly and helpful. The lobby on the ground floor for you to socialize with others and there’re some seats outside. The breakfast contains bread, eggs, cereal, juice and some fruits. The location is perfect. It’s at the center of the old town.
Nice staff, who were helpful about booking tours
Breakfast was simple with bread, croissant and fruit, but still really good considering it was included in the price
Relatively private beds with a small screen in front of them
- The property was perfect for us! It was in a middle of the old city, very very clean(bathrooms cleaned twice a day), quiet, and the staff helped us a lot! The breakfast was great – it’s croissants, bread, cereal,jam, butter, eggs, and various fruits , with coffee, tea , orange juice, milk. It was simple but lovely! Also the staff knows trustworthy scooter renters, from which we rented. Finally, the bycicles (for free) came in very handy – Chiang Mai is small and in the evenings it’s lovely to go for a ride to night bazaar. Usually I’m not a hostel person, but this was great! I reccomend strongly!
- Location is perfect, clean hostel, quiet even it was busy. Bed is comfortable
Hygge Hostel Chiangmai (HookaH)
Located in the Chang Phueak neighborhood in Chiang Mai, 2,000 feet from Wat Chiang Man, Hygge Hostel Chiangmai (HookaH) features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. City Art & Cultural Center is half a mile from Hygge Hostel Chiangmai (HookaH), and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Chang Phueak is a great choice for travelers interested in nature, friendly locals and relaxation.
- Very quite hostel, good position, friendly stuff, space for cooking even basic…
- good value quality price! nice people at reception! nice rooms!
- The staff is just amazing! We went to the national park for two days and left our bags at this hostel. Felt super safe with them and the owner is really helpful! The beds are great and the hostel is just a 5min walk from the old town. We really enjoyed our 4 nights stay.
- Super clean hostel with great staff! Booking activities and buses were made very easy with the help of the staff! It was my favourite hostel in Thailand!
- Good location and friendly owners. The wifi is good.
The Better Hostel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Better Hostel is located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, just 1.8 miles from City Art & Cultural Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Tha Pae Gate is 1.8 miles from The Better Hostel, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 2 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Near the airport, clean, comfy rooms, close to a big shopping mall, friendly staff
- Nice hostel, everything was really clean, some double beds in dorm rooms, nice staff, close to the airport
- even it is a bit far from downtown, there is a city bus and taxi.
- The staff were very willing to help with all questions. It is right next to the airport, walkable distance, so it’s perfect for an early morning flight.
- You can reach airport in 15 mins by walking. Beds and sheets are clean. Hostel personals are nice
Bann Elephant Home
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Bann Elephant Home is located in Chiang Mai, half a mile from City Art & Cultural Center and 0.7 miles from Tha Pae Gate. The hostel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Wat Chiang Man is 0.8 miles from Bann Elephant Home, and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 1.1 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Rooms where really awesome in Thai original style. Breakfast was really nice.
- Great staff. Good recommendation for the jungle tour. Clean and a quiet place. Can be recommended.
- The room was spacious and nice with a comfortable bed and good air con.
- The staff is very friendly & nice. They helped us with picking out & booking the right tours. The community areas are cozy and have a relaxing atmosphere. It is true, that it can get a little bit loud at night because of the thin walls, but we had no trouble sleeping at all. If we visit Chiang Mai again, we will come back to Bann Elephant Home 🙂
- The hostel was super cute! The shared spaces were empty, but adorable
X Kingdom Guest House
X Kingdom Guest House is located in the Chang Khlan neighborhood in Chiang Mai, just 300 feet from Tha Pae Gate. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Night Bazaar is 0.4 miles from X Kingdom Guest House, and City Art & Cultural Center is half a mile away. Chiang Mai Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
- The hosts are so friendly, and space is big and comfortable, I’m really love this hostel, will come back again!
- Friendly staff who were accommodating. Great check-in and check-out process.
- The whole building’s vibe is very modern and edgy. The owner was very accommodating and fluent in English. For the price of 1 night I was happily surprised by the quality of the place. The room included a backpack-sized locking cubby with a key provided, which I was very happy about. The location is right on top of Tha Pae Gate.
- Nice modern clean room with super comfy extra length beds. The owners were very friendly and super helpful. Really aim to please their guests. Simple breakfast is included in the price. Location is good for the old city & Saurday & Sunday markets
- Very friendly owner who knew a lot about the area and helped us avoid classic mistakes/tourist price traps. Good breakfast that changed every day. Warm showers.
Full stop. Hostel Chiang Mai
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located in Chiang Mai, 1.6 miles from Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Full stop. Hostel Chiang Mai features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Tha Pae Gate is 1.7 miles from Full stop. Hostel Chiang Mai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from Full stop. Hostel Chiang Mai.
Chang Khlan is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, night markets and street markets.
- Friendly and helpful staffs, quick services and clean
- It’s new or renovated hostel with friendly staff, tv, an aircon, hairdryer, privet bathroom, lovely breakfast. All was included. Felt yourself like home. One of the best hostels I ever stayed:)
- Although the distance to the old quarter is a bit far, but this is not a problem. Staff are very friendly and helpful. The common space is comfortable. Rooms are very clean. Definitely come back next time.
Loved this Hostel, I had my own private room, it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Yeah the location is not in the old town, but that is something you know before you book the place so it was perfect for me.
Very clean hostel and friendly stuff that’s there to help you with anything you need.
If I do ever return to Chiang Mai this accommodation will definitely be my first choice!
- Clean room. There is a public hang out area where you can watch TV, make your own coffee/tea, playing board games.
Noble House Chiangmai
Noble House Chiangmai is located in the Hai Ya neighborhood in Chiang Mai, 0.6 miles from Tha Pae Gate and 0.7 miles from City Art & Cultural Center.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Wat Chiang Man is one mile from Noble House Chiangmai, and Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 1.5 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Hai Ya is a great choice for travelers interested in street food, markets and night markets.
- Location are great and value for the price also the room is big with balcony .
- The location is great with lots of restaurants surrounding the hotel. The host was very helpful.
- Staff were great, and hotel airport shuttle great and cheaper then tuc tuc or taxis
- Great location and very clean. Our towels and bedsheets were changed every day.
- It’s worth to stay because the rent was cheap cheap cheap, room was big, toilet was big and very clean, bedding was clean. It’s close to eating places & Saturday night market.
Top Hostels In Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Muang Pha Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!