10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Lo Long Phuket Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lo Long Phuket Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Lo Long Phuket Province:
Located in Phuket, 1.9 miles from Rassada Pier, Hugger Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from Hugger Hostel.
- Everything! Great staff, lovely decoration, yummy breakfast, and perfect location. The room has a security to keep things. Restroom is really clean.
Very hospitable and ensligh speaking staff. Dorms are big and quite comfortable.
Good wifi. Great design. Perfect place to chillout.
Good value for money. I recommend this hostel.
- It has a great location, clean room, nice staffs. If you want to stay around old town, it’s best choice for you.
- The hostel itself was so nice, clean and modern! It has a good location and the staff is so nice and helpful! I really enjoyed my stay and I ended up staying an extra night. Great place and very good breakfast! And it is so nice that you can take bread and fruit all day as it please you! Good service. The room are so lovely! They are very clean and the beds are very comfortable plus you actually have a lot of space in your dorm bed which is really nice.
– comfortable beds
– clean bathroom
– good breakfast included
– coffee and tea for free all day
– a nice common area
– everything seems new
– close to some shops and restaurants
– staff is super friendly and helpfull
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Aekkeko hostel is located in Phuket. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Phuket Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- You have to cook on your own for breakfast, but there are fruits, eggs and other things. Staff was really nice and Deluxe room was fine.
- I’ve stayed in hostels all over the world and this is by far one of the best!! The owner, KoKo, is really nice, laidback and will help you with anything you need. The hostel itself is the coolest ever, it’s got like an old style, bohemian style vibe throughout and the dorms are really comfortable too. The location is perfect as well, right in the middle of old town Phuket. Will miss this place and I will definitely be back!
- Great breakfasts from the market… rice balls and donut type things, plus the usual cereals, eggs if you want to make them, toast, coffee etc. Beds all had their own outlets with usb plugs, lights, baskets for storage, a locker for valuables…
- The owner of the property (Mr. Aekkeko) is a very friendly and helpful person. he helped me many ways. the room and beds are very clean and comfortable. Specially their free breakfast is excellent. I think its the best hostel to live in phuket town for solo travelers. I wish all the best for “Aekkeko Hostel”
- Clean,comfortable and tidy!In a convenient location (near Sunday night market and not far from bus station).VERY well designed!
Chino Town Gallery Hostel
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chino Town Gallery Hostel offers accommodations in Phuket.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 16 miles away.
- The place was clean, modern, had good internet and is in a very central area in Phuket City.
- Property was best among all hostels I’ve been so far.
Central area nearby every famous place
Clean room, nice room, comfortable bed
We loved our stay at Chino Gallery Hostel! Located in the lovely old town of Phuket, shops and restaurants were all nearby and a bus runs every half hour to get to the beach/Patong.
The room was super clean, free daily water was a nice touch. Wifi worked perfectly. Breakfast basic but better than nothing.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Great value for money.
- Stayed in double room with private bathroom. Room was spotless. And you could see it, because room was mostly white, which felt really refreshing. Bed was great, which in my case means that it was hard enough. Bathroom was stylish, and shampoo provided by the owner worked well with my Nordic hair. Room was compact, which was perfect for solo traveler. Hostel is located in middle of the beautiful old town, there are lot of European style cafes and Friday night-market is just around the corner. Ladies running the hostel were very nice and gave good tips about what to do in Phuket Town.
Gotum Hostel 1
A 5-minute walk from Phuket Old Town, the Gotum Hostel & Restaurant has non-smoking dormitory rooms with air conditioning and shared bathrooms. It provides free Wi-Fi, which is available throughout the hostel.Gotum Hostel & Restaurant is a 10-minute drive from Rang Hill View Point. It is a 15-minute drive from Central Festival Shopping Mall and a 45-minute ride from Phuket International Airport.For convenience, the hostel provides airport shuttle services for an additional fee. Additional services include fax/photocopying and luggage storage.The on-site restaurant serves a variety of Thai and international cuisines.
No reviews yet.
Located in the Old Town neighborhood in Phuket, 2.1 miles from Rassada Pier, Shunli Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from Shunli Hostel.
Helpful English speaking staff.
Great value for money.
- Amazing all round – Super friendly staff, amazing location, massive rooms and beds, great breakfast included.. And decent price too!
- We loved Shunli!! What a sweet and beautiful place to stay! Clean, chic and good vibes. We took the room at the top with the balcony and loved it. I could have stayed much longer – next time we will!! The ladies that run it are wonderful, so helpful and hospitable.
- We were so lucky to stay at Shunli Hostel for four days with a 5-year-old and a baby. Everything was amazing – and the breakfast was fantastic. We would recommend Shunli for everyone staying in Phuket Old Town.
- Breakfast is so delicious here and the owner is so friendly. This place is extremely clean and worth for money. Very recommended!
- Helpful English speaking staff.
Box Poshtel Phuket
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Box Poshtel Phuket is located in Phuket, just 1.7 miles from Rassada Pier. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful! Location was fine, very close to old town, but not so close to the “party” area. Bathrooms looked very modern and showers were great.
- Amazing staff family run, such nice people so happy to help. Clean and looks new very good value for money, would stay here again if I was in the area.
- Worse hostel ive been to (first time for everything)
- Such good value for money! Staff were really helpful when it came to getting trips/transport etc booked. Exceptional location. Really clean, private shared beds, loved the bathroom area and general decor, toiletries provided, extremely secure.
- Best shower I’d experienced in any hostel in Thailand. Staff was very friendly, and helped me get a bus to the airport (saving me about 600 baht). Great location, and the pod style of bed is so great. It’s private, stays dark, and the best was quite comfortable.
ZEN Rooms Thalang Road
Featuring free WiFi, ZEN Rooms Thalang Road offers accommodations in Phuket. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 16 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sino Inn Phuket Hotel
Sino Inn Phuket Hotel offers accommodations in Phuket.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice size room and bathroom, clean and added extras including free minibar. Short walk into Phuket old town.
- I enjoyed being walking distance from the old town. The staff is helpful and friendly and the hotel is very clean.
- Hotel is cheap and fairly basic, but ideal for someone who isn’t going to spend much time hanging around in the hotel. Wifi was good, aircon in the room was a lifesaver with the humidity. Airport bus (100 B) stops directly at the hotel, so easy to get back to Phuket airport from the doorstep of the hotel. Great value for money. Staff are helpful and attentive. City location is cool for “old town” experience. Kitchen Mom restaurant round the corner has decent meals for about 50 – 80 Baht.
- Staff were great, room was lovely and big, very cheap room.
- The location is quiet and in a part of town not overrun with drunken tourists. The staff were great and super helpful. Beds are comfy
Book a Bed Poshtel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Book a Bed Poshtel is located in Phuket, just 1.9 miles from Rassada Pier.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are available. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The place was very quite, comfortable and clean. Near to the mall and some good bars so manageable. They have some nice packages to Phi Phi and Koh Lanta.
- We made a booking for 4 days and despite booking a twin room- discovered it was actually a dormitiry. When discussing this with the staff they ensured the 4 bed dorm was to ourselves. The rooms are spotless with brand new, crisp and hotel linen and wide berthed sleeping compartments with power points and great individual reading lamps. When available, we extended our stay in the private rooms and suite upstairs on the third floor. We loved the modern industrial design, cleanliness, light breakfast available and proximity to the night market outside the door (Wed, Thur, Fri). With the Limelight shopping centre over the adjacent carpark there are restaurants, supermarket and good 24 hour coffee- all 1-2 minutes away by foot. i would highly recommend the dorms for the budget traveller. It is a couple of blocks from the bus station and there is the added bonus of ample parking right outside the door (rare in Old Phuket Town). One can book tours and a motorbike at reception.
- Perfect hostel. Great sized room and bed. Very clean and close to some attractions. Great price for what you get. Felt more like a hotel than a hostel. I was lucky enough to have a dorm to myself as no one had booked my room. I even extended my stay because I liked it so much! And the staff are the friendliest and most helpful people ever!
- We got the king suite and it was a gorgeous room with a nice view and windows everywhere… the air conditioning is ICE COLD!!!!!! Had beautiful bathroom with tub. It’s really centrally located in Phuket town and you can rent a scooter from the front desk which is really convenient.
- This was my first experience of a poshtel, and it was excellent. Beds were comfy (it was a mattress in a pod, rather than a bunk bed), bed linen and towels were very good quality and towels were changed daily (or more often if you ask at reception), wifi and air con were very good, and everywhere was extremely clean. Excellent value for money. If it had been nearer a beach, I’d have stayed much longer. But Phuket old town is charming and worth a visit. The pool is not deep, but it’s a great place to relax and cool off.
Best Stay Hostel
One of our best sellers in Phuket! Located 1.8 miles from Rassada Pier in Phuket, Best Stay Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 17 miles from Best Stay Hostel.
- The staff was super friendly! I really enjoyed my stay!
- Lovely boss/staff, home feeling, and great location!
The staff is really nice and friendly.
The washing machine is very affordable if you want to do laundry by yourself.
The toilets and the showers are separate.
You’re welcomed with tea and bananas.
- Great staff that made the check in easy and relaxing. In a great location for cafes, restaurants and leaving for day trips.
- Small bedroom but very big bed and air con. You don’t need more than this and for the price paid, you cannot complain.
Top Hostels In Ban Lo Long Phuket Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Lo Long Phuket Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!