10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui:
Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui
Located in Lipa Noi, 19 miles from Ko Phangan, Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared lounge, ticket service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Chaweng is 10 miles from Think & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi Samui, and Khanom is 20 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 10 miles away.
- Great location, lovely beach with great swimming. Staff friendly and helpful. We were given a breakfast sandwich to take away as we were leaving on the 8.00 ferry. Perfect place to chill and a Family Mart just across the road.
- So near to the beach, just the few steps away. The bar area is very comfortable.
The concept of Think and Retro is great in that they use recycled and re-purposed materials and items. I loved my room and the staff was very friendly and helpful when I needed to book my return ferry.
The beach was quiet, pretty and clean, but the water was very shallow. For anyone wanting a quiet getaway for a few days in a cozy spot, this is great. Anyone wanting to really get some swimming in might look elsewhere during low tide season
- First I have to say that we were not big fans of Ko samui. So our experience of the Hotel was a bit influenced by that. We just came from Ko Phangan which had much more beautiful beaches and landscape. But… the Hotel was good. It was a bit overprized. Breakfast was okay as well. The rooms are big and very clean. The decoration of the Restaurant is beautiful and it is the best spot for sitting on the beach for dinner. You definitively Need a scooter or car to get around. Taxis are so overprized there. But the Hotel can help you organize both. We rented a car which very convenient. Very nice, helpful staff.
Staff friendly and hepfull
Food ex breakfast good/delicious
Live music in weekend.
Aforetime Beach House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Aforetime Beach House offers accommodations in Taling Ngam Beach, just 21 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Chaweng is 10 miles from Aforetime Beach House, and Khanom is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from Aforetime Beach House.
- The owner (Joey) and his family are very welcoming! I was sad to leave but Joey was more than helpful to drop me to the pier. The area is peaceful and right with the locals. I loved it! Can’t wait to come again!! People at the hostel were super friendly too
The receptionist was so so sweet and nice! He was doing his best to make us all feel comfortable!
The place is clean and breakfast is different than just the ordinary toast and ham.
The beach is beautiful and quiet.
- It’s an amazing modern hostel, Joe the owner is an architect and you can really see how much thought was put into every detail. The dorm beds are big and comfortable, there’s AC, hot showers, and the beautiful empty beach is just 2 steps away!
- Best breakfast so far Ive ever had through my travels. Amazing host, and the location is 10/10. Cannot ask for more. Highly recommended.
- perfect location on quiet street. has everything you really need within a short walking distance
Dream Cat-Cher Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Nathon, 16 miles from Ko Phangan, Dream Cat-Cher Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chaweng is 9 miles from Dream Cat-Cher Hostel, and Khanom is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 9 miles from Dream Cat-Cher Hostel.
– quiet and relaxed atmosphere
– near nathon pier
– owner is very kind
– nice terrace right at the beach (not suitable for swimming) to watch the sunset
– free bycicles
– fast wifi
- Nice and tight the host is wonderful and care much about his guest’s necessities
Very relaxed vibe, open terrace right by the beach. Very easygoing staff, you are trusted with a full fridge of beverages and only have to pay after your nights stay. We stayed a night longer as intended without any issues.
The perfect place to hang out and relax.
- Nice view watch the sunset and not far from the pier.
- The owner Kay is super friendly, always smiling and very helpful. Wifi is perfect and you’ll have a beautiful view on the sunset every night. Free water, coffee, tea, banana’s etc.
- – quiet and relaxed atmosphere
Hunters Hostel & Rooftop Bar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Hunters Hostel & Rooftop Bar is located in Laem Sor in the region of Koh Samui, just 23 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chaweng is 11 miles from Hunters Hostel & Rooftop Bar, and Khanom is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Hunters Hostel & Rooftop Bar.
No reviews yet.
Ananas Samui Hostel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Situated 1,650 feet to Leam Set beach, Ananas Samui Hostel boasts an outdoor pool, bar and restaurant. Offering free Wi-Fi throughout the property, it provides free public parking on site.The hostel is 2,650 feet to Samui Butterfly Garden, Samui Aquarium and Tiger zoo.Each air-conditioned room features a personal light, locker, electrical socket and towel. Shower facilities and hairdryer are included in a shared bathroom.Laundry services are available at the property. Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.A wide range of Thai and European cuisine is served at Ananas restaurant.
I like the location.
Happy and smiley helpful lady.
The reception lady caring and helpful,
Hôtel very quiet and clean,
Nice swimming pool and garden . very pleasant stay.
This hostel is a really beautiful place!
People working there are very nice and helpful!
The hostel is in the middle of the jungle and in the south of the island: there aren t tourist and it is not noisy!
We can take a motobike for the day and go everywhere on the island and have fun.
Moreover it is only 800m from a little beach and near a the temple and the water fall
The rooms are good with big windows and climate!! There is a swimming pool too with a pretty garden
- Very nice facility in a quiet part of the island. All amenities to make stay a pleasure including on sight menu. Our host, Moonshine catered to our every need including motorbike rental and taxi and ferry upon departure. Met some nice people which always is the nice part of staying at a hostel. If in Samui, check out this place.
- Comfy bed, I slept like small fat child. Very quiet, clean place sorounded by jungle, just awesome. The lady is so kind and helpful and cook nice dishes as well. Huge pool was the right thing what we needed after all day on motobike. When I go back to Koh Samui, I would definitely stay there again.
- I like the location.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 98 Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from 98 Hostel, and Chaweng is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent hostel for the price. Able to get around but also 5 min walk from Lamai beach. Wifi and AC was solid and they let us watch the Premier League football downstairs ?.
- Location was great right near the beach, staff were friendly and happy to help, right opposite a 7/11,( which is always handy!)
- Big showers, clean beds, nice owners (always one at the reception)
- Clean, cool and comfy rooms. Air con was amazing. Bathrooms were on a huge balcony with loads of space to hang out clothes to dry. Really close to the beach and main shopping/bar scene in Lamai. Really enjoyed our stay here and really good value for money.
- Really value for money, location is perfect, clean rooms, reception never get tired of helping you. Food market infront of the hostel, 4 minutes walk to the beach. I mean for 6 usd in samui its a deal
The McArthur Hostel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The McArthur Hostel offers accommodations in Mae Nam, just 1.5 miles from W Retreat Samui. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Samui Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Great beds, super clean, friendly and informative staff, nice A/C…. Very convenient for the boat ferry (thongnaipan express) to Koh PhaNgan… 300 metres walk!!
Max is the kindest host I ever met! He texted us on WhatsApp to arrange our arrival, he also texted us when something cool was happening around. We stayed 4 nights and our shuttle for leaving was at 6 am, Max was there to say goodbye and to check if everything was ok with our travel.
Hostel is 5 min walk from the beach, and everything you need is around. Good coffee and food in the hostel, air conditioning, no hot water but I enjoyed since it is not cold either! Bed are really really good (I always had hard beds in Thailand until here) and the room is big!
- They were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. Thank you for everything. Would come everytime again and recommend your lovely hostel to friends and travellers
- Comfy beds, great aircon, super friendly and super helpful staff.
- Very friendly owner ! Great to have a chat and hang out!
Samui BNB Villa – Bed&Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Samui BNB Villa – Bed&Breakfast is located in Mae Nam in the region of Koh Samui. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 13 miles from Samui BNB Villa – Bed&Breakfast, and Chaweng is 4.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 3.7 miles from Samui BNB Villa – Bed&Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Happy Hippie Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Happy Hippie Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai, just 20 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.Chaweng is 5 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel, and Khanom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, KoHabitat Samui offers accommodations in Bangrak Beach.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ko Phangan is 14 miles from KoHabitat Samui, and Chaweng is 2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 1.9 miles from KoHabitat Samui.
- Everything perfect here. Friendly owner, reception and customer also. So lucky to stay here and met good person.
- The whole hostel is really comfortable with kitchen and chill out area. If you feel like working, there’s a whole coworking space available. Tea and coffee as much as you like. Toni, the owner of the hostel is really helpful and will answer all your eventual enquiries.
- I like everything about this place. Very cozy, have everything u need, so in case of rainy weather u can make yourself really comfortable here, it’s more like a studio then a hostel. Also very nice people working here.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel was clean, quiet and felt safe. We were given lockers with keys (so you don’t need to bring your own lock) and all the beds have privacy curtains.
- Que tienes acceso a la cocina, al salon y lavadora y secadora. Es muy limpio y cómodo.
Top Hostels In Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Li Pa Noi Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!