10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province:
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe is located in Chiang Rai, half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.7 miles from 2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe.
No reviews yet.
YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai
Located a few kilometres from the city centre, YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each room at the property is fitted with cable TV and a balcony. A private bathroom with hot shower is attached in all rooms. Room service is provided.There is a craft and souvenir shop at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Massage services can be arranged.Free parking is available on site at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai.Salongkam Restaurant serves a wide selection of Thai food.
- Good hotel for sleepover while traveling to Chiang Rai and around. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Remote areae. Way out of the city center. Nothing in the neighborhood. No restaurants or whatever. On a Thai holiday disasterous.
- The staff on reception were so helpful would definately stay again
- Staff was really friendly, they lend us umbrellas in the rainy day and let us swim for a little longer than the working hours. We didn’t know there were classrooms next to the room which felt like we were staying in a school, but it has a good price for the service.
- It’s fine cheap and cheerful. Clean and good price’s restaurant was nice.
Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai
Set in Chiang Rai, Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai offers shared accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Open since 1977, the property is just a 2-minute walk from King Mengrai Monument and is within an 11-minute walk of Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Old Bus Station and Clock Tower Chiang Rai.All shared rooms are equipped with a fan, a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Certain rooms come with a balcony overlooking views of the city.Wat Pra Sing is 0.9 miles from Bed Time Hostel Chiangrai, while Central Plaza Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Mae Fah Luang – Chiang Rai International Airport, 5.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Take me home
Located in Chiang Rai in the region of Chiang Rai Province, 30 miles from Chiang Saen, Take me home features a terrace and views of the city.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery
Featuring free WiFi, Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Statue of King Mengrai is 650 feet from Huan Kawin Hostel & Bistro, and Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery.
- Nice place to stay in Chiang Rai. Charming wooden house and very friendly people, it was like a homestay, very calm and relaxing. Motobike rent and free laundry. The location is fine, near Night Market and not far from restaurants and shops. The place is clean.
- Breakfast was great. Room was big, air con worked well. Bathroom could be improved. Close to night markets and us station.
- Amazing host that helped us with everything! Great location at a quiet street, it only a few minutes walk to restaurants, pagodas etc. Cheap motorbike rentals!
- The guesthouse is a lovely teak building with a communal lounge & balcony for guests. Although the bathroom is shared it is only shared by 3 guest rooms so was never a problem for the 3 nights we stayed there. There is a fridge in each room, water supplied & a good choice for breakfast which includes not only croissants, bananas & hot drinks but also a selection of cooked breakfasts all included in the price. The washing machine is provided for use free of charge! The woman who runs the guesthouse is lovely & arranged scooter hire for us. The location was about a 10 minute walk from town but a very short walk from local cafes & the markets. It’s also within walking distance of bus terminal 1. We arrived from the south at bus terminal 2 (a long way from town) & caught a bus to bus terminal 1 but were able to catch a bus from bus terminal 1 to Chiang mai.
- The host, Noi was a friendly and effeicient. This is a beautiful, clean and quiet homestay with the comfiest bed of my two months in Thailand.
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 250 feet from Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Best experience in Thailand so far ! The staff is helpfull and full of attention, the room was clean and so comfy, the breakfast really good and different every morning. Thanks again !!
Very kind and attentive staff. Room is very spacious and very clean. Modern amenities, they even have a smart TV running Android.
Located next to the city center but at the same time in a very calm and pleasant place. Free bikes for guests.
Breakfast is very good. You can have it outside in a very pleasant setting.
- Good location in quiet area but close to the night bazaar and bus terminal. Modern and clean room. Super nice and helpful hosts. Can also enjoy a great massage with a cheap price.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Swift response to every question. Great location. Very tasty breakfast served to your hotel room.
Tawan Tamawat Srikiew is a welcoming and warmful host. Everything was perfect : the room, the location of the hostel (quiet street, only 5 minutes walking from the night bazar), you can enjoy a massage and it is very easy to organize a day tour around Chiang Rai (awesome) .
Thank you so much !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Your Home offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 800 feet from Your Home, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
For one night it’s ok
Very close to
- Room was very clean. We arrived late and were still able to check in. Close to the Saturday night market. 15 minute walk to the centre of Chiang Rai.
Very Nice owner, Helpful, smiling, very good communication using Google translator
New. Very clean. Confortable
Fridge in the room
Simple breakfast for free ( bread coffee)
Not too far from the center( bus station, night market) about 10/15 min walking.
Very good wifi
- The room was very clean. The owner is very nice, she does not speak English, but tries her best using translator, so communication was OK.
- The lady was great. So helpfull and nice…she was able to comunicate in a great way even not speaking english. Thanks to her “your home” is the best place of our holiday. ❤❤❤
- For one night it’s ok
Bus Station 1 Hostel
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,600 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Bus Station 1 Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Bus Station 1 Hostel , and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location is good. Towels provided and free drinking water.
- That I had a private room for very little money. So I didn’t expect any fancy stuff. Mattress, little coffee table with pillows to sit on. Room itself was clean.
- Free coffee and wifi goog internet .Near bus terminal and Chiangrai night bazaar
- Free coffee and tea, good Internet. Near to everything, especially the bus terminal, the Chiang Rai Night Bazaar with an amazing Khao Soi, and 50m away from one of the best (and cheap) coconut icecream shop! Dorm is ok, bed is comfy, there is one bathroom per floor.
- Good location, close to the bus station and night market. You can get there soup and towel.
Thanks Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,150 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Thanks Hostel.
- The hostel is clean and very good location. It is next to night bazaar, bus stop. You can walk easily to some pagodas, clock tower, ….
- Great location. Close to night bizarre and the bus station.
Good sized room and reasonably priced.
Staff very friendly and helpful!
Free tea, coffee and drinking water
- The ladies at the desk are very friendly and informative. Lots of knowledge about Chiang Rai & surrounding areas. Bathrooms on every floor, with lots of hot water! Free breakfast. A mini fridge you can store your food/ drinks in!! Wifi is awesome. Can rent your scooter directly from the hostel and book any tours or bus tickets from them. Location is great, right downtown and near the walking street.
- Everything,the staff is cute and attentive.cleaning lady is excellent.she also iron my laundry
Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,250 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Hostel Chiangrai-Clock Hospitále.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Lao Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!