10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Lamai Koh Samui – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Lamai Koh Samui is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Lamai Koh Samui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Lamai Koh Samui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Lamai Koh Samui:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 98 Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ko Phangan is 19 miles from 98 Hostel, and Chaweng is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Excellent hostel for the price. Able to get around but also 5 min walk from Lamai beach. Wifi and AC was solid and they let us watch the Premier League football downstairs 😎.
- Location was great right near the beach, staff were friendly and happy to help, right opposite a 7/11,( which is always handy!)
- Big showers, clean beds, nice owners (always one at the reception)
- Clean, cool and comfy rooms. Air con was amazing. Bathrooms were on a huge balcony with loads of space to hang out clothes to dry. Really close to the beach and main shopping/bar scene in Lamai. Really enjoyed our stay here and really good value for money.
- Really value for money, location is perfect, clean rooms, reception never get tired of helping you. Food market infront of the hostel, 4 minutes walk to the beach. I mean for 6 usd in samui its a deal
Happy Hippie Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Happy Hippie Hostel offers accommodations in Lamai, just 20 miles from Ko Phangan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV is featured.Chaweng is 5 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel, and Khanom is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 6 miles from Happy Hippie Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Coasters Hostel and Cafe
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Coasters Hostel and Cafe offers accommodations in Chaweng Noi Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ko Phangan is 17 miles from Coasters Hostel and Cafe, and Chaweng is 1.9 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 3.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pepper Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, Pepper Guest House offers accommodations in Chaweng.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Staff very kind, answered to our demands straight away shower ans clean bathroom, rooftop where you can sit and look at the sky
- The host is very nice and helpfull! The Pepper Guesthouse is perfect for backpackers, the price-performance ratio is very good.
- Nice people and had a room to myself which is always good. Need to have wi fit in the rooms though . It’s a must for travelers
The guys who ran it were lovely.
The shower was nice and hot.
- The front desk guy was very nice and didn’t speak much English but tried hard to understand our questions. The location is pretty good for people looking to experience the nightlife and the beach–a bit far but definitely walkable.
D.Samui Hostel is located in Chaweng, just 1.7 miles from Rajabhat University. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM, a shared lounge, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Such helpful and nice staff . Good value for the money .
- Such a nice place to stay! Staff is super friendly and the hostel is one of the cleanest i’ve been so far! thumbs up!!
- Very friendly staff, I only stayed here for one night of rest before my flight; there was amazing AC, the best mattress I slept on during my travels so no real complaints
- Clean, comfortable, nice owner and I knew nice friends there
The boss always smiles and wants help you.
The bed is SUPER confortable, and with courtin for your privacy.
DD Guesthouse & Backpacker
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. DD Guesthouse & Backpacker is a 5-minute walk to Chaweng Beach. With dormitory rooms, the guesthouse features a 24-hour front desk, tour desk and shuttle service. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The guesthouse is a 7-minute walk to Chaweng Centre. It is a 15-minute drive to Samui Airport, Fisherman’s Village and Big Buddha.The rooms have a balcony and air conditioning. Shared bathrooms are included. Guests have access to a shared lounging area, refrigerator and lockers.For guests’ convenience, the guesthouse provides a laundry service for a fee. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.Local restaurants can be found a 1-minute walk from the property.
- The property was close to the beach in Chaweng and all surrounding bars and shops. The property was clean and the staff went out of their way to help.
• Wifi is very strong in dorms and common room
• Friendly and helpful staff
• Clean hostel
• Location is fantastic, it’s a 3 minute walk to Chaweng Beach
Stayed here only for a night because my other hostel was booked out
Quiet because it’s away from a busy street
- Stuff was helpful we were pretty late but he camed from his home back in to hostel and let us check in! Stuff is super friendly hostel is in downtown a well.
- Central location, just 5 mins far from beach. Staff are kindly
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Samui Poshtel is located in Chaweng. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ko Phangan is 16 miles from Samui Poshtel, and Khanom is 24 miles away. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Nice clean Room, staff speaks englisch, you can easily rent a bike or cheap motobike to get around more comfortably, we could Check-in and l check-out late without extra Charge.
- Room looked really good – I think ours was at it first use. Also tried the laundry services and were quite pleased.
- It was a spacious, clean room and the staff were welcoming. Nice, funky decor. Excellent value for money.
- the peace and quiet after a full on 10 days in pattaya
- The room was clean. Free bottle of water in the fridge.
Fueangfu Home (Hostel)
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Fueangfu Home (Hostel) is located in Chaweng, just 16 miles from Ko Phangan. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Khanom is 25 miles from Fueangfu Home (Hostel), and Lamai is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 2.5 miles from Fueangfu Home (Hostel).
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Chaweng Beach! Samui Hostel is located in Chaweng, 16 miles from Ko Phangan and 25 miles from Khanom.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is ticket service at the property.Lamai is 3.9 miles from Samui Hostel, and Koh Samui is 4 miles away. Samui Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Hostel doesn’tnot rules and control guest.all night close the reception
big and clean rooms and super friendly staff.
towels and lockers are provided!
- Beautiful hostel, all the amenities including a nice breakfast in the morning! The location is good and the establishment it all seemingly new. Relax… not the place to go if you’re looking to meet fellow travelers or party, it was a very calm atmosphere.
One of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Great location in the heart of chaweng in koh samui but not too noisy. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Amazing value for money, extremely cheap dorm beds. Very friendly and helpful staff especially Two Lady. They can also organise great tours for reasonable prices. I arrived late in the evening and they still managed to arrange for me to go on a tour to Any Thong National Marine Park the next morning. Meeting different people of different country was the bonus experience. I have made lots of new friends in Samui Hostel. We traveled together and partying all the night. I would definitely recommend this hostel to others especially those on a budget and I would definitely stay here again if I returned to Koh Samui!
- Friendliness of the staff and their willingness to take care of the guests is phenomenal and this makes up for whatever shortcomings one may find. This creates an environment where the guests are happy and willing to interact. It was a very satisfying and fulfilling experience for us.
Billion Hostel is located in Chaweng, just 1.4 miles from Rajabhat University. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 2.5 miles from Billion Hostel.
The staff is very friendly and helpfull! The guy is the best part of the hotel.
It is a good place to stay just for sleeping and worths the money.
great value for money.
super comfortable bed, goood aircon, great location.
- The young guy on reception so helpful and friendly and the big room and just like a hotel rather than hostel. Close to beach and in town
- Nice and clean apartment. Food and other stores are close. We had double room the cheapest one and we enjoyed our one night stay. Not luxurious room, but clean, very nice and cheap.
- The property was in very good location and the bed was more comfortable than others.
- The staff is very friendly and helpfull! The guy is the best part of the hotel.
Top Hostels In Ban Lamai Koh Samui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Lamai Koh Samui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Lamai Koh Samui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!