10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province:
Baan Kaew Ruen Kwan
Located in Jomtien Beach in the region of Chon Buri Province, 2.3 miles from Pattaya Central, Baan Kaew Ruen Kwan features an outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Bangsaen is 27 miles from Baan Kaew Ruen Kwan, and Ko Larn is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and comfortable. The new rooms are even better. Plenty of parking
Good value good size room
Cleaners very hard working good location for children to run a round
- Great location for our purposes. Away from the noise of the beach, quiet friendly real Thai neighborhood. There was even a small kitchen space (ie kitchen sink and fridge).
- Staff is very nice and happy. We were comfortable when we were hehe.
The owners of the hotel are so friendly, really helpful and have great English, they leant me an iron to iron my shirt which was great! Swimming pool is awesome, has sun all day long 😊
Bedroom and bathroom was very clean and modern, supplied with towels, soaps and shampoo. TV’s have English channels which is cool! The hotel shops is great, very cheap (same as 7-11) and has all the basics, included 60 baht large changs 😊
Motorbikes are rented here aswell which is useful 😊, though when the owners were heading to town they offeted us a lift.
On leaving I was given a free ride to the Sukumvit Road which was loverly.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, A2Sea Hostel offers accommodations in Jomtien Beach. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jomtien Beach is 0.4 miles from A2Sea Hostel, and Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Nice atmosphere. Very close to the beach, supermarkets and restaurants. There was a fridge and a microwave. There was also a self service laundry
- The property was located in a good area, walking distance from the beach.
- Seriously, big thanks to A2SEA staff, very friendly and helpful. You can always see big smiles on their faces. The room is clean and comfy, I like the common area, they have all the facilities you need.
– Swimming pool! Even it’s not that much clean and not big, well, it was still not bad.
– plenty of room for a hostel.
– quite clean and really quiet (when there were no chinese groups – they were usually shouting on each other)
– bed curtains for privacy (but there where just one-two other guests in a female dorm, sometimes I slept alone in a room
– I needed a quite place to work on my laptop and I had a lot of it
– free coffee, and there were a toaster and a microwave
– 3 min walk to the beach (but I didn’t like Pattaya beaches – so I prefered pool!)
- Location is far from the Walking street, which is good – no noise at all. Buses always around. Close to ok beach. Night market and restaurants are not far.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Meerak Vintage@Pattaya offers accommodations in Jomtien Beach, just 2 miles from Jomtien Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from Meerak Vintage@Pattaya.
No reviews yet.
Eve Place – Pattaya
Located in Pattaya South, 1.6 miles from Pattaya Walking Street, Eve Place – Pattaya features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pattaya Outlet Mall is half a mile from Eve Place – Pattaya, and Pattaya Underwater World is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in Jomtien Beach, a minute walk from Jomtien Beach, JN9 POSHTEL has free bikes and a garden. 2.7 miles from Pattaya Floating Market, the hostel features a bar and on-site dining. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.JN9 POSHTEL offers both private and shared rooms. Each room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain units at JN9 POSHTEL have a garden view. The units will provide guests with a fridge.The daily breakfast offers American and Asian options.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide guidance on what to do in the area.Mimosa Pattaya is 4.3 miles from the accommodation, while Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden is 9.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17.4 miles from JN9 POSHTEL.
No reviews yet.
Bee Sleep Hostel & Nana Art gallery
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located half a mile from Jomtien Beach in Jomtien Beach, Bee Sleep Hostel & Nana Art gallery features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from Bee Sleep Hostel & Nana Art gallery.
No reviews yet.
Backpacker’s Place Khopai Pattaya
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Backpacker’s Place Khopai Pattaya is located in Pattaya South in the region of Chon Buri Province, just 1.4 miles from Pattaya Walking Street. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Pattaya Outlet Mall is 0.7 miles from Backpacker’s Place Khopai Pattaya, and Pattaya Underwater World is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 18 miles from Backpacker’s Place Khopai Pattaya.
- Staff was very friendly and location is great. Lots of food places around
Near night martket
Not to far from place the vans dropped us (15-20mins walking) (we took a vans from ekkamai – bangkok to patttaya 120 bath / person)
Big room, good for friends group and family, enough room to sit on floor and play cards or something.
- Clean. Staff behaviour. Location very good arrangements
- Chị chủ rất thân thiện và nhiệt tình giúp đỡ mình 🙂
Giường ngủ thoải mai
Phong ngủ tiện nghi, rộng rãi
Muay Thai Hostel Club 107
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Muay Thai Hostel Club 107 is located in Jomtien Beach, just 3 miles from Pattaya Central. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangsaen is 27 miles from Muay Thai Hostel Club 107, and Ko Larn is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from Muay Thai Hostel Club 107.
- Its actually not a room its a entire apartment condo! Nothing special at all just 2 beds and bathroom with some chairs and a refrigerator, air conditioner also but its a great deal and u can use the pool in the condo building! Also his gym for free! Loved his weightroom its great old weights and machines to get ur pump on! He even let me use his scooter! I wish this man luck he is a nice guy and its on the top floor also…great deal for 2 or more people ..i wish this man good times he was very nice to me
- The dorm has air-con and it is on all the time. You can practice Muay Thai at a discount and use the gym for free. Very close to the beach.
- Everything was awesome. You name it. Everything. No complaints at all. Awesome staff. Food was deeeelicious. Quiet. Great air conditioner. Loved it.
- Nice location near to the beach and market, everyone friendly and helpful, beds clean, air conditioned.
- Il y a un gym, on peut s’entrainer gratuitement!
Cozy Loft is located in Jomtien Beach, just 1.8 miles from Pattaya Central. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Bangsaen is 26 miles from Cozy Loft, and Ko Larn is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport, 17 miles from Cozy Loft.
- Friendly staff. Good fridge, TV and air conditioning. Comfortably furnished. Very clean and spacious rooms. Shower good. Effective security.
- Quiet place, hotel staffs were very friendly, U can get almost everything u need in spacious room.
- The room was so clean. Also the biggest night market pattaya are just in front of this apartment.
- Helpful uncle to guide one on how to go places in pattaya with a free map. Downstairs are night market but I’m not sure if it is only on the weekend. We happen to stay there on weekend. The burapa coffee behind the block is good as well. We grabbed our late lunch here.
- 가격에 비해 방도 넓고 옆에 대형마트 그리고 아울렛도 있어서 이동성이 편했습니다. 그리고 바다를 놀러 갈때 성태우의 노선만 잘이용하면 편하게 갈수있다는 점이 있었으면 방이 넓고 밖의 풍경이 너무 아름다웠습니다.
Situated along a peaceful street in South Pattaya, CK Residence offers affordable accommodations with flat-screen TVs. Right across from Big C grocery store Pattaya Tai, it provides parking and Wi-Fi for free.CK Residence is located 1.5 miles from the famous Walking Street and lively Pattaya Beach. The nearest airport is Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, a 1.5-hour drive away.The air conditioned guest rooms at CK are equipped with an in-room safe, cable TV and a private bathroom comes with hot shower facilities. Select rooms feature a private balcony.Residence CK offers baggage storage facilities. Fax and photocopying services are available. In addition, room service is provided.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Huai Yai Chon Buri Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!