10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province:
Carrot On The Moon Hostel
Carrot On The Moon Hostel offers accommodations in Pai.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The atmosphere of the hostel is very positive.
- Quite location, but nearby the center. Peaceful garden, very good free (!) breakfast, free coffee and tea all day.
- Excelent breakfast. Cozy place. No air conditioner in the room, but it’s not necessary.
- I drive up the hill to watch sunrise with GF, then casually drive through thin mist back to Pai and what awaits me at hostel is a fresh homemade breakfast prepared by Opel (Hostel owner), it’s amazing. This sum up to be one of the best morning of my life.
- I liked the proximity of the hostel to the main road. It was also a nice property, very quiet, and with a very nice breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Located 900 feet from Pai Walking Street in Pai, Paimanee Home features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The location was great – very close to the walking street. I was able to arrange a tour with the front desk. The host didn’t speak much English but was very kind!
The parking was indoors which meant that our rented motorcycles were safe and sound.
Provided hanging racks in case we did any hand wash
Offered us coffee/tea in the morning free of charge
A/C was working really well so we had no troubles sleeping
I believe the owner of the property lives downstairs so that means they care about their property and its presentation. It was very clean and everyone was not wearing shoes inside the property.
- The location is perfect and the place quite and peaceful. The owners are lovely and always try to help. It was amazing staying there. Recommend 100%
- good AC in the room, everything was clean, central location, helpful and kind family
- The owners were really nice and they were always smiling every time I walked passed them. Met great people there and is just 50 meters away from the “walking street”.
Located half a mile from Pai Walking Street in Pai, UP2U Guesthouse features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beautiful building, beautiful view, nice staff, not too crowdy but still close to the town center.
- Lovely interior and exterior, view from the upper floor is just amazing. I met some awesome people there, both travelers and employees, can’t say anything bad about this place! Pai is definitely my favorite place in Thailand and I would definitely come back.
- it’s near the pai center,and the staff are nice
- Beautiful wooden buildings on gorgeous land right by the river. Lots of places to chill and hang out. Location is great, 10 minute walk from town, so it’s close to everything, but very quiet. Staff is so kind and helpful. They are working on building the riverfront area and creating activities for guests. A great place.
- Basic but cozy accommodation on the edge of town, just a short walk from the main streets
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Nine House is located in Pai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and the place was clean. The bed was comfortable
- The yard and social atmosphere in the hostel are great. It has a nice common area where guests are socializing. When my friend and I went it was the chinese new year’s eve and they organized a dinner (or course not for free) which it’s cool in order to meet new people. Staff was nice as well. Location is good and quiet, 10 min walking from the main walking street.
- Social but not party hostel. Lovely thai teek house with views. Close enough to town with out the noise.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was great.
The staff is amazingly friendly. Momo is the best!
This is a very nice, clean, spacious hostel with a beautiful garden and very chill atmosphere (no party hostel). Ideal to meet people and make new (travel)friends.
Breakfast is delicious (not included, a few different options).
Located 1,200 feet from Pai Walking Street in Pai, BB Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 53 miles from BB Hostel.
Good common area
Very nice staff (takes our suggestions into consideration)
free food (fruit and snack) available all day
Very confy beds
Nice neighbours’ dogs!!
- Brand new, lockers with built in locks, cheap beer at desk, bathroom was satisfactory, price was great. Breakfast better than average for most places
- Lovely and clean, calm little hostel. Light and charger in each bed. Bed was comfy and was great to have breakfast included in the price!
- Really really comfy bed, clean and refreshingly cool under the AC. Such a nice place
- Staff and clean, especially it is so cheap cost to pay. Good choice for backpacker 🙂
- Good location
Green Hostel and Skatepark
Green Hostel and Skatepark offers accommodations in Pai.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- The staff were great, conscious folks, the location was quiet but close enough to whatever.
- Cool skate park, sitting area to meet new friends. Excellent location as it is a very short walk from the centre but is quiet. The owner is really friendly and will try and how she can. I would recommend renting scooters and sight see independently from the organized tours.
- Lovley people,clean rooms and inside of the city center.If you go to Pai take a rest here!
- The staff were so friendly, the hostel was so cute and hip. It was clean and a good location. Good vibes
- The hostel had a very homely vib, catering to backpackers. the staff were amazing.
Baan Aomsin Resort
One of our best sellers in Pai! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Baan Aomsin Resort is located in Pai. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is provided.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Baan Aomsin Resort.
- Amazing staff! Yang is so nice and generous. Great spot, a little bit further from the center so its quiet, real resort feel. Rooms and toilet are very clean. Exceeded my expectations and really good worth compared to the price.
- The owner is very friendly and super attentive. The place is very peaceful
- Friendly staff, good value, good location (walking distance to Walking Street)
- Very friendly staff! Owner was lovely. Ten minutes walk from town but love the location to hear all the birds singing
- An amazing hostel, for the price you won’t find better value in pai. The manager is awesome and will do anything to make your stay more enjoyable, you can tell he really cares about running the best hostel possible. The blankets are warm, the rooms are spacious, and the shared bathrooms and showers are always kept clean and serviceable. Super close to walking street, if you’re looking for a quiet, well-run facility this is the place for you !
Tribal Pai Backpackers
Tribal Pai Backpackers offers accommodations in Pai. The hostel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 54 miles from Eden Garden Resort.
- Great close knit community of people at the hostel. If you are into partying and chatting the night away, this is the hostel for you. Located a few minutes outside the city center by motorbike, it is very quiet and peaceful place.
- The staff are lovely; very friendly and welcoming. Love the communal area and hammocks. Amazing music! Pretty surroundings with lots of space.
- Super welcoming staff. Everyone is so nice, helpful and laidback and so are the other guests in my experience. I really enjoyed my stay and I will be back again to Tribal for sure!
We arrived at the property and had reserved a double room with a private bathroom, the room was perfect for us and we even had a little balcony at the front of the hut/room. The common area and location is what makes this place amazing. The first night we arrived we were made to feel very welcome by the staff and other travellers and got involved in a trivia quiz with other guests held in the common area space. The kitchen and bar was a definite bonus serving delicious food and cold beer all day! 🙂
They have different activity’s/events every night from beer pong to movie/video games night. Their future plans for the place sound amazing will defiantly be returning! If you wanna party at night but enjoy peace and relaxation during the day this is the place for you! 🙂
- If you’re going to Pai, Tribal is the place to stay. Right when I got there, I made friends quickly and we did a bunch of stuff in and out of Tribal. The people that work there are kick ass. Super friendly. I was satisfied with my room as well. I stayed in a cottage with fan. What a spectacular 4 days!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ming Guesthouse offers accommodations in Pai.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Really really friendly and helpful staff. The location was really good with only a short walk in to town. Clean room and comfy bed with nice showers. We were offered free tea lots of times and I liked the hammocks.
- The woman who works there was very nice. They have free fruits and coffee or tea. Located in a quiet place where you can relax in one of the hammocks you find there
- The perfect spot; chilled, quiet, a lovely garden complete with hammocks to relax in and a wonderful shared kitchen to boot! I have spent two long stays and Ming Guesthouse and loved it, meeting great people on both occasions. Highly recommended
- Quiet and green place. You can use a kitchen there, free tea and coffee. Hammocks in the garden. Hot water in the shower.
- Great location 5 mins away from the town centre, nice room with balcony , air cons
Pai Cat Hut
One of our best sellers in Pai! Pai Cat Hut is located in Pai, just 850 feet from Pai Walking Street.A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Mai Airport is 53 miles away.
- The beds were really comfortable. The ambience is really nice and the owner very helpful. Close to the walking street
- Very vriendly owner who helps you with everything! Clean, comfort & nice garden!
- The owner provided us some wooden stuffs for making a camp fire every night and it was fun since the nights of Pai is colder, we enjoyed. Very nice place to stay in Pai.
- Nice and cosy hutt. Not the Ritz of course but it had all the comodities I needed
- The owners were the best ever!! Super Nice and friendly
Top Hostels In Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Huai Pu Mae Hong Son Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!