10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province:
The Target Residence
The Target Residence offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find valet parking at the property.Chiang Rai Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Size of the room
Near local restaurants
- Target No 1 (there are 2 places called Target, you drive passed No. 2 to get to No 1. When you drive into the entrance its a ‘wow’ factor, was very comfortable, bed was comfy, the room was huge and very clean. I staid for 3 days for a meeting. Best of all it was very quiet. Breakfast for a foreighner (as I was the only one and being a vegetarian) they did very well. Scrambled eggs on toast, or an omlette. You need to have a motor bike or car for this property as it’s a little way out of the main city. But an excellent place to stay, I would not hesitate to stay again at Target No 1.
- ที่พักสวยที่จอดรถเยอะ ห้องกว้างขว้าง สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกดี
- พนักงานที่บริการ อัธยาศัยดีมาก เทคแคร์ เอาใจใส่ลูกค้าดี
- Schöne, saubere Zimmer, für eine Nacht vollkommen ausreichend
- Thai breakfast
YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai
Located a few kilometres from the city centre, YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each room at the property is fitted with cable TV and a balcony. A private bathroom with hot shower is attached in all rooms. Room service is provided.There is a craft and souvenir shop at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Massage services can be arranged.Free parking is available on site at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai.Salongkam Restaurant serves a wide selection of Thai food.
- Good hotel for sleepover while traveling to Chiang Rai and around. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Remote areae. Way out of the city center. Nothing in the neighborhood. No restaurants or whatever. On a Thai holiday disasterous.
- The staff on reception were so helpful would definately stay again
- Staff was really friendly, they lend us umbrellas in the rainy day and let us swim for a little longer than the working hours. We didn’t know there were classrooms next to the room which felt like we were staying in a school, but it has a good price for the service.
- It’s fine cheap and cheerful. Clean and good price’s restaurant was nice.
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,350 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and car rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I love the café’s vibe downstairs, they make a mean cup of coffee and their green tea lattes are superb. The space to chill out is really awesome, lots of good reading material and you can just sip and people watch folks down on the street from your seat. The location is great too, everything is nearby including the night Bazaar, Saturday Walking Street Market and the Bus Station as well.
- Location is just walking distance to the night market. Bathroom is clean. Staffs are very attentive.
Areas to relax in.
Very chilled place.
- Awesome staff. We could use the washing machine. The tents are really nice and comfortable. Only 3 tents at the top floor, so it was pretty quiet there.
It was so clean, the beds were bigger than any I‘ve been in so far so I actually had a great nights sleep 😀
The staff was super friendly..all in all it was just a very relaxed, easy stay and I‘d come back again for sure.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Connect Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 0.8 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Connect Hostel, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- I liked the kitchen and light seating area with free tea and WiFi.
Nice warm showers
Friendly staff let me back in my room when I left the key inside (twice)
Very lovely owners/staff.
Big common area.
Nintendo switch with Mario kart.
- The hostel has brand new facilities and everything worked incredibly well. My room, bathroom and the kitchen were very clean and each room has its own toilet and shower facility. My bed was very comfortable and had its own light and curtains. Location was also great, takes only a few minutes to go downtown by foot and could be apart from hustle and bustle at night. Wifi network was nice, no trouble to Skype my friends. Moreover, staff were amazingly kind and helpful. All of them speak good English. Highly recommend staying in this place while you’re in Rai.
- The people working there helped us organising a really nice tour. The common area is big and nice to relax in.
Happynest Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room is big and clean. The food is so delicious. The staff is friendly.
- Nice decoration and location. Suit for travel with friends. Good breakfast.
- The employee was friendly.The hotel provided drinks at reasonable price.
- Modern hostel with stylish communal area, friendly staff
- A little gem hidden away in a busy Chiang Rai. Location was excellent and the staff were even better. Beautiful hostel and felt like home immediately.
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa
Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a tour desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 250 feet from Bann Tawan Hostel & Spa, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Best experience in Thailand so far ! The staff is helpfull and full of attention, the room was clean and so comfy, the breakfast really good and different every morning. Thanks again !!
Very kind and attentive staff. Room is very spacious and very clean. Modern amenities, they even have a smart TV running Android.
Located next to the city center but at the same time in a very calm and pleasant place. Free bikes for guests.
Breakfast is very good. You can have it outside in a very pleasant setting.
- Good location in quiet area but close to the night bazaar and bus terminal. Modern and clean room. Super nice and helpful hosts. Can also enjoy a great massage with a cheap price.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Swift response to every question. Great location. Very tasty breakfast served to your hotel room.
Tawan Tamawat Srikiew is a welcoming and warmful host. Everything was perfect : the room, the location of the hostel (quiet street, only 5 minutes walking from the night bazar), you can enjoy a massage and it is very easy to organize a day tour around Chiang Rai (awesome) .
Thank you so much !
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Your Home offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 800 feet from Your Home, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
For one night it’s ok
Very close to
- Room was very clean. We arrived late and were still able to check in. Close to the Saturday night market. 15 minute walk to the centre of Chiang Rai.
Very Nice owner, Helpful, smiling, very good communication using Google translator
New. Very clean. Confortable
Fridge in the room
Simple breakfast for free ( bread coffee)
Not too far from the center( bus station, night market) about 10/15 min walking.
Very good wifi
- The room was very clean. The owner is very nice, she does not speak English, but tries her best using translator, so communication was OK.
- The lady was great. So helpfull and nice…she was able to comunicate in a great way even not speaking english. Thanks to her “your home” is the best place of our holiday. ❤❤❤
- For one night it’s ok
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe
2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe is located in Chiang Rai, half a mile from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 8 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A TV is featured.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 3.7 miles from 2496 Oldtel Bed and Cafe.
No reviews yet.
Bus Station 1 Hostel
Located in Chiang Rai, 1,600 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street, Bus Station 1 Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Bus Station 1 Hostel , and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 5 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Location is good. Towels provided and free drinking water.
- That I had a private room for very little money. So I didn’t expect any fancy stuff. Mattress, little coffee table with pillows to sit on. Room itself was clean.
- Free coffee and wifi goog internet .Near bus terminal and Chiangrai night bazaar
- Free coffee and tea, good Internet. Near to everything, especially the bus terminal, the Chiang Rai Night Bazaar with an amazing Khao Soi, and 50m away from one of the best (and cheap) coconut icecream shop! Dorm is ok, bed is comfy, there is one bathroom per floor.
- Good location, close to the bus station and night market. You can get there soup and towel.
Thanks Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,150 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a laptop are featured. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Thanks Hostel.
- The hostel is clean and very good location. It is next to night bazaar, bus stop. You can walk easily to some pagodas, clock tower, ….
- Great location. Close to night bizarre and the bus station.
Good sized room and reasonably priced.
Staff very friendly and helpful!
Free tea, coffee and drinking water
- The ladies at the desk are very friendly and informative. Lots of knowledge about Chiang Rai & surrounding areas. Bathrooms on every floor, with lots of hot water! Free breakfast. A mini fridge you can store your food/ drinks in!! Wifi is awesome. Can rent your scooter directly from the hostel and book any tours or bus tickets from them. Location is great, right downtown and near the walking street.
- Everything,the staff is cute and attentive.cleaning lady is excellent.she also iron my laundry
Top Hostels In Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Hua Doi Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!