10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Den Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Den Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Den Chiang Rai Province:
YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai
Located a few kilometres from the city centre, YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai is a 15-minute drive from Chiang Rai International Airport. It offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi.Each room at the property is fitted with cable TV and a balcony. A private bathroom with hot shower is attached in all rooms. Room service is provided.There is a craft and souvenir shop at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Massage services can be arranged.Free parking is available on site at YMCA International Hotel Chiang Rai.Salongkam Restaurant serves a wide selection of Thai food.
- Good hotel for sleepover while traveling to Chiang Rai and around. Staff was nice and helpful.
- Remote areae. Way out of the city center. Nothing in the neighborhood. No restaurants or whatever. On a Thai holiday disasterous.
- The staff on reception were so helpful would definately stay again
- Staff was really friendly, they lend us umbrellas in the rainy day and let us swim for a little longer than the working hours. We didn’t know there were classrooms next to the room which felt like we were staying in a school, but it has a good price for the service.
- It’s fine cheap and cheerful. Clean and good price’s restaurant was nice.
Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery
Featuring free WiFi, Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Statue of King Mengrai is 650 feet from Huan Kawin Hostel & Bistro, and Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Huan Kawin Hostel & Photography Gallery.
- Breakfast was great. Room was big, air con worked well. Bathroom could be improved. Close to night markets and us station.
- Amazing host that helped us with everything! Great location at a quiet street, it only a few minutes walk to restaurants, pagodas etc. Cheap motorbike rentals!
- The guesthouse is a lovely teak building with a communal lounge & balcony for guests. Although the bathroom is shared it is only shared by 3 guest rooms so was never a problem for the 3 nights we stayed there. There is a fridge in each room, water supplied & a good choice for breakfast which includes not only croissants, bananas & hot drinks but also a selection of cooked breakfasts all included in the price. The washing machine is provided for use free of charge! The woman who runs the guesthouse is lovely & arranged scooter hire for us. The location was about a 10 minute walk from town but a very short walk from local cafes & the markets. It’s also within walking distance of bus terminal 1. We arrived from the south at bus terminal 2 (a long way from town) & caught a bus to bus terminal 1 but were able to catch a bus from bus terminal 1 to Chiang mai.
- The host, Noi was a friendly and effeicient. This is a beautiful, clean and quiet homestay with the comfiest bed of my two months in Thailand.
- Good place to stay. Remark that it is a private house, but everything perfect!
Huen Chan Thip
One of our top picks in Chiang Rai.Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Huen Chan Thip features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- Very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was really nice!
The hotel is full with family atmosphere; room was clean enough, meal was tasty good. But, these are not special. More emphasis is the performance of the staff, particularly the owner; He was kind enough to solve my backage trouble, getting a contact with airline company and taking me to the airport by his car. In the emergent situation, his performance was more than professional. I could solve it smoothly.
Based on the experience of more than 100 visits to Thailand for more than 20 years, I can say this hotel is one of the best to know how warm and kind Thai prople are.
Enjoy your stay
- Everything was perfect! The room was spacious and comfortable, with a fridge and a lot of storage. Bathroom was great too with a good shower. Staff was very nice and helpful, they always did well what we asked them and gave us good information. We even managed to do our laundry for free since we stayed 2 nights! Breakfast is amazing, it’s a big buffet with a lot of choice! Very good. We had a very pleasant stay ! We would recommend and come again.
- Very nice accommodations. The staff are very nice and friendly. Good breakfast and a pool! Would stay here again
- Free water, coffee, tea and banana. Swimming pool and sitting area around.
Happynest Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room is big and clean. The food is so delicious. The staff is friendly.
- Nice decoration and location. Suit for travel with friends. Good breakfast.
- The employee was friendly.The hotel provided drinks at reasonable price.
- Modern hostel with stylish communal area, friendly staff
- A little gem hidden away in a busy Chiang Rai. Location was excellent and the staff were even better. Beautiful hostel and felt like home immediately.
Sook Cafe and Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi, Sook Cafe and Youth Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM, a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 1,450 feet from Sook Cafe and Youth Hostel, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very warm and friendly staff, great location just a stones throw away from the bus station and night bazaar. Curtains in the dorm rooms so very private.
- Staff is very very very nice. location is in down town, closed to Chaing Rai bus station and night plaza.
- Pretty new hostel, so everything is comfortable,cozy and clean. Nice and friendly staff. Perfect location.
- Very convenient location – walking distance to the night market and clock tower. Staff were friendly. One of the girls was particularly helpful. She helped us arrange a private car to puchifa and other places we wanted to go to.
- All Staff are very nice! The room is clean and comfortable. Location is easy to do everything.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Located in Chiang Rai, 31 miles from Chiang Saen, Ann Hostel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 4.3 miles from Ann Hostel.
- The staff were friendly and it’s in a good location.
- All good in the central city can walk to all interested places in central city
- Quiet place to have a relax holiday. Awasome location
- Coffee and banana in the morning. Easy to rent scooter from hostel. Short walk to bus station.
- The hostel is in an excellent position, a few minutes walk from the bus station in the centre of town. It is clean and comfortable with free breakfast. They also changed our booking at no cost to us.
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel
Norn Nung Len Cafe’&Hostel is located in Chiang Rai, 1,350 feet from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street and 7 miles from Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and car rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I love the café’s vibe downstairs, they make a mean cup of coffee and their green tea lattes are superb. The space to chill out is really awesome, lots of good reading material and you can just sip and people watch folks down on the street from your seat. The location is great too, everything is nearby including the night Bazaar, Saturday Walking Street Market and the Bus Station as well.
- Location is just walking distance to the night market. Bathroom is clean. Staffs are very attentive.
Areas to relax in.
Very chilled place.
- Awesome staff. We could use the washing machine. The tents are really nice and comfortable. Only 3 tents at the top floor, so it was pretty quiet there.
It was so clean, the beds were bigger than any I‘ve been in so far so I actually had a great nights sleep 😀
The staff was super friendly..all in all it was just a very relaxed, easy stay and I‘d come back again for sure.
Located 0.6 miles from Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street in Chiang Rai, Ramidahost features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 7 miles from Ramidahost, and Rajabhat ChiangRai University is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 5 miles from Ramidahost.
- Excellent breakfast and the host was so kind and helpful! 100% recommend won’t be regret
- Very quiet and peaceful clean. Very good Internet WiFi.
- Nice cozy place, the lady is really lovely person, she makes breakfast by herself.
- The staff is so lovely. We stayed in a double twin room, nice and clean.
- Overall the stay was pleasant. The location is perfect in my opinion , tucked in a more residential area yet only a 7 min walk to the downtown area. The staff is extremely friendly and helpfulI. If you appreciate clean then this hostel is for you. Also they provide ample clean drinking water daily which I have not experienced in any other hostle.
One of our best sellers in Chiang Rai! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mercy Hostel offers accommodations in Chiang Rai, just 31 miles from Chiang Saen. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Chiang Rai Airport is 5 miles away.
- I like that’s it clean, near to the bars, restos and massage places
Loved the vibe from this place, the location for Chiang Rai is a good one for sure – very close to bus station 1, just walk here it’s close enough. They provided a lot of information about getting to Laos and the staff were sweet and very very helpful.
The beds were comfy and if you’ve been in Thailand for a while you know how rare that is to come by. The bathrooms were pretty beautiful and the patio area is a great chill spot that makes it easy to meet other travelers. Really liked this place.
- Clean & comfortable facilities, especially enough shower booths. smiling and kind lady in reception.
- The concept of the hostel is pretty cool, the best hostel I’ve ever been! It has everything a backpacker need. Privacy in bed, women’s toilet, kitchen, swimming pool and even a snooker. It’s in a quiet place but close to the center which is good.
- The most comfortable beds I found in Asia so far! Soft mattress! Great location, clean, free coffee, nice little pool to relax
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Your Home offers accommodations in Chiang Rai. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chiang Rai Saturday Night Walking Street is 800 feet from Your Home, and Wat Rong Khun – The White Temple is 8 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 4.3 miles away.
For one night it’s ok
Very close to
- Room was very clean. We arrived late and were still able to check in. Close to the Saturday night market. 15 minute walk to the centre of Chiang Rai.
Very Nice owner, Helpful, smiling, very good communication using Google translator
New. Very clean. Confortable
Fridge in the room
Simple breakfast for free ( bread coffee)
Not too far from the center( bus station, night market) about 10/15 min walking.
Very good wifi
- The room was very clean. The owner is very nice, she does not speak English, but tries her best using translator, so communication was OK.
- The lady was great. So helpfull and nice…she was able to comunicate in a great way even not speaking english. Thanks to her “your home” is the best place of our holiday. ❤❤❤
- For one night it’s ok
Top Hostels In Ban Den Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Den Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!