10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
MUST Room Hua Hin 51
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, MUST Room Hua Hin 51 offers accommodations in Hua Hin.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Cha Am is 15 miles from MUST Room Hua Hin 51, and Pran Buri is 14 miles from the property.
- Som and Jo were absolutely incredible – they made me feel like at home! They’re super caring and attentive. They always did the best they could to ensure you’re relaxed and enjoying yourself. My favourite part is when I cooked Italian food for them and 2 other guests and Som made Papaya salad – it was such a lovely night! The location is also excellent. The beach where you could chill and sunbake is only 1 minute walk away and there are plenty of local bars and restaurants in front (the Hua Hin 51 Alley bus station is super near!) The night market and Chat Chai markets are also very close.
- Perfect location! Som is the nicest person ever! Great vibe!
- The owner is really friendly and helpful. Some roommates are also friendly. The location is really good very near the beach and got many shop surrounding.
- The hostel was located very close to the beach. The staff was also very friendly.
- Very good staff, best location – take a walk to the beach in 5 minute. See the beach from the window and can go to the night market by public car just 15 bath. The room is clean and safe.
Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin offers accommodations in Hua Hin.For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cha Am is 16 miles from Tid Tarad Hostel Hua Hin, and Pran Buri is 13 miles from the property.
- fresh fruit and instant ramen noodles provided! the owner was lovely and smiley and the rooms had very cute decor
- Decent shower, free tea & coffee daily and it’s next to the night market and 5 mins from the bars and beaches
- Accommodation in that hostel was perfect. After travelling around Thailand, we could say that the hostel was perfectly clean. Moreover, everyday we could even find fresh fruits for everybody! The service was super nice. At the last day service member wanted to go with us to the bus station to not make us lost in the town. Totally recommend that place.
- Decent and comfortable place makes you feel like coming home from a far and long trip.
- The quality of the welcoming tired solo traveler with lovely smile and kind approach really made my day. The reception does not really tell you how lovely the rest of the place is. It’s clean no bugs any kind ( which I personally appreciate a lot). There are always fruits and noodles, coffee, tea, water for you to use. You can leave your greetings on the walls. It’s kinda funny to read people’s warm messages of the place. The wifi and AC works great. Thank you little Sugar ( daughter from the hostel family) and you can ask the mother to fry you some eggs in the morning. Loved it. Extended my stay with one day. Beach is reachable within 10 min walk.
Costa Bed Hua Hin
Located in the Hua Hin Night Market neighborhood in Hua Hin, 1,350 feet from Hua Hin Night Market, Costa Bed Hua Hin features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Hua Hin Railway Station is half a mile from Costa Bed Hua Hin , and Cicada Market is 2.9 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly. Excellent American breakfast at a reasonable price. Plate of bananas that you could help yourself too at any time.
The staffs are really nice, friendly and funny. The room is comfortable, I stay in 1 double room and I were not be bothered by anyone else. The location is good, you can go anywhere in Huahin by a walk, nearby is 7/11, street food carts…
in front of hostel is a lovely coffe shop. They gave us a nice drink when we check-in.
- This is the best beautiful and peaceful place I ever known, with a lot of friendly people and so nice.
- It was actually a lot better than I expected, the room was small but that didn’t bother us. It was really nice and well kept. I really enjoyed my stay here!
- Well place, the facilities are good and the rooms are nice.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue moon offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just 950 feet from Hua Hin Night Market.Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,850 feet from Blue moon, and Cicada Market is 2.8 miles away.
- Very spacious room with its own shower & toilet, TV, ref and AC. Fast wifi too. Wide windows and balcony give a street view but the curtains can be drawn for privacy. Daily cleaning of the rooms by nice personnel. Free coffee or tea + biscuits & bananas. Only 5 minutes to the night market and is near food stalls, restaurants, massage salons, convenience stores & ATMs. Public transport available nearby.
- Very clean room and spacious, close to the market and train station.
Privacy Key card and door with property. Free coffee all day. Staffs are lovely with smile. Huge balcony for our room.
They clean room and big water bottles everyday. We stayed 4 nights they changed our sheet every on the third day.
Big car park and free just area near by.
Close to night market and local market.
We happy to stayed this property.
- Far to the beach area, too noisy near to main road. The area is near to market, got mosquitoes in the room.
- Short distance from the train station, good courtesy of the caretakers, big room with balcony.
Jetty Huahin Hostel
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Hua Hin, within 250 feet of Hua Hin Fishing Pier and 1,300 feet of Hua Hin Night Market, Jetty Huahin Hostel provides accommodation with a garden, free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting a terrace, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around a 6-minute walk from Hua Hin Clock Tower, a 20-minute walk from Klai Kangwon Palace and 1.2 miles from Hua Hin Market Village. The property is 1.5 miles from Plearnwan and 1.7 miles from Hua Hin Bus Station.The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, and selected rooms have a terrace. Guests can make use of shared facilities including a kitchenette, a refrigerator and a microwave.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the hostel.True Arena Hua Hin is 2.5 miles from Jetty Huahin Hostel, while Cicada Market is 3.1 miles away.
The rooftop had 360 view of the city and they always had music playing which made it lovely to sit up there alone.
The manager was lovely and wanted to help as much as possible.
The beach isn’t over crowded and the water is so warm and lovely.
- Very friendly and helpful Staff, clean room a little bit too tiny but the fantastic roof top made everything great! Close to the nice beach and night market.I really liked to stay there.
The most stylishly decorated hostel I have ever stayed in, everything has a nautical or travel theme.
Beautiful rooftop area with hot water, fridge and sink and some free hot drinks and biscuits.
Owner is very nice and will give good tips about where to go and things to see.
Decent location within walking distance to the night market and cheap green tuk tuk to go up and down the beach.
Close to decently cheap scooter hire.
- i like the ambiance, the cozy bed, the ROOFTOP!!!, clean bathroom, nice staff, the ROOFTOP!!!, the decor of the hostel, sea view.I love jetty hostel. definitely will go back but maybe stay at higher level to get better view of the sea.
- The owner had incredible hospitality and went above and beyond to make my staff a great experience. I was also very impressed by all the details of the decor. Very homey!
- The rooftop had 360 view of the city and they always had music playing which made it lovely to sit up there alone.
Hua Hin Lubsabai Hostel
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! Located in Hua Hin, 900 feet from Hua Hin Night Market, Hua Hin Lubsabai Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Hua Hin Railway Station is half a mile from Hua Hin Lubsabai Hostel, and Cicada Market is 2.8 miles from the property.
- The people working at Lub Sabai are awesome and the owner, Gook, is amazing! She will make sure to attend to your needs. You really got great value for the money there. Good food, nice patio to hang out, comfy beds, air con available and more. Close to everything; few steps away from the night market, the beach, the restaurants, and the bars. Highly recommended.
- Lovely old-style hostel. Fine sitting place in front, everybody togethers there. Good shower places. Simple but fine private room, even a little balcony to the other side. Actually I did not find a better place in neigbourghood.
- Lubsubai is my first home in Hua Hin and on my 2nd trip to Thailand. Phaktada and Gita (I hope I spelled it right) invited me to dinner and always made me feel apart of their family! It is so nice to be included when you are travelling alone far from home.
Great location (very close to the beach, railway station, night markets, shopping centre and various restaurants), really pleasant and clean room, but the thing that makes this such a great place to stay is its hostess. She is incredibly helpful and generous with her time and advice.
Thanks for making my visit to Hua Hin that much better. Looking forward to staying at your place next time.
- Fantastic friendly staff, good breakfast and reasonable motorbike and cycle hire plus great location!!
Hipstel Hostel&Bistro @ 55
One of our best sellers in Hua Hin! Located in the Hua Hin Night Market neighborhood in Hua Hin, 16 miles from Cha Am, Hipstel Hostel&Bistro @ 55 features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Pran Buri is 13 miles from Hipstel Hostel&Bistro @ 55, and Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from the property.
- A very welcoming place and a quiet one. More people should visit and stay at the place cause it feels like home and there are a lot areas in the hostel that you can chill.
- Excellent location, friendly staff, great wifi, very clean, free coffee tea
- Retro and nice design ,clean bed and nice receptionist.
- Staff were extra friendly, the hostel was clean and had a lovely atmosphere
- This place has a very cool vibe like a warehouse turned into loft apartments in a way. They retained many of the rustic features of the old Thai space yet kept it clean in charming. Many interesting details like the chill-out spaces, bean bags, foosball table, motorcycle on the second floor. Mosquito nets on bed were nice although we didn’t see any mosquitos on the trip. The staff is friendly and the place seems family owned. The open kitchen and bistro type cafe looks very cool but sadly we never saw customers there and we didn’t try it because it was a little on the pricey side (in local terms). But it was low season so maybe that’s why.
Moment House Hua Hin
Moment House Hua Hin is located in Hua Hin, 15 miles from Cha Am and 13 miles from Pran Buri. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cha Am Beach is 24 miles from Moment House Hua Hin, and Puk Tian is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Mad Panda Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mad Panda Hostel offers accommodations in Hua Hin, just a few steps from Hua Hin Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Hua Hin Railway Station is 1,550 feet from Mad Panda Hostel, and Cicada Market is 2.7 miles from the property.
- The staffs are nice. The bed is comfortable. The location is great.
- Nice and clean room. Comfy beds. Nice shared area to relax.
- Mad Panda was my first hostel where I have been ever. It was great, cozy and clean 🙂
- Great location and fantastic staff! Very nice hostel! Highly recomend!
The staff is super friendly and is doing everything for their customers to feel like at home. It feels like a little panda family. The hostel is clean and so comfortable! The breakfast has a good variety and the best chocolate bread ever.
If you come to hua hin I recommend you to come to this hostel and spend a great time. You will definitely love it!
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Green Onion is located in the Hua Hin Night Market neighborhood in Hua Hin, 1,350 feet from Hua Hin Railway Station and 1,450 feet from Hua Hin Night Market. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- Walking distance from train station and to beach. Clean and comfortable.
- Really nice hostel. Close to everywhere (train station 5 min walk, beach 10 min, night market 10 min). Stuff really friendly and helpful. We could check-in 2 hours earlier. TV with possibility to watch movies. Possibility to use lockers for precious things.
- The location is very good. It is situated in the street leading from the train station to the beach. Rooms are quite spacious with small coffee table and spots to sit. There is also a common space in the corridor with tables and places to sit. The owner speaks good English, I needed to extend my stay and everything could be arranged by phone. The other people at the reception are also friendly. The room is cleaned daily
- The staff was very friendly and the location is close to many restaurants and bars. With the public transport at the main street, it is very easy to get to the main attractions.
- It was in a good location and cheap. Clean and good!! 🙂 Stuff was really helpful! Thank you for having us
Top Hostels In Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bo Fai Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!