10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province:
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Decordo Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.4 miles from Decordo Hostel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff..cheap shared room ..toast and free coffee …free water..good value and good deal …no fitness room or anything like that ..bathroom is big …free weightroom outside fitness park just,down the street under the bridge! Free workout park close by!
- clean, comfy, free breakfast and coffee, the old man at the reception is very hospitable
- very friendly staff and they help to explain the possibilities to get around. the location is surprisingly quiet and perfect to get on the boats for the river rides. the room size was ok but not too big. the hostel is build quiet funny with a lot of stairs and lots of balconies.
- We stayed in one of the private rooms which would probably described by professionals as ‘cosy’. While it wasn’t big there was enough space to stow our luggage, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was clean. The air con was good as well and it wasn’t right over the bed to blow in your face all the time as in so many other places. The room also had a fridge which we used to keep milk for cereals -there is access to cutlery and plates etc in the kitchen and there are several seating areas. Overall the location was pretty good. It’s about a five minute walk to the pier where you can take a ferry across the river (5baht) to Saphan Taksin, where you can either change to a boat to go up and down the river, or take the skytrain to other parts of the city. Alternatively you can also walk across the bridge to get to these places and save the 5 baht. There are two shopping centres with small supermarkets very close by.
- The staff is very welcoming and extremely helpful. From directions to suggestions. The dorm bed is very comfortable and has a curtain for extra privacy. The single room is very spacious and the bed is very comfortable as well. There are fresh towels everyday and laundry machines to use. They provide a small kitchen for simple meals. The coffee is an american style of coffee and is always ready. Breakfast is simple but a nice touch. The wifi is a bit slow but it works. The location is perfect as it is a short walk to many tourist areas. The location is also good because it is at the end of an ally so the noise from the main road is blocked. Many stores and shopping are located within a few steps.
FU House Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! FU House Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 0.8 miles from FU House Hostel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 1.6 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
Khlong Toei is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, clothes shopping and shopping.
- Excellent location, just about 600 metre walk from Nana BTS station. Put up a late check in 1-2am enquiry and was promptly responded and accepted. I arrived at about 1am+ and glad that a staff member was still awake awaiting us and welcomed us with warmth.
- Must be the best hostel in town, great location, friendly staff, clean and cozy
- Amazing place! Clean, the rooms are really big and comfortable, the staff are really helpful and I really like the area around, nice restaurants and skytrain. I’m coming back soon.
- This was our first hostel we stayed in and it was amazing! Thank you so much! So clean and very friendly!
Right off Nana BTS station which makes it real convenient.
The street Soi 8 has a good selection of restaurants, a 7 Eleven, multiple ATM, fruit stands and Ayasa Massage which offer tha BEST traditional Thai massage at a low cost.
The hotel is clean, welcoming and fresh. No insect, blanket provided, coffee all day everyday. AC, really comfy bed – if you need rest, go there.
Staff is friendly and helpful. Laidback atmosphere.
Siamaze Hostel is an 8-minute walk from the Sutthisan MRT subway station. It has private and dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hostel features free Wi-Fi and free public parking.The property is a 10-minute drive to The Esplanade Ratchada and a 20-minute drive from Central Plaza Ladprao Department Store. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 14 miles away.All rooms have air conditioning. The private rooms have a balcony, a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. The dormitory rooms include shared bathrooms. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and shared lounging area.Guests can enjoy beverages at the bar. Local restaurants are within a 5-minute walk.
Din Daeng is a great choice for travelers interested in clothes shopping, shopping and night markets.
- Location, near minimarts and 7/11, near sutthisan subway station. The facilities were better and cleaner than over half of the hotels I stayed at in Thailand! Comfy beds and a nice outside lounge, they had a BBQ party for the residents one day which was nice!
- It’s really an affordable and nice accommodation although the nearby mrt station need to walk around 10 mins but it’s ok to me. Good staff service and big space for queen bed room.
- Hostel was simple yet still trendy and well decorated. Staff were extremely nice and offered free trips and cooking classes. Location in a good neighbourhood, not to central but also not too far.
The hostel is quiet, clean and peaceful. It was an almost perfect stay…
Though the property is far from the attractions, the MRT is accessible a few blocks away which can bring you to your destination.
Staff are friendly and helpful, they also have activities for their guests that makes the stay worthwile. The barbecue night, cooking class and free breakfast.
Beds are spacious (though a little hard) and the personal lockers are big enough to fit 2 to 3medium luggages.
Facilities are good and presentable. Atmosphere is serene… If you are a party type person, definitely not the place for you.
I would like to commend Nuk ( as stated on her pin) and the other girl Xixi? ( sorry I forgot her name). They are accommodating, always ready to help and give tips on how to travel the city.
- The staff were friendly and accommodating and the room was really clean!
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! CHERN Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinatown, Sampeng is 0.8 miles from CHERN Hostel, and Siam Paragon Mall is 2.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from CHERN Hostel.
- very close to nice restaurants, the Grand Palace, the temples, the Chinatown. very friendly and helpful staff!
- Exceptional clean and spacious. Beyond expectation
- We stayed 3 nights here and we were so happy with our stay! Clean and spacious room and common areas. Quiet and lovely. Everything worked fine. Amazing breakfast in hotel, we had banana pancakes 3 days in a row because they were so delicious. Nice location close to the temples and much nicer than staying downtown as we did the last night in Thailand. Felt safe and all people were smiling and welcoming.
- Nice and clean hostel with friendly staff! Location is brilliant and well known for taxi and tuk-tuk drivers. The city center is also reachable by walk. Thanks..
- Staff was quite helpful, the area was super fun to explore, and the room was great for the price. We even accidentally left something behind, and they saved it for us to pick up later.
SiBamboo offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao San Road is half a mile from SiBamboo, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.1 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
- The manager is really nice and very helpful, always ready to listen and help. Clean place. Close to Khao San Road and local businesses
- Staff was really friendly! Very short walk from Khao San (night market & night life) and many temples. Short taxi ride to the Grand Palace.
- Good location 7/11 30second walk. Very friendly and very helpful staff, If you need to know anything they’re more than happy to help. Walking distance to Kaosan road, water taxi and bus stop.
Zee, the manager, is helpful and friendly. He does a good job of keeping it clean. The location is perfect for Khao San and tourist attractions. 7/11 is 30 seconds away with cheap street food outside.
Very laid back atmosphere in comparison to the hustle & bustle outside. Free lockers, towels etc.
- The staff was great and the rooms are very clean and it’s in the center of all the places you need to visit in bangkok
Located in Bangna, 0.7 miles from Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre BITEC, GUYASUKA Hostel&Cafe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer and a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mega Bangna is 5 miles from GUYASUKA Hostel&Cafe, and BTS-Bearing is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- I like the people and the comfort of their rooms. Feels like home away from home. The manager was very accommodating.
- Very new and very clean. Funky back packery layout, coffee shop and snack food available downstairs. Good Wifi, hot showers, good aircon, clean brand new bedding and towels.
- New place hence very clean. Comfortable beds and good AC.
- ความสะอาดของที่พัก การต้อนรับอย่างอบอุ่นของพนักงานเชคอิน
- แต่งโฮสเทลสวยมากๆเลยค่ะ ห้องสะอาดผ้าปู หมอน ผ้าเช็ดตัวสะอาดมาก ลงมาข้างล่างมีกาแฟอร่อยๆให้ทานด้วย แล้วจะกลับมาแน่นอน
Small Elephant Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Small Elephant Hostel offers accommodations in Bangna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre BITEC is 0.7 miles from Small Elephant Hostel, and Mega Bangna is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 9 miles from Small Elephant Hostel.
- The staff is very accoodating. The venue is very strategic. It is a good place.
- The inn environment is very good clean, clean and clean air quality is also very good sound insulation effect is better not noisy innkeeper people are very warm and good
- The environment is elegant, regardless of health, service, the facilities are impeccable, next time recommend a friend to come over
- The room is clean and tidy, the facilities are complete, the shop is warm and considerate.
- The room is clean, the equipment is complete, the WiFi signal is strong, the boss is very warm, the service is thoughtful, very satisfied!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sook Station offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.8 miles from BTS-On Nut. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 3.1 miles from Sook Station, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 4.3 miles from the property. Suvarnabhumi Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
BTS Easy Hue
Located in the Sukhumvit neighborhood in Bangkok, 0.9 miles from BTS-On Nut, BTS Easy Hue features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.BTS-Ekkamai is 2 miles from BTS Easy Hue, and BTS-Phrom Phong is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 11 miles from BTS Easy Hue.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bangkok, 2.2 miles from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center, Rest 3 features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Siam Paragon Mall is 3.5 miles from Rest 3, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The owner is a very nice person and really want you to feel good in his hotel. About 500 m from this hostel is Tesco Lotus with many restaurants, you can eat for very cheap. It was a very nice stay, thank you.
The owner is a very friendly Thai who likes to talk very much! His english is okay but he is very eager to find the right words and making himself understandable.
The room was very cosy with a standard set-up: Bed, blanket, Table and even a Little table beside the bed. An air-con was inside the room too..(WiFi too).
Outside of the room was a separate toilet for the entire Floor (3 rooms). On the floor you can find another table, a Little couch and even a mirror, a pen and paper to write on.. which was very nice. In conclusion it is a quite stylish hostel.
Downstairs you got a little kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and an egg Boiler, coffee machine as well as a refrigerator where you can put your food in. You can use everything without any doubts.
50m to the right you can find a 7/11 and 500m to the left you can find some streetfood! But it is quite Far to actually get into the city-city-city. But there is a train station right in Front.
Very good value for money.
A really good price for a private room.
The room is small, but good enough for me.
And the hostel is well furnished with just anything that I imagine a hostel should have. Enough shared bathroom, kitchen, and so on. The Wifi and air conditioning are good. This is especially better than some others in Bangkok.
It is very clean and discreet.
Although the location is not in the center, it is just next to a brt station, which makes transportation really easy.
Most important, the staff (or more exactly the family who own this property) are super nice. Communication has been enjoyable.
- Quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice use of common fridge and microwave and general kitchen stuff.
- The location is ok, 15 minutes by Bus to the Skytrain. Stuff is very friendly. This is very nice hotel if you are looking for price performance and don’t expect miracles. Wi-Fi is good and stable – I had to work a lot. Voice calls were fine, no issues with this.I would stay again.
Top Hostels In Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bang Prong Samut Prakan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!