10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province:
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai offers a peaceful retreat northwest of central Bangkok, away from the tireless activity in the city, while still within easy reach of it.The air-conditioned rooms are attractively furnished in a classical European style and attended by 24-hour room service. 13 Coins Bang Yai is the perfect example of the benefits of how 30 years’ hotel experience enables an outstanding depth of appreciation of guests needs.A lavish 400 sumptuous choices on the restaurant menu will cater to every taste. Dine inside and enjoy the live music 7 nights a week from Thai and international musicians or enjoy your meals outside in the quiet and peaceful resort, surrounded by fish ponds and water fountains.Free internet access in public areas will allow you to easily stay in touch and when business calls, the well-furnished business center and meeting/banquet facilities will enable your business to come to you.
- didnt charged my last minute cancellation. i ended up needing the room and check in anyway
Food and staff great.
Close to Central Plaza and train station.
- Quite good breakfasts included to the prize. Silent and peaceful neighbourhood.
- Contrary to all those negative reviews, this hotel is a decent one. The room is huge. Food is really good and has variety. The American breakfast and Omelette are really satisfying. Staff were very friendly and courteous. The Central Plaza Westgate is just a 5-min walk.
Located in Nonthaburi, 6 miles from Bangkok, KK Nont features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Bangna is 16 miles from KK Nont, and Lat Krabang is 22 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Charan 41 Hostel
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 2.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Charan 41 Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from Charan 41 Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The host was super friendly and helpful. She prepared super cute handwritten maps with the local sight-seeing attractions including the cheapest ways to get around. The area is great, as it is far enough from Khao San road to experience the less tourist oriented people and markets as well (including the increased language barrier as well as the 50% price drop of everything).
- Very nice staff – the lady tried to help us as much as she could (even though she didn’t speak Engligh too well). Air conditioning working. Quite large room (we had a room for 3 persons). It is not located in the tourist area but easy to get tuk tuk.
The owner was very helpful & even to the extend accompany us to the train station when we can’t get any taxi there
– Sharing of place to go around Bangkok
– The room was very clean & well maintained
– Bathroom are clean
- location is not primed but just what we expected – this is way compensated by the 1st class warm service by our host (the owner Auntie Pang). Salute her effort in accomodating guests and promoting the best way how local get around and enjoy bangkok. We truly felt at home & part of the family. Get over the language barrier and you won’t regret the insider tips she’s keen to share
- The host is very accomodating and kind to her guests.The place is so clean and budget-friendly.
One of our best sellers in Nonthaburi! Showcasing a playground and views of the city, Vanlisut Hostel is located in Nonthaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bangkok is 7 miles from Vanlisut Hostel, and Bangna is 15 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 6 miles from the property.
For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
Two shopping malls (The Mall & Panthip) nearby, plenty of choice of local & international restaurants, a 7/11 just around the corner (of course) and easy to catch a taxi, except in the morning rush hour.
- the room is clean, its like a studio apartment, close to shops. fridge is a big help
- Host was extremely friendly and helpful. Coin operated laundry machines on site. 7-11 and Pantip Plaza nearby. Very few tourists in this area, so you can get a true and genuine Thai living experience.
- เป็นที่พักที่อยู่ใกล้พันธ์ทิพย์ งามวงศ์วานมาก วางแผนเดินทางไปไหนมาไหนได้สะดวก มีร้านอาหารรอบๆหลายร้าน wi-fi แรงใช้ได้ ช่องทีวีมีให้ดูมากพอสมควร บริการดีมากๆ พอเห็นฝนตก แล้วเราต้องออกไปข้างนอก รีบหาร่มมาให้ทันที
- สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบ เดินทางสะดวก ใกล้ร้านอาหาร บริการดีมาก
- For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
The Spades hostel
The Spades hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok. The hostel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 0.7 miles from The Spades hostel, and Chinatown, Sampeng is 1.4 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 12 miles away.
Phaya Thai is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, clothes shopping and food.
- Every time we go to Bangkok, The Spades is one of the best hostels we choice
- They gave me early check-in, without having it booked/pre-planned. Excellent service!
I stayed in the capsual style room. Each room had its own air vent that you could close if you don’t like the aircon.
Lovely doona and pillow.
There was free tea and coffee/ water.
Security is always out the front and you get a key card to get in.
I was able to check in early with no hassles.
Free baggage storage.
Bathroom and toilet were looked after.
Plenty of places to sit.
I found my stay to be relaxing and enjoyable.
7/11 just around the corner.
- The hostel is very spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable and the bathrooms were very clean. It’s a really nice hostel. I’ll definitely stay there again. Lots of good little mom and pop shops near by. There is market behind the hostel. Lots of good local food.
- I liked the place a lot. Especially the friendly staff. Got me discount on the taxi when leaving and so on!
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Bangkok House offers accommodations in Bangkok.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Khao San Road is 1,900 feet from Bangkok House, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.9 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles away.
- It was close enough to Khao San road, but far enough to be quiet. Nice river close by.
- Great room for the value, quiet for the area and lovely staff!
- The property was a perfect location. Close to Khao San Road and close to the canal for a nice boat trip. Everything is pretty much waking distance. The staff were very nice, we had no problems with any staff member all very nice people. The room was spotless clean and fresh towels on arrival.
- Stuff very friendly.others is normal for us.location is good
- It is in a great location. Many tourist attraction are close like temples,parks,boat rides and the all famous khao san road weekend parties.
Charoendee Boutique Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Charoendee Boutique Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Khao San Road is a few steps from Charoendee Boutique Hostel, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 0.6 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- it all boils down to the location, espesially for party lovers and backpackers! its located in the neighborhood of some historical and archeologial places such as palaces and monuments, also close to the bus and boat station! everynight as you walked your step out if this hostel you come across to so many kinds of pleasures such as too many clubs which run most genre of musics but heavy metal! in khason road! so i strongly recommend this hostel to party lovers! but if you are not into parties and clubs you may find it disturbing at the sleep time! however i didnt find it irritate this kind of people due to the clubs owner obliged to put an end to their activities about12:30
- The bed was okay. It was just the AC. It was bit hot.
- Loved the location right on khao san, facilities were very basic but clean and it was a cheap price.
- Location and price is amazing. Great place for drunk sleep and ladyboyz love. Simple room, just bed. Kind owner.
The location was perfect, just in the middle of Khao San Rd.
As well other guests were really nice which made our stay great.
And the stuff was really easy going.
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 0.8 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Oldtown Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 1.7 miles from Oldtown Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 3 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 14 miles away.
Bang Rak is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, friendly locals and atmosphere.
- The location is amazing closed to where we wanted to go and its quiet. Staffs were very acommodating.
- The Check-in place is nice. You can reading here or chat with your friends. And the location is convenience. Easy to find food and travel around.
- one of the best hostels i have been to. Clean, very good facilities, helpful staff.
Easy reach to Si Lom, Chinatown and Hua Lomphong
Excellent value for money
- It is near to the Main Railway Station and the Community area is huge and comfortable.
Boasting a communal lounge and a restaurant on site, Sleep BKK offers private and dormitory rooms with easy access to all Bangkok’s attractions. Popular points of interest around the property include Chao Pho Suea Shrine, Wat Arun and Wat Pho. Guests can enjoy free WiFi access throughout the property.Featuring both air-conditioned and fan-cooled rooms, each unit at Sleep BKK is fitted with a shared bathroom.Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Italian dishes and also offers Gluten-free options. There is also a shared kitchen at the property.Grand Palace is 2.6 miles from the hostel, while Temple of the Emerald Buddha is within a 20-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Suvarnabhumi International Airport, 23.6 miles from Sleep BKK.
Thonburi is a great choice for travelers interested in temples, local food and culture.
- It has a hostel cum cafe setup on the ground floor which allows people to socialize and drink. There is a decent kitchen in which you can cook stuff if you like. Free unlimited coffee and chilled water. Beds are comfy and toilets are moderately clean.
- I love the hostel. A lot. I’ve been to different hostels here in my country and my first experience outside the country is exemplary. The staff who meet us during our arrival is so hospitable and gives us guidelines about Bangkok. We weren’t able to inform them about our check-out time since we were out of the country doing backpacking, so we just emailed them and they are more welcome to still accommodate us with our concerns. Such a nice way to treat their guests! They also have free wifi, and breakfast (cookies and coffees). The place is 4.4 km from Wat Arun and we basically just walk our way there. I really suggest staying at this place when you visit Bangkok!
- Everything! The staff was very friendly, we had an early coach to Bangkok and they offered to used shower, breakfast and chill there. The private room was absolutely stunning and so the creative decoration. Showers super clean! And the area where it’s located couldn’t be more local and authentic! the best way to say bye to Thailand… we will come back again!
+Definitely worth the money
+Friendly, communicative and helpfull staff
+Free basic breakfast + hot tea/coffee anytime
+Good atmosphere and social chillout area
+Clean room and bathrooms (lot of shared bathroom)
+Match the photos
- One of the comfiest beds on our entire vacation in Thailand. Really cool vibe, filled with bohemian art on the walls, and very friendly and helpful staff. A bit off the beaten path, but you’re rewarded with a quaint little neighborhood with friendly faces and epic street food. Will definitely be staying again!
The Sugar Hostel
Located in Nonthaburi, 8 miles from Bangkok, The Sugar Hostel features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Bangna is 18 miles from The Sugar Hostel, and Lat Krabang is 23 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bang Muang Nonthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!