10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province:
Yuppadee room for rent
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khao Lak, 17 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Yuppadee room for rent features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Dorm Des Fleurs Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Dorm Des Fleurs Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Phuket Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Seasalt Rooms & Bungalow
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Monkey Yolo Bungalow offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a private bathroom.There is an ATM and shops at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The staff here were great, when we arrived we realised we had left our camera at the previous hotel. They called them and arranged to have our camera sent to our next destination. They also contacted the next hotel to tell them to expect it. My partner was ill during our stay, and one of the young men took me to the pharmacy to help me get supplies etc, they were so helpful. We were booked into a room with no air con but as my partner was ill we upgraded to one of the bungalows which had air-con. It was lovely, cool and comfortable, and set back from the main road in a small garden. The location is good, there are many shops, restaurants etc on the main road.
Coffee area, although making you wash up your own things is strange when you’re paying for a room and service.
Very good wifi
We had a three bed room and much space to play for the kids.
Staff was friendly and helped with any question we had.
They even offer motorbikes which you need to come to good places nearby and is cheaper than taxi.
Within the hostel is a shop where you can buy most things and you get fresh fruits and very, very good fruitshakes. If you find the shortcut to the beach it’s a 7 min walk. The beach is very good and you can spend hours of walking ?
Clean bathroom and soap and shampoo provided
- The good thing of this hotel is only the staff that was very helpful and friendly.
Wandee Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khao Lak, 17 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Wandee Bed & Breakfast features a terrace and views of the garden.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is an ATM and shops at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Phuket Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- only stayed for one night but really enjoyed it. Rooms were comfortable and clean. There were chairs outside to hang out. Close to 7/11, markets and lots of restaurants
- Welcome in Garden Eden! There are no words to describe the kindness of the hosts! ❤️ The rooms are super clean and well designed. Ask for a scooter as you might need one to get to the town center. Bungalow No. 4 offers a stunning view over the beautiful landscape.
- the price was good, room was clean and very well airconditioned, wifi worked well
The position is ok, near the beach and in the center of Khao Lak. There are many restaurants and shop around.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Rooms are of different type, the cheaper are without windows at all. The others are large and comfortable.
Price are OK.
It was Fantastic! Goy and Eak are wonderful people who will make sure you have the best stay ever. We booked the bungalow which was great. Enough room, and a lovely balcony where we had breakfast everyday. The beach is a 20min walk (although there’s a short walk if you prefer). There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. The best restaurant for us, was 1.1km away, Ddee, which was totally worth the walk. Best padthai ever.
The nearby beach is fantastic and to too crowded. On Christmas’ eve, Goy and Eak, drove us to a nearby beach – coconut beach – which is a absolute paradise.
our favourite stay yet!
Monkey Dive Hostel Khaolak
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Monkey Dive Hostel Khaolak offers accommodations in Khao Lak.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Phuket Airport is 37 miles away.
- I stayed in a dorm and in a private twin room (with fan). Both were very nice with very comfortable beds but don’t bring too much luggage. The reception staff were both very friendly and accommodating when I needed to extend/change my dates due to illness. There is no breakfast included but there is a small kitchen with coffee/tea/hot chocolate in the morning and a fridge to keep your stuff. There is an excellent breakfast just opposite. The common area is nice and good to meet people. The location is fine too, close to restaurants and shops but a bit further from the beach than some places.
Awesome staff. Super friendly. Had some great conversations. Dropped me off on their scooter when I needed to do some errands. Refunded my dive trip when I couldn’t attend for health reasons. Invited guests into their life, took us for dinner and to beach.
Great place to meet other divers/travellers.
- Lovely hostel, very clean and comfortable. Close to the main part of town which was helpful too.
- Nice rooms, good commom area, easy location to go stuff walking.
- Good size room, communal fridge to store food, cool design and artwork on walls
Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak offers accommodations in Khao Lak.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak.
No reviews yet.
Khaolak Mind Home Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Khaolak Mind Home Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Phuket Airport is 39 miles away.
- The hostel is brand new but one of the best hostels I’ve stayed at so far (and I’ve stayed in a lot of hostels). The room was really clean and the bed is super comfortable. They provide you with new sheets and towel everyday. The breakfast included is simple but fine. The owner of the hostel, Nook was very helpful and really goes out of his way to make your stay comfortable. He drove us to places we wanted to visit for example. I think I’ve never experienced this in a hostel before. Would definitely recommend staying here! You won’t regret it 🙂
This hostel is THE BEST I’ve ever stayed in.
The rooms are new and comfortable, everything gets cleaned everyday, you are allowed to cook and WiFi is amazing. You have proper blankets and pillows, the bins get emptyed twice a day and a locker is provided for each person.
If you come to Khao Lak you HAVE to stay in this hostel.
The owner is super nice and friendly, helps you with everything and even goes with you on day trips in Khao Lak.
This is the perfect hostel and the most welcoming place so far in around 2 month here in Thailand.
- I loved this place. I needed a place to relax after the islands and this is the place to be. It is super clean. The shower is perfect. You have a good breakfast. You are not close to the sea but you can rent a bike and move easily. I felt like at home. You can ask anything to the owner.
- Facilities are brand new and very clean, the owner is very kind and helpful. Beds are very comfortable and nice big pillows and blankets.
- Originally booked for 2 nights ended up extending another 3! The guy that runs the place (never actually asked his name!!) is willing to help with anything, so nice and friendly always took the time to talk to us. Booked our Similan trip for us which is highly recommended best trip we’ve done! Just a 5min scooter ride from the main town with all the bars & restaurants and a short ride to the beach. A night market on just across the road every other night which is huge and worth a visit! Rooms are spotless, each bed has there own locker. Bed gets made everyday! Very impressed. Perfect small, quiet hostel.
DKaYa Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 39 miles away.
- The host, Gift is such a gift. She helps with information, booking, tips for going out and even joins for dinner. The hostel is so beautiful and clean. The beds are really comfy! A big plus it has a small kitchen!!! For me it was one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I came for one night and stayed for almost a week!
- Gift, the lady from the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Its very clean there.
- Very sweet hostel in a perfect location, a 15 minute or so walk to the bea h through the markers and between the two other main areas of Khao Lak which makes it easy to get around (with a moped which you can rent cheaply at the hostel). Very kind and generous host. Ideal for solo travellers as it’s a very small hostel so it’s easy to meet other guests. Most of the people I met, including myself added extra nights to our stay (my 3 night stay turned into 8 when I reluctantly left!). Highly recommend.
- Super friendly, helpful & knowledgeable owner. Clean rooms with own bathroom and aircon. There was a kitchen and free snacks & bananas. Room had a small balcony (no view) which was perfect for drying clothes.
- Amazing amazing amazing. The place was so clean! One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in through out Asia. Staff were amazing and so helpful! Beds were so comfy, I didn’t want to leave.
Seabox Khaolak Hostel
Located in Khao Lak, 17 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Seabox Khaolak Hostel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- De locatie was heel fijn. Dichtbij het strand, winkeltjes en restaurantjes. De kamers waren ruim en (zo goed als schoon). De wasserette service was super en de kamer werd elke dag schoon gemaakt.
- Leggermente decentrato dalla cittadina di Kha Lak è più vicino alle spiagge
- Confort de la chambre. Rapport qualité/prix. Bon restaurant. Amabilité du gérant qui nous a réservé notre excursion pour les iles similans pour le lendemain.
ห้องโอเคมาก นอนสบาย แอร์เย็น มีไดร์เป่าผม
โค้งเยอะ เมารถเลย พนักงานหายามาให้ (ไม่ได้ขอ)
- Bra standard för ett hostel. Billigt och nära till både stranden och centrum.
K2 Backpacker Hostel
One of our best sellers in Khao Lak! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, K2 Backpacker Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak, just 15 miles from Ko Kho Khao.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- I liked the cost; however, I am not sure it is worth it. It would be ok for one night, but not much more. The owner responded to initial inquiries and was quite nice. However, we only saw him when we checked in; and not again for the remaining 4 nights. Staff was not there much, but whenever you asked for help, they were pleasant. For the price, their attentiveness was fine.
- The location, the smiley staff and the internet speed.
- Excellent location, approximately 20 minute walk to the beach with loads of bars and restaurants. The security aspect was good as a fob was required to gain access to the property.
Clean Room (10/10)
Clean common areas (8/10)
Value for money
Excellent location to take bus to Ranong/Phuket etc
Very Good hostel, with few improvements it will be much better
- waiter is very goodheart people ,everything is perfect ,nice feeling
Top Hostels In Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bang La On Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!