10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province:
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai
13 Coins Hotel Bang Yai offers a peaceful retreat northwest of central Bangkok, away from the tireless activity in the city, while still within easy reach of it.The air-conditioned rooms are attractively furnished in a classical European style and attended by 24-hour room service. 13 Coins Bang Yai is the perfect example of the benefits of how 30 years’ hotel experience enables an outstanding depth of appreciation of guests needs.A lavish 400 sumptuous choices on the restaurant menu will cater to every taste. Dine inside and enjoy the live music 7 nights a week from Thai and international musicians or enjoy your meals outside in the quiet and peaceful resort, surrounded by fish ponds and water fountains.Free internet access in public areas will allow you to easily stay in touch and when business calls, the well-furnished business center and meeting/banquet facilities will enable your business to come to you.
- didnt charged my last minute cancellation. i ended up needing the room and check in anyway
Food and staff great.
Close to Central Plaza and train station.
- Quite good breakfasts included to the prize. Silent and peaceful neighbourhood.
- Contrary to all those negative reviews, this hotel is a decent one. The room is huge. Food is really good and has variety. The American breakfast and Omelette are really satisfying. Staff were very friendly and courteous. The Central Plaza Westgate is just a 5-min walk.
The Sugar Hostel
Located in Nonthaburi, 8 miles from Bangkok, The Sugar Hostel features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find an ATM at the property.Bangna is 18 miles from The Sugar Hostel, and Lat Krabang is 23 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Nonthaburi, 6 miles from Bangkok, KK Nont features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Bangna is 16 miles from KK Nont, and Lat Krabang is 22 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Neon’s Hostel is located in Nonthaburi, just 11 miles from Bangkok.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hostel also provides bike rental. Bangna is 20 miles from Neon’s Hostel, and Lat Krabang is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Nonthaburi, 10 miles from Bangkok, Maxliving features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Bangna is 19 miles from Maxliving, and Lat Krabang is 23 miles from the property. Don Muang Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Indy House 59
One of our best sellers in Bangkok! Located in Bangkok, 1.6 miles from Khao San Road, Indy House 59 features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find room service at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.8 miles from Indy House 59, and Grand Palace is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from Indy House 59.
- Spacious old style room in quiet backstreet community area. 20 min walk or easy bus ride to palace one way or great suburban shopping and eating the other.
- Nice place with good service. Owner is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very nice with rice and chicken and soup and coffee, tea and milk whatever you want. Have water and cake free all day. Room is clean and bed is very very comfortable. Design is very special by her husband. I’ll back here next time.
- The apartment was nicely decorated and the beds were comfortable, albeit a bit harder than usual. Downstairs there are 6 self-service washing machines which make doing the laundry very easy and cheap. I liked the small balcony in the morning. The apartment is about 45 minutes walking distance from the city centre which is not very convenient because taxis do not want to take you unless you pay 200-300 baht (with meter it would only be about 60).
- Tout était parfait, de la chambre à l’accueil et services excellents de notre hôtelière, on y a séjourné 2 semaines avant à l’aller et nous avons souhaité y revenir la veille de notre retour.
- L’accueil et la gentillesse de l’hôtelière pleine de conseils et adorable, elle nous apportait des fruits,le confort de notre chambre avec salle de bain et toilettes à l’extérieur, nous etions 4 dont nos 2 enfants de 6 et 12 ans, installés dans une grande chambre avec nos lits séparés d’une cloison et porte coulissante, c’était parfait pour notre intimité! Balcon,moustiquaire, climatisation dans chaque piece, bouilloire et tv ecran plat dans la chambre lit double, wifi, réfrigérateur à disposition dans couloir, Le petit déjeuner était complet (thé/café avec omelette thaïlandaise, toasts et jus de fruit), on avait accès à une grande terrasse au dernier etage. l’hôtel est situé à une centaine de metres des commodités (7eleven notamment),à moins de 10min à pieds des premiers bars et restaurants, et 20-25min à pieds du centre de bangkok
Human Sleep Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Human Sleep Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok, just 1.5 miles from Grand Palace.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.5 miles from Human Sleep Hostel, and Khao San Road is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The hostel is a part of a gym, which means you can stay in shape even when you’re travelling. The location of the hostel is a bit far from Bangkok’s main attractions, but you can be apart from busy, noisy and touristy things at night and experience REAL local atmosphere.
- Great communication beforehand including advice on how to get to the property and that it may be a little noisy due to construction work nearby. Perfect location for getting the train from Thonburi to Kanchanaburi.
- The staff was incredibly helpful. Their service goes way beyond what is strictly expected which was great. And the modern design of the hostel was very appealing. I fully recommend!
- Nice place close to Thonburi station (perfect to take the morning train to Kanchanaburi), the stuff was extremly nice. You can work out at the gym for free (as it’s the part of the hostel), the place was very clean and comfortable but we were the only guests.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Nice and clean place. Powerful aircondition. I had everything I needed. But at first, there is a gym and after that there is also accommodation (even on entry door is written “Human Gym”, not “Human Sleep Hostel” 😀 ).
Featuring free WiFi, Banana Hostel offers accommodations in Bangkok. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Khao San Road is 1.4 miles from Banana Hostel, and Temple of the Emerald Buddha is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- It is super clean. The beds were comfortable and the busstop and the 7-eleven are both nearby. Nearby Khoa San Road by bus but you can walk as well! I really recommend this place. The woman here is so sweet.. she don’t speak english, but if she don’t understand you, she will call someone who can help you!
- It’s clearly a new opened hostel. Very clean, good showers, comfy beds with proper clean sheets and free towels. The lady was super friendly. Good price, excellent value for money!
- We were their first costumers. The receptionist very nice and made us comfortable. The rooms very spacious and clean.
- It’s been a very pleasant stay. I had a very good night rest.
- everything! so clean and so.good ,! all established with quality goods !
Charan 41 Hostel
Located in Bangkok in the region of Bangkok Province, 2.9 miles from Chinatown, Sampeng, Charan 41 Hostel features a terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Siam Paragon Mall is 4.2 miles from Charan 41 Hostel, and Queen Sirikit National Convention Center is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Muang Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The host was super friendly and helpful. She prepared super cute handwritten maps with the local sight-seeing attractions including the cheapest ways to get around. The area is great, as it is far enough from Khao San road to experience the less tourist oriented people and markets as well (including the increased language barrier as well as the 50% price drop of everything).
- Very nice staff – the lady tried to help us as much as she could (even though she didn’t speak Engligh too well). Air conditioning working. Quite large room (we had a room for 3 persons). It is not located in the tourist area but easy to get tuk tuk.
The owner was very helpful & even to the extend accompany us to the train station when we can’t get any taxi there
– Sharing of place to go around Bangkok
– The room was very clean & well maintained
– Bathroom are clean
- location is not primed but just what we expected – this is way compensated by the 1st class warm service by our host (the owner Auntie Pang). Salute her effort in accomodating guests and promoting the best way how local get around and enjoy bangkok. We truly felt at home & part of the family. Get over the language barrier and you won’t regret the insider tips she’s keen to share
- The host is very accomodating and kind to her guests.The place is so clean and budget-friendly.
One of our best sellers in Nonthaburi! Showcasing a playground and views of the city, Vanlisut Hostel is located in Nonthaburi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Bangkok is 7 miles from Vanlisut Hostel, and Bangna is 15 miles away. Don Muang Airport is 6 miles from the property.
For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
Two shopping malls (The Mall & Panthip) nearby, plenty of choice of local & international restaurants, a 7/11 just around the corner (of course) and easy to catch a taxi, except in the morning rush hour.
- the room is clean, its like a studio apartment, close to shops. fridge is a big help
- Host was extremely friendly and helpful. Coin operated laundry machines on site. 7-11 and Pantip Plaza nearby. Very few tourists in this area, so you can get a true and genuine Thai living experience.
- เป็นที่พักที่อยู่ใกล้พันธ์ทิพย์ งามวงศ์วานมาก วางแผนเดินทางไปไหนมาไหนได้สะดวก มีร้านอาหารรอบๆหลายร้าน wi-fi แรงใช้ได้ ช่องทีวีมีให้ดูมากพอสมควร บริการดีมากๆ พอเห็นฝนตก แล้วเราต้องออกไปข้างนอก รีบหาร่มมาให้ทันที
- สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวกครบ เดินทางสะดวก ใกล้ร้านอาหาร บริการดีมาก
- For those who don’t need to be in the center of Bangkok, this is an excellent alternative.
Top Hostels In Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Bang Krabu Nonthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!