10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated in Koh Lanta, Lanta Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi. Attractively situated in the Klong Khong Beach district, only a 5-minute drive from Long Beach, this hostel features a bar. Staff at the reception and tour desk can assist guests with tour arrangements and vehicle rentals.Each dormitory room features air conditioning. Lanta Hostel also offers an outdoor swimming pool.Laundry, dry cleaning and massage services are available at Lanta Hostel. Airport transfers can be arranged upon request.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast. Seafood dishes and evening entertainment can all be enjoyed at the beachfront restaurant nearby the property.
– A new hostel so everything is clean and modern
– Located only a couple of minutes walk away from the nearest beach
– The owner and other staff are very friendly and polite
– AC working from 7 pm to 8 am. A fan that can be used all hours
– Close to several restaurants
– Possible to book transportation from the hostel
– The pool. It’s actually the pool of the neighbouring hotel but in my opinion that’s good since usually the pools in hostels are not so clean or fancy
– The price is affordable
- Very clean, modern and an amazing pool. If it wasn’t in bunks we you could have mistaken the place for a hotel. Staff amazing and always wanted to help, my Wife cut her foot open and they went down to the clinic and got bandages for her and stuff to clean it with and expected nothing in return. Close to to great local restaurants and a 7 Eleven and the beach of course.
New hostel so very clean !
Great access to pool in hotel next door!
- Place is very new and everyone trying their best to be friendly. Beds are comfortable, AC in every room and you can control it.
- New hostel, clean, nice friendly staff and good location and u can use the pool next door!
- – A new hostel so everything is clean and modern
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Asleep Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from Asleep Hostel.
Easy to walk across the street to the beach.
Free coffee and drinking water.
Walking distance to many restaurants and 7-11.
Aircon was powerful when on.
Multiple big and separate shower and toilet stalls.
Light and outlet at each bed.
- Only 3 mins to the beach. Clean and AC room. Good for the price. Kind owner.
- Super nice staff, clean, comfy and great location!
- Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, air-conditioning. Free drinking water.
Very good location, the beach is just crossed the road.
Nice rooms and big and clean toilets and showers.
Free coffee and water.
Fridge and microwave available for hosts.
- Easy to walk across the street to the beach.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Ko Lanta, Delight Hostel offers 2-star accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. It offers free shuttle service and a cash machine, along with free private parking and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant.Guest rooms in the hostel are fitted with a kettle with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms at Delight Hostel also have a balcony. The units include a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast.You can play billiards at Delight Hostel, and the area is popular for cycling.Ferry is 5 miles from the hostel.
- Location was great for me. Confy beds. Nice terrace. Even If the dorm is big it was half full so good point
- Good place to stay! Near the beach. Quiet+Good mattress in the lower beds.
Very good location and the trip prices were the lowest I’ve seen after asking around a lot
Very quiet despite being next to the party bar, you can’t hear any music at night
I loved the service provided by the host. It wa lovely and the breakfast each day was exceptional.
I also loved that it was close to Freedom bar and we had access to Lanta Riviera’s pool and kitchen.
The hostel was also close to the beach
- Atmosphere is fantastic! Staff extremely nice and friendly!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Klong Khong Beach District in Koh Lanta, Mother Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi. Staff on site can help guests arrange airport transfers at an additional charge.All rooms at Mother Hostel are equipped with air conditioning. There is a seating area where guests can relax.Staff at the reception can provide tour information for guests wishing to explore the surrounding area.Just 2.5 miles from Post Office Ko Lanta, Mother Hostel is 5.3 miles from Saladan Pier. Sang Ga U is 11.2 miles from the property, while Phi Phi Don is 20.5 miles away. Krabi Airport is 36 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Ko Lanta, 8 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Wayla Hostel features a terrace and views of the sea.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 36 miles from Wayla Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Hub of Joys Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Hub of Joys Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Hub of Joys Hostel.
- The hostel is very clean and the staff are nice. The food is delicious. They serve coffee and tea and snacks at all time ! They help you manage for doing your island tour or shuttle.
- The staff is what really makes this hostel – they go above and beyond for each guest to make everyone’s experience great. The hostel also offers tours and transit without much upcharge, and they rent bikes from a very legitimate company. Plus, great breakfast and free snacks.
- Very good breakfast, lovely staff, rent motorbike and great beds!
- The hosts welcome every guest (and they have quite a lot!!) warmly and introduces them into their house. The atmosphere there is familiar and you can’t do anything else than feeling like home immediately. They offer coffee and snacks all day for free. The facilities are clean and the beds are comfy. The whole accommodation is very well secured. The curtains an the beds offers you privacy. It will be hard to find a better place to stay!
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. Great vibe at the Hostel and all sorts of lovely, friendly people.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Unseen Bungalow is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 21 miles from Phi Phi Don. Ko Ngai is 17 miles away. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Koh Kradan is 23 miles from Unseen Bungalow, and Ko Lanta is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 37 miles from the property.
This is a family run bungalow place in a great location, we initially booked for a week but ended up staying for 3 weeks!
The bungalows are basic but great value for money. 5 minute walk to the beach and a 7/11 over the road. We rented a bike for 150b per day from the bungalows. Also a snorkeling trip at a discounted price. You get free coffee/tea/water and there is a place to sit by reception and chill/do work.
Sunny and her family are super friendly and will help you with anything they can. We miss you all and the cat!
Ash and Helena!
- clean bungalows with a nice terrace, there´s quite cheap and good restaurant with thai food just next to the resort, 7/11 and motorbike rentals across the road, the owner was nice and helpful, highly recomended!
The staff was amazing
Also the bungalows were nice
- Family run so staff are very friendly, can rent scooters and laundry facilities, only 5 min walk from the beach, 1 minute to a 7-eleven, brilliant restaurant on the main road
- Staff was very friendly and helped me with everything, you can rent scooter and book tranfers. Walkingdistance from beach.
- This is a family run bungalow place in a great location, we initially booked for a week but ended up staying for 3 weeks!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Ozone Hostel is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is valet parking at the property.Railay Beach is 30 miles from Ozone Hostel, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- It’s literally on the beach! Super great location
- It’s a very nice place, the people are friendly and polite. The place is right next to the beach and you can hire a bike from right next door if you need it. I couldn’t recommend it enough, if you come to kho lanta stay here!
- The hostel just right next to the beach. The staff are super friendly. I had a good time staying there. Its worth for money.
- Insane location. Long beach is 20 meters away. Very nice people who make you feel at home.
- Großartig. Nettes hilfsbereites Personal. Tolle Gäste. Super Atmosphäre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Mini Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, airconditioning good, very close to the beach. Planned to go there 2 nights, extended to 4.
- The room was very clean and quiet. A little off the Main Street so was rarely full but the owners were very attentive and helpful. Good setup with only one room, 8 beds but two showers and two toilets.
- It really was mini haha! One room 8 beds.. but it’s in a great location on an amazing street. The owner is friendly, room was clean and smelt good, towel provided, shower and toilet clean, and I was the only guest staying! Fan and locker also! And the owner also rents scooters which was handy!
- Is a simple kind of hostel with just one room and close to the Long Beach
- A/c in the room was great, bathrooms were clean, the location was a short walk from the beach, and our hosts were friendly and helpful.
Sake Beach Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Sake Beach Hostel offers accommodation in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy private beach area located behind the property. Complimentary tea and coffee are available along with kitchen facilities. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.At the hostel, every room is equipped with air conditioning.The area is popular for cycling, and free use of bicycles and motorbike hire are available at the accommodation.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.The property is 7 kilometres from Lanta Old Town.
- Thong, the host, is a really chill Guy. You can ask him anything. Close to the beach. I took the private room And iT was really clean And spacious. Exactely What i needed.
Close to beach
Staff was very helpful and informative on things to do in the area
- Great hostel,spacious and clean. Tong, the owner, helped us out every step of the way arranging tours and transport off the island even when the bus company cancelled on us he volunteered to drive us up to another bus off the island. This place has a great vibe, cheap bike rental and very social. Everyone ends up staying longer – we stayed for 4 nights when originally planned two. 2 minute walk to beach with fantastic sunsets and bars like 6ixcret Bar which also had wonderful owners. Definitely recommend! Superb value for money.
Very kind owner! He helped us with a lot of thinks like planning our further trip.
Also several tours can be booked at the hostel with a 20% discount. Free use of a motorbike for short shopping trips.
And very nice beach bars near the hostel which gave you a relaxing evening!
If he says to you to rent a motorbike from him, don’t!!!
If he says to you to get trip from him don’t ! He says to all the customers to get trip from him because he has 10% commissions and he loves so much his customers that he prefers to give them like discount and you think you buy you trip cheaper from him but it’s again a lie. Never trust him.
Top Hostels In Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Krabi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!