10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta:
Hub of Joys Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Long Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Hub of Joys Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, ticket service and a shops at the property.Car rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Hub of Joys Hostel.
- The hostel is very clean and the staff are nice. The food is delicious. They serve coffee and tea and snacks at all time ! They help you manage for doing your island tour or shuttle.
- The staff is what really makes this hostel – they go above and beyond for each guest to make everyone’s experience great. The hostel also offers tours and transit without much upcharge, and they rent bikes from a very legitimate company. Plus, great breakfast and free snacks.
- Very good breakfast, lovely staff, rent motorbike and great beds!
- The hosts welcome every guest (and they have quite a lot!!) warmly and introduces them into their house. The atmosphere there is familiar and you can’t do anything else than feeling like home immediately. They offer coffee and snacks all day for free. The facilities are clean and the beds are comfy. The whole accommodation is very well secured. The curtains an the beds offers you privacy. It will be hard to find a better place to stay!
- Staff is super friendly and helpful. Great vibe at the Hostel and all sorts of lovely, friendly people.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Ozone Hostel is located in Ko Lanta in the region of Koh Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is valet parking at the property.Railay Beach is 30 miles from Ozone Hostel, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles from the property. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- It’s literally on the beach! Super great location
- It’s a very nice place, the people are friendly and polite. The place is right next to the beach and you can hire a bike from right next door if you need it. I couldn’t recommend it enough, if you come to kho lanta stay here!
- The hostel just right next to the beach. The staff are super friendly. I had a good time staying there. Its worth for money.
- Insane location. Long beach is 20 meters away. Very nice people who make you feel at home.
- Großartig. Nettes hilfsbereites Personal. Tolle Gäste. Super Atmosphäre
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Mini Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, airconditioning good, very close to the beach. Planned to go there 2 nights, extended to 4.
- The room was very clean and quiet. A little off the Main Street so was rarely full but the owners were very attentive and helpful. Good setup with only one room, 8 beds but two showers and two toilets.
- It really was mini haha! One room 8 beds.. but it’s in a great location on an amazing street. The owner is friendly, room was clean and smelt good, towel provided, shower and toilet clean, and I was the only guest staying! Fan and locker also! And the owner also rents scooters which was handy!
- Is a simple kind of hostel with just one room and close to the Long Beach
- A/c in the room was great, bathrooms were clean, the location was a short walk from the beach, and our hosts were friendly and helpful.
Best Stay Hostel At Lanta
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Stay Hostel At Lanta offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Krabi Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very clean and new hostel. Comfy beds. Superb breakfast. Personnel are amazing. Location near the beach. You can use bicycles for free. You can rent motorbikes as well.
- Amazing hostel! Clean, modern. Lounge area was so nice, with bean bags, swing seats and more. Delicious food , and very reasonably priced. Free bicycles and beach mats, books and board games. Staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Such a nice relaxed atmosphere. So clean. Extended my stay twice !
- This is a real home away from home, warm and cozy, modern and comfortable building, big and private beds, spotless, great service you can have clean towels and sheets every two days, awesome staff and owners, extremely professional and welcoming at the same time, they do everything from the heart, amazing breakfast, best restaurant in the area, the best sunsets and beach location just across the road, you will be able to borrow mats and umbrellas, in reception you will find an angel working for you all day long with the most beautiful smile always in her face, just like the rest of this unbelievable team. There is also supermarkets and even medical services just next door . They will find out and arrange everything you need just like if you were asking to a friend. There are also supermarkets and even medical services next door. I can highly recommend this hostel for an unforgettable and best stay in Lanta. I miss you
+ The adjusted room temperature of the AC was very pleasurable
+ beds were very comfortable, I liked the curtains and the blanket
+ the locker and room for backpack fit well for me
+ bathrooms were clean most of the time
+ friendly staff
+ I loved the japanese restaurant beside
+ breakfast was excellent!
+ location was good; close to beach and some restaurants.
- It was very clean and for german speaking travelers probably very convenient, because a lot of austrians and germans stay there.
Aule guest house and bar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aule guest house and bar offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Jojo is such a Loving Host. thanks for sharing and caring.
just a 2 minute walk to the beach.
i will definitely stay again
thanks JoJo for everything
- Jojo, the host, is the nicest guy I met on my whole trip through Thailand. The hostel has a really relaxed and cozy flair. There is a ping pong table, you can rent a scooter nearby for a cheap price and you have a kitchen with a fridge. The beach is 1 minute away and there are minimarkets very close to the hostel. The hostel has a nice chill out zone where you can get to know the other guests and of course Jojo becoming a friend of every guest. All in all I can really recommend the clean Hostel after staying here for 9 nights which where planned as maximum 4.
Jojo is as nice a host when you arrive at his place as had I read before in other travellers` reviews. That was my decision to book.
Very laid back atmosphere. The rooms are simple as ecpected and thus no disappointment whatsoever.
150 m to the beach. A supermarket and food stalls half way. Perfect.
The location is phenomenal, only a few minutes walk to the beach and to several places that serve delicious food.
There is a fully equipped kitchen to use free of extra charge, a very comfortable chill out area and a ping pong table as well as several other games.
The host is a helpful and delightful young man who keeps the whole place clean and tidy.
During my three week stay we had several barbecues and many joyful evenings.
- Everything! One of the best places I’ve been to in Thailand. And it’s been a while now 🙂
- Jojo is such a Loving Host. thanks for sharing and caring.
Funky Fish Hostels
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! Funky Fish Hostels is located in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Railay Beach is 30 miles from Funky Fish Hostels, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Funky Fish Hostels.
- This hostel is quite affordable and you get what you pay for. Cheap price, good location (near beach) and reasonable scooter rent. Hostel has good a/c and also fan. Lockers are provided in the room.
- It was right in the middle of bagpack alley, very close to long beach and all of the club’s. Very cheap! Close to Aleena Mart the best food in lanta. Air con was good and stayed on all day. Good wifi.
- Staff friendly, people respect each other, close to beach
- It was close to the beach and the main attractions on that street. Very cheap, although it looked like the prices were changing constantly even from one guest to another (30 Bahts difference for the same dorm and same beds).. You can easily rent a scooter for 200 Bahts.
- Good location, just a few meters from the beach and plenty of bars around to eat or have a drink. There is also a minimart in the way to the beach.
M Hostel Lanta
Located in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, M Hostel Lanta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. There was free tea, coffee and water as well as multiple sinks for washing which was great. The location was fab. The hostel was clean, modern and comfortable
- The Private room is super modern and up to date. The view up the mountain from the balkon is beautiful
- Modern and spacious rooms. Cleaned everyday. Helpful staff. We extended our stay. Short walk to the beach.
Excellent value for money! We were four so we got our own room in the garden with bunk beds. The property is quiet and peaceful, the outdoor shower is cool. The location is good for exploring the island + you can rent scooters from the receptions at a great price.
Bao is really friendly and helpful with all queries about Lanta.
- We absolutely LOVED M Hostel, Owner offer us to stayed in the Private Room and felt like a little piece of luxury after backpacking in dorms, however these looks spacious also. The whole place is clean and tidy and the wall art is amazing! The staff are the kindest people, the woman behind the desk has very little English but she always made an effort to talk to you and make you feel welcome. We hired scooters which I would highly recommend, cheap and they don’t scam you. Best hostel we have every stayed in!
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Paulee’s House offers accommodations in Ko Lanta. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
Really relaxed hostel. I had a double room with air con. The room was massive and I was very comfortable.
Paulee was very helpful arranging tours and he even showed me how to ride my scooter.
- The hostel was close to the beach and Paulee was a nice host.
- Paulee is a ded set legend, recomend staying here if you really wanna have a great time. So much help, making our stay very enjoyable.
- Clean and comfortable rooms. We had one of the private rooms, it was a really big with a private bathroom, balcony, wardrobe and TV. Great price! The best thing about the stay is the owner! He is so friendly and welcoming! And really helpful with what to do/where to go on the island. Would really recommend this place!!
- Lovely staff, nice breakfast, owner Paulee drive 4 hours to help pick up my girlfriend from the Krabi airport, very helpfull in any way. Noi is a fantastic hostess…happy here!
- Really relaxed hostel. I had a double room with air con. The room was massive and I was very comfortable.
The Metallic Hostel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Metallic Hostel offers accommodations in Ko Lanta, just 19 miles from Phi Phi Don.A TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Railay Beach is 31 miles from The Metallic Hostel, and Ko Ngai is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Great hostle, great owner son who makes that place, we loved it here!! Great location right near the beach, people within the hostle very nice, very comfy very clean would Defo recommend this place to fellow backpackers!!!
- Nice and helpful staff ! Very close to the beach. Perfect facilities .
- Comfortable bed, nice bathroom, ac. Helpful/friendly staff
- Private room was very spaceous and nice! Sun is as everyone says – very nice! And it was my first rental of a scooter there just because of the other reviews I read and it was as everyone else says – easy!
- We LOVED our stay here, booked 2 nights and stayed for 7! We had a private room which was spacious, wardrobe, dressing table, TV & fridge. Perfect little balcony to hang our wet bikinis. The bathroom was big, nicely tiled and hot water. Sun is such a funny guy who speaks perfect English, he booked all of our tours and boats for reasonable prices. Free toast, tea and coffee in the morning. Rented a scooter from Sun for 200 baht to explore the island. It is located just across the road from long beach which is one of the best beaches on the island, big stretch of sand and very quiet with the most beautiful sunset in the evening. There are lots of restaurants and 2 minute walk to the street with lots of bars.
One of our best sellers in Ko Lanta! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Phra Ae Beach neighborhood in Ko Lanta, 10 miles from Mu Ko Lanta National Park, Baan Longhaad features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Krabi Airport, 34 miles from Baan Longhaad.
- The hosts are very friendly. It’s a hostel that can make people feel at home. Clean and spacious room and bathroom. Nice breakfast including fresh fruit. Even provide free bikes for a ride. It’s only 5 min walk to the beach. Very convenient.
- Pretty much right on the beach. Beds were comfy. Appreciated the free bike!
Perfect place! I am so happy that I booked this place. Kai and Oi are very kind and helpful people! The place is cleaned every day and there is breakfast in the morning. Thank you for your hospitality! Sorry for forgetting to give my keys back! I hope to come back next year and bring it back then 🙂
All the best!
- It was very good that the place that we have stayed had one kitchen with a fridge. The house in general was clean. The cute girl at reception could talk very good English comparing to other people in Thailand, we could communicate easily without problem. There is officially no breakfast provided but suprisingly there was toast bread, coffee/tea, peanut butter, jam and fruits which was ok for us for breakfast.
- Next to KoHub co-working. Good and free fruits. Very kind staff!
Top Hostels In Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Ai Dao Koh Lanta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!