10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bamiro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bamiro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bamiro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bamiro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bamiro Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bamiro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bamiro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bamiro Galicia:
Located in Vimianzo, Pensión Quilmes has a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is included.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and free toiletries, certain accommodations at Pensión Quilmes also feature a garden view. All guest rooms have a closet.Santiago de Compostela is 38 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The room was nice. The bathroom was clean. Osvaldo and Maria were excellent hosts.
- Buen desayuno, buenas pizzas y buena cama. El dueño, es muy atento y simpático. Fenomenal todo.
Todo. Apartamento muy limpio y cómodo con todo lo necesario. La ubicación perfecta para visitar sitios de interés como. Fisterra.
Se puede aparcar en la misma calle de la pensión gratis y sin problema.
Tienen un restaurante donde los platos son abundantes y a muy buen precio.
Los dueños además de ser muy majos ,están pendientes de que todo este correcto.
Se agradece encontrar un sitio así.
- El dueño muy amable ,nos subió las maletas hasta el tercer piso .Estuvimos en habitación no en los apartamento de las fotos ,esos tenían mejor pinta las habitaciones están muy antiguas
- Todo ha sido maravilloso, bien ubicado, María y Osvaldo encantadores….nos hemos sentido como en casa. Volveremos…seguro!
Hostal Stella Del Mare Hostel
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Stella del Mare is located 10 minutes’ walk from Camariñas Beach, in Galicia’s A Coruña Province. This guest house features a restaurant and rooms with sea views.Some rooms at the Stella del Mare have a balcony and all rooms have satellite TV, free WiFi and a private bathroom.The Stella’s restaurant specializes in pizzas and also serves traditional, Galician dishes. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and make use of the bar and terrace, where free Wi-Fi access is available.The Stella del Mare is a 10-minute walk from Camariñas Port and town center. There are several walking routes in the area and the coastal towns of Arou and Camelle are approximately 9.3 mi away.
- Friendly place, very clean rooms over bar that does good pizzas (separate hotel entrance).
- Room and bathroom were very clean. Restaurant downstairs was nice. Breakfast is included and it is good. Staff is very helpful.
- The facilities were clean and comfortable and ideal for my stay and the breakfast was very welcome in the morning.
- Good location, friendly staff, up-kept and comfortable rooms, no real complaints!
- The terrace was an unexpected pleasure as well as the friendly smiles on arrival. This place certainly deserves more than one star!
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located in Merejo, Pension Atlantico has a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the hostel, the rooms have a desk. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at Pension Atlantico.Finisterre is 17 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Our stay here was amazing. We booked late on in the day and the staff were able to cater for us nonetheless. We were even able to choose our breakfast time which is a huge luxury, especially on a Sunday! The parking was great and it is well placed between Muxia and a nearby beach which was fantastic!
The fact that I was able to get a refund for the second d night as u needed to be closer to the centre for the next morning !
The lady running it was lovely
- Good place, close to the beach, Quite calm. Good to spend one night. Breakfast is included and free parking space outside.
- Es un alojamiento sencillo, cuya propietaria, Lita se esfuerza por que disfrutes al máximo de la estancia. Cada día nos recomendaba lugares que visitar y actividades.El desayuno casero y con zumo de naranja natural. Ubicado en una zona muy tranquila y con playas impresionantes a 5 minutos.
- Todo moi bo. A amabilidade da xerente e a sua familia
Hostel Monasterio de Moraime
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi, Hostel Monasterio de Moraime is located in Moraime. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Moraime, like hiking.Finisterre is 16 miles from Hostel Monasterio de Moraime, while Noya is 40 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location with superb views of the monastery! We are a family of five and booked a whole dorm to ourselves. Breakfast was included so there was delicious fresh bread and coffee which was a bonus!
Las estancias y los alrededores.
Es un lugar con encanto
- Шикарный восстановленный монастырь и уникальная церковь.
- Sobre todo el trato del personal lo hace muy recomendable, las instalaciones están bien y muy limpias. Recomendable cien por cien.
- Da simpatia dos funcionários e da beleza da envolvente do local. O pão do pequeno almoço era fresco e muito saboroso.
Albergue O Logoso
Albergue O Logoso is set in O Logoso, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Offering traditional Galician décor, this hostel has dorms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and terrace.Each simply decorated dorm at Albergue O Logoso has access to a shared bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.The hostel also has a small shop on site, as well as a laundry room.Cee and the coast can be reached in approximately 20 minutes by car. Santiago de Compostela is 39 mi away.
- There is an albergue that looked nice and across the street is a small hostal/pension where we stayed. On “the camino” it’s nice to have a private room with towels, sheets, bath, etc. one in a while! The albergue has a bar with food and drink and a nice terrace and it’s a half mile walk to a restaurant owned by the same family – I think they’ll drive you back and forth for dinner if you want.
- The bedroom was comfortable and clean, with a good bathroom and a good supply of hot water. I had a lovely view of fields with horses in. I had not passed a cashpoint for some days and was low on money but they didn’t quibble about me paying for everything by card. I enjoyed meeting other walkers in the cafe and the food was good.
- They have a nice cafe / restaurant attached to the Albergue. There is also a kitchen but there are 0 shops in Logoso.
- Great location to Camino trail. The bunk areas were very nice with wood fireplace downstairs. Good food.
The location is at well needed rest place for Camino. The owners and staff well very welcoming and friendly and the room was nicely prepared, super clean and cafe / restaurant food great.
Really good value
Albergue Casa Manola
Albergue Casa Manola in Abeleiras features a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is included.The shared bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Santiago de Compostela is 37 miles from the hostel, while Finisterre is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 45 miles from Albergue Casa Manola.
- The restaurant was phenomenal with great food and good friendly service.
- I loved this place, cozy home, comfortable bed and an amazing shower. Best place to rest after many km walking. The restaurant is nice as well. Good food and good money value.
El pueblo de Oliveiroa, es como una pequeña Marbella en el medio de una gran área ganadera.
Todo está pulcramente cuidado. El lugar compenso mi mala planificación del viaje
- Los dueños bastante amables. La comida buena y barata.
Albergue Arribada is offering accommodations in Muxia. Some rooms at the property feature a balcony with a sea view.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave. Guest rooms have a closet.Finisterre is 18 miles from Albergue Arribada, while Noya is 42 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book a stay here.
Amazing Staff, Location and facilities.
Aure and Judith are adorable
- So pleased to arrive to hear a cheery, ‘we’ve been expecting you’ upon our arrival. Very pleasantly surprised by our accommodations which exceeded our expectations in every way. The place is beautiful, spotlessly clean, well thought out with all a weary traveller’s needs met. We were there in the ‘quieter’ season so not so lively. Great little town to walk around and restaurants and markets all close by. Would HIGHLY recommend.
- Everything was clean and comfortable with plenty os space. Great rooftop area to hang clothes (or there’s a washer and dryer in basement) or enjoy the view.
- Dorm beds had curtains, there was a small balcony to the room and the rooftop had wonderful views. The kitchen facilities were excellent. Audi on reception was extra helpful and very bubbly.
Albergue da Costa
Albergue da Costa offers private and shared rooms, a shared garden, a terrace with sea views and free WiFi throughout in Muxía. The beach is 2,650 feet away.Modern rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, bed linen and towels and a shared bathroom. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared living room.You can get tourist information of the area at Albergue da Costa and the property also offers a bicycle garage, lockers and a laundry service at an extra cost.You will find bars and restaurants within 1,650 feet from the property and the closest supermarket is 1,000 feet away.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 52 mi from the hostel and the beautiful Costa da Morte Norte Coast is 40 minutes’ drive away. There is free parking on site.
- It was the best albergue for us for 18 days of our Camino: clean, comfortable, friendly staff and amazing view from terrace on the ocean!
- A lovely welcome after 32km last day of walking Camino for 40 days. Checked in and shown around. Dorm room was excellent, I managed to get the single bed in the corner so nice and quiet even though fully booked. Terrific place.
- Log burning stove to keep us warm. Good welcome from the hospitalier. Great view of the sea.
- Great place! The view from the living room is amazing! Great value for the price, definitely would recommend it. The nicest room has a double bed and a view on the town and the ocean, top floor beside the kitchen.
- Beautiful seaside location. Super friendly staff. Awesome facility with kitchen and deck overlooking the ocean.
One of our best sellers in Muxia! Located in Muxia, Muxia Mare features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, each room has a closet. Selected rooms include a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.Finisterre is 18 miles from Muxia Mare. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Muxia Mare is a great hostel, exceptionally clean, great friendly helpful staff, real sheets & towels, beds even have curtains which offers privacy (not common in a hostel)
Great room with wonderful view of the sea!! Comfortable bed, good bathroom & reception staff very friendly & helpful.
Kitchen facilities in hostel area sufficient for our needs, however didn’t cook anything only made tea & coffee
- Excellent place to stay after walking to Muxia. Staff friendly and check in a breeze. Private room had an ocean view and pillows were great. The two free beers were the icing on the cake!
- You could see the water from some of the beds and the private room. The staff was kind, friendly, and very helpful. The facility was immaculate!
- Wonderful staff, clean spacious bathrooms, quiet, family run
Albergue Bela Muxia
Albergue Bela Muxia is offering accommodations in Muxia. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain units at Albergue Bela Muxia also offer a seating area.Finisterre is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Noya is 42 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles away.
Excellent kitchen facilities
Fantastic attentive staff, arrived and given complimentary cake, homemade soup and roasted chestnuts
Lovely, bright modern complex
- Warm & welcoming. Love the fresh homemade soups they made for us!!!! And chestnuts! It was free!!!!! Delicious!!!
- Friendly and inviting staff made for a lovely welcome on arrival including some lovely hot soup! Extremely well-organised with answers to every question asked. Favours such as storage of packs and provision of Muxia certificate available! Location perfect! Nice and quite and well-ventilated. Facilities including great kitchen, large bathrooms and personal lighting and USN ports + wifi.
- Fantastic hostel, with an extremely friendly staff. I felt like I was home and really living the Camino spirit. Highly recommended
- Love this hostel. It is clean, comfortable, spacious, airy & welcoming. I had a great nights sleep on a comfortable bed – a true blessing on the camino. Great facilities especially the kitchen & light & plug at bed. Located right in the heart of Muxia. I will return.
- Excellent kitchen facilities
Top Hostels In Bamiro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bamiro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bamiro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bamiro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!