10 Best Hostels To Stay In Badalona Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Badalona Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Badalona Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Badalona Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Badalona Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Badalona Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Badalona Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Badalona Catalonia:
Be Dream Hostel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in front of Pep Venture Metro Station, Be Dream Hostel is just 15 minutes from Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia. It offers rooms with air conditioning and heating and free WiFi .Common amenities include a large kitchen, a dining room and several lounges with board games, a TV and DVDs. Laundry services are also available.Be Dream is set in a converted primary school in the suburb of Badalona. The beach is a 5-minute walk away.The hostel organizes beach parties and pub crawls. Staff can also provide free maps and tourist information.
- Friendly and very helpful staff. 24h reception. The hostel is near subway station, so it’s not a problem to get to Barcelona centre. We’ve got upgrade, so instead of twin room got room for 4 persons. As result we had lots of space. Fine beds. It’s not far from the beach.
- Big room and confortable bed, feet away from subway, and nice receptionist
- Good stuff (except one crazy person). Good location near metro station, clean and big kitchen, a lot of free place for chilling
- The locker system as superb, using the same card system as the doors and clearly matched to the number on the side of the bed. My bed was close to power sockets which meant it was perfect for me to charge my devices without fear of it being stolen 🙂 It so happened that I ended up staying in a room with other travellers who were also attending the same event, and the other room mates were also a joy to meet.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very relaxed environment.
Mellow Eco-Hostel is located in a quiet suburb of Barcelona, a 10-minute walk from Maragall Metro Station. It offers panoramic city views from its rooftop terrace.This eco-friendly hostel offers beds in dormitories, twin and family rooms, as well as a fully equipped apartment. The heated rooms and dormitories have access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Most rooms have a balcony.There is a communal area with a dining room and free WiFi. Computers can be used at no extra cost. The shared kitchen is equipped with fridge and microwave.Gaudi’s Guell Park is a 30-minute walk from the property and Sagrada Familia is 25 minutes away by metro. A 35-minute metro ride takes you to Plaza Cataluña Square in central Barcelona.
Horta-Guinardó is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, architecture and city walks.
- 2 mint walk Supermercado, very good view from the window and terrace, frandly people,
- Friendly staff/room quite small but with good view of the city/bed quite comfy with AC/bus stop right in front of the door/lovely terrace and balcony (I enjoyed the early morning coffee on the terrace)/well-equipped kitchen/hair dryers/cheap price compared to other hostels in BCN.
- Mostly we just liked the friendly staff, that was working at the reception. Other than that, there is nothing much to like about the hostel but maybe the low price.
- Kitchen is closeid from 12 ok to 8 am. I couldn’t take my water and food from the fridge, since I had an early flight.
- The staff is really friendly, tactful and helpful. The sense of humour is rated for 5 stars out of 5 🙂 Nice terrace.
Ant Hostel Barcelona
Located opposite Parc de la Ciutadella Park in central Barcelona, Ant Hostel Barcelona offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout. Arc de Triomf Metro Station is 1,650 feet away.Rooms at this hostel feature air conditioning and parquet floors. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Guests can make use of the shared kitchen.Ant Hostel Barcelona also offers luggage storage as well as lockers, and bicycles are available for rent on site.Barcelona’s Born Neighborhood and its many bars and restaurants are in the surrounding streets.Picasso Museum is a 10-minute walk away and Barceloneta Beach is 1.2 mi from Ant Hostel Barcelona. Plaza Catalunya, with direct buses to Barcelona Airport, is 20 minutes’ walk, while Estación del Nord, with direct buses to Girona-Costa Brava Airport, is just 1640 feet’ walk.
- Everything is great, the only thing that could be better is some area with activities to meet new people. I have barely seen anyone other than during breakfast
- Great location. The kitchen had everything needed.
- The location is excellent and the staff is very nice.
- The location was great, breakfast was good and staff friendly. The curtains on the beds were nice.
- Very clean and spacious. Great continental breakfast.
Located in Barcelona’s Gracia Neighborhood, 6 minutes’ walk from Verdaguer Metro Station, BcnSportHostels features a sun terrace and offers accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.The property offers female and mixed dormitories with bunk beds and individual reading lamps. Extra-large beds are available. Towels are not included, and are available for rent or purchase at reception.Guests staying at BcnSportHostels will have discounted rates for a next-door gym equipped with a variety of sports facilities.You can also enjoy a spa with a hot tub, male and female sauna, and a fully equipped fitness area.Guests have access to a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, and freezer. There is also a bar and vending machines.From the hostel you can walk to the modernist Paseo de Gracia Avenue, with its boutique fashion stores, and reach Plaça Catalunya in 20 minutes. Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia is 1 metro stop away, and the journey is less than 10 minutes.
Gràcia is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and architecture.
- Location to Park Guell and Sagrada Familia, Staff all friendly, accommodation was spacious, clean and the shower was awesome👍🏻 Fantastic value for money😀
- Loved the friendly and helpful nature of the staff, the location was great, and the rooms were good value for money.
- Staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The hostel was clean and the location was great.
- Its a different experience with all sports stuff inside the hostel.
Nice hostel in a really good area with the main sights in a 30 minute walking distance which is handy. The room was always clean and the beds comfy.
Atmosphere was not the best but alright. Kitchen was clean but missing a water boiler.
All in all, i‘d probably stay again.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. This modern, eco-friendly hostel offers a terrace with city views and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is set 10 minutes’ walk from Nova Icaría Beach and the Olympic Port.Rooms at Twentytú Hostel are shared or private with a maximum of 4 beds and an private bathroom. All include individual lockers and sheets. Towels can be rented at reception.There is a communal kitchen, a chill-out lounge and dining areas. Various bars and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk and Razzmatazz nightclub is 650 feet away.The property organizes events, guided tours and activities and bike rental is available. Ciutadella Park is 10 minutes’ walk away and L’Auditori Theater and Catalan National Theater are 5 minutes’ walk away.Hostel Twentytú is 5 minutes’ walk from Marina Metro Station, 3 stops from Plaza Catalunya. Nord Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The lounge area downstairs was great. Cooking facilities were good. Loved having a pool table. Friendly atmosphere among staff and guests – nice mix of nationalities
- The amenities are great, really clean and confortable
- Great value for a family stay. Have stayed in hostels in England before and this measures up well particularly for a family stay. The hostel was clean and welcoming. There were lots of nationalities staying there but everyone was considerate towards each other. The room was compact but had under bed drawers as well as lockers to keep belongs safe whilst out and about. Beds were comfortable. The hostel was close to a metro station which made it easy to get around Barcelona. We were able to use the small kitchen to cook meals with ease.
- We were expecting a budget accommodation, but for the price it could have at least the bed sheets and some soap in the toilet … But it was clean 🙂 Also the location was not that great, although really close to the public transport system, the surroundings were just deserted , not many open shops or people walking the streets at any time of the day…
- My first time to a hostel. It reminded me of university days, four girls living together. The room we booked has its own bathroom and toilet, so quiet convenient.
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia
Sant Jordi Hostel Sagrada Familia is located just moments from Gaudi’s Sagrada Familia Church. It offers dorm rooms, private rooms and apartment-style accommodations. Free WiFi access in available most areas.Featuring skateboard-themed décor and an indoor mini-ramp, the hostel offers a shared guest kitchen and lounge, as well as a stylish lobby with computer facilities.All dormitory rooms and triple rooms are located in the hostel area, and have heating, air-conditioning and individual lockers and shelves with a reading light and plug.All private double and single rooms are located upstairs from the hostel in the apartment-style area, and include heating and fans. Guests in this area have use of a shared kitchen and living room.Sant Jordi Hostel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Sant Pau Metro Station, giving easy access to all parts of the city.
- The location was very lively. It was easy to connect with other guests thanks to the daily evening events. Overall good and clean place.
- great atmosphere, Milenia was making trip different from others with party organisations, we really enjoyed, definitely worth for young people.
- The location of the hostal is very convenient, there are few bus stops nearby, and a small market in front which makes it super convenient, and is quite close from La Sagrada Familia (like 10 mins?). The room I was at, was basically an apartment which was nice, not overcrowded or stuff!
- Awesome facilities ! One of the better hostels / backpackers I’ve stayed at.
- Good supermarkets and cafes close by. Metro stations not far away.
Amistat Beach Hostel Barcelona
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Amistat Beach Hostel is 650 feet from Poble Nou Metro Station and 5 minutes’ walk from Bogatell and Mar Bella Beaches. It offers a 24-hour reception and free WiFi.Accommodations is in dormitory rooms, all with heating and air conditioning. There are individual lockers with electronic keys. Bed linen and pillows are provided, and beds include a reading light and plug for recharging electronic devices. Shared bathroom facilities include showers and hairdryers.Spacious common areas include a games room and a large terrace. Free pasta for cooking is available at the shared kitchen and packed lunches can be requested. There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. Laundry facilities are available and free lugagge storage is subject to availability.The Amistat is on a pedestrian street, within a few minutes’ walk of 2 busy shopping streets with bars and restaurants. Poblenou’s municipal market, La Unió, is nearby. You can reach central Barcelona in 10 minutes by Metro.
- Location was excellent. It was nice they offered free pasta. Staff was friendly and easy to communicate with. They also offered different activities to help acclimate to Barcelona.
- Pep was great upon our late arrival – everything was ready for us. thank you for all your help! 🎖 Pep A+++
- Big thank you Gorazio, for being so nice and friendly! And for suggestions about dinner around the corner. The hostel is one of those where stuff is making your stay comfortable at first place. I really enjoyed and will visit again.
- Beach is very close to the area and they have a comfy terrace. Staff was friendly.
- Really clean and the staff is nice and professional. Has a good kitchen with free pasta and the breakfast (for 3.5 euros) is good.
No Limit Hostel Graffiti
Aimed at young people, this lively modern hostel is set in 2 minutes’ walk from Encants Metro Station. Decorated with graffiti art, it offers free WiFi and a terrace, 10 minutes’ walk from the Sagrada Familia.The bright dormitory rooms at No Limit Hostel Graffiti feature a balcony. All include bunk beds and access to a shared en-suite or exterior bathroom. Sheets are included.There is a shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and air-conditioned lounge and dining areas. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.No Limit Hostel Graffiti is 1,650 feet from Glories Shopping Center next to the Agbar Tower. Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter and Las Ramblas are 4 metro stops from Encants. Poblenou Beach is 1.2 mi away.The hostel has a 24-hour reception and offers free luggage storage and bicycle parking. Buses to Plaza Catalunya pass 650 feet away.
- The Staff is really one of the best one, the yare really freindly and open. If I asked for something, they helped me immediately. And the location could not be better. If you like alternarive sigths, worth to stay here.
- Chill hostel, chill terrace, comfy beds, and great dinner.
Staff very nice! Especially the girl at the reception, Emma!
They give free dinner every night.
The shower in the female dormitory!
Nice rooftop terrace
The receptionists were good. Sam in particular was a lovely lad, but the vibe, cleanliness and excessive rules “no drinking” e.g. and NO LIFT!?! were just poor.
The receptionists were all good, and I even met one of the manager were good too… In comparison to other places, the facilities were poor.
Good social atmosphere and very good price.
I like the curtains on the bunk beds that makes it private.
Arc House Barcelona – Youth Hostel
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Arc House is a youth hostel, located centrally in Barcelona, just 1,150 feet from Arc de Triomf Metro Station. Free WiFi is available at the hostel and there are lockers in each room.Mixed and same-sex dormitory rooms are available at Arc House, and all come with bunk beds and feature a bright interior. Bathrooms are shared.Guests can make use of laundry facilities for a supplement. Lockers are also available and padlocks can be rented at reception.The hostel offers access to computers, as well as a shared kitchen and dining area. Arc House provides luggage storage, a ticket service and a tour desk.A range of bars, shops and restaurants are located 10 minutes’ walk away. Plaza de Cataluña, Las Ramblas and La Barceloneta Beach are within 20 minutes´ walk. Barcelona El-Prat Airport is 9.9 mi away
- Everything! The man that works there is really lovely and helpful, our room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds also had a heater/ aircon. There is 2 kitchens and massive shared spaces to relax or meet people. I’d stay here again for sure. The location couldn’t get much better. Close to buses and trains and waking up walking past the arc dear triomf 🥰😍
- near with beach and metro station, its like school academic, very safe with teenagers =))
- Hostel is spacios, many place for rest and lounge.
- Modern and clean hostel with very friendly atmosphere
- Clean, spacious room, nice bathrooms, friendly staff.
Yeah Barcelona Hostel
Ideally located, 10 minutes’ walk from both Gaudi’s masterpieces La Pedrera and La Sagrada Familia, Yeah Barcelona Hostel offers free WiFi and 24-hour reception.All rooms at Yeah Barcelona Hostel come with a private bathroom with shower and bed linen.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and a dinner including a set menu, is prepared at night at the on-site kitchen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Many supermarkets are in the surrounding streets; and trendy bars, restaurants and shops can be found on the many public squares in the Gracia District, 15 minutes’ walk away. The closest metro station is Verdaguer, 1,650 feet away.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and shopping.
- The hostel is well-connected, with a metro station 3 mins away.
- Hospitality, cleaning, friendly guys working there
- The staff was very friendly. I liked that they remembered my name and was greeted every time I stepped out and returned at night. They provided a very welcoming atmosphere and really made it a social space. Provided outings every night to “break the ice” and get to know fellow hostel mates. They also provided a walking free tour everyday, which is a great way to get yourself familiar with Barcelona and give you an idea of which places are best to explore further.
- Breakfast was enjoyable like at even more, bed perfectly clean. Staff is very helpful and friendly atmosphere.
That was my first experience of staying in the hostel. Actually, I was pleasantly impressed. There’s warm and comfortable atmosphere, very friendly staff! Rooms are clean and good wide beds are there. Fast free wi-fi is everywhere. Stuff gives free sightseeing tour every morning. It’s quite interesting, if it’s your first time in Barcelona.
It also has a good location: metro station(Verdauger) in 5min., Sagrada Familia, Gaudi houses in 10min. Nice place, next time I’ll choose it, definitely.
Top Hostels In Badalona Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Badalona Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Badalona Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Badalona Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!