10 Best Hostels To Stay In Bacarot Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Bacarot Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bacarot Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bacarot Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bacarot Valencia Community. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bacarot Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bacarot Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Bacarot Valencia Community:
La Florida offers accommodations in Alicante.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juzgados is 2,950 feet from La Florida, while Bulevar plaza is 1.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5 mi from La Florida.
- It’s great for the money I’ve paid: 15 Euro per night in a room with a private bathroom incl. breakfast. And i’t an Albergue hostel, which means you’ll definitely meet people from all over the world.
- The room was cheap and the building is quite near to the seaside.
- Nothing. Not even the fact that I had a private bathroom.
- The price was cheap, but that’s all what keeps this hotel rated.
- Very busy Hostel. Booking was cut short due to hostel being designated as an immigration centre for some refugees that were due to arrive. Easy access and clean room however.
Chameleon Hostel Alicante
Located in Alicante, 1,950 feet from the train station, Chameleon Hostel Alicante features a rooftop terrace with an outdoor seating area.Air-conditioned and heated for an additional fee, all rooms have free WiFi and lockers. Shared bathrooms are located either inside or outside the rooms. Towels can be rented on site.The property also offers a shared lounge and a kitchen. Packed lunches are available on request.You will find shops and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property. Alicante Port is 1.1 mi away and the beach can be reached in around 30 minutes on foot.
- Decor and colours in seating eating area very nice. Fridge and microwave for use and small hot plate for cooking. Young lady on reception every evening very helpful & polite. Mattress I had was comfortable.
- Its normal hostel nothing special nothing bad. wifi its good! Near train station walk about 15 minutes
- It’s located near the Alicante Terminal. If you’re tired from a long train ride or just need an overnight to catch an early train the next day, it’s perfect. Girl at reception was really nice and very helpful when my key card for the locker didn’t work.
Great hostel with friendly staff and extremely clean and secure facilities. You get a keycard to acsess both the building, the room AND your locker.
Beds were comfy, bathrooms and facilities super clean and well maintained. About a 15 minute walk down to the beach.
- Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and all over a great experience.
Hola Hostel Alicante
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a shared lounge, Hola Hostel Alicante is located in Alicante. Around 600 feet from Central Market, the property is also 2,100 feet away from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and offers free WiFi. The property has a shared kitchen, and luggage storage for guests.Explanada de España Boulevard is half a mile from the hostel. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 9 miles from Hola Hostel Alicante.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Olé offers accommodations in Alicante, 15 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s Postiguet Beach. There is a games room and bar on site.Each dormitory offers air conditioning and soundproofing. They all have individual reading lamps and lockers. Guests have access to shared bathrooms.The ground floor has a kitchen and guests can make use of the microwave and fridge. There is also a patio and a common room with a bar, board games, cable TV, table football, instruments and books.The hostel also offers bike hire and car hire. Bulevar plaza is 1,650 feet from Hostel Olé, while Santa Barbara Castle is a 30-minutes walk away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- The Staff and ideas to bring people together are super nice. The place is comfortable and the atmosphere great.
- The hostel facilities were good and value for money on my short stay there .
- This hostel is a family run buisness, From the moment you step through the doors you can feel the love and you can call it a second home or if your like me you call it home now?! My stay here was and is that good that i now work at the hostel so if you visit the hostel expect to see me and my family working in the evenings socialising in the bar area ???, Hope to see you soon at hostel ole✌?????
- The ambiance in the hostel felt like home. That’s really something when you’re experiencing that in only three nights at a hostel. Thanks for that ❤️
- I liked that I got free food and a cup of tea, and that I had some nice chats with some people.
San Vicente Rooms Hostel
One of our best sellers in Alicante! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alicante, San Vicente Rooms is 650 feet from Central Market. This hostel offers a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and free WiFi. Some rooms have a balcony with a city view.At the hostel, every room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at San Vicente Rooms also have a seating area. All units will provide guests with an oven.Popular points of interest near the accommodations include Procathedral of San Nicolás de Bari, Town Hall Square and Museum of Contemporary Art. Alicante Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Everything was super, the host Donatella is very lovely and charming person, we would like to return to her house one day.
- Superb location, close to beach, public transport, Central Mercado…, very kind and helpful Donatella, for the price the best.
- excellent location , easy check in , friendly very helpful landlady … lovely guests
- The host was fantastic, so welcoming and helpful!
- Donatella is an amazing person, she is really nice, helpful and friendly. Also, she texted me a day before check in to make sure my arrival will be smooth.
The Market Hostel
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Alicante, 1,500 feet from Central Market, The Market Hostel provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, less than 0.6 miles from Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari, a 12-minute walk from Explanada de España Boulevard and 0.7 miles from Museum of Contemporary Art. Bulevar plaza is 0.8 miles away.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Town Hall Square is 0.8 miles from the hostel, while Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- This is a super lovely new hostel! I love that the beds have a curtain around them which makes everything feel more private even though it’s a 10bed hostel. I really recommend this place
- Todo me pareció fantástico, pero nada supera al personal decla recepción. Totalmente atentos, ayudando y pendientes de cada cosa que necesites. Sin duda sois la leche!! Mi mas enhorabuena por el excelente trabajo que haceis
- Molt ben situat. El personal un 10, i la seva família també.
- La amabilidad de la dirección del hostel, se agradece siempre el buen trato. ¡La ubicación es inmejorable!
el lugar es nuevo y esta muy bien, además las literas son cómodas y con privacidad.
X Hostel Alicante
Located 5 minutes’ walk from Alicante Train Station, X Hostel Alicante offers shared and private rooms, common areas with free WiFi and computers, and a rooftop terrace.Guests have access to shared bathrooms and bed linen is included. There is also a fully equipped shared kitchen for guest use. Free tea and coffee is offered in the mornings.You can meet other guests on the rooftop terrace, common room and games area, which has board games, table tennis and book swap. Staff also organize weekly pub crawls. There is no curfew at the hostel.Within 5 minutes’ walk of X Hostel you will find a supermarket, restaurants and bars. Located in a quiet neighborhood, the city center is less than 10 minutes’ walk away.Alicante Beach is a 20-minute walk from the hostel. The airport bus stops 5 minutes’ walk away and takes around 20 minutes.
Size of Room.
Service (tour at hostel)
Personal integrate with guests. (Maybe to mutch?).
Owners and their dog hang around.
The hostel has a hostel-feel, the sosial part is easy here.
Super friendly stuff integrated neatly into the hostel life (more like good friends who show you around).
Always clean surfaces everywhere (you could see people from the stuff cleaning here and there all around the clock).
Very cozy common places like a rooftop terrace and a chill out space at the ground floor.
Shared kitchen with a bowl full of free stuff to also share with each other.
- Great people at the hostel, nice to hang with everyone at the terrace!
- I loved the unique style and the familiar atmosphere! Definitely a hostel I would highly recommend! The staff is so easy going and friendly.
- Really fun, social hostel. Kaina and Harry on the staff are awesome, really made sure there’s a social atmosphere and everyone’s meeting each other and having fun. Kitchen is well-equipped and guests/staff always socialize together during the evenings in the common areas.
Barrio Boutik Hostal Hostel
One of our best sellers in Alicante! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Barrio Boutik Hostal is located in Alicante’s old town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Postiguet beach. It offers free WiFi and a free basic breakfast.You can also find a variety of restaurants in Alicante’s old town.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Alicante.Barrio Boutik Hostal is located just 1,300 feet from Alicante’s marina and seafront promenade. Postiguet Beach is a 5-minute walk away, while Santa Bárbara Castle is next to the guest house.
- I’ve stayed at Barrio Boutik before. For the money, location and ease of stay, it’s one of the best that I’ve found in Alicante. Stylish and comfortable, it’s got all you might ever need as a solo traveller exploring the city.
- The staff and owner were super helpful and I followed their recommendations to some delicious food & lovely places. I’ll come back again!
- Great short stay. Night checkin was no problem. Really nice people and delicious sweet breakfast. Good hood 🙂 Would 100% recommand it. I’ll be back!
- Stuff very friendly and helpfull. Direct in the historical Center and very nearly to the beach. Our dogs where very wellcome and costfree. Very stylisch and lovely Vintage Interieur
- Very lovely and cosy room with a small terasse in the middle of the old town with 10 min. walking distance to the beach. Very bohemian and vintage style but clean!
Old Centre Inn Alicante
One of our best sellers in Alicante! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Providing free WiFi and a shared lounge, Old Centre Inn Alicante is located in Alicante, 300 feet from Town Hall Square. Popular points of interest nearby include Museum of Contemporary Art and Explanada de España Boulevard. Local points of interest like Procathedral of San Nicolas of Bari and Central Market are reachable within 1,800 feet and less than 1 km, respectively.At the hostel, each room has a balcony. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain rooms include a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Provincial Archaeology Museum of Alicante is a 17-minute walk from Old Centre Inn Alicante, while Bulevar plaza is one mile away. Alicante Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Location is very good – right at the Ayuntamiento building – close to the beach and bus stop from/to the airport.
- The location is fantastic and the bedsheets and towels were clean.
- The location is very good, is easy to go to everywhere.
- The hostel staff kept the place clean and were very responsive to requests and questions. The location is only a few blocks from the sea and a great beach where I spent a lot of time. Not quite “beach front,” but very close.
- Perfect position in Alicante near beautiful old square. The only positive about the accomodation were clean beddings and a towel.
Pensión Ayuntamiento Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the heart of Alicante, just 1 minute walk from Alicante’s Old Town and 4 minutes’ walk to Alicante Beach, Pensión Ayuntamiento hostel offers free WiFi.Decorated in blue tones, the functional rooms at this property come with a TV, air conditioning, heating, a wardrobe and mini fridge. Some rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen and there is a vending machine selling drinks onsite. The closest supermarket is 2,150 feet away.Alicante Train Station is 0.9 mi from Pensión Ayuntamiento and Alicante Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The location was great, easy to get everywhere. Everyone in the hotel was very friendly
- Basic room, clean,bright, good location, fridge wifi ok
The price and the location are good. For the price, you get what you pay for, and it was decent.
The privacy was good as I got my own bedroom.
The staff were very friendly, I loved talking with them.
- The only nice thing about this hostel was the location. It was excellent.
- Really noisy until 4am – I cut short my stay and moved hotels. Noisy from the street and walls were paper thin inside the apartment
Top Hostels In Bacarot Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bacarot Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bacarot Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bacarot Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!