10 Best Hostels To Stay In Ayangue – Top Hotel Reviews
Ayangue is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ayangue. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ayangue. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ayangue. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ayangue right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ayangue with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Ayangue.
10 Best Hostels In Ayangue:
Angauel Inn Cerro Playa Rosada
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Angauel Inn Cerro Playa Rosada is located in Palmar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.This hostel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Salinas is 20 miles from Angauel Inn Cerro Playa Rosada, and Montañita is 13 miles from the property.
- La vista a la playa es incomparable y la tranquilidad que se puede vivir allí especialmente por las noches no la encuentras en ningún otro lugar
- Personal sehr nett, Essen war lecker, Seeblick war umwerfend, es war ruhig, ideal wenn man mit dem Auto selbst anreist und ein bisschen Schmutz abkann. Ideal zum entspannen
- La alimentación y tranquilidad del lugar son incomparables.
- No hay nada que me haya gustado, para todas las personas que estan buscando un poco de”aventura” , este hostal no cumple ninguna de las expectativas.
El lugar te recibe con un “soundtrack” lleno de blues, jazz y bossanova, que con el eco del mar resuena mucho con la calma que ofrece todo el espacio. El paisaje es incomparable, infinito. El mar y su belleza se dejan ver por completo ¡Y los atardeceres! ¡Uuuffff!
La comida de la Dra. Maggi estuvo espectacular!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Oloncito offers accommodations in Olón. The hostel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montañita is 1.7 miles from Hostal Oloncito, and La Libertad is 31 miles from the property.
- Excellent and kind staff. Enjoyable stay. Comfortable beds.
Owner very helpful.
Beautifully and exotically decorated.
- Uwe, the owner, was really friendly and responded to all our requests in a timely manner. He made sure to maintain a family-type of atmosphere.
- The room was really nice and comfy. All the hostal areas were clean. The place is really near from the beach and you can easily find grocery stores. There is a section with hammocks, that was the best part.
- Our host was kind, thoughtful and worked very hard to make sure we were happy.
Tagualodge Hostel Manglaralto
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Offering free WiFi, and complimentary use of bicycles, Tagualodge Hostel Manglaralto is located Manglaralto, Ecuador centre.Featuring a garden view, all rooms at the hostel also include mosquito net, and fan. All bathrooms are equipped with a bath or shower.A 24-hour front desk and shared kitchen are available for convenience. Luggage storage is offered complimentary, and guests can enjoy the on-site library and garden.Montanita city centre is 5 minutes’ drive away. Communal Nature Reserve is 4.6 miles from the Tagualodge Hostel.
- It is the absolute best place to stay! Manglaralto is a great quiet place with a beautiful long beach. Luis is one of the nicest people and best hosts in the world! The hostel is perfect to relax and chill out. Just 15 minutes walk along the beach to Montañitas if you fancy a bit more action.
- Best wifi in Ecuador so far, and we’ve covered a lot of ground in 5 weeks. I loved being so near the stunning Mangloralto beach.
- We had a great stay in this cosy place and that was all thanks to the kind, thoughtful and fun owner..thank you, Luis!
Awesome place to stay. It sooo relaxing, I’ve stayed here for a week, and then for 2 more weeks 😀
30min walk to Montanita by the beach.
- I came for a week and stayed for a month. Luis the owner is a GREAT guy. Speaks fluent English/Spanish. He showed me around town… where to shop, restaurants, bars, etc. The Lodge is centrally located, yet quiet and very safe! Nice to have a kitchen to cook my own meals, after traveling for several months.
Mauna Suites and Hostal
One of our top picks in Montañita – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mauna Suites and Hostal offers accommodations in Montañita, just 30 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Libertad is 29 miles from Mauna Suites and Hostal, and Puerto López is 19 miles from the property.
- Nice atmosphere, friendly staff and a quiet room with view on the ocean. Beach and town centre were only 5 mins walking.
- Nice stay. We had a problem with our room when we arrived but we were moved to another without any problem at all. Breakfast simple but filling. Location is great, close to everything in Montanita but far enough away to escape the noise when needed. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- It has been soooooo nice! I stayed 14 days and I loved it very much. The personal is very friendly and so lovely. It felt like being at home. Thank you so much!
- Double room included a kitchen sink and Breyer for cooking.
- Rooms are nicely furnished and stylish. Nice terrace for chilling out on. It’s a little out of the centre but not far and I’ve put that as a plus point…
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Swisspoint offers accommodations in Montañita. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 30 miles from Hotel Swisspoint, and La Libertad is 29 miles from the property.
- Nice room with TV and Aircon. Nice pool area with Iguanas! Good location. Close to everything but away from the noise
- away from the loud electronic music of central maybe 12 diferente discos blasting away.
- Out of town enough to be quiet but walking distance from the action
- It was a little bit away from the downtown noise, so that is nice
- Great quiet location but only a minute from the beach and bars, lots of iguanas in the trees above the pool. Nice courtyard, not many other people so get seats and the pool to yourself. Reasonable price as montanita is quite expensive – cheapest we saw was 8 dollar dormitory rooms.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Ummagumma offers accommodations in Montañita. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 30 miles from Hotel Ummagumma, and La Libertad is 29 miles away.
- i liked the location. it was far enough away where you avoided the noise and activity of the ‘party’ area, but close enough to walk to where you needed to go with ease.
- 5 min from the centre so you do not hear the load music from the party. Nice room top terrace and good breakfast
– Location was just fine (close enough to the beach, although you have to cross a busy road)
– good WiFi
- El lugar me pareció simpático, la ubicación también estuvo bien porque no estaba en el centro de Montañita. Lo mejor del desayuno un boloncito.
- Excelente atencion las 24/7, la piscina en la terraza , ubicacion dem hotel , no hay bulla se puede dormir tranquilo
Hostal Casa Taisha
One of our best sellers in Montañita! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Casa Taisha is located in Montañita, just 30 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. La Libertad is 29 miles from Hostal Casa Taisha, and Puerto López is 19 miles away.
- Helpful staff and close to everything in a quiet area.
Location is good in a street between main road and the beach and away from te noise.
They give towels.
Staff is friendly and flexible.
Fully equipped Kitchen.
- The hostel is less than 5min walking from the town, quiet, clean and comfy. It’s 20m away from the beach, and a kitchen is available with a fridge for everybody. Unfortunately it was raining and muddy when i was there, but the place was cleaned everyday. The girls are really friendly and helpful, it was a real pleasure to stay there for 2 weeks ! I definitely recommend this place if you wanna party in town and sleep well after 😉
- Really good place to be with friends and meet new people.
- Awesome manager!!! Super comfortable, felt like I was in my own home. Really clean. Close to the beach.
Casa Roja Hostel
One of our best sellers in Montañita! Located in Montañita, 30 miles from Salinas, Casa Roja Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. La Libertad is 30 miles from Casa Roja Hostel, and Puerto López is 19 miles from the property.
- We always come back to Casa Roja. The host is very kind and always willing to help. Also the hostal is not next the town, so whenever we wanted to party we just had to walk 5 min, If not we just chill in the house or the pool or right on the beach (which is in front of hostal)
- Very confortable place, in front of the beach, perfect cost vs value
Great location – backing onto the beach, and far enough away from town that it’s quiet, but close and easy to get to the main strip walking along the beach.
Great wifi and hot water. Fantastic kitchen!
Two very cute and playful dogs.
- Perfect location, near to the town but quiet at night. Direct at the beach. Very friendly and welcoming owner. Clean kitchen outside for all guests. Lovely!
- It was close enough to the downtown bars but far enough away to not hear the loud music.
Hostal Yaku Montañita
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Yaku Montañita offers accommodations in Montañita.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 30 miles from Hostal Yaku Montañita, and La Libertad is 29 miles from the property.
- The staff is made up of really kind, laid back and attentive people, it was a pleasure meeting them. The position is very good, less than 5mins walk from the centre but sufficiently far from the noise. Wifi very good as well. Recommended!
- location wasn´t near to the center so it was really quiet
- me gusto mucho la cama la tv y el aire de la habitacioon, aunque deberian ser un poco mas grandes las pantallas de tv. De lo contrario super bien todo.
- La atención y preocupación del administrador muy atento porque estemos cómodos la habitación bastante confortable
- Muy cerca a centro de Montañita pero suficiente lejos para dormir con tranquilizad.
Hostel El Gran Azul Olon
One of our best sellers in Olón! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel El Gran Azul Olon offers accommodations in Olón, just 2.1 miles from Montañita.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.La Libertad is 31 miles from Hostel El Gran Azul Olon, and Puerto López is 17 miles from the property.
- The hostel is small, clean, and comfortable. The best thing is that you get a private room with a private bathroom for very cheap. It’s close to the beach and I met great people there. WiFi in the room was good.
- It’s a nice friendly place that offers great value for money. The place actually offers private rooms with private bathroom and towels, and fast wifi connection. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff is very friendly and nice which gives the place a homely feeling. It’s located in the hearth of Olon, opposite the mail square and just few minutes walk to the beach. There are many restaurants and places to dine around the facility.
- The place is close to the beach, it’s cheap and the staff are friendly.
- The ladies (owners) are really nice. Location is perfect. Super price.
- I liked the vibe of the place there where nice people and the location is good.
Top Hostels In Ayangue Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ayangue to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ayangue but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ayangue. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!