10 Best Hostels To Stay In Avellaneda Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Avellaneda Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Avellaneda Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Avellaneda Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Avellaneda Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Avellaneda Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Avellaneda Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Avellaneda Basque Country:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bide-Ona offers accommodations in Portugalete, 2,300 feet from Vizcaya Bridge.All rooms are heated and have a wardrobe.There is a shared lounge at the property with flat-screen TV and a communal area with a microwave, fridge and coffee and tea facilities.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- Very friendly helpful owner – gregarious character! Very good breakfast and nice intimate setting.
- Great hostel, amazing breakfast! Martin and Begonia were great hosts and made my stay a really wonderful experience. I definitely recommend the place! 🙂
- Great place, nice set up with good kitchen and very clean. Very nice people
Very friendly and helpful staff. Clean, cozy.
Good value for money.
One of the best albergue I have ever stayed.
- Very helpful owner. Came after me when I left my glasses behind. He was very friendly and welcoming!
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel offers shared rooms with lockers and free WiFi 20 minutes’ walk from Bilbao city center. Deusto Metro Station is 600 metes away. The Guggenheim Museum is a 20-minute walk from the property, while the Euskalduna Palace is a 10-minute walk away.Rooms feature bunk beds and come with shared bathrooms. Guests can make use of a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. Laundry service is available upon request.You can get tourist information of the area at the hostel and there is also a bicycle rental service.Ría de Bilbao Sea Museum is within 2,800 feet of Bilbao Akelarre Hostel. You can walk to the University of Deusto in under 20 minutes and the University of Sarriko is a 10-minute walk away. San Mames Football Stadium is only 5 minutes away by car. Bilbao Airport is 7.5 mi away.
- The place was very clean, and the staff was super nice and flexible. We were supposed to arrive during the day, but eventually we arrived in the middle of the night – that was not a problem, everything was ready to accomodate us. Whatever we needed, they were ready to help us.
- There is only few I could say about my liking of the hostel…. In an over all look unfortunaltely I did not like it. The people I met there where realy nice, but this has nothing to do with the hostel itself. Depending on the staff there is and in case you do not have any complaints, they are quite nice and helping. But, if you have a complaint: prepare for a realy bad discussion with the staff.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful, and are happy to assist travellers who arrive early/late, although this wasn’t my case. The breakfast was simple but sufficient, and there was free coffee and tea all day. The rooms were generally clean and spacious. The no-noise after 11pm rule is also appreciated by those who want to sleep.
- Staff were extremely helpful – I arrived after 00:30 and everything arranged for me, to enter, key, where to sleep, breakfast and a letter with sweetie…that was my first sweetie to start my Pilgrimage with. Thank you!
- Place was close to downtown and quiet. I liked the price and the sympathy of the host. It is a simple hostel but you have everything you need to spend a good night for a few bucks. Definitely recommend this place for travelers.
Albergue Areitz Soroa Casa Rural
Areitz Soroa is set in Arce, 20 mi from Bilbao and 14 mi from Castro-Urdiales. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Isla is 43 mi from Areitz Soroa, while Valle De Villaverde is 9.3 mi away. Bilbao Airport is 22 mi from the property.
- Your host receives you with a very warm welcome. this charming hostel is in a fantastic setting and very family friendly, plus a delicious self service breakfast to get you started for the day.
- The place is a hostel so expect hostel-like comfort. That said, it had everything you could need, including a kitchen, full en-suite, etc. If you have kids, the owners also run a small farm, bake bread, etc.
- The location was great, close enough to go for a day to Bilbao, lovely surroundings. The owner Jon was very friendly, helpful and chatty.
- Very friendly owner! He even served us some breakfast, tea and coffee though we thought it was not included. Great quiet place to stay and relax for few days!
- Todo, el dueño muy amable, las intalaciones muy bien muy limpias, en general todo muy bien
Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel is set next to the A8 Motorway and is 10 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao. Surrounded by gardens and sports grounds, this hostel features a buffet restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each modern room and dorm at Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel has heating, a desk and a private or shared bathroom. All accommodations offers views of Bilbao.There is a shared lounge area with a TV and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can make use of sports facilities including football, basketball courts and table tennis. Free parking is available onsite for cars and bikes.Olabeaga and Autonomía train stations are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Aterpetxea, and connect you to the city center in 10 minutes. You can take the bus or tram to the Guggenheim Museum, 1.9 mi away.
- Fantastic views of city both from the bedroom and the dining hall. Large bedroom but very basic furnished. communal kitchen a bonus although it was very busy. the hostel was not very full so not a big problem for us but could be a problem at peak times of year. Good car parking. Bus stop to town right outside .
- great hospitality. great value. Are there hostels like this in the USA
- Staff; location; clean; comfortable; value 4 money
- The view from the hostel is amazing. Surroundings are peaceful and quite.
- It was the cheapest option in Bilbao. Stuff speak English and service desk works 24H. Beds are comfortable, everything is surprisingly clean for a hostel including toilets and showers. Even though the location is quite remote from the city center the view from rooms is great.
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Pil Pil Hostel is just a 1-minute walk from Athletic Bilbao’s iconic San Mamés Stadium. With no curfew or lock-out, it has a free welcome cocktail and dormitories with individual lockers.Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.You can use the hostel’s printer for free if you need to print out a boarding pass. There is also luggage storage and bike parking on site.Free maps and city guides are available at the front desk. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Centre is 8 minutes away.The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is a 4-minute walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
- Fabulous kitchen. Great sitting area. Coffee, tea, and snacks a real treat!
- My go-to place for a bed if I’m flying out of Bilbao on an early morning flight. Just round the corner from the main bus station so ideal for that. Friendly staff and a nice common area.
- There was a camera on the door entry system and there was an adequate supply of showers and toilets to people. Staff on 24 hrs.
- Staff are friendly, gave great advice. Bed was comfortable and clean sheets and blanket were provided upon entry. Wifi worked well, breakfast was simple but everything you need to start your day. Bathrooms were clean, other guests were respectful due to the 12 person bedroom.
- Clean linen, comfy bed. Good location as not far from the sites and bus station.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
This simple, functional hostel is set 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum. It offers heated dormitory and private rooms, 5 minutes’ walk from Deusto Metro Station.Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
The garden and the common room are great! The staff is helpful and polite
- good and fast wifi, bathroom is clean and good provided
- The hostel was in te city center near to everything. It was very clean. The staff was helpful and kind.
- Good location within an easy and pleasant walk to the Guggenheim.
Location is very near a supermarket and twenty minutes walk to the centre.
It was quiet.
One member of staff was reasonably personable.
Rooms were very clean and serviced daily.
- This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
Bilbao Central Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Just over a quarter mile from Plaza Moyua and Gran Vía Avenue, Bilbao Central Hostel features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Colorful rooms come with air conditioning and lockers.The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
– The staff is friendly
– Youthful but family-friendly
– Good central location, a few meters from Azkuna Zentroa
– Guests were nice people, mostly fellow turists and young college students
– The hostel entrance has good information about the city and some cultural activities it has to offer
Excellent price was an absolute bargain for a y
Traveller. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Free breakfast is great for the price. Good facilities everything you need.
- Central location. Facility is a very large hostel—almost industrial-feeling, yet the do a good job…clean and organized. Nice common space and ok breakfast. Good value, but definitely a big hostel—8 per room in 4 bunk beds.
- Located in between the bus station and the city center it is at a waling distance for both (if you have a suitcase, be prepared that the pavement of sidewalks are relief concrete blocks, which can slow you down significantly).
- The hotel guy is nice, breakfast is good and facilities are great
- – Cheap
Bilbao Metropolitan Hostel by Alda Hotels
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Featuring a shared lounge, Bilbao Metropolitan Hostel by Alda Hotels is located in Bilbao, 1.3 miles from San Mamés Stadium. The property is around 1.3 miles from Arriaga Theatre and 1.3 miles from Euskalduna Conference Centre and Concert Hall. Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 1.3 miles from the hostel and Casco Viejo is 1.4 miles away.All rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a coffee machine, a bath or shower, free toiletries and a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. Guest rooms include a seating area.Funicular de Artxanda is 1.5 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9 miles from Bilbao Metropolitan Hostel.
- Location, price and that they stored my bags until 23:00 the day I checked out. The lounge was also nice with big tv and also two computers.
- The price is unbeatable. They helped us get a print out of our flight ticket. Thanks for that.
- Good location, nice stuff, cozy common area. Good money/value ratio.
- Nice staff. I was allowed to use the kitchen after my “check-out”. You enter the hostel via pin, so you don’t have a key to carry around. Lockers in the room big enough to fit your stuff. If you don’t bring your own padlock, you can buy one at the receiption.
- The locations is great. We really like the hostel- clean sheets and room.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Located in the Bilbao City Center district of Bilbao, Bcool Bilbao is 1,300 feet from Casco Viejo. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 1,650 feet from Arriaga Theater and around 0.6 mi from Athletic Club de Bilbao. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hostel, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A Continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bilbao Exhibition Center is 0.7 mi from Bcool Bilbao, while Bilbao Fine Arts Museum is 0.8 mi from the property. Bilbao Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice terrace. No noise nuisance at all.
- The staff went out of their way to help me get my bicycle to the airport and were generally incredibly friendly and helpful.
- Friendly and helpful staff, near Casco Viejo. Clean and new, good wifi. A good option to stay en Bilbao for a nice price. Breakfast are really good.
- Helpful stuff, located good , the atmosphere was amazing ,
- The bed is comfy, the shared bathroom is quite clean.
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Located in the heart of Bilbao Historic Center, 350 feet from Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi.Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Very nice ambience in the common areas! And nice staff, especially Eliza! 🙂
- i loved it!!! the design, the location (it’s located in the old city, in a quarter with narrow streets with tattoo studios and flamboyant people), breakfasts (oh my!), staff (they are very helpful and supportive and fun), people you meet. i would go there for this true hostel spirit where you never feel alone.
- Good location and great staff! Thank you for your work!
- Perfect location of the hostel as it is situated in Caisco Vejo – Ribera Market tram stop is just 3 min away and it is easy way to Train station or Bus station, also Metro stop is 15 min away. Hostel is just few meters away from Ribera Market (Gastro Market is amazing with fab euskadi food and wine). Also near is Euskadi Museum (Bask Museum), found it just by coincidence.
- Friendly staff, good location near to tram and Casco Viejo, tourist info centre is 15min walk away to buy Bilbao Card
Top Hostels In Avellaneda Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Avellaneda Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Avellaneda Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Avellaneda Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!