10 Best Hostels To Stay In Asteasu Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Asteasu Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Asteasu Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Asteasu Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Asteasu Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Asteasu Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Asteasu Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Asteasu Basque Country:
Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea is set in Asteasu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. San Sebastián is 9.9 mi from Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 mi away.
- Lovely! A family run place in the heart of beautiful countryside. Hearty homegrown and homecooked meals are served in the evenings with local cider (or wine or beer) and breakfast is also offered- all at very good prices. The children loved playing with the dogs and other kids in the garden, and we loved having a drink on the patio as the sun set, listening to the birds. Lots of wonderful hillside and country walks can be done nearby, and it is a fairly short drive to beaches at zarutz and San Sebastián. Owners so accommodating and kind. Recommended!????
- The host family is so kind and friendly. They made an amazing for-course home cooked meal for dinner complete with beer and cider for €15/person, I highly recommend it. Staying here was like visiting family. The home is a 500 year old farm house that has been amazingly remodeled and restored. The property and view is gorgeous and peaceful and safe. It is a 30 minute drive from San Sebastián by car. The rooms are set up bunk-style.
- Me gustó mucho el lugar donde esta el caserío y lo agradables, amables y acogedores que son los dueños.
La chambre était très spacieuse, très propre, les salles de bain aussi.
Le petit déjeuner était à volonté.
Nous avions oublié des bijoux et les propriétaires nous les ont renvoyé. Ils sont très gentils, ils parlent un peu français.
- Lo mejor del alojamiento, la familia que lo regenta, que nos atendieron muy bien desde antes de llegar. Si lo que quieres es tranquilidad, este es tu lugar. La habitación compartida para seis personas era amplia y cómoda. Todo limpito. A 25 kilómetros de la Playa de la Concha. Comida de la huerta que tienen allí mismo. ¡Nos encantó! Seguro repetiríamos.
Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta is located in San Sebastián, 650 feet from Ondarreta Beach. Free WiFi access is available. Extras include bed linen. At Albergue Juvenil Ondarreta you will find a terrace and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.The hostel is 1.4 mi from Playa de la Concha, 1.5 mi from Victoria Eugenia Theater and 1.8 mi from Kursaal. Bilbao Airport is 45 mi away.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and scenery.
- The facilities were super clean! I loved that it is disability friendly. The staff were very accommodating considering I had to alter the booking last minute as the bus was delayed in getting to San Sebastián.
- Liked that it was cheap; Dorm room had big windows so room didn’t get too stuffy; Pretty massive kitchen downstairs if you need it
- They have a locker room, where zou can keep your belongings after you check – out. They also have a big common area with 2 computers (although we didn’t use them ) and a large kitchen. It is close to a beautiful beach. It is much much better than the average grade suggests.
- The hostel is located close to the beach, there is a storage room to leave a backpack and spacious kitchen. The personal is very helpful and friendly. Bring your padlock for the locker.
- Bathrooms were clean and nice showers! Hostel was quite modern and rooms were fine!
Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea
This colorful hostel is located in Ametzagaña Park, 2.5 mi from the center of San Sebastián. It offers modern rooms and dormitories with free Wi-Fi, individual lockers and a private balcony.Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea’s restaurant serves a range of local and international food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. Guests have access to a terrace with mountain views.The hostel has a small football pitch, and there is also a terrace with picnic tables and park views. Free on-site parking and a storage room are also available.Each of the bright dormitories has heating and a bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.You can drive to central San Sebastián in 15 minutes from Green Nest Hostel Uba Aterpetxea. Here you can find the Kursaal Convention Center, a range of great restaurants and the famous beaches of La Concha and Zurriola.
- Clean and quiet! Nice staff! Easy to go by bus. Walk through the park.
- Super chilled vibes in a relaxing park. Pleasantly away from the noise of the city but only a 30 minute walk or bus journey from the centre. Cheep and cheerful.
24 hrs reception, with very kind and helpful staff
Modern and very functional building
Nice, clean rooms with bathroom in the room
Generous and well equipped eating/leisure area on the roof top
Delivery services for food, at good rates when restaurant is closed
GOOD VALLUE for money
It’s good value and the staff are nice.
Es muy barato y el personal es majo.
- Great view and have everything you need when passing through. Staff were super kind at all hours and Also very helpful.
Galerna Zarautz Hostel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Zarautz, 2,650 feet from its train station and a 10-minute walk from the beach, Galerna Zarautz Hostel offers beds in dormitory rooms with a shared bathroom.The property includes lockers and a shared lounge with a fridge, including cold drinks. Free WiFi is available in public areas. Bed linen is included, and towels can be rented on site.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling. San Sebastian, with its lovely beaches and busy night-life, can be reached in 18 minutes by car.
- Loved the simplicity the energy of the people there and Lautaro was very willing at all times.
- Good location only a couple of streets away from the beach & on the Camino
- It had shared single sex rooms with hot running water
- Location near public transport and grocery store was good.
- Bathrooms are OK, and it’s quite close to the beach (10 min walk,).
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Set on the Universidad del País Vasco’s campus, Olarain is 1,650 feet from San Sebastian’s Ondarreta Beach. It offers rooms with private bathrooms.Facilities at Olarain include a fitness center, paddle tennis and multi-use sports courts. There is also a games room and a sauna. Private car parking is available for a surcharge, while parking for motorcycles and bycicles is offered for free.The functional bedrooms all feature simple décor and have heating. Each has a work desk and free WiFi.Olarain has a large café-bar area, in the living room and in the library. There is also a computer room with free internet access.Olarain is set less than 1.2 mi from San Sebastian’s old town and the famous La Concha Bay. The number 5 and 25 busses to the city center stop 1,000 feet away.
- Away from the old town tourist traps yet only 30 min beach front stroll to them. In the student area with some excellent bars and restaurants close by at proper prices. Plenty of car Parking above ground (4euro per 24 hours) or underground. Easy found on sat nav. Private student accommodation with guest wing!! Spotless and comfortable. Sauna, Gyms etc. Great place!
BED AND PILLOWS WERE TERRIBLE BUT EVRYTHING ELSE WAS GREAT.
HAD A VERY BAD NIGHT SLEEP AND ALL YOU NEED WHEN TRAVELLING IS A GOOD BED AND TEHY COULD NOT OFFER IT.
Se were in suite and it exceeded my expectation. It was clean, comfortable, modern ,very well equipped and presented.
Handy location on walking distance to the beach.
Great room and bed! Friendly staff and good value breakfast! Staff going the extra-mile to communicate both in English and in Spanish 🙂
Very good wi-fi connection.
Reasonable location and lovely walk to the beach.
Slept well–after we were supplied with a fan for the room.
Great buffet breakfast.
Albergue Uztartza features free WiFi and views of mountain in Aduna. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue Uztartza will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aduna, like hiking.San Sebastian is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from Albergue Uztartza.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Zarautz Hostel is offering accommodations in Zarautz. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is provided.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.San Sebastian is 12 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
blai blai Hostel
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Blai blai has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Zarautz. Featuring an ATM, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The rooms include a patio.The rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All rooms feature a desk.San Sebastian is 12 miles from blai blai, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- El trato, los dueños son gente encantadora y nos prestaron un servicio immejorable
- La Ubicacion era perfecta cerca del centro y de la playa, todo perfecto con un personal super majo, esperando repetir lo mas pronto posible y muy recomendable
- Un hotel moderno, al día, bien organizado y limpio. El personal de trato muy amable te hacen sentir como en casa desde que llegas. Excelente
Recién inagurado, todavía con cosillas por terminar, pero la voluntad de Ion y su equipo lo suplía.
Acogedores , al lado del mar y a 10 minutos andando del centro de Zarauz .
- Está super bien ubicado, al lado de la playa y del pseo. EL personal súper agradable… la decoración muy guay, todo está super limpio… en definitiva, lo recomiendo muchisimo!!!!!
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set in El Antiguo district in San Sebastián, 2,650 feet from Ondarreta beach, Koisi Hostel features stylish air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a communal terrace.At Koisi Hostel you can find both private and dormitory rooms. All dormitory rooms come with capsule bunk beds and nightlight. Some rooms come with private bathroom with shower. Bed linen is provided.You can enjoy the communal lounge, and the glass roof top terrace where the bar and restaurant are placed. The restaurant offers traditional pintxos, and a wide range of homemade meals, including several vegetarian options.Other facilities include touristic activities organization, a 24-hour front desk at the property where touristic advice is provided. Padlocks are available for sale at the reception.El Antiguo district offers shops and bars within a short walking distance. This area is popular for surfing, cultural activities and its gastronomy.La Concha beach is 0.6 mi away from Koisi Hostel, while El Peine del Viento is 0.9 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 11 mi from the property.
Antiguo is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, promenades and scenery.
- Very good location, very friendly staff. Free welcome drink, good info on parking and the city. Unexpectedly very quiet rooms and hallways. There were lockers and 4 beds in the room. Room & bathroom very clean. Cleaning crew was very friendly as well.
- We had the most helpful staff guide us with what to see and do, the room was comfortable and clean
- Location was amazing. Right by the beach and a really pretty walk to town. Dorm had a lot of space and was comfortable. Shower was really really good. Everything was very clean.
- Very clean and 1 free beer service is awesome. Bed is pretty comfortable. Nice to have a little privacy!
- good location. very large, new hostel. lovely city.
Hostel Txalupa Getaria
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hostel Txalupa Getaria in Getaria features a shared lounge and a bar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is included.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.San Sebastian is 15 miles from the hostel, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 34 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 miles from Hostel Txalupa Getaria.
- Lovely clean and comfortable spot with a very friendly and helpful host. Washing and drying facilities very handy. The beds were super comfortable and cosy. The breakfast of fresh breads, coffee, juice and cake was good value. Very handy for the camino and a trip up the escalators to the Balenciaga Museum was amazing!
The host Inaki is a wonderful person. He did his absolute best to make sure all the guests felt welcomed and looked after. The curtains on the beds give guests a bit of privacy which is much appreciated.
Lovely interior design. The location is perfect.
- The gentleman running the place was a gracious host and a people pleaser in every way possible to make your stay memorable. He could not have been nicer.
Iñaki, the hostel receptionist is passionate about hosting visitors. The central location in Getaria brings pilgrims (Camino de Santiago/Saint James’ Way), backpackers, and other types of travelers together ina fun, covenient, family-like setting. The hostel has only just opened and will become more special as more people are hosted and share their stories there.
The beds, despite being multiple bunk beds in one room, were incredibly comfortable with good ventilarion and a curtain that somehow soundproofed them. I was virtually unaware of sounds/noises coming from the other guests’ beds.
The breakfast breads included multigrain and big moist chocolate
Wifi was reliable, several bathrooms available, and town amenities/services such as a cash machine, post office, convenience store, restaurants, beach and beautiful views within a 1-5 minute walk of your bed!!!
- The Hostel was great! The host was super nice, friendly and very helpful. I really recommend this hostel. It has all you need for a perfekt stay in this cute little city. Gracias por todo
Top Hostels In Asteasu Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Asteasu Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Asteasu Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Asteasu Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!