10 Best Hostels To Stay In Asse Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Asse Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Asse Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Asse Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Asse Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Asse Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Asse Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Asse Flemish Brabant:
Es Hostel Midi
Es Hostel Midi is located in Brussels, just 1,500 feet from Gare du Midi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Grand Place is 1.4 miles from Es Hostel Midi, and Brussels Central Station is 1.4 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The location was great! A short distance from Brussels-Midi station!
- I liked that the property was super clean and that for a while I was alone in a room with 8 beds!
- It was in a good location and the price is quite low
- Diverse mix of travellers — bar is sparse, but good beer and I was lucky to meet some friendly people
- Only 100 m to the Charleroi Airport Shuttle bus Stop. Also only one stop with metro to the center Grand Place. Clean, friendly and helpful staff.
Brussel Hello Hostel
In the center of Brussels, the Brussel Hello Hostel features a terrace, an on-site bar and a 24-hour front desk, and has simply furnished rooms a 10-minute metro ride from the Grand-Place. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All rooms at the Brussel Hello Hostel include basic furniture and shared bathroom facilities. Guests have lockers at their disposal free of charge and have access to a shared lounge including a TV.You can get drinks and snacks at the property’s bar or from the vending machines available. There is a wide array of cafes, bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the Brussel Hello Hostel.The Brussels-South Train Station is 3 miles from the property and provides connections to all major Belgian cities, as well as international destinations. Brussels Airport is 12 miles away. The hostel provides guests with bike storage space, as well as with maps of Brussels and other cities.
- Staff was attentive. The bedoom had many windows and had a lot of natural light.
- The room is relatively big with a little desk and chairs which make it possible to work in the room. Really near the metro station.
- The bed was comfortable and the hostel quiet. It’s located just a few steps from the metro..
Nice and polite lady at the reception desk.
Very close to a metro station.
Supermarket 2 min away.
- nothing they just robbed me. i wanted to pay as a credit card they didnt accept they rushed me to pay as a cash
Generation Europe Youth Hostel
Located 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center in Brussels, Generation Europe Youth Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Generation Europe Youth Hostel.
- My friend and I booked a private room which included it’s own bathroom. Facilities are new, clean, and in working order. Although we didn’t get the chance to try out the food/bar there it looked cute and definitely a hostel where you can meet people. It’s about a 7 minute walk from the closest subway station.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful; they guided us on ways to get around, where to find food, etc. Free lockers were also available if you’d like to keep your luggage after you check out – I loved this the most. Many fast food shops are open at night around that area if you’re hungry.
- The room was clean, ok for 4 people and the kitchen was big. The breakfast was also really good.
- Everything was just perfect and smooth as described per all the review. We has a private shower and toilet, breakfast was something to enjoy every time. The staff was very helpful in all the matters, location is really close to the city center (around 15min), therefore no need of using overpriced metro in Brussels (2,10 Eur per single ticket). I especially like the free car park, you can easily use it to park your RV over there, they have all the necessary facilities to accommodate your RV in their car park.
- Very good breakfast, clean. Its old school, many young group students
Holidays Hostel Midi
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in Brussels, half a mile from Gare du Midi, Holidays Hostel Midi features free WiFi access and private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shops at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Grand Place is 1.1 miles from Holidays Hostel Midi, and Brussels Central Station is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Holidays Hostel Midi.
- the bathroom was clean, good wifi, coffee machine with different drinks. It was quiet.
- Nice spacious room, no bunk beds, just normal beds, clean.
- They advanced my booking so that I can stay with my friends, for free! Nice staff. Clean room. Good position.
The landlords are welcomed, nice and kind, even they do not speak English much. They instructed us to know how to use the gate with password and introduced our room with elevator.
The room is clean, and bright with a dorm of six females. It includes the kitchen so we can boil the hot water.
The location is near Gare du midi and it is easy to walk to the metro in 500 meters. Around the hostel, there are some stores which we can buy some food easily.
I recommend highly this hostel for your trip in Brussels.
Was cold inside.
Stuff speaks English, Russian, French
Sleep Well Youth Hostel
The Sleep Well Youth Hostel has a central location in historic Brussels, a 13-minute walk from the Grand Place and Manneken Pis and 500 feet from a shopping district. This eco-friendly hostel features free Wi-Fi, a bar, a terrace and bike rental services.The functional rooms and dormitories have hardwood floors, a desk and a wardrobe. They also feature a bathroom with a shower and a toilet.The Sleep Well Youth Hostel serves a complimentary buffet-style breakfast to start the day. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar. In the immediate surroundings of the accommodations, you can find a wide range of eating facilities and supermarkets.Guests who would like to explore the city can rent a bike at Sleep Well Youth Hostel. The property also provides a library and free ping-pong facilities.The closest metro station is a 5-minute walk, connecting to Brussels’ many districts and sightseeing attractions. Brussels-Central Train Station is just over half a mile and Brussels-South Train Station with the Eurostar and Thalys terminals is about a mile away. From Sleep Well Youth Hostel, it is 10 miles to Brussels Airport.
- The place fleet very much like an hotel, which could be a good or bad thing depending on what you’re looking for. The faculties we’re clean and the staff was nice and helpful. I would stay here again in the future.
- Excellent! I liked so much the hostel and the city!
- Worth the price, and I like the loft design of the duplex room. Not far from the Grand Place, within 10 minutes walk.
- Room was tidy and functional. Much more than you would expect from a hostel. Loved the access to the balcony from the main bedroom.
- Very good location. Value for money if you’re travelling on a budget. Good breakfast.
Located in Brussels, half a mile from Egmont Palace, Hostel Galia features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manneken Pis is 0.6 miles from Hostel Galia, and Magritte Museum is 0.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from Hostel Galia.
Breakfast was delicious, there were fresh Croissants and Baguette.
The hostel is located in a nice area and it is possible to reach the City centre on foot in 15 minutes.
- Staff super nice and friendly. Delicious breakfast and comfortable room
- Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, comfy bed and room with a great view over the church. Nice traditional restaurant up the street, few caffes around
Great breakfast included 🙂
Bedding provided and some guests were provided with towels
- Very near to a flea market on Saturday and Sunday. The rooms are at the back of the hotel far away from the noise of the road, it was silent silent. The staff and lovely and the breakfast is incredible! The rooms were so clean and all the bedding and sheets was fresh and clean.
- Breakfast was delicious, there were fresh Croissants and Baguette.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Bruegel offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Grand Place is 1,850 feet from Hostel Bruegel, and Brussels Central Station is 1,850 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The hostel near with metro. Friendly receiption to help us save the luggage and very clear information.
– the location is really convenient
– good breakfast
– the facilities are always clean and well maintained
- It’s a very organized and comfortable place, the breakfast is very balanced and varied. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
1. The guys at the reception were nice.
2. The location was good.
Share bath room has no any hanger.
I have no where to put my clothes.
Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Brxxl 5 City Centre Hostel is located in Brussels in the region of Brussels Region, just 1.1 miles from Belgian Comic Strip Center.Zaventem Airport is 7 miles away.
+ there was a vending machine
+ modern bulding and rooms
+ friendly staff
+Neighbourhood was near Grand Place and Manneken Pis but it didn’t feel the safest
- I booked a bedroom with four beds and I think it was a good decision. Room not big but enough, comfortable beds, clean sheets, a place for the lugagge that you can close with a lock, a small wardrobe, a small “table” and two stools. The bathroom was good, hot water, soap, hair dryer and a towel rack.
- Location is Good……Hotel staffs are good & co-operative…….Room condition, cleanliness & facilities are good……value for money.
- I had a lovely stay at the hostel, although the beds were a little uncomfortable. Great location and would definitely stay here again!
- Excellent value for money, ensuite bathroom in four bed dorm.
- + there was a vending machine
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels City Center offers accommodations in Brussels.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- I booked from booking.com for this booking, might be I forgot online payment by card, the confirmation was black and white that all I had to pay was 208 euro totally, but they charge me for 246.16 euro. The first day I arrived 2GO4, one of the staff told me that there was no card payment and no receip I received. This time they told me that I could pay by card; but I had to pay more than the amount of 246.16 euro. my phonecharge locked in my private locker was not working any more, it was very obvously that someone opened my locker and damaged my charge. I exactl y remembered that I used it before I locked in my locker. I could not see the person, but I am sure someone opened my locked. This place might not be dangerous for others, but it was very dangerous for me.
There’s free breakfast (cornflakes) and free drinks all day!
Staff were really nice too.
- Good bed and room very clean. The localization is amazing, very near to the central area
- Amazing common ready and good atmosphere, nice dorms
- I had a private room ensuite which was basic but very clean. For 2 persons the room might be too tiny, there was no room for a closet. Easy access to the center of Brussels, quiet location.
2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place
One of our best sellers in Brussels! Located in the Brussels Historical center neighborhood in Brussels, 1,950 feet from Belgian Comic Strip Center, 2GO4 Quality Hostel Brussels Grand Place features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 7 miles from the property.
If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Location is the best seriously.
- Amazing location! Right in the heart of the city center with great food and bars and sights within walking distance. The Hostel had a nice lounge and kitchen area and the wifi was great. Also liked that they include towels.
- The staff there are nice. I was late when check in, and I didnt know that I should check in in the main house, but went to the grand place one. Luckily, there was staff there saw me and helped me to check in there.
- The location is more than perfect. The room is clean and has everything for a comfortable stay. The stuff is friendly and helpful (they called a taxi for me at 4am). This place has its own special atmosphere which I liked very much!
- Excelent location 20 meters away from the main square
- If i visit Brussels again, i would love to visit here agian.
Top Hostels In Asse Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Asse Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Asse Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Asse Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!