10 Best Hostels To Stay In As Madorras Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
As Madorras Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in As Madorras Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in As Madorras Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in As Madorras Galicia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in As Madorras Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in As Madorras Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In As Madorras Galicia:
Ideas Peregrinas Hostel
Located in Tui, 1-minute walk from Tui Cathedral, Ideas Peregrinas offers accommodations with a shared lounge. This hostel offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, each room comes with a wardrobe. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath, rooms at Ideas Peregrinas also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms also offer a city view.Cycling, water sports, hiking and gastronomy are popular in the surrounding area. You will find bars, and restaurants nearby.Vigo is 14 mi from Ideas Peregrinas, while Pontevedra is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 13 mi from the hostel.
- The hostel was amazing!! The design of the hostel was stunning, they paid do much attention to detail. The common areas were beautiful and plenty. The beds were so comfy and had sheets and blankets and we even got towels in those cute and useful small baskets. I felt so at home, I really thought about changing my plans just to be able to stay there another night.
- Fresh and contemporary design in a beautiful old building. Great facilities – laundry, kitchen and meditation room – included in budget priced accommodation in a great location.
- excellent modern accommodation with a coffee shop. Close to Tui Cathedral.
- The rooms were clean and cosy, with modern furniture. We enjoyed the kitchen, the meditation room and other shared spaces. The staff was very very very helpful!
- Very clean, modern and tasteful décor, good shower facilities, lots of communal space for relaxing or chatting with other guests. Has washing machine. Great coffee in the café that they run too 🙂
Santiago Apostol de Redondela Hostel
Located in Redondela, 6.8 mi from Vigo, Santiago Apostol de Redondela features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims.Some units have a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.Pontevedra is 11 mi from Santiago Apostol de Redondela, while Sanxenxo is 13 mi away. Vigo Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- It’s a hostel, so there isn’t much to say. Perfect for pilgrims, has laundry facilities and large common areas.
- It was clean and quite. I could use washing machine free of charge.
- Very basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, happy to have been able to book ahead
- The best value for money you could ask. the night only cost 10 euro. the washing machine ia free ! and there is a nice roof you can hang it after to dry pretty fast. well equipped kitchen. the albergue is super clean. shower and toilet are great. strong free wi fi. you get special desposable sheet covers for the bed and pillow. there is a supermarket nearby and close to the turist information and to the center of the town. also you can connect back to the camino the next day right next to the albergue.
- Spotless, friendly stay on our Camino. So quiet with everything you could possibly need including the free use of the washing machine. Would highly recommend & definitely stay again.
Jumboli in Redondela provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy sea views.At the hostel, the rooms include a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while some accommodations at Jumboli also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Vigo is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Pontevedra is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The staff were great, the food was great (massive meals), and the beers were cold! Would recommend highly to any.
- Our bedroom had an incredible view of the full moon and distant ocean and the neighbor’s farmland. We slept with our windows open to cool down. Had a clothesline where we could dry our clothes from walking and needing to do some minor wash. Nice courtyard areas, front and back, to sit and visit and hang out. The hotel is more like a hostel, with small but adequate rooms. Loved the pink and black granite through the building. Restaurant/bar was nice and quaint and a 5 minute walk from the hostel. Had tapas there and hung out at the restaurant with other pilgrims for dinner at night. Right on the camino.
- Perfecto for the Camino. Very clean and a nice breeze through the room.
- Ideal stop over for the portuguese camino. Right on route.
- It was on the way to Santiago, had a beautiful view of the beach and great staff.
Albergue Santo Domingo
Albergue Santo Domingo is located in Tui. The property features a garden, as well as a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi.Vigo is 18 miles from the hostel, while Pontevedra is 34 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 16 miles from Albergue Santo Domingo.
- Friendly and homely, staff were very friendly and nice and quiet at night
Good location on the way out of Tui, straight on the Camino path.
We could help ourselves to a simple breakfast from the cupboard.
- The place is nicely set up with a nice sitting room and dining area. The hosts are kind and helpful. The place is very neat and clean.
- Such a good accomodation for pilgrims. Reccomend to everyone.
- Basic albergue stay along Camino de Santiago, clean, easy to find location, happy to have booked ahead
Casucho Da Peregrina Hostel
Casucho da Peregrina is a hostel located in O Porriño, 3.1 mi from the Portuguese pilgrimage route of Camino de Santiago. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.The hostel offers specific services for pilgrims, such as free pick up and transfer to other destinations.Vigo Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The location was quiet and idyllic and at the top of the hill/mountain, away from the city below. The host contacted me the day before to remind me of complimentary pick up/drop off services and so it was very convenient.
- Jesus was just wonderful. He is an artist at heart and took great care of all of us. Perfect place to stay while walking the Camino. Absolutely loved staying in this guesthouse.
The place is just very nice,with all the confort in a beautiful location.
You’re been pick up by the owner at the end of your Camino walk so no hassle and they are very lovely and helpful.
- Free Pick Update into Heaven / Free Drop Off to Porrino or Camino/ Low Prices for bebidas / architecture of The Place / small Pool / Panorama / Ultra Friendly host
- The host Jesus did everything to make our stay enjoyable!
Santiago de Vilavella
One of our best sellers in Redondela! Offering free WiFi, Santiago de Vilavella is located in Redondela. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the hostel, every room has a closet. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Vigo is 8 miles from Santiago de Vilavella. Vigo Airport is 5 miles away.
4 bed units
Subdued motion sensor lights in corridor for toilets etc
Warm quilt on bed
Lockable cupboard for backpack
Breakfast can be purchased
- Friendly staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. The dining area was great for making our own dinner and they served really good coffee 🙂
- A very good option for the money. Very clean and the staff was very friendly!
- The hostel is an ideal one for the people who do their camino on the Portugues Ways. The beds are comfortable and clean, there’s soap in the bathroom, a good selection of items in the selfservice kitchen/bar. Each bed has its own light and power socket, and the “rooms” are like capsules containing 4 beds. Gives you enough comfort as for an albergue.
- The lady at reception was absolutely so helpful and her assistance 200%
Providing free WiFi, Senda Sur offers accommodations in Porriño, 7 miles from University of Vigo. All rooms have a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Staff on site can arrange a shuttle service.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Local dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Senda Sur has a terrace.The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
- This albergue was very comfortable, with bunks arranged in small rooms of 4 in a larger room. This is one of the newer albergue and had facilities for washing and drying. A comfortable stop along the Camiñho Portugués.
- Nice clean and spacious ablution facilities as well as kitchen and living areas. Great opportunity to relax and socialise with fellow pilgrims.
- Excellent location, very clean, laundry facility available, comfortable beds with privacy curtains & very helpful staff.
Shower and bathroom very clean and good
The bunks are amazing private. Nice curtain. Got power socket and light in the bunk. ( only thing they could do to improve the bunks is add a surface to put phone on inside the bunk when charging.)
- Great place to stay. Very clean and quiet, the staff were very helpful
RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL. Hostel
Featuring a garden, RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL. Is located in Gondomar. Playa de América Beach is 3.7 mi from the property, while Panxón Beach and Patos Beach are 4.3 mi and 5.6 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms boast a kitchen, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a terrace with mountain views. An oven, microwave, a coffee machine, and a wardrobe are also provided. The units will provide guests with a fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Vigo is 7.5 mi from RIAS BAIXAS, ENCLAVE IDEAL., while Pontevedra is 21 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Buen Camino Tui
Albergue Buen Camino Tui is offering accommodations in Tui. All rooms feature a kitchenette and a shared bathroom. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the hostel.All guest rooms in Albergue Buen Camino Tui are equipped with a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Vigo is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 15 miles from the property.
Very very clean. Good strong hot shower.
Had lockers and lights and socket at every bed.
- Was convenient for Portuguese Camino, staff were lovely
- I really liked that this hostel was ran by a kind and friendly family and it did indeed make me feel at home. The reception opens till late and they were very kind even though I had arrived slightly after the indicated check-in period. The room was did not have road noise despite the hostel being along the main road, and it is an easy walking distance to the cathedral and the centre of town. Overall, value for money was excellent.
- Great location for Camino route, very clean and great value.
- private lamps for the beds, super clean, showers and toilet are great. the place looks rennovated. clean sheets. strong wi fi. private lockers. good location next to camino. washing machines & dryers are available and places to hang stuff. equipped kitchen and standard breakfast of a pastry, bread, jam, butter etc.
- Very very clean. Good strong hot shower.
Albergue San Martin
Featuring a shared lounge, Albergue San Martin is located in Tui. Some rooms at the property feature a terrace with a mountain view.Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Vigo is 19 miles from the hostel. Vigo Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- A very quiet Albergue on the Camino Portuguese route. It is just a short walk from the Tui Cathedral and old town sights. The albergue has complimentary washers and plenty of drying space.
- The manager offered some last minute arrangement and offered a place to stay despite some misunderstanding on the part of booking.com. Plenty of space for washing and drying the clothes (very useful for walkers).
- Good price for a double room. We asked for a balcony since it said on the facilities, and he gave us a four people room for the two of us. Small cozy balcony were we watched the sun go down. It’s very old, but we had fresh sheets and the blankets were soft and newly bought. Nice host.
- Good location for Camino trip. Quite clean, but old fashioned.
- The place was closed when we arrived. There was an obscure sign on an open window with phone numbers. We called and the staff arrived 10 minutes later to check us in. The wifi worked for a few hours then cut off.
Top Hostels In As Madorras Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in As Madorras Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in As Madorras Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in As Madorras Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!