10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arzano Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Arzano Campania is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arzano Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arzano Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arzano Campania. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arzano Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arzano Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arzano Campania:
Naples Pizza Hostel
Naples Pizza Hostel is located in the Naples Historic Center neighborhood in Naples, just 17 miles from Sorrento.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Salerno is 29 miles from Naples Pizza Hostel, and Positano is 20 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Great location. In Naples I think it’s one of the best places to stay. Staff are really helpful and kind. The room was clean, the bathroom was clean and I could find whenever I want hot water.
- Naples Pizza hostel is amazing.I stayed there for one night, the atmosphere is very friendly and the people who work there are really helpful.The hostel is clean and the location is very nice,close to the historical center of Napoli.I definitely recommend it!
- The bed was comfortable and there was a nice common area and large kitchen. The location was decent, about a 25 minute walk from the main train station.
- Excellent location, helpful and friendly staff, great equipped kitchen!
- The staff was very nice and the location of the property was excellent, everything was in walking distance, in the heart of the historic center.
Naples Experience Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Naples Experience Hostel offers accommodations in Naples, just 18 miles from Sorrento.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Salerno is 29 miles from Naples Experience Hostel, and Positano is 20 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- In Naples Experience I’ve met fantastic people. Friendly atmosphere is very common inside. Every day you can eat fantastic Naples breakfast! Fantastic localisation! I travelled by food between hostel and airport. I recommend this place for everyone who want to spend fantastic time and vacation in Naples! Ciao!
+ Perfect staff
+ Great service, there are free breakfast & lunch everyday
+ Great social atmosphere, everyone is together
+ Affordable prices
- The people here were lovely! They were so inviting and really wanted to make my stay enjoyable and comfortable. Dinner was free with a 2.50 euro beer and was eaten with everyone around a table. Woke up to a home cooked breakfast that went down a treat. Only wish I had an extra night here.
- The staff is super nice and has been helpful with all my questions. If you are looking for the perfect bed you won’t find that but if you wanna feel welcomed and have a nice experience go for it!
- They enable people to meet via meals and planning events such as going to bars and clubs.They provide dinner and breakfast.
La Controra Hostel Naples
One of our best sellers in Naples! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Controra Hostel Naples offers accommodations in Naples, just 17 miles from Sorrento. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salerno is 30 miles from La Controra Hostel Naples, and Positano is 20 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Hostel is located in a wonderful place, to my mind. Metro is near, so you can get almost anywhere you would want.
Staff is super friendly and very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Would recommend to stay there.
- Great staff! They gave us super nice and detailed tips about where to go, what to see in the city, how to move from one place to another and all the valid infos you need when you are for the first time in a city. Full time reception, which helps a lot. The room was big, spacious and clean, with a private bathroom, working wifi, good breakfast. Nice place to meet and chat with other guests. Parking place available inside the hostel (with extra costs, but very helpful). Great experience! Go for it!
- Everyone guests and staff were great. Gave good recommendations for places to see and local travelling options. Easy to talk to! Google maps can be a bit of a problem!
- Nice service. Good location, close to the metro station. Spectacular view from the balcony to the street 🙂
- Is a nice hostel with an amazing staff! Is big, clean, comfortable, lovely! The breakfast is really good!! I recommend 100 percent!
- Hostel is located in a wonderful place, to my mind. Metro is near, so you can get almost anywhere you would want.
Hostel Mancini Naples
Hostel Mancini Naples is located in the Central Station neighborhood in Naples, 17 miles from Sorrento and 29 miles from Salerno.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Positano is 19 miles from Hostel Mancini Naples, and Amalfi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The guy who runs the place seemed nice, although he does not speak much English. The common rooms were comfy, but only open at 7:30 am and close in the evening
- Nice and very helpful staff, good breakfast, free access to a well-equipped kitchen.
Friendly staff. Clean and bright communal areas. Nice breakfast choice.
They also have a vending machine where you can buy padlocks for the lockers (and other essentials-snacks/water) which I thought was good
- Quiet and clean. Free breakfast was good and had different choices
- Our stay ar hostel Mancini was great! The room was good, the kitchen was clean and the breakfast was really nice.
Located in the Naples Historic Center neighborhood in Naples, 17 miles from Sorrento, Art Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Salerno is 30 miles from Art Hostel, and Positano is 20 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
– Super nice and helpful staff
– Really clean room
– breakfast included
– great location
Located right in the center.
Public transport like bus and metro really close.
In the Historic center with many highlights and restaurant.
The receptionist Noemie is a really nice person, she will help you with anything you need.
I would recommend this hostel for people on a budget planning to stay in Naples on a holiday trip.
- Great location. Nice staff, Noemi. Nice little breakfast.
- The manager is awesome! She really went the extra mile to be helpful and made our stay awesome!
- 5 min walk to the metro and 15min walk to the best pizza restaurant in town.
- – Super nice and helpful staff
Casa esposito is located in Naples, 0.8 miles from Naples Central Train Station and 1.2 miles from Piazza Plebiscito.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Piazza Bellini is 2,050 feet from casa esposito, and Mostra d’Oltremare Convention Center is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 2.5 miles from casa esposito.
- Very affordable and perfect location to see Neples. My room was very spacious and contained everything for a comfortable home base to explore the city. Maria was a very nice host, who was kind enough to pick me from the airport after my late night flight. The building looks a bit rundown and there are four gates I needed to pass before getting to my room door. This made me feel a little claustrophobic, but I suppose this is common to all properties in that same neighborhood. Really Nice Pizza places and coffee bars nearby. I stayed there three nights and will return next time 🙂
- comfy bed, everything clean and extremely trustworthy staff. Would stay again
- Zimmer und Küche ist in Ordnung. Ein sehr guter Ausgangspunkt für Sightseeing.
- Leuke kamer in een gezellige buurt. Erg aardige eigenaar en heel vriendelijke medewerkster. Voelde me er veilig.
- Η κυρία που το έχει συμπαθέστατη, με απίστευτη ευγένεια και θέληση να βοηθήσει και να εξυπηρετήσει. Υπήρχαν μάτια κουζίνας, οπότε μπορούσαμε να μαγειρέψουμε αν θέλαμε.Υπήρχε συνέχεια ζεστό νερό.Είχε πετσέτες μπάνιου, μπιστολάκι στεγνώματος για να μαλλιά και σαμπουάν.Πόλλές πόρτες , οπότε μεγάλη ασφάλεια.
Hostel of the Sun
Located in the Port of Naples neighborhood in Naples, 16 miles from Sorrento, Hostel of the Sun features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool and darts at this hostel, and bike rental is available. Salerno is 29 miles from Hostel of the Sun, and Positano is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the stay vey much and it was mostly because pf the staff! They spoke fluent english and was very helpfull in advising trip destinations. I also wanted to stay in room with females only and they accomodated my request.
- the best localisation in napoli. Great and helpfully services
- The staff is awesome, full of energy. People residing here are all very sweet. The equipment is fine and sturdy, showers are clean. Breakfast is better then in most places in Italy, you can actually be feel filled after it.
- The personnel is really nice, the ambiance is great.
- Breakfast was composed by banana, orange, apple, juice, milk, yogurt, coffee, corn cereal, chocolate cereal and oat flakes, nutella, butter, jams, bread, toaster… Beds are confortable.
NeapolitanTrips Hostel & Bar
One of our best sellers in Naples! NeapolitanTrips Hostel & Bar is located in the Plebiscito neighborhood in Naples, 16 miles from Sorrento and 29 miles from Salerno. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Positano is 19 miles from NeapolitanTrips Hostel & Bar , and Amalfi is 23 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
Thanks to the Staff for a fantastic a stay and a nice musical night with Marina!
We hope to come back!
- Staff is very friendly. Common spaces are very nice and also good coffee 🙂
Check in experience was easy and staff were friendly! We were all given a key card for our room and key for keeping our belongings safe under our beds as well as a list of do’s and don’ts for the hostel.
We stayed in a 4 bed dorm which had 2 bunk beds. Room was basic but clean and comfortable. USB slots and plugs at side of each bed. Private area in corner of room with curtain and mirror for changing.
Mixed as well as Female and Male shower/toilets available. Good pressure/warm shower!
Central location in the heart of Naples. No on site parking but street and parking garages available nearby.
- Friendly staff, the room was clean and tidy. Good location, subway station very close.
- Most good hostel I see ever. Staf and property number one. I wanted stay long time but I didn’t have time.
- Thanks to the Staff for a fantastic a stay and a nice musical night with Marina!
Ostello Bella Napoli
Ostello Bella Napoli is located in the Port of Naples neighborhood in Naples, just half a mile from Piazza Plebiscito. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have views of the sea or city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Naples Central Train Station is 1.4 miles from Ostello Bella Napoli, and Piazza Bellini is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 3.1 miles from Ostello Bella Napoli.
- That the staff was friendly, definitely would recommend
- The hostel has a good location and wonderful staff. Appreciated the breakfast and the bathroom in the room! Oh, and there’s the cute doggie! Also, the hostel is on seventh floor and I didn’t expect the elevator to be coin-operated – very authentic experience 😀
- Polite staff, great location (close to historical sights, bus stop, harbor), quite cheap, kitchen. Don’t expect much and you’ll be fine. Good place if you’re not planning to spend much time in the room.
- Room was very good. Reception woman was very nice, gave us welcome coffe, gave us a map, show most visiting place, gave advances
- Cheap and near the city centre. You can meet interesting people staying in the hostel. The staff woman was quite nice and helpful though very strange.
Spanish Rooms is located in the Plebiscito neighborhood in Naples, just 1,550 feet from Piazza Plebiscito.You will find a kettle in the room.Naples Central Train Station is 1.7 miles from Spanish Rooms, and Piazza Bellini is 0.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Arzano Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arzano Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arzano Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arzano Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!