10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arucas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arucas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arucas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arucas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arucas Gran Canaria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arucas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arucas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arucas Gran Canaria:
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Cactus Host is located in Las Palmas and has free bikes and barbecue facilities. 1,200 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina and 1.3 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle, the property provides a terrace and a shared lounge. The property has a business center and free WiFi.All guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, toaster, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. At the hostel rooms include a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Cactus Host, including cycling and canoeing.Poema Del Mar Aquarium is 1.5 miles from the accommodation, while Parque Romano is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from Cactus Host.
Nicely decoratedna and well managed hosting. It was nice and quiet and very easily accessably.
Hostel also had some additional beach equipment we could borrow for free.
- Nice and obliging personal. Bicycles, surfs, iMac, printer and much more for free. Hostel is located in the city center and approximately 5 minutes to walk from nice beach, shopping center and tourist info. Kitchen and bathroom are well equipped. On the roof are one more kitchen with bbq. And there are also two swinging hammocks.
Maybe a better AC system or a more powerful fan would be better. Was too hot in he room and we struggled with that.
Also WiFi doesn’t work on ground floor. Only the rooms on first floor can access WiFi
- very nice place, good location near restaurants and bars. always very clean, well equipped (two kitchen, rooftop woth hammocks), and very nice staff. i would gladly stay here again. highly recommended!
- What I loved most about the hostel is the design. The decoration is very creative and really nice. They did it all themselves and is all made with wood and so natural. So many details. Same goes for the terrace and the kitchen! Just great. What I loved is the table in the hall to put for example shampoo, body lotion etc. for reuse for other people instead of throwing it away. It was the first time I saw it and I love it – should be like that in every hostel! The room is very small but there is all you need and it is comfortable. There is also a computer and printer. The toilets are very clean.
- Nicely decoratedna and well managed hosting. It was nice and quiet and very easily accessably.
Del Pino Hostel
Set in Teror, Del Pino Hostel features a sun terrace and views of the mountain.It is located 7.5 mi away from Las Palmas.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. Rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower. Del Pino Hostel features free WiFi .You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Maspalomas is 37 mi from Del Pino Hostel, while Gran Canaria Airport is 21 mi away.
- Room ok, kitchen ok, bathroom ok, place on the roof for smokers and sunbathers.
Only contact via Whatsapp and e-mail with instructions for the self-check in, what went well.
Busstop in front of the house
- the place is fancy decorated and the owner is trying to make the stay as nice as possible. price performance ratio is correct.
- A very basic place, but very good value for money and was clean. Good views, nice blankets, good shower, nice terrace.
- Awesome place with most spectacular wiew from the window. The manager was most helpful and friendly and obviously putting some effort in to the place. Easy access to Teror – sunday market: must! I went twice to Arucas as well; the wiew from the bus alone worth a trip.
Set in the center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Hostel Falow offers rooms 350 feet from Alcaravaneras beach and a 15-minute walk from Las Canteras beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Rooms have a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom equipped with shower.A shared kitchen and a terrace with outdoor furniture is available for the guests.Falow Hostel is a 10-minute walk from bars, restaurants and discos, while Las Palmas Marina is 1.2 mi away.
- Good quality for money! Kitchen to make breakfast a great plus. Helpful owner/manager. Good location: walking distance from beaches.
- Everything is simple, the staff is friendly and the room was cleaned every day. You can use the kitchen whenever you want to.
- Basic place but that’s not a problem. Other than this this the place was very clean and quite. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There are no extra charges hidden when your booking which was refreshing. The rooms were cleaned each day. I would stay here again without problem.
- The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The room is small but it has everything you need, taking into account that you are visiting the island all day and you only use it for sleeping and taking a shower. The staff cleaned the room every day and the towels whenever we asked to. The area is also OK, there is a market downstairs and also shops and markets nearby.
- Bed was horrible. Room is pretty plain, but it is ok for the that money.
Pensión Sea of Clouds
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the center of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Pensión Sea of Clouds (previously known as Pensión Ibiza) is just 650 feet from Las Canteras Beach. This gay-friendly guest house offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms have private or shared bathrooms, and TVs with Spanish channels. There is a shared lounge area.Santa Catalina Park is just 800 feet away, and is the venue for the Carnival and the WOMAD music festival. Next to the park is a regular bus service to the airport.A wide range of bars, restaurants and shops can be found nearby. Guests also have access to a microwave in the shared lounge area.The front desk is open 24 hours a day. There is space to store bicycles and private parking is available nearby at an extra cost.Staff can arrange a shuttle service to the airport.
- The hotel is located in a building that accommodates dwellers as well so it has no smoking restrictions. My night was like hell because since there is not air conditioning and the window has to stay open directly to the ventilation vault, the room receives all the smoke from the other apts.
- Nice localization, a good place to spend a night in the city centre.
- Im Sorry but there really isint anything positime to say, maybe expect that despite of looking of all male night shelter of poor neiborghood, it did not smell like an shelter
Excellent location close to Playa Las Canteras,Santa Catalina bus hub and Cruise Terminal.
Extremely helpful staff !!!
- Very nice host who didn’t make us a problems with earlier accomodation!
HiTide House Hostel
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! HiTide House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Guests have access to a shared terrace with free barbecue facilities. There is free WiFi available throughout.All rooms at HiTide House come with a laptop safe; and some have a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling. The HiTide House is 2,300 feet from Parque de Santa Catalina, 0.7 mi from Kasbah and 0.7 mi from Centro Comercial El Muelle.
- I really enjoyed the place and the location is excellent. The crew is very friendly.
Clean and really good location. Lovely people, direct on the beach.
Will, come back.
- Super friendly and welcoming staff, great atmosphere, came alone but felt like I was staying with a group of friends. Staff cleans thoroughly every day, great rooftop terrace with sea view. Would absolutely stay again.
- Amazing place! A lot of possitive energy inside. Incredible people, very helpfull and open. Good localization with view at the ocean ( having breakfest with that view – unforgettable). Also very clean. Recommend in 100%!
- I loved this place! The facilities are fabulous, it’s in a great location and is very clean and friendly. The staff were always available, very supportive and extremely friendly. I will be back again soon.
Derecha del Roque Surfhouse
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Derecha del Roque Surfhouse provides beachfront accommodations in Moya. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are provided.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a TV and a kitchen. Derecha del Roque Surfhouse provides certain units with sea views, and all rooms include a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The area is popular for cycling and fishing, in addition, bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel.Playa del Ingles is 45 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Avocado Surf Hostel
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Avocado Surf Hostel provides rooms in Las Palmas. Built in 2018, the property is within 1.2 miles of Parque de Santa Catalina and 0.8 miles of Centro Comercial Las Arenas. The property has a 24-hour front desk.At the hostel, each room has a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms contain a balcony. All rooms include a seating area.Avocado Surf Hostel has a grill. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and windsurfing.A business center is at guests’ disposal at the accommodation.Centro Comercial El Muelle is 1.6 miles from Avocado Surf Hostel, while Parque Romano is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 17 miles from the hostel.
Alehandro, the owner is a very nice person.
The place is clean, provides a very nice internal space as a leaving room with all the facilities.
The terrace on the top floor has a very good view of the ocean and the surfers.
- I was very happy with my stay at this hotel, not only that it is at a great location right next to the beach and a lot of nice bars and restaurants but it was also very clean and the owner of the place was super friendly and helpful. If I ever come back to Las Palmas I will definitely stay there again.
- Alejandro is a great Host and the Hostel a great place to stay in Las Palmas.
- The hostel is situated on the coastal line. Rooms are well-equipped as well as the kitchen and other facilities. You can even indulge in the blue sky and the nearby ocean on the top floor, which might be the most pleasant space in the hostel. Alejandro was always ready to make a recommendation – since he knows the whole island and since he apparently likes his job, you always get the best advice. Allow me to paraphrase the quotation of the Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction film hero Jules: “The path of the traveller is beset on all sides by the questions, which facility his weary body gonna brace? Deluded is he, who in Gran Canaria seeks another place!”
a very nice host, he shows you on your arrival everything important and if you have any questions he can always help you.
The hostel itself is also great, very spacious and really comfortable beds.
- Alehandro, the owner is a very nice person.
Pura Vida Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Las Palmas! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Las Palmas, 1.1 miles from Parque de Santa Catalina, Pura Vida Las Palmas has a terrace, as well as free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Centro Comercial Las Arenas and 1.6 miles from Centro Comercial El Muelle. The hostel provides a shared lounge.Some rooms come with a kitchenette with an oven.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Parque Romano is 1.8 miles from the hostel, while Poema Del Mar Aquarium is 1.8 miles away. Gran Canaria Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- just a nice, relaxed, freindly, efficient, clean hostel.
Staff people were the best! No ceremonies, straight to the point, very helpfull and friendly.
They introduced me to the local scene in a very nice way!
- Staff and guests I met during my week in the hostel, were fantastic! 😍 The hostel is clean, comfortable and very near the beach. The wifi is good. Everything is wonderful there! I hope to come back soon!
Super friendly and very helpful staff, they’ll provide whatever you need!
The location is 1 minute away from the surf beach and 5 min from other beach!
- Everything just perfect, I really recomend to everyone 🙂
Little Surf House Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Set 1,300 feet from Las Canteras Beach, Little Surf House is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. This hostel features free WiFi and a shared lounge and kitchen.Each room in this property has single beds or bunk beds, a wardrobe, and tiled floors. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a fully-equipped kitchen available for guests, and the communal lounge includes a flat-screen TV and sofas. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged for an extra charge, and a storage for surfboards is provided.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Little Surf House.
- Low cost basic accommodation; the room was very clean, the bathroom is along the hall. There is a small kitchen and a communal lounge room. The owners live upstairs and you get keys to let yourself in as you need. The owners were very friendly and helpful. It is a short walk from the beach, with plenty of places to hire surf gear. Lots of places to eat nearby and shops etc. I had a really good stay and would recommend it 🙂
- Very clean, small and quiet, very near to the beach. Nice that they have an all female 4 bed dorm.
- Rossa the host gave a very personal touch. She explained all the things to do in the area. She also gave some nice recommendations
– The single room is very comfortable and well furnished (even if it has not an exterior window). Felt very good there!;
-The owner (Rosa) is very cheerful and helpful person if you have questions on things to see;
– Close by an amazing seaside walkway.
- I really loved my stay at Little surf house because Rosa the owner of the place was really nice and helpful with everything
La Ventana Azul Hostel
Featuring a terrace with BBQ facilities and a games room, La Ventana Azul offers rooms on the beachfront of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. The property has free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Each bright room has heating, while some boast sea views. The bathroom is either shared or private with a shower.Guests can freely use the fully equipped shared kitchen.Las Palmas Marina is a 20-minute walk from La Ventana Azul, while Plaza de España is 1,950 feet away. The Science and Technology Museum is a 12-minute walk from the property.
-the very friendly and cool staff
-the evening activities
-accessability to surfing
I would recommend to book the more expensive rooms, which will give you a great view on the ocean
- Very nice place and in a great location. Facing the sea and on the promenade. Nice environment and excellent company. Very nice terrace with sea view.
My stay in this hostel was simply amazing !
If you are looking for a place where you get in touch with a bunch of people from all over the world this hostel is the perfect place!! The staff organizes group activities every day including trips around the island, family dinners and much more. And you’ll never guess how beautiful this island is… It’s definitely worth it. After a few days I felt like being a part of the Ventana Azul Family.
Thanks a lot to all of the people who made my time here that awesome. If i would come back somday, i’ll definitely check in again!
- nice location, you can see the beach from the terrace, staff there are really easy going and friendly. they offered help with trips and where to buys stuff to eat, you will always find someone willing to help you there.
Las Canteras beach one of the must visit place in the world for surfers. And La Ventana Azul is the best place to stay if you are going to start practicing surfing. You can step out of the hostel’s door right in to the ocean :).
Very friendly staff will help you to choose a course of surfing or any other activities (hiking, diving, bungee jumping – all that you want!).
Here there is everything necessary for storing equipment and drying clothes.
Lovely terrace on 2nd floor has a ocean view. The best rooms on 3rd floor, you can hear the sound of waves all night long.
Here is amazing atmosphere, every day the staff ofered some entertainment, party, BBQ, etc.
And, Ventana is unexpectedly clean for surf hostel 🙂
- -the very friendly and cool staff
Top Hostels In Arucas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arucas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arucas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arucas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!