10 Best Hostels To Stay In Artica Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Artica Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Artica Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Artica Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Artica Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Artica Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Artica Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Artica Navarre:
Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako is located in Pamplona, 650 feet from Pamplona Catedral.There is a shared kitchen at the property as well as a seating area featuring a sofa and TV. Other facilities available in Albergue de Pamplona – Iruñako are a laundry area and an interior courtyard.Ciudadela Park is 0.6 mi from Albergue de Pamplona-Iruñako, while Public University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi from the property.
- Closeness to the Cathedral and Camino; the code to get into the locked property; curtain for bunk bed.
- If I consider the price (but even without considering it), there is nothing to complain about. The location cannot be better, a socket is available by every bed, wi-fi was very good, the kitchen is well equipped and there are enough toilets and showers available. I can recommend this hostel.
- Breakfast was supposed to be included but there was no cereal left. Very basic but it fit the need
- The owners run this place very well. The capsule style pods are great for privacy but with snorers in the room, the vibrations are crazy. It’s sort of set up like a turn and burn operation. You wouldn’t really wanna stay more than one night here…which I hate to say bc the owners are lovely and they keep a very busy place clean and as comfortable as can be. But, you kinda feel like you’re in a hospital.
- Everything was amazing! Natalia was very friendly, the beds are like little cots with individual curtains for privacy. It’s a very short walk to most of the attractions and there are wonderful restaurants along the entire street. Most of the guests were pilgrims walking the Camiño de Santiago, so everyone was absolutely wonderful. Everything was clean, including the bathroom and kitchen. The washing machine costs €3 to use and the dryer €4 but there is a patio in the back where you can air dry your clothes.
Albergue Plaza Catedral
Located in the heart of the historic center of Pamplona, Albergue Plaza Catedral offers free WiFi in public areas and a free continental breakfast.Heated rooms at this property are shared and guest have access to a shared bathroom. Some dormitories have a balcony and city views. Bed linen and towels are available at an extra cost.There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen at the property and guests can make use of the laundry service at a surcharge.Pamplona Catedral is opposite Albergue Plaza Catedral, while Parque Ciudadela is 0.6 mi from the property. Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- Our host was so friendly and helpful. The facilities were excellent. The location was ideal.
- One of the more upscale albergues. Excellent location and good value for money. Breakfast included & if you’re staying more than one night they don’t kick you out in the morning, just stay out of the way while they’re cleaning.
- The location was great right in front of the cathedral, and it was comfortable.
- Ideally situated in Plaza opposite main cathedral. Very modern and clean. Good rooms and shower facilities. Good breakfast. Staff helpful.
- Staff was just so kind, friendly and helpful. Location was perfect!
Plaza Catedral Hostel
Plaza Catedral is a hostel located in Pamplona city center, right next to Pamplona Catedral and 0.6 mi from Parque Ciudadela and offers rooms with shared bathrooms and breakfast included.These private rooms have views of the garden or city and feature a shared bathroom and have access to a shared lounge.The property shares facilities with another hostel next door such as the reception, a shared kitchen and a shared living room.University of Navarra is 1.4 mi from Plaza Catedral, while Museum of the University of Navarra is 1.4 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.7 mi from Plaza Catedral.
- Location very good. Beds comfortable. Staff very helpful and friendly
- Very close to all activities of San Fermin but far enough away that you could get into your hostel.
- Perfect location, very comfortable room and bed. Not on the Camino, but resting was perfect
- Everything else. All the owners and staff are amazing. Clean and great facilities. Brilliant location. We will see go back if we return to Pamplona.
- Great location… you can get to everywhere you want from here by walking… we had a room for 3 with a restroom nearby just for us… the bed was comfy and the room not cold or hot… shower had very hot water and there was not a lot of noise…
Featuring a terrace with outdoor dining area and garden, Aloha Hostel is located in in Pamplona, 5 minutes’ walk from Ciudadela Park. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.The hostel has dormitory rooms with bunk beds. Some rooms have sofas, some offer a terrace. All rooms have access to a shared bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.The property has bicycles for rent and laundry service can be organized upon request. There are various restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk of the hostel.Pamplona Bus Station is 1,300 feet away and the Train Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot.
- Fantastic location to everything..staff were wonderful,friendly and helpful.the place was always clean.made some nice friends.sunny roof terrace was great for socializing.stayed longer than had planned.
- Good location, a safe place for my bike, a clean hostel ! 24h access to the hostel.
- Great location, friendly and helpful staff, good showers and common area, including outside terrace. Secure bike storage too.
- Place organized and provided, close to the center and the bus station, staff good and pleasant..
- The room was really spacious and clean. This shower was great and the staff friendly.
Featuring a garden with outside furniture, Xarma Hostel is located just off the main Avenida Carlos III Street and 5 minutes’ walk from the Bullring. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The property offers beds in shared dormitories and private rooms with a double bed. Each room has access to a shared bathroom with a shower.The hostel has a shared kitchen with a fridge, electric kettle, stove, microwave, oven and coffee machine. It also offers a laundry service.Pamplona Train Station is around 2.2 mi from the hostel. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 5.5 mi away.
We loved Pedro. He was most gracious and accommodating!?
He is the “Ninja” when it comes to helping and doing laundry.
- Closeness to city centre, breakfast included, free coffee and biscuits, small enough rooms.
- Breakfast was great! the location was good too. The beds were not that good, they are bunk beds and if someone moves a bit the whole bunk moves along. There was only one toilet in the second floor for many rooms.
- The space is bright and cheery and the bed was very comfortable. It’s a little far from the main part of Pamplona but the walk over is quite nice.
- nice albergue to stay for a team of 3 making the El Camino aiming the production of a TV documentary and a book
- We loved Pedro. He was most gracious and accommodating!?
Alojamientos Estela Hostel
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Located just a few feet from Yamaguchi Park and the University of Navarra, Alojamientos Estela offers simple rooms and large apartments. The center of Pamplona is about 15 minutes’ walk away.The simple rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and heating, and some have a private bathroom. All rooms can be reached by elevator.The large 3-bedroom apartments have a lounge with sofa and TV, and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen has a gas hob, microwave and washing machine.The University Hospital is just 150 feet away. Free parking can be found nearby. The property offers easy access to the A-15 main road.
- Excellent location, 20 minutes from the centre of Pamplona. Secure Parking
- The staff were great, the place was spacious and lovely, the checkout time was generous, and they were very accommodating for our bicycles.
- I loved the lady at the reception. She was ever so kind and helpful. I arrived earlier nevertheless they arranged for me to get the room sooner then otherwise. Rooms was very clean and tidy. Excellent money value. Would visit them again. Highly recommend.
- The staff and reception are incredibly friendly and helpful. I have been in this place for a few times and they know me by my name, but they have treated me like that since the first time. Probably that is why I keep repeating. Iker is an amazing customer focused person who has great knowledge about the area and can help you to find what you are looking for in Pamplona or surroundings! Excellent support! The rooms have a really nice modern design, and every room is designed differently but with great taste! I love this place, thank you! Can only recommend it.
Quiet neighbourhood, located next to the bus station for the city center. It is a nice walk to the city center, yet it takes over 20 minutes.
The apartment was newly renovated, room was confortable, although basic furniture. There were 2 bathrooms for 4 rooms. Everything was very clean.
The lady at the reception was very nice and helpful.
Albergue de Villava
Albergue de Villava is a hostel located by Ulzama River in Villava, a 10-minute bus ride from Pamplona. Free WiFi access is available.The accommodations has a shared lounge with TV, a shared kitchen and a terrace. There is also a bar and an onsite restaurant that offers snacks, sandwiches and burgers, as well as a daily set menu.Dormitories have heating, a shared bathroom with shower and views of the river. Guests will find personal lockers and plugs next to each bunk bed. Bed linen and towels are available for a surcharge.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. The town’s public swimming pools are 150 feet away from Albergue de Villava.Pamplona Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- It was really clean and nice place to stay with all necessary facilities included
- Very nice atmosphere, if you really want a good nights sleep and to feel fresh and awoke for the rest of your journey this the place to be
-clean and spacious
-had access to washer/dryer
-on the Camino path
- Staff was excellent. Especially Elizabetha, who took my calls before I arrived and made me feel so welcomed!
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, beds were clean and comfortable.
Providing free WiFi, Pension Payvi is located in Pamplona, 2.8 miles from Pamplona Catedral and one mile from Museum of the University of Navarra. The property is close to several noted attractions, around one mile from Public University of Navarra and around 1.1 miles from Ciudadela Park. The property is 1.5 miles from Pamplona Town Hall and 1.6 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre.At the hostel, rooms include a closet.Plaza del Castillo is 1.8 miles from Pension Payvi, while Bull Ring Pamplona is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 3.1 miles from the accommodation.
- Clean and spacious room. Thanks to double windows no noise of the traffic. Good connection to city center by bus.
- Host was very flexible and waited until late to meet us on arrival.
- Pleasant stay and staff helpful once we found her!
- Price was reasonable and the hostel was well located.
- Great location on a quick bus route or walk to the city centre, with bars and food in the immediate area so you don’t have to go into the centre unless you want to. Lovely room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Big windows with great views over the city to the mountains.
Hostal Izaga is located just 2,650 feet from Pamplona Airport, with easy access to the PA-30 and the A-15 Motorway. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Each of the rooms at Izaga is quiet and comfortable, with a TV and private bathroom.Guests can enjoy meals and snacks at the Hostal’s cafeteria-bar and restaurant. Set menus are also offered for lunch and dinner.The 21 and 16 buses stop yards away and can take guests to central Pamplona within 10 minutes.
- Staff were great room clean and comfortable. Catch the bus into town perfect
- The staff was great, very helpful and really really nice. The facilities are new clean.
Close to autovia/well connected by road.
Clean inside rooms and lobby area and the front building.
Staff on arrival were not welcoming but different staff in morning friendly and obliging.
- Quaint and perfect for sleep and shower. Close to bus stop. Clean rooms, property, and friendly staff. Definitely considering them next year.
- Modern clean hotel with regular buses into Pamplona 100mts away
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, every room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Artica Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Artica Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Artica Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Artica Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!