10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arrigorriaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrigorriaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arrigorriaga Basque Country:
BBK Bilbao Good Hostel
This modern hostel is a 5-minute walk from Bolueta Metro Station. It features 3 outdoor terraces, a free buffet breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a cafeteria, just over 1 miles south of the center of the city.Bright dormitory rooms BBK Bilbao Good Hostel are all adapted for disabled guests. Each bunk bed has an individual locker, light and plug, and shared bathrooms have a hairdryer. Sheets are included and towels can be rented.You can prepare meals in the kitchen and the hostel has 2 lounges with TV, DVD players, books and games. There is 24-hour free tea and coffee and computers with free internet connection.The staff at the hostel can organize guided tours and activities for groups. The center is a 5-minute metro ride away and buses around the city stop 150 feet away.The BBK Bilbao is a 15-minute walk from Atxuri Train Station and a 10-minute walk from Larreagaburu Park.
- Very modern and clean, good comfortable beds. Breakfast a bonus
- The staff was very friendly, good connection with close metro to the whole of Bilbao.
- The staff were amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Location was alright. Close to the train station only 5 min walk.
- Luxury breakfast. Good coffe, many fruits, joghurt, croissants, etc. Very clean hostel. You can use a computer.
I loved everything.The staff was very comprehensive and attentive to my needs.They explain how to go to see the center of the city and the Guggenheim’s Museum.The better way is parking your car and go by Metro.The Hostel is very clean,the breakfast is good.You can lock your things at you bedroom with safety because only your key opens.
A thanks from Anabela Marques,Portugal to all the staff and to the night guard, from Argentina, who helped me to transport my bags.I come late because I’m lost and I have a problem with my LPG car.
Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel is set next to the A8 Motorway and is 10 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao. Surrounded by gardens and sports grounds, this hostel features a buffet restaurant and a 24-hour reception.Each modern room and dorm at Bilbao Aterpetxea Hostel has heating, a desk and a private or shared bathroom. All accommodations offers views of Bilbao.There is a shared lounge area with a TV and a dining area. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.You can make use of sports facilities including football, basketball courts and table tennis. Free parking is available onsite for cars and bikes.Olabeaga and Autonomía train stations are within 15 minutes’ walk of the Aterpetxea, and connect you to the city center in 10 minutes. You can take the bus or tram to the Guggenheim Museum, 1.9 mi away.
- great hospitality. great value. Are there hostels like this in the USA
- Staff; location; clean; comfortable; value 4 money
- The view from the hostel is amazing. Surroundings are peaceful and quite.
- It was the cheapest option in Bilbao. Stuff speak English and service desk works 24H. Beds are comfortable, everything is surprisingly clean for a hostel including toilets and showers. Even though the location is quite remote from the city center the view from rooms is great.
- 5* in all areas….especially the reception staff who were the best of all my trips to Spain.
Albergue Turístico Moon Hostel Bio
This simple, functional hostel is set 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Guggenheim Museum. It offers heated dormitory and private rooms, 5 minutes’ walk from Deusto Metro Station.Rooms at Moon Hostel Bio feature vibrant décor and individual lockers. Private rooms have a private bathroom, while dormitories have bunk beds and a shared private bathroom.The property has a lounge area for guests to relax in. You can make use of maps, lockers and bicycle storage at reception, and staff can also arrange bicycle rental.Various bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets can be found on Lehendakari Aguirre Street, 100 feet away.Taxis and buses to various locations in the city stop 150 feet from the property and Deusto University is 1,300 feet away. The Fine Art Museum is 10 minutes’ walk away.Moon Hostel Bio is 1.9 mi from the historic center and Bilbao Cathedral. Bilbao Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
The garden and the common room are great! The staff is helpful and polite
- good and fast wifi, bathroom is clean and good provided
- The hostel was in te city center near to everything. It was very clean. The staff was helpful and kind.
- Good location within an easy and pleasant walk to the Guggenheim.
Location is very near a supermarket and twenty minutes walk to the centre.
It was quiet.
One member of staff was reasonably personable.
Rooms were very clean and serviced daily.
- This hostel is perfect for a travel in the quartier of Deusto few minutes from the river and the center of Bilbao 🙂
Bilbao Central Hostel
Just over a quarter mile from Plaza Moyua and Gran Vía Avenue, Bilbao Central Hostel features a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Colorful rooms come with air conditioning and lockers.The hostel has a free Internet computer area and a shared lounge with sofas and TV. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. A coin-operated washing machine and dryer are also available.A breakfast is served every morning at Bilbao Central Hostel. You can also prepare your own meals using the modern kitchen equipped with fridge and microwave.The guesthouse is a 15-minute walk from Guggenheim Museum and just a 10-minute walk from Museum of Artistic Reproductions. Bilbao Central Hostel is well connected with public transportation; both Abando and Moyua Metro Stations are a 5-minute walk from the property.
Excellent price was an absolute bargain for a y
Traveller. Friendly staff. Comfortable beds. Free breakfast is great for the price. Good facilities everything you need.
- Central location. Facility is a very large hostel—almost industrial-feeling, yet the do a good job…clean and organized. Nice common space and ok breakfast. Good value, but definitely a big hostel—8 per room in 4 bunk beds.
- Located in between the bus station and the city center it is at a waling distance for both (if you have a suitcase, be prepared that the pavement of sidewalks are relief concrete blocks, which can slow you down significantly).
- The hotel guy is nice, breakfast is good and facilities are great
- I stayed 5 nights, and really enjoyed my stay. The hostel is very close to the old town, very well located. The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Excellent price was an absolute bargain for a y
All Iron Hostel
Located in Bilbao in the Basque Country Region, 2,300 feet from Etxebarría Park, All Iron Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountain.The property offers dormitory rooms with a coffee machine. Lockers with individual sockets inside are available. This property is adapted for guests with disabilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also offers bike hire. Guggenheim Museum Bilbao is 1.3 mi from All Iron Hostel, while Plaza Nueva is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- I had to spend an extra day in Bilbao on a limited budget, I wouldn’t normally choose to stay in a city hostel but this experience has changed my opinion on that. There were few guests but I’d say even on a busier day the All Iron Hostel is a good choice.
Friendly, no fuss, clean and helpful. Choice of breakfast. Very good value for money.
You need to bring your own padlock for the lockers
- The staff are really friendly and helpful. Especially the female receptionist, she helped us with all our queries and despite us asking alot of questions, she was still very happy to be able to help us. Also, reception is available even after 10pm and we are grateful for that. Breakfast offered was also of great variety and it was very filling and good. Although the hostel is located up a small hill, the view outside the hostel is breathtaking and is totally worth the walk up. Neighbourhood is also more quaint but there are a few good tapas bars around. Its really value for money given its price!
- Staff were great!! Large room with big lockers. Bring your lock!
- It was a great place to stay, very helpful staff just loved the whole experience and would definitely return or recommend to friends it was a great find as we do not know Nilbao and we’re so lucky to find it
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
Located in the heart of Bilbao Historic Center, 350 feet from Santiago de Bilbao Cathedral, Quartier Bilbao Hostel offers rooms with free WiFi.Including bunk beds, all rooms have individual reading lights and lockers. Bed linen is provided, and towels can be rented for an additional charge.Other shared facitlies available at Quartier Bilbao Hostel include a rooftop terrace, a TV lounge with vending machines, and a kitchenette where the self-service continental breakfast is available.Set in a pedestrian street, this hostal is just 150 feet from the Ribera Market. Plaza Nueva is 400 feet from Quartier Bilbao Hostel, while El Arenal Park is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Quartier Bilbao Hostel.
- Very nice ambience in the common areas! And nice staff, especially Eliza! 🙂
- i loved it!!! the design, the location (it’s located in the old city, in a quarter with narrow streets with tattoo studios and flamboyant people), breakfasts (oh my!), staff (they are very helpful and supportive and fun), people you meet. i would go there for this true hostel spirit where you never feel alone.
- Good location and great staff! Thank you for your work!
- Perfect location of the hostel as it is situated in Caisco Vejo – Ribera Market tram stop is just 3 min away and it is easy way to Train station or Bus station, also Metro stop is 15 min away. Hostel is just few meters away from Ribera Market (Gastro Market is amazing with fab euskadi food and wine). Also near is Euskadi Museum (Bask Museum), found it just by coincidence.
- Friendly staff, good location near to tram and Casco Viejo, tourist info centre is 15min walk away to buy Bilbao Card
Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao
This modern hostel offers a chill-out lounge with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and views over the River Nervión and the Guggenheim Museum. Guggenheim Tram Station is 800 feet away.Botxo Gallery – Youth Hostel Bilbao has bold red, black and white décor with stylish murals. It offers spacious, air-conditioned dormitory rooms. Towels and bed linen can be rented from the reception.The hostel has a communal kitchen with a microwave, dishwasher and fridge. You can also find a wide range of traditional tapas bars within a 10-minute walk.The Botxo Gallery is just 500 feet from Deusto University. The nearby tram station provides easy access to the historic city center.
- The Night Shift Guy is very friend, Star of the place!
- Very nice Place, in a Central position. The rooms are full of beds but i didn t have problem. Very clean and the staff very gentle. Good prices and breakfast incluted. I ve bene very good there!
- It was okay . Bed , showers but not one for a romantic trip.
- The location was awesome. A great value I would stay here again
- The coffee was good and the location was in the city center, near to everything.
Pil Pil Hostel Bilbao
Pil Pil Hostel is just a 1-minute walk from Athletic Bilbao’s iconic San Mamés Stadium. With no curfew or lock-out, it has a free welcome cocktail and dormitories with individual lockers.Guests at the Pil Pil have free access to the shared kitchen, and there is free tea and coffee all day. There is also a TV lounge with board games, as well as a shared patio.You can use the hostel’s printer for free if you need to print out a boarding pass. There is also luggage storage and bike parking on site.Free maps and city guides are available at the front desk. Pil Pil Hostel is a 15-minute walk from the Guggenheim Museum, and Eskalduna Convention Centre is 8 minutes away.The hostel is next to San Mamés Metro Station and Sabino Arana Tram Stop. It is a 4-minute walk from the airport bus stop and San Mamés Train Station.
- Fabulous kitchen. Great sitting area. Coffee, tea, and snacks a real treat!
- My go-to place for a bed if I’m flying out of Bilbao on an early morning flight. Just round the corner from the main bus station so ideal for that. Friendly staff and a nice common area.
- There was a camera on the door entry system and there was an adequate supply of showers and toilets to people. Staff on 24 hrs.
- Staff are friendly, gave great advice. Bed was comfortable and clean sheets and blanket were provided upon entry. Wifi worked well, breakfast was simple but everything you need to start your day. Bathrooms were clean, other guests were respectful due to the 12 person bedroom.
- Clean linen, comfy bed. Good location as not far from the sites and bus station.
Ganbara Hostel is in the heart of Bilbao’s historic quarter, on one of its famous Siete Calles, or Seven Streets. It serves a free breakfast, offers free Wi-Fi and features a 24-hour front desk, 2 communal lounges and a shared kitchen.Each of the simply decorated, modern dorms at Ganbara Hostel has heating, air conditioning and access to a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linens and lockers are included. Guests can rent towels at the front desk.The hostel also has a laundry room, and there are 2 TVs, a Wii, games and DVDs in the lounge area. There are also vending machines, luggage storage and tourist information available at the front desk.The hostel is a 5 minute walk from the Basque Museum and nearby Casco Viejo Metro station. Buses to the famous Guggenheim Museum stop a 10 minute walk away.Bilbao Train Station is less than half a mile from the Ganbara.
- Amazing location and servicr. Very generous breakfast and comfy lobby
clean room, bathroom and room
comfortable bed and blankets
lock and key provided for lockers
location was perfect, few minutes walk to the old town and metro
Good value for money
- Super location, kitchen well equipped, friendly staff, breakfast is good.
The building and the property seem pretty new to me. Accordingly, facilities work rather well and fulfil a good, modern continental standard.
Temperature in the sleeping room was fine and not too hot or humid.
Stuff was super friendly and helpful to let me in just a bit before midnight and also to let me stash my luggage the next day for some hours.
The lounge is very nice, and the staff was pretty helpful and welcoming, especially the girls.
The location is ideal, really close to everything in the old town and to the metro.
Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located in Bilbao, 1,000 feet from Guggenheim Museum Bilbao. This Premium Hostel features a sauna.Most of the rooms located in this refurbished factory are equipped with a private bathroom and a personal locker. Every bunk bed comes with a night light, a shelf and USB connector. Bed linen is provided.You can find 2 wheel-chair adapted shared bathrooms in this property.This premium hostel feature a shared interior courtyard with a vertical garden and a shared lounge area with TV. Guests will have access to a shared kitchenette area with a fridge, dining area and microwave.The stylish on-site bar and restaurant offers characteristic local dishes and Pintxos.Other facilities include a 24-hour front desk at the property, and a laundry room available at an extra charge.Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel is located within walking distance from several restaurants, shops and bar areas.Bilbao Old Town is 0.8 mi from Poshtel Bilbao – Premium Hostel, while the Funikular is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.1 mi from the property.
- Everything was great. Location, food, privacy, wifi. Can’t fault it, would 100% stay again
- Nice style in common areas. Cafe inside of the hostel – that’s very comfortable. Towels available for rent. Good location.
- Friendly staff, good location amidst many nice tapas bars. I liked this area more than the “old” town. Comfortable bed with warm blanket. It’s a big dorm but they try to make it comfy. Two bathrooms in the room and some more on the hallway and downstairs, which was sufficient. Generally clean. Great wifi. Overall good value for money, would stay again.
- The staff was very welcoming and helpful and one of them even got me coffee before I left. They could not have been more pleasant!
- Big, clean, quiet room. Central location. Restaurant on site.
Top Hostels In Arrigorriaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrigorriaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arrigorriaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!