10 Best Hostels To Stay In Arrabales Ica – Top Hotel Reviews
Arrabales Ica is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arrabales Ica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arrabales Ica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arrabales Ica. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arrabales Ica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arrabales Ica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hostels In Arrabales Ica:
Hostal La Achirana
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Achirana offers accommodations in Ica. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Family Home for Travelers
Family Home for Travelers offers accommodations in Ica.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Staff extremely friendly and great, very comfortable place and super comfy beds. Excellent little place to stay.
In this hostel you really feel at home since the moment you arrive.
I really enjoyed my stay and felt part of a Peruvian family for two days. Really recommended!
- Incredibly friendly staff made me feel right at home.
- By far the cleanest hostal I have ever stayed in. The family was very welcoming and made sure that I was entertained and well taken care of. I speak no Spanish and they were able to communicate effectively in English. Safe neighborhood.
- Everything was perfect! Friendly and helpful owners. The room was very clean. They helped me with tours and also to book the bus for my next destination. A small shop was right in the corner where you can buy cheap food amd drinks! I really enjoyed the stay there. Its really the best hostel i stayed so far!!! Would recomment to everyone!
Ica Lodge Starbar
Ica Lodge Starbar offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Basari offers accommodations in Ica.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The family was very kind and the room was beautiful. Nice little green area in front as well, small shops and places to eat are near by, still you’re away from the hassle of the center of Ica and it’s at walking distance from Huacachina. I absolutely recommend it.
- Very nice localization surrounding by the desert and far from the noisily and crowded oasis of Huacachina and near at the same time just 30 minutes by walk and 10 minutes by taxi. The accommodation is perfect with space, good rooms and bathroom, kitchen and a big terrace with sofa, barbecue. The owners are perfect they are the best point of our stay in Ica/Huacachina you will have the impression to be a part of this beautiful family full of love and happiness. And if you need help they will help you as much as they can they have show us the good place to go and all services administrations. Well thank you for everything and see you soon.
- Una buena experiencia, grato ambiente, ubicación a 10 min del centro, barrio muy tranquilo se podía estar hasta tarde en el parque al frente del hostal. Atendido por su dueña, quien fue muy cordial, nos dió tips y recomendaciones de los lugares que visitabamos. Muy limpio y cómodo, fue una excelente estadía, nos fuimos felices. Lo recomendamos totalmente.
- Muy cerca a las zonas turisticas de Huacachina , y accecicke al centro de Ica, zona muy segura durante todo el dia.
- Beatriz la dueña en todo momento nos ayudó, incluso se prestó a llevarnos a Huacachina y a la terminal de bus.
The Upcycled Hostel
One of our top picks in Ica – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The Upcycled Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
The nicest staff we have encountered in Peru so far-very helpful and welcoming!
- It’s almost like this hostel is the true oasis out there in the desert, and not the touristic village that lies 15 minutes from there. It is just wonderful. It holds the middle between backpacker paradise and the ultimate beech bar. Staff is amazing, you can order food all day, the view is incredible, well ill stop using superlatives, just go there.
- Great hostel, clean, very good breakfast and the staff were very kind. The pool area is great to chill and spend the day.
- We had a great stay here. Couldn’t fault it everything was great from start to finish. William was really helpful and the food was great. Coco the dog is an added bonus.
The room was a little hot but there’s fan. And room was clean.
The hostel was so far from hwacachina but i took a taxi or tuktuk about 5 sol or walk about 15min.
- Beautiful property
Ica Adventures 2
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ica Adventures 2 is located in Ica in the region of Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel.
First and foremost, they keep the place very, very clean all day. I feel like every other time I went to use the loo, it was just sanitized. Impressive! Breakfast is tasty. Great views over the city from upper floors.
The girl working reception at evenings was really friendly and helpful with my many questions. She also greeted me by name during my short stay which is impressive in a bigger hostel like this. (I’m sorry I didn’t get your name :() Also Josefine from cleaning was really friendly and welcoming.
14 bed dorm I stayed in was well designed in my opinion; it had plugs even for the upper bunks, designated shelves/open lockers were you put your backpack (so it the room isn’t a mess) and lockers for valuables in the lounge area. Really well-thought.
- I liked the fact that the hotel was so welcoming and the staff was so caring and always had a smile on their face. Another thing that i liked was the games and rest place there was on the 3th and 4th floor. They certainly made the hotel fun and lastly the fact that you can cook your own meals in the kitchen adds certain value to this hotel.
- Well played out space, good breakfast, easy enough to meet others and conveniently located above a tienda .
- Fine location and bar onsite. Nice communal roof top.
- The room we has was very spacious and the bed was very comfortable. Our private bathroom was also big and the shower has hot water. The room was cleaned everyday and fresh towels provided. Our room eveb had a private terrace which was very nice. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was feeling sick when we checked-in and our room was not available yet so the staff let us stay in another room to rest until our room was available. That was very nice of them. We would definitely recommend this hostal.
- First and foremost, they keep the place very, very clean all day. I feel like every other time I went to use the loo, it was just sanitized. Impressive! Breakfast is tasty. Great views over the city from upper floors.
Sol de Huacachina
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sol de Huacachina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Feel like staying at home. ^_^
I travel from Thailand to Peru which is 11,902 miles from my home country.Don’t know any friends here and can’t speake any Spanish. But fortunately I found this hostel.Patricia is so kind.she is willing to help for everything. I stay in dorm room and the room is very clean. If you like quiet place,helpfull people you should stay here.
The hostel provide many types of tours for cheap price.
-Taking a taxi from Ica bus terminal is 10 soles.(3$ usd )
-Taking a taxi from hostel to metro (supermaeket) is 5 soles. (Round trip)
Been around the world once,this place is one of the best hostels I have ever been to.
- Staff is very friendly and helpful and garden/living area is cozy + there’s a hammock
- The host of the place is amazing. She helped us with arranging several things, provided a lot information and always went the extra mile. She’s a very kind and welcoming person and made sure we feel at home. The breakfast was nice and the rooms were clean.
- In my entire travel in South America the most comfortable bed I have slept on! Staff is really friendly too. Its really easy to get from here to Huacachina. Oh, great music too.
- Patricia was really friendly and helped us with everything we needed, breakfast was really nice (best so far in peru) , rooms are very nice, clean, nice chilling area, good WiFi,..
- Feel like staying at home. ^_^
Desert Nights Hostel
One of our best sellers in Ica! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Desert Nights Hostel offers accommodations in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- It‘s directly in Huacachina and the food in the restaurant is pretty good. The wifi works well in the common area (not in the room though).
- Nice dorms, hot shower, good location, nice roofterrace
- We stayed here for 1 night in an 8 bed dorm. The dorms was spacious and clean as were the shared bathrooms. Check in/our was easy and straightforward. The restaurant attached served tasty food at a reasonable price and you get a 10% discount when staying at the hostel. We would definitely stay here again!
- The place is modern and the situation around the Oasis is good . You can buy your bus tickets. You can also use the swimming pool of the ecocamp on the other side of the road
- Excellent value for money in a great location with a very good restaurant which you get a discount in. Warm powerful showers. Also use of the pool at oasis
Mr. Llama Lodge
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Mr. Llama Lodge is located in Ica. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.
- Staff was very helpful with everything. Good location. Nice pool.
- The hostel is located right in front of the lake, next to the dunes. It has a huge swimming pool, the rooms were basic and clean. Booking a tour was really easy and much cheaper than with local agencies.
- The shower was hot, staff were friendly and not to pushy for tours.
The staff were particularly helpful and accommodating. They were able to arrange dune buggy tours for us and also arranged a taxi for us back to Ica town to catch our bus.
Room was basic but spacious, clean and comfortable
Although not directly located on the lake it is a short walk (like a minute) to the lake and 5 minutes to all the restaurants
- They didn’t speak English and were still working on their hostel which was not ready to welcome guest
One of our top picks in Ica.Featuring an outdoor pool and a garden with hammocks, Banana’s Adventure offers accommodation with free WiFi in Huacachina oasis in Ica. The commercial area is 1.9 miles away.All guests booking at Banana’s Adventure are provided with daily breakfast, having 3 different options. All guests are also provided with a tour per day, which can consist of a Dune Buggy Tour, a Barbecue Dinner or a Wineries Tour.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms in Banana’s Adventure feature either private or shared bathroom facilities.Guests at Banana’s Adventure can order regional dishes at the restaurant. The 24-hour front desk can arrange additional activities such as a Nazca Lines Overflight or a Ballestas Islands boat trip.Banana’s Adventure is 2.5 miles from the bus station and 3.1 miles from the main square. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Beautiful view of the sand dunes and pool. The food was amazing and the staff were great!
- The hostel was exceptionally clean. We stayed in a double room which felt like a hotel. Great shower and comfortable bed. Really liked the bar and pool area downstairs – great backpacker vibe. The food was great in the hostel as were the drinks – great value espresso martinis! The staff were nice, especially Ernesto who was always super friendly and made a real effort to learn our names, and always provided great service! We enjoyed the convenience of the activities being included.
- Stay includes a complimentary BBQ or sandboarding trip- more like a hotel than hostel!
- An activity included, breakfast, veg options in their large menu
The atmosphere was perfect also the pool.. chilling time
Very good people
Top Hostels In Arrabales Ica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arrabales Ica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arrabales Ica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arrabales Ica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!